Wild Child Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers

"This is what I meant about staying in control and enough being enough. Either one of you could and would be the death of me, but the both of you together, is pure suicide. I think I need to concede defeat, pack us back up, and head for home."

"No," Both girls yelled at the same time and then they were both talking at once.

I sat up, turned around to lean back against the couch, and then raised both my hands for quiet. I sat there a moment, looking from one to the other and back again. Neither of them said a word but I could see the pleading in their eyes as plain as day. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Ok, we'll stay," I said and then held my hands up again as they both started talking.

When they were quiet, I went on, "Either one of you alone is temptation enough but the two of you...." I let the sentence die as I thought about what I wanted to say. "What I'm trying to say is that I'm only human and a dirty old man to boot. If I'm not careful, I could lose control and do what I really want to do and that's to have my way with one or both of you. I don't want that to happen, lose control that is."

I took another deep breath and went on, "We need to take this slow and carefully. You both have things you want to try or to at least experiment with and I want you to do just that. I just want to make sure that no one is hurt in the process. Do you both understand what I'm trying to say?"

They looked at each other for a second and then Mary nodded. Rita smiled shyly and looked at me as she said, "Yes Uncle Rick, we understand. I hadn't even thought of all this from your side."

Mary looked at me for a second and then said, "I hadn't either. I guess it's hard on you." Then her eyes dropped to my semi hard manhood and she giggled. "Well, not right this minute but you know what I mean."

I chuckled and nodded, "I know what you're trying to say." I reached out, patted her thigh, and then caressed Rita's leg.

"That's something you both need to learn. To try and look at everything from both persons view points, and I'm not just talking about sex, but almost everything in life. It will save you a bunch of trouble and heartache in the end, if you do."

Rita got up to her knees, came over beside me, and kissed me sweetly on the lips. "Thank you, Uncle Rick. I know I've said it before but this time I really mean it. Before, I didn't understand what you were going through and just how much you were giving up for me." She kissed me again and then hugged my neck.

Mary moved over to kneel on my other side and kissed me on the cheek. "I think I need to thank you also," she said. "You didn't have to bring me along and have all these problems, but you did and I'm very grateful for that."

I laughed and shook my head. "I would have had problems even if you weren't here. In fact, I'd probably have worse problems than I have now. With you around, I have a better reminder of what I'm supposed to be doing and a check on what I want to do."

Mary grinned at me and then said to Rita, "See, I'm a good influence on him and keeping you from losing your virginity."

"What virginity?" Rita whispered and then grinned back at Mary. Mary's mouth dropped open and her eyes got wide. Rita laughed and added, "I lost it to my mom's vibrator by accident; I got a little carried away."

Mary's mouth finally closed and then opened again. On the second try she got out a loud, "What?"

Rita laughed again and leaned across me to kiss Mary on the cheek. "A vibrator; you know, the one my mom keeps under her side of the bed. I showed it to you, remember."

"No, not that, the accident part. How did you do something like that by accident?" Mary asked heatedly.

"It wasn't all that hard," Rita said with a laugh. "I got to playing with it and the next thing I knew, it was stuffed almost all the way in, and I had been coming like crazy for hours."

Now there was a look of awe on Mary's face, as she asked, "Didn't it hurt or something?"

Rita grinned and shook her head. "Not that I noticed at the time. There was a little spot of blood on the sheet the next morning and there was a burning sting when I took a bath, but that's all I remember. Like I said, I had been having one orgasm after the other, just rubbing it on and around my clit and then I rubbed around the opening. It was like an electrical shock from the vibrations, so I pushed it in a little ways. That's when I lost it completely in the biggest orgasm of them all. Like they say, after that, it was all over but the shouting or rather the screaming. I'm glad mom and dad were gone or I would have been dead meat."

Mary just stared at Rita. After a long silence from all of us, Mary finally asked quietly, "When did this happen and when were you going to tell me about it?"

"It happened a few months ago and I hadn't found the right time or place to tell you about it." Rita replied.

"Shit girlfriend, we've been together a lot and had all the opportunities in the world to talk." Mary shot back at her.

Rita looked down at the floor and sank down to sit on her heels. "Yeah, I know." She sighed deeply and went on. "I just wasn't sure how you would react and I was a little scared to tell anyone, even you. Uncle Rick was the first person I told and that was only because, I thought he needed to know. I wanted to make sure he understood what had happened in case there was a problem and mom found out about us and our time together."

"Holy shit! I hadn't even thought about that," Mary said.

"There's no way for you to prove that you didn't have sex with her, is there." Mary said, looking at me.

I shook my head and replied, "Nope. It's just another reason I'll probably be dead before long, if anyone ever finds out about this."

Mary looked back and forth between us for a second and then a big grin covered her face. "Hell, you might as well, go ahead and do it. You're both going to die for it anyway, if your mom ever finds out. I know I sure would, under the same circumstances."

"Nope, we've or rather I've already decided against it," I said, with a look over at Rita.

She nodded her head. "Yeah, we have," she said, emphasizing the word we. "We could but it wouldn't be right. Mom never has, so I can't."

"Huh?" Mary said.

"Just take our word for it," I said to Mary. "It was decided from the first and agreed on by both of us."

"No, no, the thing about her mom," Mary said. "Her mom never has what?" She asked hurriedly.

"Never had sex with me," I answered truthfully. Well, mostly, anyway.

"Oh," Mary said and looked over at Rita.

Before she could ask any more questions, I said, "Why don't we go have a look around, like we started to a while ago?"

Rita grinned at me and said, "That sounds like a good idea."

TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers
12