Wild Child Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,931 Followers

Rita laughed and shook her head. "Well, I had planned..." She paused a second for effect and then went on. "To take a hot bath and maybe get a back rub. What the hell were you thinking?"

In the half light, it looked like Mary blushed but I wasn't sure. She did drop her eyes for a second as she said, "Well, you know me and my active imagination."

Rita laughed as she moved to put her arm around her friend. "Yeap, I sure do. Come on, we can talk while I get that hot bath." Looking around at me she asked, "Is it okay, Uncle Rick?"

I nodded and smiled. "You go ahead; I need to use the computer for a little while," I said as I showed her the camera.

She grinned and then laughed as Mary's eyes got wide again and she asked, "You really did let him take pictures of you? Were you naked?" When Rita nodded, Mary added, "Holy shit, this I got to see."

"Later," Rita said, "Right now, I need a nice hot bath." She looked at me and grinned and winked. "I'll see you in a bit, Uncle Rick."

Then she herded Mary into the house. I followed them slowly, with a grin on my face as I the thought that my troubles may have just doubled.

TxRad
TxRad
5,931 Followers