Wii Fit Completely Ch. 01

Story Info
She spices up the night with drunken, naked yoga
1.9k words
4.2
12.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are many reasons I'm getting married again.

My girlfriend is attractive, clever, witty, enjoys basketball, football and even the UFC (I think she likes seeing guys bleed more than I do!), has great taste in music and food, has a sometimes spectacular sense of humor, encourages me when I'm tired, is proud about being financially independent, gets along great with my kid and is enthusiastic about, well, me.

She's also the kind of girl I can take anywhere: the movies, a casino, parties, a bar, the mall... anywhere. Frequently I see guys give me the "you did well" look when we're together. It's great to go out on the town together. But, to be honest, I prefer staying in. Sometimes, it's because I'm just not in the mood to go out. But mostly, it's because I treasure our time alone.

A couple of months ago, after the engagement, I bought a Wii Fit with the balance board. It seemed like fun for the whole family, but I also grabbed it to try to get in a bit better shape for the wedding. Mostly I was interested in the aerobics and balance games, which are fun. Strength training interested me a bit but I had a hard time imagining I'd have much use for the yoga.

Well, I was dead wrong about that - as I discovered to my delight.

My fiancé has a beautiful face with sparkling eyes, and an outstanding body with terrific curves. She's by far the most attractive woman I've ever dated. It's great, most of the time, but sometimes I can get a bit worked up when I'm probably not getting any - for instance, while watching an intense episode of The Ultimate Fighter.

Something else that doesn't help much is that, living and loving in Arizona, it's already getting pretty warm, so we don't necessarily sit around all night in robes under a throw. Frankly, most of the time she's topless or wearing a t-shirt and some Victoria's Secret panties. She'll press her body up to mine and, you know, the magic happens.

On this particular night, she was topless with a striped, colorful pair of boyshorts on, and her D-cup breasts were enjoying the night air. When she'd shift on the couch, I could get a glimpse of her cheeks peeking out, wanting to play. I would stroke her ass a little, dip my fingers under the panties and squeeze her bouncy and firm cheeks.

A couple of mixed drinks later, and we were both pretty happy. As Fourth and Long on Spike ended, she jumped up and said "I want you... to train me." Well, my cock jumped slightly at the words until I realized she meant on the Wii Fit.

"Don't you think it's a little late for that?"

"Well, if you don't want to... but if you get me nice and sweaty we can take a shower together."

So I hustled over to the TV, spread out the yoga mat and had the whole thing going in about 1 hot minute. I usually move to the loveseat to train her. It's more comfortable, yes, but it's also behind her and to the side. So, yeah, I really sit there so I get some nice views from time to time. Well, most of the time. I started her off with the body test and then admired her hips while she bobbed and weaved through some balance games. Gave her a couple of minutes of Hula Hoop to get her blood pumping. Damn, she's got a great ass. Already I was getting stiff. I have got to get a better look at those cheeks somehow.

"If you don't get a 95 on the plank, you have to finish the session naked." Partly due to the buzz, partly because she's awesome, she turned and said "You too."

She moved the balance board up and got down on her knees, thrusting her butt in the air. The panties dipped into her crease a bit due to the light layer of sweat I'd created with the aerobics, making a fetching sight. My shorts poked out of a bit more. She noticed, gave him a quick squeeze. "Yeah, I'm getting a little horny, too... let's have a shot first."

Well, goddam. I had the Frangelico out in about 3 seconds. Down it went.

You know, she did well. A little TOO well, I thought, midway through, getting a 96. Not the result I was looking for. On the other hand - I got a nice view of her butt and boobs from above.

"How about Sun Salutation - same stakes?" "I'm in!"

Well, she slipped a little bit coming up at the end. Her booty swayed ominously and I knew I'd get to see more of it. An 88. With a smirk and a wink, she slowly stripped off her panties. I smacked her ass, hearing a satisfying little moan when I did it.

"I'm getting wet." She dipped her finger inside for a moment. "But I've got to finish this. How about some yoga real quick?" "OK." Yeah, OK, but - damn! - I think my dick could have broken through concrete at that point. Let me see... Oh, yeah, it would have to be the Downward Dog.

"Why don't we both have another shot first?" Done and done. "A deal's a deal." "What?" Oh - my shirts. Alright, I freed my dick. She knelt down and gave him a quick kiss, then twirled her tongue around the head while holding my balls lightly. Surge. My knees buckled. "Not yet - let's finish this."

Now, for those of you who haven't seen something with curves - but not too much curves - doing the Downward Dog, it's a beautiful thing. She got down again on all fours. I frankly wanted to go at her perky but somehow curvy ass right then. Palms down, feet back, then up it went. Yup, her cheeks rose above the rest of her body, legs parted slightly. "I can see how wet you are, baby." "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Come on, let me do this, if get a 95, it's my choice."

I didn't know what to root for at that point. I win either way! Well, she got a 98. I wonder how she would have done with my mouth surrounding her sweet pussy? - I thought about halfway through. "Let's take a shower?" "Huh? OK, your call."

I think I burned a few calories sprinting down the hall. I could have run the hurdles if I'd had to. We were both sudsy right away. By then, my cock was back under control a little but still had that 'recently swollen feeling." She gave it a couple of tugs and rubbed it against her ass a few times. I pressed against her hole and she murmured, a little shakily, "No - I won, remember? I have plans for him!!" She said "Now dry off while I clean my pussy." He surged again - this was going to be a good night.

I grabbed some ice water from the kitchen, then went to the bedroom, turned the bedside lamp on and the ceiling fan on low. Yeah, I know, it wasn't necessary but I figured a light breeze meant she'd come right over. Well, I was wrong. I threw a flavored condom under the pillow just in case - God Bless America, what a great invention that thing has been. Sometimes she likes using those.

But first, off came the towel. Slowly. Then, switching on some R&B, she did a silly little dance, rotating her beautiful booty in front of me. She held her hand out to stop me when I approached. I had almost gotten a hand on her luscious cheeks. She sometimes tastes lightly of cocoa after her showers, mixed with a little cinnamon. And I wanted some flavor.

I must have whined a little. "Lay down on your belly. Now." Yes, ma'am. Wait - on my belly?? "Yes, your belly." I sighed melodramatically and got on the bed.

She reached for some warming massage oil. "I said - look, I know it's your choice, but I'm not into that." "Shut up. I won, I make the rules." And proceeded to spread the oil on her tits, rubbing her fingers in circles around her nipples. My mouth dropped open. When her finger glided over her stomach and snaked over her neatly trimmed hair, I gulped and had to shift on the bed - I went from about 15 to 60 in 5 seconds. "I'm putting one drop on my clit. My pussy doesn't need any. Fuck, I'm still sooooo wet."

I started to rise off the bed to take advantage of the situation. She stopped me with a look. "It's MY night. Get down and get ready. Well... I can see you're ready, baby. He's crying. There's nothing to cry about tonight!"

Down I went. She was on top of me quickly, rubbing her D-cups into my back for a while. Then, she arched her back and was grinding against my ass. Her hand glided around my hip and pressed under me a little, brushing against my shaft. "I want you. I want you now. Get him inside me. Flip over RIGHT NOW!"

Over I went. "You wanna see my ass?" Oh yes. "Good thing, cause you're gonna get it." Her hands sprung outside my legs and she lowered down, stopping with her wetness poised just above my dick. She rubbed the head of my cock against her lips, turned to look at me and said "I love you. I'm going to give it to you so good tonight, baby." At "tonight" she came down hard, my cock plunging up. Wet and tight and... wet.... and tight... and shit, I could smell her sweetness from across the bed.

I thought I'd go slowly but she sped up after just a couple of minutes. Her beutt was working hard, just then I watched a bead of sweat drop from her lower back to her cheeks, then into the crease of her ass. I squeeze her cheeks. "Squeeze my ass, baby! Squeeze my ass." I could sense her rubbing her clit. "I'm gonna cum, baby, I'm gonna cum so hard." I smacked her ass once, twice and said "I wanna fuck you from behind, I wanna drive my hard cock into your pussy while I rub your clit, on the porch, under a light rain, while your lemon sugar tits bounce under you. I will smack your ass and squeeze your cheeks, your juices are running all over me baby... oh, fuck, I can tell your tight pussy quivering on me, cum for me, baby, cum for me, oh I love fucking your tight....... little..... pussy.... your... tight..... little.... pussy.... You're hitting me with your pussy, baby... Uhh..."

She leaned forward and I felt her cum really hard. I squeezed her ass and could feel her vibrating. She said "Shhhh. Shhhh... Shhhhhhh. Oh, FUCK! Just stay there. Don't move. Oh, here it comes again. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! I love your cock!" I felt her erupt on me again, trying to milk my cock. I just barely held it together, but I wasn't done yet.

A couple of minutes later, climbed off.

Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes were blazing. "Now... let's rest for a minute." I got the the icewater. "Ohhh, naughty boy. Very naughty boy."

We lay in silence for a few minutes. Suddenly, she propped herself up on her elbows and said "Now, what do YOU want?"

To be continued...