Wild College Days Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a deep shuddering breath, Becky turned back to the naked penis in front of her. Closing her eyes and trying to blot out everything else, she leaned forward and rolled her tongue over its slimy tip. Working quickly, hoping to get this over with as soon as possible, Becky licked her way up and down the stranger's hard shaft. Opening her lips, she took the tip of this strange shaft into her mouth, trying not to gag at the mere though of sucking this stranger's dick. The guy moaned and rocked his hips, pushing his dick deeper into her mouth. Why, Becky wondered, did guys always try to fuck her face? The stranger pushed harder. His shaft pressed at her throat and Becky gagged in earnest. She pulled her head back and the strange dick fell from her mouth with a lewd popping sound.

Becky gasped as the guy grabbed her arm and pulled, hauling her to her feet.

"I wanna fuck," he slurred, shoving her at the bed.

Becky dropped down onto the mattress next to Liz and tried not think about the wet sticky mess she landed in. The stranger loomed over her, holding his hard red dick like a club.

"Over," he grunted.

Becky flipped quickly onto her belly. She didn't really want to look at him anyway. Her mini skirt was quickly pushed up and Becky found herself regretting the decision to wear a thong tonight. Heavy legs straddled her, pinning her down, and the spongy hard tip of a dick pressed against her butt-cheeks.

Becky gasped, suddenly even more horrified as she remembered what the drunk had said. She hadn't thought this guy literally meant he wanted to fuck her ass. She'd never let anyone do that. His hard shaft was now sliding between her butt-cheeks, poking insistently at her back-door. The thought of a total stranger penetrating her ass terrified Becky. Desperate, she wiggled her hips, trying to shift herself and guide his seeking dick down between her thighs. The drunk pushed with greater vigor, his dick poking Becky's butt, her thighs, and finally shoving against her pussy. With a hard grunt, the stranger suddenly penetrated her.

"Oh, shit," Becky yelped, wincing in pain as the hard dick pushed its way into her dry pussy. "Shit... it's inside me!"

"Fuck yeah," the drunk slurred. He started to thrust with in a wild, irregular rhythm, forcing his shaft deeper into her horrified body.

"Oh shit... oh fuck," Becky moaned as the strange dick plunged into her. "Oh shit... oh fuck... oh fucking... shit."

Something touched Becky's hand. Looking over, she saw Liz's hand slipping into hers.

"Oh god, Lizzy," Becky whimpered, "Oh shit... Lizzy, he's fucking me. He's fucking me."

Laying by her side, Liz gave Becky a warm smile. Becky tried to smile back, but it was hard with a stranger's dick savagely assaulting her pussy. He was holding her hips, pounding his shaft into her relentlessly without any thought for what she felt.

"Yeah baby," the stranger slurred, leering at Becky, "I'm fuckin' you... fuckin' your tight ass."

No, Becky thought quietly, thank god you're not. His brutal assault on her pussy was bad enough. If he had been in her ass, Becky was sure she'd never have been able to take it.

"Oh fuck!" the stranger bellowed suddenly. With a final, brutal thrust he buried his hard shaft deeply inside Becky's violated body, his whole body tensing.

"Oh shit!" Becky groaned as a wet load of cum flooded her naked pussy.

The stranger slumped onto her, like dead weight crushing her. A moment later, he was lifted off and propelled out the door by a furious Gary.

"Show's over, folks," the dark man called to the crowd with his deep commanding voice. Shouts of protest faded quickly as he stepped forward and pushed the door closed in their faces.

Turning to Becky, he added, "You have a lot to learn."

12