Wild Child Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,920 Followers

I chuckled at her girlish tone and shook my head. "Not no, but hell no," I said.

Before I could stop her, she shot her hand out and wrapped her fingers around my manhood, squeezing it gently. I heard and felt a soft grunting groan in the back of my throat.

Then I heard myself saying, "Damn it girl, you're playing with fire."

She giggled and said as she squeezed me again, "It is burning up, so hot and hard." Then she grabbed another handful of my dick with the other hand. "Damn!" she whispered softly, "I didn't think it would be that big."

I grabbed her wrists and tried to pull her hands away from me, but she held on tighter, which brought the grunting groan back to my throat.

"Let go," I said more forcefully than I meant to.

Rita looked up at me like I had slapped her and then she took off out of the room. I got up to follow her but the hard-on in my shorts made me sit back down and take the time to shut the computer down. By then maybe, I would calm down enough to deal with this new problem.

*****

I tapped on Rita's closed door lightly and waited for her to reply. When she hadn't after a moment, I tapped again and called her name. When she didn't answer that time, I turned and walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. I wanted to go out to the truck and get me a cigarette but I resisted the urge.

I sat there trying to relax and to get better control of myself, as I waited for Rita to calm down. I absently rubbed the top of my left thigh at the memory of the heat there; I had been about half surprised to find that it wasn't blistered.

About thirty minutes later, Rita came out of her room and went into the bathroom. She was now wearing a regular pair of shorts and a big tee shirt, which was tucked into the back of the shorts but came down to her knees in front.

When she came out of the bathroom, she came into the living room and sat down in the corner chair. She pulled her legs up under her and hugged the throw pillow that had been laying there. She never looked at me.

I was trying to figure out what to say when she spoke softly, "I'm sorry Uncle Rick, I got carried away. I shouldn't have grabbed you."

I thought a moment and then I replied, "No, you shouldn't have, but it's all my fault. I've let this whole thing get out of hand. Your parents left me in charge and I've made a hell of a mess out of it. I thought I could handle it, letting you have a little fun as you let your wild side loose. I should have known better. I had no better luck with your mom." I ended with a chuckle.

Rita looked over at me and then she was on the couch with me, hugging my neck. "I'm so sorry, I knew what you were doing, you were letting me stretch my wings, but I went too far and spoiled it," she said in a soft halting voice.

I hugged her back and stroked her hair. "Well, you know good old, fun loving, Uncle Rick; he means well but ends up screwing it all up. I think I'm so good at understanding people, but I don't even understand myself."

She pulled back from me and looked at my face. "Can we start again? I promise to behave and I don't want you mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you and I never was. You scared the hell out of me, is what it was. I was having to work really hard to control myself and then you played grab ass, or something close to it," I said softly and then kissed her lightly on the sweet lips. She returned the kiss in the same manner for a moment and then hugged me tightly.

After a moment, she whispered, "I love you Uncle Rick."

"I love you too, little one," I whispered back.

*****

We sat there and held each other for a while in silence. Then Rita asked softly, "What happened with mama? Did she do something stupid, like I did?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "No, I did."

She pulled back from me and said, "Huh?" questioningly.

I grinned and said, "I made the second biggest mistake of my life; I let her get away."

She looked into my eyes for a second, a puzzled expression on her face. "No, I meant, why didn't you have any better luck with her," she said.

"Oh, I thought you meant, why we weren't together." I sat there in thought for a second before I went on, "We had some wild times together, she and I. We thought we could just go with that and keep it on a friend's only basis. I was wrong and so was she. We had to part before it went too far. You see, if you want the whole truth, we never had complete sex. Oh yeah, we played around a lot, petting and arousing each other, even oral sex, but we never went all the way. Somehow that would have ruined everything and made it wrong. She was still married to your real dad and I was living with a woman. We both were on the verge of major life changes and we used each other to get through them."

Rita's eyes got big as I talked and I knew I should have shut up but I had gone on anyway. "Now, I don't want you to think badly of your mom or to use us as an example of how things should be. As you pointed out earlier, sometimes people have to do, what people do."

Rita looked at me for a long time without saying anything and then she hugged me again. I hugged her back.

*****

Time stretched on in silence. After a long while, I asked, "Are you ready to go get something to eat." She nodded against my shoulder.

With a smile I went on, "Ok then, go take off those shorts and that bra, leave on the tee shirt. You can wait in the truck, while I go in and get us a pizza."

I heard her try to stifle a giggle before she said, "Okay."

She sat up on the couch next to me and grinned as she asked, "Then the wild child can spread her wings a little more?"

When I nodded and grinned, she kissed me on the cheek and jumped up off the couch. She raised the tee shirt far enough to unbutton and unzip the shorts and then wiggled out of them. She pulled her arms in through the arm holes and shortly her bra fell to the floor. Still grinning, she said, "I'm ready."

I laughed and replied, "I'll just bet that you are."

*****

Once we were in the truck and on our way to town, Rita sat close to me but separate as she asked, "Can I take this shirt off?"

It was still daylight. I thought about it a moment and then I answered, "Let's keep it on, until after we eat. Then we'll take a little ride out in the country, on the back roads. Then you can get as naked as you want."

She grinned and nodded, "Ok, I can wait." Then she giggled and added, "I think."

I laughed and looked over at her. When she saw me looking, she reached up and pinched her own nipples through the cloth of the tee shirt. Then she moved over by the door, turned toward me, and brought her legs up onto the seat, her knees lifted. Her sex peeked out from between her thighs as she lifted the tee shirt to pull it down over her knees to her ankles.

I chuckled and said, "Now there was a subtle flash, if I ever saw one. It looked like something your mom still does to me every once in a long while."

Rita laughed and said, "What? My mom flashes you? No way?"

It was my turn to laugh. "Yes, way," I said. "She's very good at it and almost always makes it seem like an accident. Although at times, when she's in a playful mood, she does it very blatantly."

"I can hardly believe that my mom is a flasher. Oh God, have I been blind or what," she said with another laugh. "No wonder it turns me on so much, it's a family trait or something. Like mother like daughter, I've always heard."

I chuckled and nodded. "In the case of you two, that's a yes. You two are so alike it's scary to me. I see your mom in most things you do."

Rita cocked her head to the side and looked at me for a long moment before she said, "I am my mother, when she was younger. I find that hard to believe but then again...." She let the sentence trail off and sat in silent thought for the rest of the trip into town.

TxRad
TxRad
5,920 Followers
12