Wild Child Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,918 Followers

"If you're going through the drive thru, then I'll wear what I've got on, if that's alright with you," she said softly.

"What if one of your friends from school is working the window, you've got to think about your reputation," I said. "Me, I'm just a dirty old man and I sure won't say anything to anyone. I like living to much."

She laughed and pulled a big old sweater off the coat rack. "This will keep my reputation in tacked, but still give me the thrill of running around this way."

I shook my head and went to get my stuff. I was playing with fire and I knew it. I wasn't joking when I said her mother would kill me, if she ever found out about any of this.

*****

Rita carried the sweater as we walked out to the truck. I unlocked the passenger door and watched as she climbed up to sit on the seat. I shut the door and took a couple of deep breaths as I tried to clear the vision of her beautiful sweet ass from my mind. Those boxers pulled up the way they were, just accentuated her ass and sex as much as they covered them. I walked around to my side and got in.

I got the truck started and backed out of the drive. As I started down the highway, Rita slid over next to me and said, "I feel naked dressed like this. I've always dreamed of riding around like this or naked, its one of my favorite fantasies."

"You're closer to naked than you need to be around me," I said.

"I trust you, Uncle Rick," she said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Yeah, but I don't trust you and I sure as hell don't trust me." I replied.

She sat there beside be quietly until we were almost into town. Then she slid forward on the seat and peeled off the tank top.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked loudly.

She laughed and slipped the sweater on. "I'm going to enjoy my few minutes of freedom," she said and sat back on the seat, wrapping the sweater around herself.

"Damn girl, you're going to be the death of me yet," I said in mock anger. Actually, I was enjoying her rebellion, if you want to call it that. Letting her wild side free is more like it.

She turned in the seat and opened the sweater, flashing her tits at me. "You're not really mad, are you?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

I laughed and shook my head. "I should have my head examined and the rocks rearranged," I said. "No, I'm not mad but quit doing that before you cause me to have a wreck. I can just see the headlines now. Half nude teenager found in wreck with a dirty old man, mother taken into custody for mangling his body even more beyond recognition than it was." I ended with another laugh.

Rita laughed along with me. A moment later she said, "Okay, Uncle Rick, I'll behave while we're in town but I want to ride home naked."

"Oh, Dear Lord," I said. "If you don't cut it out, I'm going to spank you."

She giggled and replied, "Would you please, right on my bare butt."

I laughed at that, as memories of her mama saying the same thing flashed across my mind. At that point, I knew I was in total and complete trouble. My life was now in the hands of an eighteen year old, female woman child. She was of age, so all they could do was kill me; I couldn't go to jail and end up with a boyfriend named, Bubba. Lucky me.

*****

True to her word, Rita was good while we were in town getting the chicken, but as soon as we hit the city limits sign, she pulled off the sweater and wiggled out of the boxer shorts. The fact that she sat on the far side of the truck and covered up with the sweater was all that kept me from having a heart attack. I didn't say anything; my mind was to full of visions of her tight sweet body. I just drove and watched her out of the corner of my eye from time to time.

For a few miles, she kept the sweater over herself. Then she lowered the upper part, exposing her breasts. They were twice as large as her mothers but still small enough to fit her slim body. Where her mothers were cone shaped, Rita's were rounder and fuller. They had the same puffy aurora under the large hard nipples though. Once, she reached up and ran her hand over them. This made her take a shuddering breath. So I knew they were just as sensitive as her moms.

We were almost to the turn into her house, when she finally got the nerve up to remove the sweater completely and laid it on the seat. I grinned as I drove right on past the driveway.

She looked over at me and asked, "Where are we going?"

"I thought we might have a picnic at the park down by the river," I said nonchalantly. "There shouldn't be anyone down there at this time of the evening and it's cool enough that the mosquitoes won't carry us off."

She grinned and sat up a little straighter, turning slightly on the seat, so she could pull her legs up under her. She gave a little shudder and I asked, if she was cold.

"Just a little cool." She replied. "At least the outside of me is," she added with a giggle.

I turned the heater on low and chuckled softly. "I can understand that. You're mother used to love to ride around naked. She didn't want anyone to see her but the thought that they might, would get her so turned on that she couldn't stand it."

Rita nodded and grinned. "I know exactly how she feels. Every time I see a set of headlights coming toward us, I have this urge to duck, even if it is dark. I know they can't see me but it makes me tingle all over to think that they might. The fact that you are watching me is just adding to the excitement. If I touched myself right this second, I'd explode."

That vision floated through my mind for a second before I said, "Please don't, or at least wait until I stop this truck. I'd wreck for damned sure if you do."

She laughed and licked her lips. "I might not have to touch myself; the thought of you watching me, has me right on the edge," she said in a soft halting voice as she squirmed in the seat.

I reached up and turned the overhead light on. When I did, she groaned deeply and her stomach muscles jerked in a series of spasms as her orgasm washed through her body. I left the light on until she started to settle down and then I turned it back off. She took a deep breath and blew it out noisily.

I made the turn off that led down to the river and then glanced over at her. She smiled and then grinned. "That's never happened before, I mean without me touching myself, that is."

I didn't say anything so she asked, "What kind of effect, am I having on you? A good one, I hope."

I was driving slowly and slowed even more as I reached up and turned the overhead light back on. "I'd say it was good," I said, indicating the tent in the front of my shorts. When I flexed my ass muscles and made my manhood move under the soft silky material, Rita giggled. I reached up and turned off the light.

"Hey, why did you turn off the light?" Rita asked.

I chuckled and replied, "I'm about to turn into the park and I really don't want to give anyone a free show, if there's anyone here."

"Oh," she said and reached for the sweater. She didn't cover up with it; she just kept her hand on it.

It had been dark on the highway, and the side road, the only light coming from the dim glow of the dash lights and reflected light from the headlights. Here in the park, there were several streetlights spotted along the road in, and around the two parking lots.

I pulled to the back of the second lot and parked as far from the light as possible. I hadn't seen any cars as we drove in, so I assumed that we had the place to ourselves. At least I hoped so; I was having a ball watching Rita.

I grinned as I opened the door and got out. With the overhead light on and me standing up, my hard-on was even more obvious. Rita's eyes locked onto the front of my shorts and she licked her lips, which made my shaft jerk on its own accord.

"Come on; let's eat at the table over by the playground," I said and reached behind the seat for the bag of chicken and the cokes.

Rita looked around but really couldn't see with the light on. "Are you sure there's no one around here." She asked.

With a grin, I replied, "I think we're alone but you can never be sure."

She frowned for a second and then she grinned. "Well, what the hell, I wanted excitement and now I've got it. I can't chicken out now," she said as she opened the door and got out of the truck.

She shivered, whether from excitement or the cool breeze, I wasn't sure. "That wind is chilly," she said and reached for the sweater.

I closed the truck door and took our supper over to the table. When I turned to look at Rita, she had slipped the sweater on and had one button buttoned. She had a big grin on her face as she walked toward me.

"I can't believe that I'm actually naked or very near it, in this park. I'm almost too excited, to eat," she said.

I chuckled and handed her a coke. She took a sip, as I unwrapped the chicken strips and opened the gravy. "Well, just keep an eye on the front gate; if anyone comes out here, we'll be able to see them long before they can see us."

*****

Excited or not, she did a good job of helping me polish off the chicken. When we finished, I bagged the trash and tossed it into the large drum near the front of the truck. While I was there, I got a cigarette and lit it. I also saw my digital camera and picked it up.

Back at the table, Rita saw the cigarette and frowned. "I thought you were quitting, Uncle Rick."

I chuckled and nodding. "Yeah, I am. I'm down to about five a day. The ones after a meal or with a beer are to hardest ones to stop though. I'm getting there, after smoking for nearly thirty five years, two packs a day, I'm doing pretty well."

With a mischievous grin, Rita pulled the sweater back, revealing her right breast. "Here, suck on this instead, it'll help you quit."

I laughed and put my hands up, making the sign of a cross with two fingers. "I don't think so, that would be far more dangerous to my health than cigarettes have ever been."

She laughed and said, "Chicken."

"Yeah, and a live smart chicken to boot." I replied with a chuckle.

She laughed and got down off the table, where she had been sitting. Seeing the gray case on the table she asked, "What's that?"

"My camera case," I said.

She looked at me for a second and then asked, "Are you going to take my picture, like you did mamas?"

"I can, if you want me to," I said. "You don't have to, if you don't want to. I just thought, I might get a few pictures to ogle, I mean look, at in my old age."

She laughed and picked up the case, handing it to me. "How do you want me?" She asked and then giggled. "That didn't sound right, but you know what I meant."

"Talk about a loaded question. You nearly gave me a heart attack," I said with a grin. "As for the pictures, use your imagination. Let's see what you can come up with."

She thought a moment, as I got the camera out and checked to see if the flash was on. With a grin, she climbed up on the table and sat down. She turned slightly sideways and opened the sweater and then held it together with both her hands, just covering her breasts. I stepped back a ways and snapped the shot. The flash bloomed brightly and then it was once again dim light.

"That was a good one," I said softly, encouraging her

She grinned and shrugged the sweater off her shoulders and then took up the same pose. I took the picture, another good one. She giggled when I told her so.

She put her hands slightly behind her and leaned back on them. Now the sweater didn't cover any of her except her upper arms. Her full breasts were displayed to perfection as she arched her back. Her nipples were hard enough to be slightly puckered looking from the cool night and her excitement. She also had that same grin, which I had seen on her mom's face, so often. I took the picture.

Sitting up, she slipped the sweater off, and said, "I want to play on the playground stuff. Do you think it's safe to get that far from the truck?"

"We can take the sweater with us; it's almost long enough to be a dress on you," I said.

She giggled and said excitedly, "Then come on, this is fun. I like having my picture taken, even better when I'm naked. It gives me such a rush."

Who was I to argue? I thought, as I followed her toward the playground equipment.

*****

She spent almost an hour, climbing, sliding, and swing. I took nearly thirty pictures. Some of them were spontaneous but a lot of them were of her posing as she wanted to. The one of her hanging by her knees from the monkey bars was spectacular, as was the one of her lying on her side on the top of them, one leg straight and the other held high up in the air.

She was on the swing, when a set of headlights appeared at the front gate. When I told her, she jumped off the swing and ran to where the sweater was hanging and slipped it on. The car took it's time driving in and we were back at the truck by the time it got to the back parking lot. Rita got in and buttoned the sweater up.

I opened my door and took a moment to light another cigarette. I needed it after watching Rita's beautiful naked young body for so long. I also needed for the raging hard-on I'd had for so long to calm down. I also didn't want to appear to be in any hurry to leave, in case it was the sheriff.

It was. He pulled up by the back of my truck and rolled down his window. "The park closes at ten and I'm going to lock the gate on my way out," he said.

"Thanks officer, we were just leaving." I replied.

He nodded and rolled the window up, as he drove on down toward the restroom area.

I got in the truck and had us on our way very shortly. Rita alternated between, giggling and saying, "We almost got busted." Until I was out the gate.

Once we were on the road again, she unbuttoned the sweater and slipped it down off her shoulders. She squirmed around on the seat for a second and said, "Damn, I'm so wound up I could just explode. If I don't do it before we get home, I'm sure going to help it along when we do get there."

I chuckled and whispered, "Wait until I get the camera back out, ok."

She groaned softly and said, "Damn, Uncle Rick, you sure do know which buttons to push on a girl, don't you. Now you've got me thinking about you taking pictures while I finger myself." She groaned again and bit her lower lip.

When I chuckled, her eyes snapped open and she said, "It ain't funny, you know."

"Yes I know," I said with a grin.

*****

Rita was quiet, the rest of the way home except for her occasional soft moan and her squirming around. When I stopped the truck in front of the house, she whispered, "You'd better get that camera out in a hurry. I've been holding myself in check, by telling myself, I had to wait until we were home. Well, now we are, and I'm not sure how long I can hold it back."

I grabbed the camera case and opened it, as she turned on the seat and brought her feet up. She leaned back on the door and spread her knees apart. I took her picture. She moaned at the flash and her left hand went to her right breast, as her right hand slipped slowly across her stomach to rest lightly on her mound. Her fingernails combed the sparse hair there for a second. I took a second picture.

She moaned again and allowed her middle finger to slowly slip down between the folds of her sex. As her body jerking at the start of a monster orgasm, I took another picture. She yelled and came even harder. The climax rolled over her in wave after wave, going on for several minutes.

About the time she started to calm down, I took the last picture I had left in the camera, but for this one, I leaned in closer and captured just her upper body.

With a smile, I put the camera away. Now, she will know what that expression was on her mothers face. It was on her face, right this minute.

*****

The phone rang a few minutes after we got in the house. I went to get it, while Rita headed for the bathroom and a shower. She'd made quite a mess, and we would have to wash or rinse out that old sweater before her parents got home.

After I said, "Hello." My buddy asked how things were at the house.

I answered, "Well, they're not too bad. The fire department got the fire out in record time but I need to ask. Did you always have a swimming pool in the basement?"

"What!" came out of the receiver, loud enough for me to move it back from my ear. Then there was a quick pause and then he went on, "Asshole! We don't have a basement."

I laughed and said, "Everything is fine, Rita did well on her tests today. She brought some books home and has been studying her little ass off. We went and got some chicken for supper and took it out to the river park for a picnic. Now she's in the shower and getting ready for bed. How's your dad?"

"Well, it wasn't his heart but they're not sure what it is," my friend said. "He's still unconscious. Mom found him on the floor of the bathroom and called an ambulance. It might have been a stroke. They need to run some more tests and we're waiting for him to wake up. We'll be here for a couple more days at least."

"Well, don't worry about us; we've got everything under control here. You take care of things there and say hello to your mom for me. I'll fill Rita in on what you've told me," I said.

"Ok. I'll call you tomorrow, if they find out anything by then. If not, you have my cell phone number. If there is a problem, don't hesitate to call me."

"Everything will be all right." I told him.

"I hope so; I'm not sure how my mom would handle it, if something happened to dad. Ok, I'll talk to you later. Goodnight," he said and hung up.

*****

I went into the office and started my laptop. I opened my camera and got the card out. I was downloading the pictures when I heard Rita coming down the hall, calling my name.

"In the office," I said loudly.

"Was that mom?" She asked as she came through the door.

"No, it was you dad," I said before I turned and looked her way.

I grinned at the towel wrapped around her head and smiled at the other one, wrapped around her body, covering it from under her arms to mid thigh. What the hell makes a woman, any woman, so sexy when she's dressed in just a towel? I grinned at the answer that floated through my brain. "You know that they are naked under there."

I filled Rita in on what her dad had said, all but the last part about her grandmother. When I finished, she walked over and leaned on the corner of the desk I was sitting at.

"Do you think grandpa will be alright?" She asked in a whisper.

"I sure hope so," I said. "He's a tough old bird; I've known him longer than I've known your dad and your grandpa is a fighter." I paused a moment and looked into her eyes. "Look, medicine has advanced a long ways since I was a kid and lost my grandmother. They can do things today; we would have called miracles back then. So don't worry little one, we'll just have to wait to hear from your dad."

Rita's eyes were filling up with tears quickly and the next thing I knew, she was in my lap with her arms around my neck. I put my arms around her and rocked her gently. She never really cried but she sniffled from time to time.

After a while she asked, "Why do people have to die?"

I hugged her and said, "He's not dead and he's got a good chance of living." I took a deep breath and went on, "People die to make room for new people. It's the way of nature; there's nothing mean or vengeful about it." Rita nodded her head against my chest.

We sat there for a long time, until Rita yawned. "Ok, rug rat, it's time for bed; you have school and tests tomorrow."

She nodded her head but didn't move for a few seconds. Then she sat up and kissed me softly on the lips. "Thank you, Uncle Rick," she said and stood up.

"You're welcome dear," I said in reply.

She stood there, looking down at me for a moment, and then she said, "Goodnight."

TxRad
TxRad
5,918 Followers