Wild Abandon

Story Info
A woman is seduced in front of a office window.
1.5k words
4.09
67.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exxotica
Exxotica
4 Followers

"Hold still, almost have it. There. Is that too tight?"

"No" she said, stealing a glance at him. His back was to her, and she could not see what he was doing. Her bare chest was pressed against the large plate-glass window in front of her and the sun heated her body. She was afraid to look out. It was almost high noon, the busiest time of day. The street below was crowded, but no one had noticed her tied up on the fourth floor of this vacant building.

His steps were light, but she could hear him walking behind her, looking -- watching. The weight of his stare was heavy upon her. She did not know if she was more concerned about the people down below seeing her or his unyielding intent.

"What are you thinking?" He asked her.

"That I'm not sure if I am embarrassed to have everyone watching me up here naked, with my hands tied above my head, my body only inches away from this sheet of glass. I am totally exposed. Everyone can see everything.

Is this normal? She whispered."

"Normal is relative, Pet" he breathed into her ear.

She concluded that he was right. Her body knew what it wanted; the damp wetness between her legs was so very evident. Relaxing just a bit, she looked out the window and saw a young man staring at her. Her skin flushed immediately, and she closed her eyes. A few seconds later she opened them, and he was still there. He did not flinch when she stared back, instead he moved off to the side. He was out of her view, but she knew he was there watching.

Her lover saw the stranger too and knew this turned her on, although she would never admit it. He knew her better than anyone else, perhaps even more than she did.

"Relax your body, you're tense. Let me massage your shoulders. That will loosen you up." He inhaled deeply. "God, you smell delicious. I could eat you alive." His words were slow and seductive against her ear.

She was amazed that he still got so turned on by her. His appetite for her was insatiable. Slowly his fingers worked into her shoulders, loosening the muscles and she began to relax. She was putty in his hands. She always had been. His very touch melted her. His breath was warm and uneven against her flesh and she thought she could almost hear his heart pounding. His hands traveled down her back lightly, setting her skin on fire. Her nipples became hard, as his hands ran over her flesh kneading out the knots in the small of her back. Slowly his hands slid over her ass and then around to the front. Feeling the wetness there, he murmured an approval. His touch on her stomach was almost tickling. Cupping his hands under her breasts, he moved in closer. His body pressed against her, forcing her to lean against the glass. Her nipples were rock hard against the warm surface.

Spreading apart her thighs, he put his leg in between hers and pulled her back into him. Her full weight was against him now, and he was looking over her shoulder. His hips were pushing into her, teasing and tempting.

"Your friend is back, he whispered." Opening her eyes she could see him and she knew that he was throbbing. He appears to be having a dilemma, not sure if he is bold enough to watch, but unable to pull himself away.

"Does that turn you on, Pet? He whispered. Do you like to be watched? Do you like to be exposed, to be on display?"

She could barely talk, "yes" she mumbled.

"Open your eyes, Pet. Look at him watching you. He cannot help but watch. You look radiant."

She blushed, finally realizing what he was saying, and knowing it was true. His hips were grinding into her, still teasing. He knew what she wanted, and she knew he would make her beg for it. His tongue was so wet on the back of her neck, giving her goosebumps, and she felt him smile. He knew her weak spots and he continued to nibble on her ears her shoulders, turning her on completely. The wetness between her legs was more than damp, it was oozing. He bit her on the back of her neck, sending electricity through her body. Moaning, her body shook from his sweet torture. She tried to hold out as long as she could, but the sensation was almost too much to bear. Sucking on her neck, his hands were upon her clit teasing her relentlessly. He slid a finger inside. She groaned her approval and the fact that she wanted more. She had to have more, needed it...craved it. Of course, he already knew this. It was a game they always played. His hips were moving into her. Silently she begged, pleading for more, but the words would not release from her throat.

"Another one" she finally breathed. He laughed, amazed that she would think that it would be so easy. Her face blushed even more. "Please" the words stumbled out of her mouth, "please"

"You know that you have to do better than that. That man down there deserves better than that, his tone stern, yet seductive."

He kept a steady rhythm with his finger buried deep inside her, his other hand on her breast.

"Tell me what you want." She raised her head slightly to hear him.

"I want another finger. I want you to slide another finger into my wet pussy. I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me. To fuck me hard." With a cocky smile and sass in her tone she added, "Please."

He smacked her hard on the ass, for her sarcastic remark. The pop echoing through the empty room. She squealed, but she knew it was not punishment, but pleasure.

Again his hand hit her smooth skin, a little harder this time and her body jumped on contact. He gave her a few seconds to enjoy it, to enjoy the tingling and the burning. She was so wet and she could not stand it anymore. She began to whimper she wanted to cum so badly. The orgasm was right there, so close. She could feel him back away and she opened her eyes to look out the window. The man was nowhere to be seen, but she could not believe that he had left.

"Open your legs, he said with such authority that it startled her. "And be careful what you wish for." Spreading her lips apart, he entered her slowly, and she tried to relax. Concentrating on this sensation of being filled so completely, of being helpless and completely at his mercy.

"Are you okay? Is this okay?" Since her face was away from him and he could not read her expressions, she nodded her head. "Good, Pet. Good girl," his words a lover's song in her ear.

Her head fell against the glass and he pushed his hips towards her. She was opening herself to him, giving everything she had. His rhythm was faster, and a little deeper. He was holding out on her and they both knew it. A sweat broke out across their bodies, glistening in the sunlight. The smells of sensual sex looming over them. The rope around her wrists was cutting into her, but it did not hurt. She trusted him completely to know when she had enough. His left hand was on her hip holding her while he thrust, and his right hand was on her swollen clit. She realized that she was moaning that her breath was heavy and loud. His thrusts were harder and harder and sweet tears filled her eyes. Not of pain; but of pure joy, ecstasy. He had hold of her hips with both hands and his body slammed into her with all his might. Her screams filled the room echoing in her own mind. He too was moaning and finally gave her all he had.

"Open your eyes, Pet he commanded." "Look out the window and look at him. He is watching you. Perform for him. She could see the unmistakable arousal in the man's groin. His eyes did not move from her body. "I think he is about to cum too."

The true exhibitionist came out in her, and she locked eyes with this stranger. The sound of her screams bringing her back to full reality. Her lover's body was slamming into her so hard, rocking her from his thrusts. Writhing uncontrollably, the first orgasm ripped through her, almost knocking her to the floor.

"Yes, she screamed. God yes."

Her body exploded with an intensity that made her tremble and gasp for air. He held her there; steady for a moment, while she recovered from the electrifying orgasm that had just rocked her body. He untied her hands, still holding her in his strong arms. He whispered his undying devotion to her and kissed her neck softly.

As he helped her down, she looked out the window to see the man. He had just started to walk away, but stopped and turned back for one more glance. She placed her hand to the glass to acknowledge his presence. He smiled faintly at her, making eye contact for one very brief instant before he walked away.

* * * * *

Written by XxX Exxotica XxX@aol.com
(c) 2000, All Rights Reserved

Exxotica
Exxotica
4 Followers