Wild Child Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

She held it out toward me and asked again in a very soft voice, "Want a taste?"

God, what a temptation. I shook my head but didn't take my eyes off her finger. I caught myself licking my lips. She chuckled and said, "Come on, you know you want to."

I caught myself as I moved forward and quickly turned around. I took a deep shaky breath and blew it out. "If I do then we are in some really deep shit," I said, my voice shaky.

She didn't reply and suddenly I heard her feet in the leaves right next to me. I turned my head to tell her to stay away but she stuck her finger in my mouth. Out of reflex, I sucked on it, tasting her sweetness. I felt myself moan softly before I jerked my head back, releasing her finger. She stood there with a big grin on her face as I took a step back and a very deep breath.

She started to say something but I raised my hand and cut her off. "Go put your tee shirt on and go get in the truck."

She stared at me for a moment and the she said with an edge in her voice, "What the fuck, I'm not poisonous. I thought you liked oral sex."

"If you don't do as I say, I'm going to throw you down on the ground and eat that little pussy of yours until your head caves in. After that, I won't be responsible for what else happens," I said loudly.

Rita got a shocked look on her face for a second and she took a couple of steps back from me. She stepped on the beach towel, which made her look down. When she looked back at me, she had a big grin on her face. She bent down and picked up the towel and unfolded it. Stepping back a little more, she spread it on the ground and laid down on it.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" She asked in a whisper.

I groaned softly as I knew my bluff had been called. I had one more card to play but I knew it wouldn't matter. I slowly pulled my shorts down. As I did, Rita got a big grin on her face; that is until my manhood sprang free from the cloth. Then her eyes grew wide and her mouth opened and closed slowly. Her eyes were locked on my hard manhood as it jutted out from my loins. I clenched my ass and made it jump and jerk. Rita took a deep quivering breath and held it.

"Are you very sure about this?" I asked in a soft quiet voice.

She swallowed sharply and her eyes flicked to my face and back to my dick. "It's so big," she whispered. "It felt big but nothing like it looks now. Nothing in Mary's dad's books looked anywhere near this big."

There didn't seem to be any fear in her eyes, just awe and surprise. There was something else starting to materialize there, something that I had seen on her mother's face many times. Lust, pure and simple.

She took a deep breath and grinned up at me as she lifted her knees and slowly spread them wide. "I'm not to sure about that." She used her chin to indicate my manhood. "But I would like to find out what it's like to have my pussy ate," she said with a quiver in her voice.

"We should be somewhere a lot more comfortable and private than here on the ground." I replied, hoping she would change her mind and suggest we go home. It wouldn't change anything though, just postpone it.

I found myself walking toward her, and then I was knelling between her feet. "Are you sure about this?" I asked one more time.

She shivered as she slowly nodded her head. I leaned forward between her knees and rested my weight on my hands as I lowered my head and licked around first one hard nipple and then the other one. She drew a long hissing breath whenever my tongue touched her breasts.

"Oh God!" She whispered and then she groaned loudly as I sucked a nipple between my lips and ran my tongue over it.

When I sucked and licked the other nipple, the groan was even louder and her stomach muscles jerked and rippled as her knees closed to squeeze my sides in little sharp spasms. I took my lips off her nipple and licked, and kissed both her breasts randomly.

Her knees quit squeezing me after a while and she whispered, "I think I just came from you sucking my nipples."

I raised my head and smiled down at her. "Yes, I know, little one. Your mother used to do that when I sucked hers," I said before I flicked first on hard nipple with the tip of my tongue and then the other one, alternating back and forth.

It wasn't long before I heard a soft whimpering begin and it slowly built to a loud moaning groan as I quit licking and started to suck on her nipples again. Again alternating back and forth.

I watched her reaction and timed it so that I quit sucking just a moment before she came. She let out a little yell and started to move her hands off my head and onto her breasts. I caught her wrist and held them gently. She whimpered and withered under me. I waited patiently and let her calm down.

After a while she sighed and opened her eyes. I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Why did you stop, I was almost there." She asked in a ragged whisper.

"Roller coaster," was all I said. She grinned and then sighed deeply.

"That's what I figured. I still don't understand though," she said softly.

"Well, it's this way; women can have many orgasms in a row. They can be a bunch of small fast ones or they can be a bunch of strong long intense ones. The big ones take a little time and patience to build to. What you had last night was one of those, what you just had was one of the small ones." I explained as best I could.

She looked at me for a moment and then understanding was written on her face. "Ok, now I get it."

I grinned as I released her hands and lick one nipple and then the other. She sighed and arched her back slightly. I moved between her breasts and kissed and licked my way down her chest to her belly and on to her belly button. She giggled as I circled it and wiggled my tongue in it.

Slowly, I let my tongue wander lower down her body. When I made slow arches over the very top of her mound, she sucked in a hissing breath. Her hands coming back to my head, instinctively. I teased her mound and then down both sides of her sex, getting close to it but not touching it. She was whimpering and slowly wiggling, trying to capture my tongue on her sex. Her sweetness was everywhere around her sex.

The first time I took a lick up along her inner thigh toward her knee, she moaned loudly and her leg quivered and jerked. I moved to the other thigh and licked my way down almost to her sex. She had the same reaction. I spent a few minutes, licking up as much of her sweetness from her thighs as I could get without touching her sex. By the time I quit, she was moaning loudly and withering around totally wrapped up in what my tongue was doing to her.

I paused and breathed deeply, breathing in her heady flowery smelling scent. I licked my lips in anticipation of the main course. Her sex was right in front of my face and the outer lips were open; the thin inner ones were opening slowly, unfolding like a flower. I knew that as soon as my tongue made any contact with her there, she would literally explode. I waited for her to relax and calm down a little.

Finally, she whispered fiercely, "Please, Uncle Rick, please."

As my tongue ran over her outer lips, her stomach jerked, and her knees closed against my head, a deep moan coming from her throat. I dipped my head a little and took a long slow lick right up the center of her sex. The moan started up in volume and turned into a yell as my tongue touched her swollen clit. I circled it once with the tip of my tongue and then I was hanging on to keep from getting my neck broke as her orgasm washed through her body.

Her thighs had a death grip on my head and her hips were bucking and jerking. She had a double hand full of my hair and was trying to sit up, her stomach muscles quivering and jerking in time with the rolling waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

I had immediately removed my tongue from her clit but her movements were brushing it against my lips and chin. Her orgasm went on and on, until I raised my head a little by shear brute force. Even then, it was a long time before she started to relax any at all.

I gave her a few minutes and waited for her thighs to release my head. When they did, I slipped my hands under her ass cheeks and lifted. There was a river running down the crack of her ass. With a grin, I started to feast on her juices, from her tailbone to her sex. Her hips would give a sharp jerk whenever my tongue brushed against her anus or took a quick shallow dip into her open sex. I looked up along her body to watch her hands lightly and slowly caress her own breasts. Her eyes were closed and her face was a picture of total bliss.

I lowered my head and slowly wiggled my tongue into her hot sweet center. Her hips rose even more and she gave out with a loud gasping groan. Then I raised my head to suck and lick on the thin inner lips, I would lightly nibble on first one and then the other. Her ass shivered as I did, an even louder groan coming from her throat. Releasing her inner lips, I used my tongue to smooth them out and then I took long licks along the bottom of her slit from her sex to just below her clit.

Every few strokes of my tongue, I let my nose brush against her clit. When I did, her hips would climb higher and a gasping moan would come loudly from her chest. Her hips moving around, searching for the source that was teasing her swollen clit.

I lowered my head and stabbed my tongue sharply into her hot wet sex. As I twirled the end of my tongue around inside, she yelled as her hips rolled up and back, trying to force more of my tongue inside. I was treated to another flood of her sweet nectar, which I lapped up like a kitten at a saucer of milk. Her orgasm subsided but her hips kept moving against my lapping tongue.

When I had the flood under control, I lowered my head and took a long slow lick from just below her asshole to her clit. I let my tongue bump over the tight ring of her anus, dip into her sex, glide slowly along the bottom of her slit, and finally to flick lightly at her clit. I would pause a second and then do it again. Her reactions were varied.

When I tickled her anus she would gasp and jerk her hips, when I dipped into her sweetness, she would moan softly and roll her hips up. As I glided along her slit, her hips would slowly rise as a shiver ran up her body and when I flicked her clit, her stomach muscles would contract and jerk, a sharp yell coming to her lips.

I kept this up until there was an almost constant shaking and quivering all along her body. Then I attacked her clit with my tongue and lips. She exploded like a bomb. Once again, I was holding on for dear life. I kept after her clit as her orgasm rolled on and on, until she was actually pulling my hair, trying to get my mouth off her clit. Slowly, I let her pull my head away and then I sat up.

I looked down at her, a grin spreading across my face. I picked up my camera and took several pictures of her. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut, her mouth slightly open, a picture of total ecstasy on her face. Her hands were half cupping her breasts, a thumb against each nipple, as her stomach muscles were rippling and quivering.

She had one leg, now straightened out and laying on the towel, the other one was still bent at the knee and out at right angles to her body. The thin inner lips were spread wide over her outer lips and there was a trickle of clear fluid below her sex, which was wet and shiny. Her clit standing up, completely uncover and a bright reddish pink.

She was the perfect picture of a young woman who had just had her brains eaten out for the first time. I chuckled as I thought of the same look on her mother, just after the first time I did the same thing to her. I had a picture of her from then and it would be very interesting to compare it to the ones I just took.

I glanced down at my rigidly hard manhood, with the glistening sheen of precum coating its head. It gave a twitch as I squeezed my butt cheeks together; thoughts of how easy it would be to just lay down and slip it into her hot wet pussy, floating across my mind. I grinned and shook my head. Nope, that wasn't to be, I told my dick, we'll find another way for you to get some relief. It gave another jerk, a clear drop of fluid appearing at the opening.

I chuckled again and then sighed.

*****

The sun was well down toward the horizon and mostly hidden by the trees by the time Rita sighed deeply and opened her eyes. She stared straight up for a little while and then she lowered her eyes to look into mine as she smiled shyly. I smiled back at her.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. The shy smile blossomed into a big grin. I chuckled and said, "That good, huh." She nodded and sighed deeply again, the grin staying on her face. "Well, when you feel up to it, we need to get back to the truck. It'll be dark soon."

She started to sit up and then groaned and lay back. After a moment, she whispered, "I may just have to sleep right here. I feel as though I've been wrung out."

I chuckled and held out my hands to her as I stood up. "Come on, I'll help you up. You'd think that a healthy young girl like you could handle a dozen or so orgasms better than this."

She giggled and reached up for my hands. After I helped her to her feet, she held onto me for a moment and took several deep breaths.

Then she said, "Man, I feel like I've been run over by a truck.

I laughed and replied, "Nope, just by a little old tongue." When I licked my lips, she giggled again.

She let go of me and took a couple of steps, groaning at each one. She leaned against the limb of the oak tree and looked at me over her shoulder. "Now I know how you stay so young. You suck the youth out of young girls."

I laughed at that and then said, "Come on grandma, I'll help you hobble to the truck."

I picked up the towel and shook it out, noting the large wet spot on it. I picked up her tee shirt and my camera and shorts, before I stepped over to her and offered her my arm. She grinned as she took it. We slowly walked a couple of steps, her arm going around my waist and mine going around her shoulders. Half way up the trail, she finally got some energy back and was walking almost normally.

At the truck I got the keys and opened her door. She climbed up onto the seat and then suddenly leaned out and kissed me on the lips softly. I returned the kiss for a moment and then stepped back.

She smiled and whispered, "Thank you."

"The pleasure was all mine," I told her as I shut her door.

*****

As I drove toward the road, Rita shifted around on the seat and leaned back against the door, her feet tucked up under her cute ass. She grinned at me and asked, "Are you going to ride home naked too?"

I grinned back at her and replied, "I don't see any reason not to."

I took a different route back toward the house. As it got dark, I turned on the headlights. Rita stretched, arching her back with a soft groan.

"When we get home, you crawl into a hot bath and then I'll rub your back for you."

She smiled and replied, "Oh, that sounds great." Then she moved over next to me and cuddled up under my arm. She sat there quietly for a minute and then she looked down at my semi hard manhood and asked, "Would it be alright if I touched you?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "I don't know about that."

"Please, I want to give you something for what you gave me," she said shyly as she laid her hand on my bare thigh.

"Darlin', you gave me one of the greatest gifts a woman can give a man. I don't need anything else." I told her.

She sat there in silence, her fingertips moving restlessly on my thigh from time to time. I could feel my manhood slowly growing to its full length as it stood up against my belly. Her eyes would flicker down to it every so often.

We were a couple of miles from the house when I said, "Ok, you can touch it but if I tell you to stop, please do or we'll have a mess all over the place."

She grinned and moved her hand over to run it flat, up and down along my length. I stifled a groan as my shaft jerked and twitched. She giggled and said, "It seems to like me petting it." I chuckled and then I did groan as she wrapped her fingers around it and gave it a gentle squeeze. She looked up at my face and smiled as she said, "You seem to like it too."

I licked my lips and nodded. She ran her fisted fingers along the length of me from the base to the head and back. I groaned as she did, my stomach muscles jerking as she touched the sensitive head.

"It's so big and so hard, and it's so hot," she whispered, more to herself than to me. She slowly ran her hand up and down along it with a feathery grip.

I had to catch her hand and stop her. "Okay, little one, that's enough for right now. I'm right on the edge of coming."

She held her hand still and looked up at my face. "What'll happen if you do?" She asked in a husky whisper.

I chuckled and said, "We'll have a mess from my lap to the roof."

She looked back down to where our hands were and said, "Oh." After a minute, she said, "I want to make you come, I want to see what happens."

I took a deep breath and blew it out. "Not here in the truck, maybe later at home, it'll be less messy there and a hell of a lot less dangerous. I'm having trouble concentrating on driving as it is."

She giggled and took her hand away. "I know that feeling. The one of being disconnected from everything." She sighed and added, "Okay, I can wait."

I chuckled and sighed. "I just hope I can." This made her look back at my manhood and giggle. Luckily we were almost home.

*****

We turned into Rita's driveway and I came to a sudden stop, there was a car sitting back near the patio. I was scrambling for our clothes as Rita laughed and said, "That's just my girlfriend Mary's car. She'd shit if we got out of the truck naked."

I handed her, her tee shirt and asked, "What if her boyfriend is with her; would he do the same thing?"

She frowned and took the shirt. As she slipped it over her head, she said, "She wanted to talk to me so I figure she's alone but I guess we had better not take any chances."

"Good thinking," I said as I struggled to get into my shorts with the steering wheel in the way. After that my tee shirt was easy.

Once we were dressed, I pulled on down the driveway and parked next to Mary's car. I didn't see her in it. Rita opened her door and got out. I grabbed my camera and the towel before I got out joining her. As I rounded the front of the truck, Mary walked out from behind the hedge around the patio.

She had a big grin on her face as she looked at Rita and said. "You've been out riding around naked with him, haven't you? That's why you had to stop at the end of the driveway."

Rita grinned and glanced over at me before she replied, "Actually, we were both naked."

Mary's eyes got wide and her mouth dropped open as she glanced at me out of the corner of her eye. "No shit?" she whispered softly.

Rita giggled and nodded. "Hey!" she said. "I thought you were coming over in the morning? What are you doing here tonight?"

Mary frowned and answered, "Greg came by just before I got off work and wanted me to go out to Lookout Point with him. When I told him no and that I thought getting married next week was too soon, he went ballistic. He yelled some nasty things at me before he peeled out and left. I called mom and told her that I need to talk to you and here I am. She thinks you're such a good influence on me." Mary glanced at me and grinned. "What she doesn't know won't hurt you or me."

Rita glanced at me for a second and then said, "You're sure messing up my plans but come on, we'll talk."

Mary looked from Rita to me and back before she said, "Oh." She looked at me and then Rita again a big grin coming to her face. "Just how big were those plans?" She asked.

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers