Wiggle It

Info
She cums with her neighbor watching.
759 words
3.9
329.2k
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Hello baby its EW and I know you see my hot, tight ass wiggling around and around in your face. You want to take a bite don't you? *sexy giggle* mmm I feel so sexy touching my body slowly all over. I bend slowly grabbing my ankles knowing your watching my every move from the window of your apartment. You like what you see baby, do you want to rub your self all over my body. You look so good tonight too standing in that window looking so Divine, mmm I want you to watch me finger fuck myself. Do you like it when I talk dirty baby? Do you want something like my pussy dripping its juices all over your cock?

Watch me as I work my ass in front of this window by my popping my ass at you and working it so low for you as I caress my breast watching you watch me from my wall to wall mirror. I see the chair you pull up to watch me fuck you in your mind. I turn in a circular motion so slow, so sexy feeling my thighs as I begin to wiggle out of these gold hot pants flinging them onto the floor. Never stopping my bodies seductive wiggle as now my thong rolls down my thighs and onto the floor. My arms cross as my hands grasped the bottom of my shirt, slowly pulling it off wiggling my body so slow. Oh baby you want me don't you? Your stroking yourself watching my show as I place both hands on the window sill swinging my hair slowly as my legs are parted and my ass begins to dip so slow in a harder rhythm to the beat of my sexy music. I move to the recliner behind me giving you a perfect view of me touching my pussy and licking my fingers free of my thick sticky sweet juices *sounds of sucking fingers*

Do you like what you see baby? It turns me on knowing a stranger is fucking me in their mind, take me baby, take this hot juicy pussy that my fingers are fucking. Wouldn't you like to be here licking me? *mmm* Touching me? Mmm, take your hand and rub your self so softly until it drives you crazy thinking its my pussy teasing you. Are you watching as both of my hands are between my thighs fucking my pussy and massaging that ever so fat juicy swollen clit that is aching to cum all over my fingers as I watch you watching me from your window.

My hips are moving around and around, up and down so slowly as I toss my leg over the arm of the recliner, breathing heavily through my nostrils, biting my bottom lip. Oh shit your so damn fine and I want you deep in mine. Oh I am so hot! Its driving me crazy I want to cum over and over these tiny fingers of mine as you watch me feeling the same way. Wanting to be right here fucking me. *mmm* I turn over on my knees so you can watch my ass wiggle and dip to my fingers rubbing this big swollen clit and I am so close to cuming. Are you almost ready to explode your juices too? Cum with me so its like we are really doing each other, will you cry out my name? Will want to fuck me hard, deep and wild like animals? Fuck almost there, *mmm* feels so good, oh my pussy is dripping wet, as my one hand is fucking my pussy, my head against the back of the recliner I place my other hand on my ass sticking my fingers in. Oh my gawd, oh my gawd, this feels so good. I can't stop, I am going to cum, I am going to cum, yes, yes, oh yes, oh yes *mmmmmmmmm* *mmm* fuck yes *mmm* fuck me, yes fuck me, more, more fuck me more! *mmm* *mmm* oh shit, oh shit, yes, yes, *oh yes* I am oozing all over my fingers! Mmmm, ah yes baby fuck me, fuck me baby *heavy breathing* wow that was so hot. Mmm I taste good too *licking fingers clean* mmmm and I can see you too enjoyed it *sexual giggle* Gee I certainly have a mess to clean up now. wow that was really, really great baby *giggle* did you make a mess too baby? Well nite, nite and don't worry I don't bite *giggles*.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Erotica_Writings
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well...urm...

this sounds like you have downs...and that you're talking to your cat

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
gross

Are you an old grandma or something? Sick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
EWWWWWWWWWWW

EW is right...EWWWWWWWWWWWW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
to the coward in canada

wake up stunod, Women get laid just as much as men give it. Oh you must be some freakish nurd that no one wants. I don't want to know the new generation if its lead by *skanks* like you and stay away from my g spot freakola

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
get real

what a bunch of bullshit all i see in these stories is domination by old farts who want to blackmail young woman.Are we supposed to believe that all woman are so niave that they will give up their pussies so easily do not think so.literotica fans get ready for the next generation of porno literature by skank.it will make you come in your pants that goes for you girls and gentelman its comming real soon to a g spot near you.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Sorority MILFs Two MILF's pledge a sorority their daughters already attend.in Lesbian Sex
The Stronger Girl 01 Michele's legs cramp after a run, Annie gives her a massage.in Lesbian Sex
A New Day A woman meets a new friend and immediately things get steamy.in Lesbian Sex
Lesbian Call Girl - Cheryl An sublime afternoon pleasuring Cheryl Hines.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Legacy Ch. 01 Amy arrives at Franklin College and finds a mystery.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories