Wild Child Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers

"Which ones?" Mary asked quickly.

"The boxer shorts and the tank top." Rita replied.

Mary grinned and said, "I told you that, that outfit would put a hard-on, on a stone monkey." Both girls laughed at that.

Mary had glanced at the tent in my shorts from time to time and several times her hand had hovered over it. Her hand was hovering now, and as she said stone monkey, she lowered it to rest on my hard shaft. When it jumped involuntarily, she jerked her hand away.

With a giggle she said, "You're right, it is hard and hot." Her hand hovered for a second and when I didn't say anything, she lowered it again and let it rest on me. Slowly her fingers wrapped around it and she gave it a little squeeze.

"Damn, that's an iron bar," she whispered as she gave me another squeeze.

"Ok, that's enough," I whispered.

She took her hand away and grinned at me before she looked back at the screen. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Rita stepped through the pictures until she came to the one of her squatting in the fork of the tree.

As she showed Mary the next couple and then the two of her touching herself, she said, "I was so wet that I was actually dripping. When I touched myself it was such a jolt that I had to be careful. I didn't want to fall out of that tree."

She flipped to the next picture of her squatting on the limb nearer the ground. The next one was a close up of her sex and it showed just how wet she really was.

Mary giggled, and whispered, "Wet hell, you were having a flood."

"Yeah, I know and Uncle Rick wasn't helping a bit. He kept on licking his lips and you know what I was thinking," She whispered back. Mary giggled and nodded her head as she squirmed on my knee.

The next pictures showed Rita touching herself and slipping a finger inside her sex and in the next one, she was holding her finger out toward the camera.

Mary glanced at Rita for a second and asked, "Are you showing how wet you are or offering him a taste?"

Rita laughed and said, "How do you think I ended up on my back with him eating my pussy?"

"Oh wow!" Mary said softly. "How many times did you come? About a hundred, I'll bet."

Rita grinned and looked around at me and blew me a kiss before she answered, "Not really, about a dozen little ones and three mind blowers. That was all I could handle." She shivered and added, "That last one was like coming forever and then some. I didn't know up from down and didn't care. There could have been a brass band marching around me and I wouldn't have known it."

Mary's eyes were big and her mouth slightly open, as she looked at her friend in awe. When I reached over and flipped the screen to the next picture, the one of Rita afterwards, her eyes got even wider.

"Oh shit." she whispered. "You look totally wasted."

Rita giggled and whispered back, "Don't I though." She reached up and flipped to the next picture and froze.

"Who is that?" Mary asked and then she said, "Holy shit, that's your mom?" The picture was the one where I had put Rita's picture and her mom's on the same graphic, side by side. I had forgotten to remove it.

Mary leaned forward and studied the picture and then she looked at me hard as she asked, "What's your Uncle doing with a picture like that of your mom and where did he get it?" She stressed the word, Uncle.

Rita said, "I only call him Uncle, he's not related. He's known mom since...." She looked at me quizzically for a second and then went on. "Well, a long time anyway, since I was little. He and mom had a thing, a long time ago, before she married my step dad."

Mary was looking at the pictures again and said, "Damn, you two look like sisters in these pictures, twins even. Of course, there are those big boobs of yours. Your moms are more like mine. Well, they are big compared to mine but small, compared to yours. You know what I mean."

"Yeah, we're a lot alike, as I'm finding out," Rita said, looking at me. She closed the picture and leaned over to kiss me softly on the lips.

"Thanks," she whispered afterwards.

I smiled and whispered back, "You're very welcome."

*****

We sat there looking into each other's eyes for a moment, until Mary stood up and stretched. She had her hands high above her head and then she bent to the side, her long hard nipple right in my face as I turned my head. I knew better but reflexively, I sucked it between my lips and flicked it with the tip of my tongue.

Mary's hands came down to my head as she yelled and grabbed me, trying to push me away and pull me tighter to her breast at the same time. Her hips were jerking as her stomach muscles rolled and trembled. She had gone boom again, big time. With a mental shrug, I sucked more of her nipple and small hard breast into my mouth. By the time I had all of it in, she was shaking so hard that I had to hold her up and guide her back to my leg. God, I've never met anyone with nipples so sensitive.

Rita grinned and leaned over to kiss her friends neck and reached around to lightly pinch her other nipple. This just drove Mary higher and she yelled again. There was a hot wetness on my thigh where she sat, the heat of her sex like a branding iron, once more.

I released her breast and flicked the nipple again. Mary was pulling my head and groaning loudly as she rocked along, deep in her orgasm. I heard Rita whisper, "God, what's going to happen when someone licks her clit, if this happens when she gets her nipple sucked."

The same thought had been running through my mind. Some poor guy would get his neck broke if he wasn't careful, was the answer my mind gave back.

I released her nipple and just held her, rocking her gently as she slowly came back to earth. Rita grinned at me and laid her head on my shoulder, her arm around my neck. Mary was still breathing hard and fast when Rita kissed her on the shoulder and said, "I came too the first time he sucked on my nipples, his mouth was so hot, and his tongue felt so good." Mary just nodded, took a deep breath, and blew it out noisily.

After a moment, she sighed, turned her head, and looked into my eyes. She kissed me lightly on the lips and then stood up shakily. "I think I'll remember this night for a long, long time," she whispered as her hands came up and slowly covered her breasts. She shivered as they did and then she added, "I think I like my boobs after all."

Rita swatted her lightly on her ass and said, "There's nothing wrong with this either."

Mary moved away and rubbed her hand over the spot where Rita had popped her. "Hey, don't bruise the merchandise. It ain't much but it's all I got."

She looked at me and asked, "Can you take a picture of it. I want to see what it looks like. Looking in a couple of mirrors, doesn't give the whole picture, if you understand me."

I grinned and reached for my camera. Rita stood up and said, "Come over here to the couch. Stand by the arm, and then lean over, and put your hands on it."

When Mary did, I took a picture. Rita said, "Move your feet back more and look over your shoulder." Mary did as she was told. I took the picture. Rita went on directing, "Ok, now spread your feet wider apart." I snapped the picture. "Come up on your toes." Rita said, "And hold it." I took a shot from where I sat in the chair and then moved to the floor to get another.

Mary's open sex and slit were glistening wetly, and there was moisture all along her inner thighs. She was as wet as Rita had been in the tree.

"Turn around and sit on the very end of the arm." Rita said.

When Mary did, she had a big grin on her face. "I didn't know having your picture taken could be so exciting."

I took her picture and then she spread her legs wide and leaned back on the arm. The thin blonde hair on her high mound was glittering with moisture. Her inner lips were short and very thin, mostly up high in her slit, around her clit, which was large and prominent. I licked my lips and took her picture.

"I see what you mean about him licking his lips. He looks like my brother does when he sees a cheeseburger," Mary said with a giggle.

Rita laughed and said, "I think my pussy looks like that when I bend over with my legs together, and it sure felt like one, after Uncle Rick finished munching on it."

"That would give my brother the biggest hard attack, you ever saw, if you showed it to him. He'd be so confused, he would come in his jeans trying to figure out if he should eat it or fuck it," Mary said with a laugh.

"Yuck, he ain't doing either, he's a nerd. Even if he is your brother, he's just too ugly." Rita replied with a laugh.

"Tell me about it," Mary said with a laugh as she lifted her right foot and put it on the seat of the couch, spreading her legs and sex wider.

I licked my lips again and took a picture. Mary dropped her hands to her lap and rubbed her fingertips along her inner thighs. "Damn, I'm wet down to my knees."

She brought one hand higher and touched her slit with a fingertip. She groaned softly and said, "I'd better not do that right now. I'd probably die and I'd wake the neighbors up for sure."

"Yeah, I noticed that you're a little loud when you get off," Rita said with a giggle.

"Now you know why I keep the stereo up so loud," Mary said with a grin. "Otherwise my parents wouldn't get any sleep." She giggled as a thought struck her and she added, "I come by it naturally anyway, my mom has woke me up quite a bit over the years. Sometimes more than once in a night. That's a scary thought isn't it?"

Rita giggled and nodded in agreement.

"Why is it scary? Your parents had sex before you kids were born or you wouldn't have been, and they'll have sex after they have kids. Kids just limit when and where, you do and can have sex," I said as I slowly stood up.

I looked at Rita and grinned, "You've got nothing to giggle about. What? You think your mom doesn't have sex just because she's quiet about it? Think again, she's quiet because she was raised that way and she stuffs half a pillow in her mouth." I grinned and added, "That is, if she doesn't already have something stuffed in her mouth."

Rita's eyes got big at that last part and she started to ask about it but I held up my hand and laughed, "Nope, I ain't saying anything else except, she is very, very good at it and could teach a lot of women a thing or two. So, file that away for future reference. She might tell you some things after you're grown and on your own. Preferably after I'm dead. That way she can't kill me for telling you this." I ended with a laugh as I sat back down in the swivel chair.

Mary had sat up and put her foot back on the floor. She looked at me and sighed deeply. I chuckled and shook my head. "No little one, it ain't my place to teach you about that. It'll happen in its own good time and with the one that's right for it. Just remember, pick the right one carefully, its something very special, as is most things having to do with sex. You only get one try at getting it right the first time."

Mary nodded and said, "I think I understand that better now than I did earlier today. I also think I made the right choice in backing away from my boyfriend and his plans to get married after school is out. They were his plans and not mine, I've decided." She grinned at Rita and said, "I can do better, much better."

"That's my girl," Rita said with a big grin of her own.

Suddenly Mary asked, "Hey, what time is it, I'm probably late."

I looked at the computer clock and said, "A quarter to twelve. Damn, is it that late?"

"Shit I have to be home by twelve," Mary said with a sigh. "I'll have to see my pictures another time. I need to find my clothes."

"I meant to ask you earlier, why you were dressed in a towel when you came in from the bathroom?" I asked.

She giggled and said, "I took a quick shower, I had been working and I smelled like French fries and burgers. Anyway, if I had nothing but a towel around me, it would be easy to drop it and flash you my goodies."

I laughed and then grinned evilly. "You shouldn't have taken that shower; I love French fries and Hamburgers. I just might have eaten you up." I told her.

Her mouth dropped open and then she replied, "Damn, just my fucking luck. I find the absolute aphrodisiac and then I wash it off."

This had us all laughing our asses off. When I finally calmed down I winked at her and said, "Go get dressed little one, and I was just joking about the French fries. One of these days, somewhere in the far future, think about me and sigh as you think about what I missed, not giving you a tongue lashing from hell. I know I will."

She winked back and grinned as she replied, "For some reason, I think I'm the one who is missing out on something special."

She walked over to me, bent down, and kissed me gently on the lips and groaned deeply. "Thank you," she whispered.

As I opened my mouth to tell her, she was welcome, she stuck a very wet finger in it. I jerked my head for a second and then sucked on it, tasting her sweet, musky flavor.

"Just something to remember me by," she whispered with a grin. "Anyway, when I brag about this great looking older guy that's tasted my pussy; I won't exactly be lying, now will I." She pulled her finger out of my mouth and kissed me again softly.

Looking over at Rita, she grinned and said, "Come on girlfriend, help me get my clothes together. It'll take me a few minutes to clean up this mess I have between my legs and we can talk for a second. Then I need to get my little ass on the highway, for home. All I need is for mom to call here and your Uncle answers the phone."

As if on cue, the phone rang. "Oh, shit!" Mary said. I grinned and picked up the phone, motioning the two of them away.

"Hello," I said. I was Rita's mom and she was apologizing for calling so late. "No problem." I told her. "I was looking at some dirty pictures on my laptop and I'm wide awake."

She laughed and said, "You're such a dirty old man and I love you so much. Where's Rita?"

"She's in the other end of the house, talking to her little girlfriend," I said. "Those two are a pair, aren't they?"

She laughed and agreed with me and then she asked, "They're not giving you any trouble are they?"

I chuckled and told her, "No, not really. We ran into Mary up at the Sonic when we went to supper, she's working there now. She was having some second thoughts on the boyfriend and marriage thing and came by to talk to Rita about it. I think the marriage is off and maybe the boyfriend too if I understand it right."

"Good, I didn't like the little asshole anyway. He thinks he's God's gift to women and he would end up hurting her. I take it you had something to do with the conversation. Doing you usual knight in rusty armor thing," she said with a laugh.

I chuckled and said, "It wouldn't be rusty, if you hadn't got it so wet, so often."

She gave a low chuckle and said, "And just whose fault is it, that I stay wet around you all the time? I always have and I always will. I do love you, you know."

"I sure do. I wouldn't do what I'm doing this weekend, for any other person in the world and you know it," I whispered.

"It's going well, then." She asked breathily.

"Yeah, very well. I'll tell you all about it one day, when we're old and gray, and I might even show you a couple of pictures that'll blow your socks off," I said.

I caught the catch in her breath before she said, "This was my idea but I just hope I'm right in doing it. I know how I was after I escaped from my ex and how she's going to be as school gets out and she heads for college. You helped me so much without compromising my beliefs and helped me get my sexual head on straight, before I got into some very bad trouble."

"It'll all work out believe me. I can see the change starting already. The mystery is slowly getting replaced with confidence and knowledge. You know that's the best weapon in the world," I said. "By the time you get home, you'll see a dramatic change and yes, it'll be for the best. She's exactly like you, in all things."

I could see the grin on her face, even if she was five hundred miles away. "We'll be back Sunday night, early. His dad is awake and talking. They think it was a mild stroke but we really can't see any damage from it. They're putting him on some new medicine and hopefully it's keep him from having another one. They're supposed to release him on Monday and mom can take it from there," she said in a more normal voice.

"That's good to hear. I was worried," I said.

She laughed and said, "Yeah, I just know you were, but about whom the most? Most likely yourself. Has she killed you yet?"

"Not yet but she is sure working on it and keeping it very hard," I answered with a chuckle.

The voice on the phone dropped to a low whisper and said, "Good, because I'm going to do that job myself, when I get there. I hadn't had any for about three weeks before we left there and I ain't getting any here for sure. So get ready, I'm going to tease and please the hell out of you, the first chance I get."

"One look is about all it's going to take, I've been hard since you left me here with little miss hot pants in there or I should say, hot boxer shorts. I've got more wet spots in these shorts than a fraternity house laundry room," I said with a laugh.

This cracked her up and she laughed. After a while, she was down to a chuckle and said, "Yeah, I found those and the rest of that stuff. That's another reason. You just be careful around little Mary, she ain't your problem and she can be wilder than Hogan's goat."

"Mary is basically a good girl, she's learning as she goes, just like the rest of us. Rita, will make sure Mary gets the benefits of what she learns. They are best friends after all."

I was watching the door to the office and Rita stuck her head in and looked questioningly. "It's your mom; do you want to talk to her?" I asked, more to let her mom know she was around as anything else.

"Hey, mom," Rita called loudly as she walked toward me. "I'll talk to you when you get home, I love you."

Her mom heard and replied through me, "She loves you too," I said to Rita.

To her mom I said, "Ok, I'll see you two on Sunday afternoon. Be careful on the drive home."

There was a chuckle at the other end of the line and then Rita's mom said, "That would be an interesting talk, if I told her that I set up this little fun weekend. Well, all accept her grandfather getting sick that is."

She paused to take a deep breath and then went on, "That wouldn't be a good idea would it, so I'll play the dumb little mother. Okay, I'll see you Sunday night early. I love you, and I owe you big time."

"Okay dearest, I love you too and don't worry, everything is fine and will be," I said as I grinned at Rita. Rita grinned back as she walked over and sat down on my knee, facing me. God, that branding iron ass of hers almost made me groan.

Her mom said, "Okay, I'll get off here and damn, I wish it was me there with you, all alone for a whole weekend. I know that I would be fine and I sure wouldn't be horny, like I am now."

"I'll take care of that when you get home, don't worry," I said softly.

She laughed and whispered, "I'll just bet you will." Then she hung up.

*****

I reached over, hung up the phone, and filled Rita in on her grandfather. When I finished, she slid along my thigh and put her arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"I'm glad to hear that," she whispered. "I love my adopted Grandpa as he calls himself. He treats me as a grown up. His wife is a neat lady but she treats me like a kid, like mom does."

I chuckled and said, "In some ways you are a kid and in others.... Well, you're growing up. Your mom and Grandmother are always going to try and over protect you to some extent. That is, until you pick the right guy and get married. Then you get to join the mothers club, when you have a kid of your own. Then you'll understand it all, believe me."

TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers