Wild Child Ch. 01

Story Info
Rita gets to try her wings.
7.9k words
4.59
121.3k
42

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

How the hell do I get myself into these messes? If I ever figure that out, my life will be dull and boring, believe me. Right now it's sure not dull nor boring. The fact is that, if a couple of people find out what I did, I'll probably be dead. The fact that they are my best friends won't help a bit. Yeah, I should have known better but what can I say, other than that I let my little head do my thinking for me in this matter, I have no excuse and make none. I wouldn't have missed this for all the money and fame in the world.

What am I talking about? Every lecherous, dirty old mans biggest dream and favorite fantasy. What is that you ask? Only teaching a young virgin the ins and outs of sex, that's all. Be very careful what you dream about, it might come true and then where would you be? In a hell of a mess, like me, probably.

*****

My best friend, the guy I think of as the brother I never had, and I finished up a thirty-day job and I followed him home. He lives half the distance from the job as I do and we were both filthy from rigging our equipment down. I hate oil base mud with a passion. Oil companies love it because it makes drilling wells easier, faster, and cheaper. The fact that only Dawn dish soap or diesel will take it out of your cloths or get it off your skin isn't their problem.

When we got to his house, he hit one shower, while I hit the other one. His wife had handed each of us a bottle of Dawn and a dark green towel, a big grin on her face. "I'm not kissing or hugging either of you until you get that crap off." She had told us as we came through the back door.

It took a while and a lot of hot water to get clean. I got out of the shower and dried off as best I could in the steamy little bathroom. Finally, I wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the door to let it cool off in there.

I was using a smaller towel to dry the mirror when something caught my attention and I glanced toward the open door. Across the hall was the door to Rita's room, and she was sitting cross legged on her bed, hugging a pillow, a big grin on her face. Rita is my best friend's eighteen-year-old daughter, whom I have known, most of her life. She had always called me Uncle but we weren't related in any way.

"What are you grinning at, rug rat?" I asked as I picked up the can of shaving lather and squirted some on my fingertips. She didn't say anything for a minute or so, as I started to shave.

"I'm just sitting here daydreaming," she said and sighed deeply.

I glanced her way and asked, "I thought you were at your friend's house for the week? Something about studying for some tests. At least that's what your mom said."

"She's too flighty to study seriously, anyway she has a date for Friday night, and I didn't want to be a third wheel," she replied and sighed again.

"Why don't you have a date?" I knew she had been seeing the son of one of the local farmers. A nice young man, I had met him a couple of times.

She made a snorting noise and I looked at her. "That bad, huh."

"Worse. He's been helping with the early planting for the last three weeks and by the time he gets home and cleaned up; it's too late to go anywhere. The one Saturday night we did get to go somewhere, he fell asleep on me by nine o'clock."

"Hey, at least he works, that's more than you can say about a lot of them," I said.

"He's a little boy, most of the time. Fun, but not a real man." She told me and sighed again.

I laughed and said, "Give him a chance; it takes time and experience to grow up. Believe me, I know, I'm still working on it."

She laughed. "Uncle Rick, you're crazy."

"And your point is?" I asked with a chuckle. She laughed again.

I finished shaving and rinsed my face. After I dried it off, I looked at Rita and asked, "Don't you have something better to do, than to sit there and watch an old man shave?"

She shook her head and grinned. "No, not really. Anyway, I like watching you."

"Boy, do you need to get a life or what? Go do something before your mom puts you to work; you know how she hates to see you just sitting. She hasn't figured out that it's a part of being young. You need the time to work on your mental state which is mostly confusion."

"Uncle Rick, why do you understand things like that and my mom don't?"

I turned and grinned at her as I answered, "I've already raised my two kids, and I'm still a kid myself. Seriously though, I still remember what it was like when I was your age. Yeah, I know, that was a long time ago and we had dinosaur for breakfast, but some things never change, even if we want them to."

Rita grinned at that and laid the pillow aside. "Am I pretty?" She asked out of the blue, with a serious expression on her face.

I stared at her for a second in surprise at the question and at the changes in her since I had last seen her, some five months ago. She had filled out dramatically. I took a deep breath to stifle a grin and then replied, "Yes darlin', you are beautiful."

"Come on Uncle Rick, I'm serious. Am I as pretty as mama?"

I wondered just how serious I should treat this. I looked her over for a second and then grinned as I replied, "A cute face, a great body; yeah, I'd date you and try to get into your pants, if I was a hundred years younger."

She stared at me with the same serious expression for a moment and then a grin slowly spread over her face. "I bet you could to, if you set your mind to it."

I laughed and shook my head. "Not on a bet darlin', If you didn't kill me, your mom would. Seriously though, you are beautiful and any man worth his salt would be honored by your company. You were lucky and inherited your mom's good points and added to them on your own."

"Added to? What do you mean, Uncle Rick?" She asked.

I grinned and said, "You have the boobs that your mom always dreamed about and you have her great ass and long, strong legs. You also have her good nature and great sense of humor. I think you also have her curiosity and probably her wild side also."

Rita sat there looking at me as she thought over what I said. I had my hair brushed and halfway dry by the time she crawled off the bed and walked across the hall and paused at the bathroom door.

"Thanks, Uncle Rick," she said with a grin before she turned and went down the hall.

I leaned out the bathroom door and watched the sway of her ass, which was getting to be so much like her mom's, that it was scary. "Yeah, she's going to be a wild child, just like her mom." I thought to myself. I just wished I was young enough to be the lucky young man who was on the receiving end of that deal. If he lived, he'd have a memory for life. I know, I had one of my own but that was a lifetime ago.

*****

I ended up staying there for a couple of days before I got ready to head for my house. I started to mention the conversation I'd had with Rita to her mom, but for some reason, I hadn't ever gotten around to it. The timing never seemed right and there was always someone around.

I was packing my stuff up, when my friend walked into the guest room and asked, "Can you stick around for a few more days?"

"Sure, no problem. What's up?" I asked in return.

"It's my dad, he's in the hospital. We're heading up there as soon as we can get some things packed. Rita has school today and tomorrow, both of which will be her final tests for the year, otherwise, we'd take her along. It's really short notice to find someone to stay with her, so if you could stay it would really help us out."

My mind flashed back to the talk I'd had with Rita and I started to say no, but if I did, then I'd have to explain things and I didn't want to cause any problems. So I said, "I can stay, I ain't got anything to do that can't wait. Rita will be no problem; you guys go do what needs to be done."

*****

That's how I ended up alone with Rita and where my problems begin. She was surprised to see me when she came in from school. I explained why I was still there and where her parents had gone. She asked about her grandfather and I told her that I hadn't heard anything but I'd keep her posted if and when I did hear anything.

She nodded at that and then a grin spread across her face. "At least I won't have to put up with old Miss Emily. She's a nosy old busybody and she smells funny. She never gives me a moment to myself. I think she was a prison guard when she was younger."

I chuckled at that and shook my head. "Okay. How'd you do on your tests today?"

"They were a breeze, the hard ones are tomorrow." She replied as she tossed her backpack on the kitchen table. "I brought my books home, so I could go back over some of the stuff that is most likely to be on the tests."

"Good girl. You study; I'm going to go surfing on my laptop. When you get hungry, yell and I'll go get us a pizza or some chicken." I told her.

I grabbed a beer and headed for the office.

*****

I was talking in chat with a friend of mine in South Africa, who couldn't believe that someone had actually trusted me to baby sit, when Rita came padding into the office on bare feet. I looked up and just stared as I took in the outfit she was almost wearing. The hot pink tank top was straining to cover her boobs and it was very obvious that there was no bra under it. I could make out the large dark circles under the large tents of her hard nipples. The shirt ended about the middle of her belly. The men's boxer shorts below were pulled up tight into her sex and the waist band was rolled down a couple of inches below her navel. All in all, she was sexy as hell and reminded me of her mom, more than ever. I had seen her mom dressed this sexy on many occasions before she got married.

I decided not to acknowledge the outfit and asked, "Are you hungry yet?"

"Nope, I'm just taking a break. Since there's no one here but us, I decided to get comfortable in my own style." She replied. "What are you up to; ogling the pretty naked girls, I'll bet." She looked at the computer screen and frowned as she saw the chat screen scrolling slowly along.

I chuckled and said, "No, actually, I'm talking to a bunch of old fogies like me."

"Well, heck, that's no fun. I wanted to look at the dirty pictures and learn something," she said with a chuckle.

"Are you trying to get me killed, because that's what your mom would do to me," I said with a chuckle of my own. "You need to get back in the kitchen and study before you get me in trouble."

She grinned at me and turned to head for the kitchen. "Slave driver," she said softly as she walked across the room.

My eyes were glued to the swiveling sway of her hips that reminded me so much of her mom. Damn, that would be such sweet trouble, I thought to myself. Once she was out of sight through the door, I let out the breath that I had been holding. That I should call old Miss Emily and get the hell out of there also crossed my mind. Well, she was just a young girl trying out her female wiles for the first time. I could handle it, I told myself. The hard tent pole in the front of my shorts, should have told me different.

*****

The next time she came into the office, I was looking at pictures of a naked woman. I minimized the screen and asked her if she was hungry. She looked at the desktop on the screen for a second, as a grin spread across her face.

"I am starting to get a little hungry but I'm not starving. What are you looking at now? I know its dirty pictures because you shut it down when I came into the room," she said, still grinning.

"They are not dirty pictures and if you must know, they are pictures of your mom. In fact, she's dressed a lot like you are now." I told her.

"No way. Mom doesn't dress like this. She doesn't even let me dress like this," she said, the grin disappearing.

"Yeah, I know she doesn't now and I know how she lets you dress. I've started several times to tell you to go get dressed," I said softly.

Rita looked at me sharply and then she smiled shyly before she said, "I've been kind of teasing you and myself for that matter. It makes me feel sexy to dress this way, especially with you around. You like looking at me and I like you looking. Does that make sense to you?"

"Perfect sense," I said and then took a deep breath. "The only problem is that I'm a man and a dirty old man at that. Don't get me wrong, I love looking at you, but I shouldn't be thinking some of the things that I am. And yes, they are the same things that are boiling around in your brain. I remember being your age remember, and I also remember your mom when she was young. She was a wild child and so are you."

I probably shouldn't have said a few of those things but I wanted to be as honest with her as possible. I wanted to be honest with myself also.

She grinned and said excitedly, "You and mom had a thing for each other at one time, didn't you." It wasn't a question, it was a statement.

I shook my head and said, "Smartass," under my breath.

She laughed and asked, "Can I see mama's picture?"

I looked at her for a long second before I turned to the computer and clicked on the last picture I had been looking at. "If you ever tell her that I showed you this, I'll have to kill you. Although, I'd probably have to haunt you because your mama will kill me."

The picture showed her mom sleeping on a couch wearing a pair of silk boxers that were small on her and a tank top. The picture was an old Polaroid that I had scanned. Rita leaned over my shoulder and studied it for a while. I was well aware of the warm firm young breasts pressed against my shoulder and back.

"She looks almost the same as she does now, just a little younger. You're sure right about the titties, mine are a lot bigger. Hers hardly raise a bump in that shirt," she said and then giggled as she rubbed hers against me.

I ignored what she was doing and said, "Yeah, they were small and still are, but they sure were sensitive. Just brushing my fingers across her nipples made her gasp and get wet." Suddenly, I remembered who I was talking to and hastily said, "I didn't say that, and you didn't hear that, you got me."

Rita giggled and nodded as she leaned more firmly against my back. "And while you're at it, back off, rug rat, before you get us in trouble." She laughed this time but she did move away from me. Not far but not touching me either.

She sighed deeply and asked, "Do you have any other pictures of her?"

I nodded and replied, "Yes I do, but they're not for you to see, they're just for me."

"Oh, Uncle Rick, let me see them," she begged.

"Sorry but no, some things are private. Your mom posed for those pictures for me, one day when we were up at an old fishing lodge. We used to go up there to walk in the woods and talk. It was the only place that no one bothered us." I said deep in the memory.

"They must be something else, if you won't let me see them," she said, trying to wheedle me into showing her.

"Yes they are, but probably not in the way you mean," I said softly. I took a deep breath and went on, "She's wearing my old leather vest, hat, belt, and a pair of white socks, and that's all. We were acting crazy and she dressed up that way and posed for me."

"Uh, what was she wearing before she dressed up?" Rita asked slowly.

I laughed and said, "Just the white socks."

"Oh!" she said sharply. I could hear the gears turning in her head.

"No, we weren't having sex, if that's where your mind is going. We had been caught in a rain storm while we were out for a walk. When we got back to the cabin, we were soaked and I built a fire. We took off our clothes and hung them up to dry. She had a pair of dry socks in her purse, why I don't know but she did. We wrapped up in a blanket and sat in front of the fire. Then she saw my camera lying on the table and decided to pose." I stopped talking and let my mind wander back over the rest of that day.

Rita's voice brought me back to the here and now and I asked, "What did you say?"

She laughed and said, "You were sure lost somewhere."

I chuckled and said, "More like some when."

"I sure would like to see those pictures, Uncle Rick. I won't ever tell anyone about them, I promise," she said slowly. "I just want to see how mama looked."

I thought about it a minute and decide that showing her would be better than what her imagination might supply. "Ok, turn around, while I get them together. There's some other stuff on here that you don't need to see, and don't even think about trying to get me to show you those. The answer is a flat, non-debatable, no. And no, they have nothing to do with your mom," I said to her.

"Yes sir," she said as she turned around.

I brought up three of the six pictures from that day and then closed that directory. "Ok rug rat, you can turn around now."

I put up the first picture. Her mom was standing in a doorway wearing a leather vest, a wide brimmed hat, a wide belt, and white socks. She was turned slightly from the camera, with her ass stuck out to the side and her hand on the back of the hat. Her bare right breast was clearly visible in the open front of the vest. She had a mischievous grin on her face.

"Wow!" was all Rita said as she once more leaned against me for a closer look.

I closed that picture and opened the second one. Her mom was dressed the same way in this picture but she was facing the camera, with her arms above her head, her hands holding onto the top of the door fame. She was standing on one foot with the other slightly raised and her knee over a little to the right, hiding her sex with her thigh. The vest covered her breasts but showed she was naked from her head to the socks. She still had that grin on her face but to me there was a lot of love in her eyes. Even today, that look from her, melts me and it always will.

"Damn, I didn't know mama could look so hot and sexy," Rita said softly, more to herself than to me.

I laughed and nodded. "That she was, and that she is," I said in a whisper.

"You love my mother, don't you?" Rita asked in a soft voice.

"Yes, I do. I always have, since the very first time I saw her and yes, I will, until I die." I replied in the same soft voice.

"Why didn't you guys get married or something?" She asked quietly.

I shrugged and shook my head. "I don't really know why. It just wasn't meant to be, I guess. We both had things we had to take care of and somehow we never got it together."

We both stared at the old picture for little while in silence. Finally I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Ok, show time is over, let's go get something to eat," I said as I closed the picture.

I moved the mouse up to shut the computer down, only to have Rita say, "Hey, there's one more picture down there."

"It's almost like the last one," I said.

"I'd like to see it," she said.

I chuckled and replied, "Ok."

As I clicked on the picture, I realized that it was the wrong one. I quickly closed it but not before I heard a gasp from Rita.

"Oops, wrong picture," I said hastily.

"No it wasn't," Rita said. "Can you bring it back up; I really want to see it. I've never seen that look on my mama's face before."

"And you won't either," I said softly, more to myself than to anyone else.

"Why was she looking that way? She looked sleepy but there was something else in her face? I don't know what, but it scared me, well, kind of. I'm not sure that's it either, it's more like it excited me." She paused and thought a moment. "I can't explain how it made me feel. I just don't have the words."

"You will one day, rug rat, believe me, you will," I said and shut the computer off.

Rita stood there looking at me for a moment and then she grinned and said, "I guess I want chicken. Can I go with you to get it?"

I don't see why not, I'm going through the drive thru. I'll get my keys and money while you get dressed," I said to see what she would do.

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers