Wild Girls In House On The Hill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like an NBA guard to his small forward, Jack shouted "switch" to Other Guy, and they withdrew their peni, climbed into the bed, and plunged their mighty swords into the opposite girl's mouths. Over the sounds of Yes' "Long Distance Runaround," I heard the loud sucking and estimated from their deeply concaved cheeks the strong suction. Alternately looking at one another and at the man she was servicing, I could see that they were intentionally doing the exact same thing to their respective suckees.

Cupping the testicles with one hand, choking the base of the shaft with the other, each would in unison lick the peni undersides up and down three times, go up and down the same area with their pursed lips three times, put them inside their mouths and bob up and down three times, then with a loud "pop," release the suction from the tip, each girl in perfect harmony swirling her tongue around the head, again three times. Then up and down the wet shafts with the hand alone three times. Wow, these gals were only undergrads, but they definitely had earned advanced degrees from the same great school of fellatio.

After a trio of scrotal lick-suckings, they then settled into an ever-quickening suck from base to tip with firmly gripped hand following their lips up and down. Listening again to the tune that was about to end, I wondered, at this rate, just how long the distance these fellas could go. In fact, just as my penis sprung free from the sweaty jockey shorts I was rolling down my legs, Other Guy came in Eileen's mouth and Jack The Biscuit-Eater moaned as Lauri pulled his schlong from her mouth and grasped it hard at the base in an effort to prolong the inevitable, but it was too late. He squirted onto her magnificent breasts as she obligingly hand-milked every drop of semen from him with firm up and down motions. Two men down, one man up, and that man was me.

I now had sole responsibility for taking care of these two sexual Ph.Ds. I hoped I could pass my oral exams. Har-har. As Eileen reminded me, "Remember, this doesn't make me or Lauri your girlfriend, even though I did set this all up for you," I wasted no time in stacking Lauri on all fours atop the face-up Eileen, so that I could enter Eileen and make love to her as I licked Lauri's genitals. This placed Lauri's come-soaked boobs hanging right over Eileen's face, and she lapped up the warm semen and sucked and squeezed them but good as I pounded her vagina with slow, deep motions. Fortunately, Eileen had a large vaginal opening, and I didn't have to worry about ejaculating too soon, even though licking and sucking Lauri's clitoris alone was practically enough to make me come.

Occasionally, I would back my face away and manually work her, just so I could look at her gorgeous booty and genitalia better. Sucking her clitoris hard and fast, Laurie finally orgasmed for what seemed like a minute, flooding my already-soaked face with more juices. Smashing her hips down against Eileen's, I rolled them over simultaneously, pulled up Eileen to her knees and plunged my tongue into her big gaping hole as I sank my penis into Lauri below, she quivering with delight as was I.

We all laughed as the watching Jack said to Other Guy, "He's been studying the manual." He was pretty close to right. I'd fantasized so much about doing these two together, it seemed this was the performance after many rehearsals. Even lying flat on her back, Lauri's big, firm boobs stood up, up for me to see and up for Eileen's pendulous breasts, which hung so attractively down in this all-fours position, to bounce against. Eileen, I had now discovered, liked to have something pretty big in her vagina as her clitoris was being licked or rubbed, so I inserted the index and middle fingers from both hands inside her as I lick-sucked her clitoris.

As a variation, I would do the same thing with my fingers, but use my free thumbs to work her clitoris. This gave me the opportunity to get some air and also watch my penis go in and out of Lauri's vagina just below. She was super-tight around my thick member, and her labia would completely disappear inside her as I plunged in and then, as I withdrew, first her labia would reappear but then her vagina would hug my penis so tightly that it was actually turning inside out! With no pubic hair at all to obscure the view, I must say that this looked and felt great, but I had to concentrate so hard on not coming that it was work. And I've never been afraid of good, hard work.

Well, Eileen came a great big old orgasm with the fingers-and-two-thumbs technique, and I was so happy because she was such a sweetie and had been a true friend. Knowing that one person's coming can serve as a catalyst for another one to come, I angled my penis slightly downward into Lauri so that the top of it would rub against her clitoris as it went in. It seemed to be working, as her moans became louder and quickened.

Eileen, still not altogether over her orgasm, turned 180 degrees around to face me, planted both feet beside Lauri's ears, and squatted right onto her face. What a fabulous sight this was! Lauri's pink tongue was lapping away at Eileen's clitoris and flapping labia, and there was Lauri's pretty little box with me in it, and there were her two big firm breasts with hard bright pink nipples and Eileen's two water balloons with huge dark red nipples. Not to mention all the other beautiful complex curves on these young nymphs.

Meanwhile, Jack and Other Guy found some lotion, and had stroked themselves up to partial erections again. Still, I wanted them to enjoy, too, so I invited them to work themselves in. In his southern drawl, Other Guy said, "Naw, man, we're thoroughly enjoying ourselves beatin' off while watchin' y'all. Now pay attention to whatcha doin' before you lose your place."

We all laughed a hearty chuckle, and I reached up to simultaneously fondle Eileen's left boob with my right hand and Lauri's right boob with my left hand as I increased the pace of my plunging at the revised angle into Lauri. It sounded like she was about to come. She stopped eating Eileen, pushed her back behind her head, grabbed both of her own breasts, and looked me straight in the eyes. "Lover, I'm gonna come now." And did she ever. She bucked and shivered and quivered and screamed and moaned and cussed as I choked myself back to make it last for her as long as possible. If her vagina was wet before, then it was positively drenched now, and that's probably the only thing that kept me from spurting inside her myself.

Jack and Other Guy were now standing on either side of the bed masturbating, and Eileen squirted a generous helping of lotion on her hands before grabbing them by their respective peni, one in one hand, one in the other, and guiding them into the bed so that they were each on their knees facing one another over her and the still-coming Lauri. Eileen with her dextrous hands was working their rods even better than they could their own, bringing them to 90% erections despite the stumble-biscuits. Pumping them vigorously, she pointed their peni at her breasts and first Other Guy, followed closely by Jack, ejaculated right onto them with loads of sperm running down her cleavage and across the broad expanse of her nipples, which she then swabbed with the underside tips of each man's stiff member to prolong his pleasure. I guess you could say she jacked off Jack to get Jack off.

There was so much semen that it was dripping right onto Lauri's firm mounds below, and seeing that her orgasm was complete and fulfilling, I withdrew from her and came around to the other end of the bed, pushed Eileen down against Lauri's breasts and mounted Eileen doggie-style with Lauri's face just below my organs. I could hear the slurping of their sperm-wet breasts slapping each other. Eileen's large, wide vagina felt so comfortable around my thickness but even better when Lauri took the opportunity to suck and lick my testicles, already dripping with Eileen's delicious fluids.

Lauri would move down to Eileen's clitoris to suck it a bit before tonguing her way back to my scrotum and anus as I continued a steady rhythm in an out of Eileen. Scooting her knees, she inched forward to both improve my angle of penetration and afford her a better view of Lauri's vagina, the petals of which she spread with her long tongue, then just stared at her genitals. Eileen had quickened her tempo now, and I reached around to swirl her slippery right breast in and around Lauri's "outie" naval. Seizing the moment, I said, "Lauri, let's make it happen for Eileen."

Well, Lauri had obviously been paying attention before and knew Eileen needed both something inside her and love-button stimulation at the same time to climax, so Lauri latched her lips onto Eileen's clitoris like a moray eel as I watched myself pump her as deep and fast as I could go. Shortly, her back began to arch and hips twitch as I steadied her with both hands clenching her soft butt flesh. Eileen then quickly flung her upper torso backward so that her long hair cleared my left shoulder and flowed down my back as she pressed her back and upper bottom firmly against my chest and stomach and turned her head to kiss me. As Eileen did this, in what can be described as nothing short of amazing, Lauri smoothly rotated completely over from her back to her stomach—never breaking the hermetic seal between her lips and Eileen's clitoris!!!

I pictured Jim McKay announcing at the Sex Olympics, "I've seen this move, which is the very highest degree of difficulty, only once before, when the Soviets attempted it at the Goodsex Games. Olga Orgasma and Tatyana Cunalingavich unfortunately momentarily broke the oral/genital seal, and they had to settle for Bronze. Considering this move is even more difficult in a three-way, their stellar performance so far, and that they just don't need to take the risk at this level of competition, it's incredible that these Americans tried it at all and apparently without a hitch! Here come the judge's scores now: 10.0, 10.0, 10.0, 10.0, 10.0, 10.0, 10.0, 9.9 (the Soviet judge)." Gold!!!

I realized I'd never kissed Eileen before, and her soft, full lips gently touched mine as our tongues intertwined in what was perhaps the best part of the whole escapade. She reached her arms around and grabbed my buns hard to halt my thrusting and just held me deep within her, and her entire body began to vibrate. Her breasts jiggling like jello, I peered past them into the upturned hazel eyes of Lauri, who had Eileen's clitoris fully exposed between her thumb and index finger and was licking it with lightning-quick flicks of her pink tongue. Eileen was coming, and she teeth-nibbled my lips as she uttered, "Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby," over and over and over.

Bottom in the air, I could see in the reflection of the dresser mirror that Lauri was fingering herself with her other hand. She, too, appeared to experience another orgasm, then they both rolled onto their backs and stared blankly up at the ceiling as I gazed at their sloppy wet vaginas. At once, the bystanding Jack and Other Guy said, "Unreal, man." To which Eileen replied, "No, it was real." "Really real," said Lauri.

It was about 5:00 AM, and Lauri, somewhat reluctantly (I guess because I was not her boyfriend), agreed that the two of us could crash together, so I gathered up my clothes and boots and we trudged upstairs to her bedroom. Throughout this entire wild sex, I had concentrated so on not coming that I never did, although I didn't mind, since everyone else did at least twice and the whole deal was unbelievably pleasurable. My intention was to get a few hours of sleep curled in the arms of Lauri, then make love with this most-beautiful-girl-in-the-world in the morning. Arms and legs entwined, we snuggled beneath the covers and fell asleep right away. I awoke abruptly with bright Sun in my eyes alone in the bed. Where was Lauri?

There she was, on the floor with her legs spread looking at her vagina with a hand-held mirror. "I'm sore like I've never been before," and I could see that her formerly bright pink kitty was now inflamed and red. "I'm sorry," as she looked at my rock-hard penis. "No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that to you." "Oh, don't apologize; I enjoyed every second of it!" she said. She walked naked across the bright room to get some salve, and I concluded that there was absolutely no room for improvement in her beauty. The clock said 8:05 AM. CRAP! My ride home for the Christmas break was going to be at my apartment, three-miles from here, at 9:00 AM, and I had not even packed!

Lauri was sitting on the edge of the bed about to apply the salve, which was in an institutional-size container I suppose she had picked up doing her nursing rounds, so I poured some of it onto my fingers and gently applied it to her swollen vagina. "Thank you. That feels better. You're being so careful. If Bubba (aka Other Guy) had gotten me wet first and not been so rough last night , I probably wouldn't be raw right now." She was just being sweet; while Other Guy may have been partially responsible for her condition, I knew a half-hour of wrong-side-outing her tight vagina later with my two-sizes-too-thick-for-her penis was probably the primary reason.

I'd poured out about ten times too much salve, so I just smoothed it onto her belly and up and on to her breasts. "That feels sooo good; I like your big, strong hands on my body like that." I poured out some more and rubbed it all over her perfect body—back, bottom, legs, feet, arms, hands—everywhere but her face. She kissed me a long, delicious kiss, and said, "I'm going to take good care of you now."

She positioned me on the edge of her bed and stood up in front of me in the bright sunlight. She caressed my hair, kissed my ears and neck and chest and tummy as my raging erection thumped between her 36Ds, still slippery from the salve. Squeezing her breasts around my shaft, she slowly rocked her torso up and down it, all the while looking directly into my eyes. She put a finger in my mouth, and I sucked it hard.

She took one of her hard pink nipples and, starting at the base, pressed it firmly against the underside of my penis and rubbed it up toward the head, lingering at that sensitive spot near the tip to make little circles there. Then she did the same thing with the other nipple. The balance principle, don't you know.

She poured out a gargantuan quantity of the salve onto her breasts and, grasping them from the sides and below, vigorously slid them up and down and around my rod for several minutes, bringing me to the brink of ejaculation. She then bent my legs all the way back against my shoulders and placed a boob between my open buns so that her hard nipple went right into the center of my anus, which I relaxed, allowing it to slightly slip inside me. Just as this happened, she place her warm mouth over the tip of my penis, grasped its base with one hand, and kept the nipple in me by maneuvering her breast with the other hand. I thought I'd done everything, but this was a first!

I tightened and relaxed my anus around her nipple as she sucked the tip of my penis and adroitly worked its shaft with her salve-lubricated left hand. Although this felt divine for a few minutes, the position did not allow her to suck me deeply, so she removed the nipple from my bottom and proceeded to start alternately licking it and my testicles and sucking my penis while gazing up at me with those clear, hazel eyes. Although she had a small mouth, she could take my 7-inch-long, 6-inch-around penis all the way into it while simultaneously swirling her tongue on its underside and tickling and massaging my scrotum with her finger tips.

Pausing just long enough to say, "I do swallow," she put me back in her mouth all the way down with greater suction this time and with her free hand wet with salve, carefully slid a finger right up into my anus! Grasping her breasts, I exploded in one orgasmic contraction after another as she sucked me really hard all the way up and all the way down and swallowed gulp after gulp of my hot semen without ever missing a stroke. She just kept sucking and wiggling that finger inside me until I finally had to pull her off of me, in what was the longest, most intense climax of my life!

I kissed her engorged lips over and over and squeezed those magnificent boobs and her perfect bottom as I stood her up in the light and smoothed my hands over her every lovely contour before quickly dressing and saying goodbye. She posed nude at the top of the stairs as I glanced at my watch—8:40 AM—and took one last look at the waving Goddess Lauri. DANG! I was starting to feel horny again, and I absolutely had to leave!

I ran out the door and the 3 miles back to my apartment, where I arrived at 8:58 AM just as my ride drove up. "You ready?" the driver said. "You're a little early, go get Hugh first and I'll be ready by the time you return." "OK, but you better be ready when I get back!" After a night of extreme partying, five-way sex orgy, walking 3 miles and running another 9 in jeans and hiking boots in freezing weather, three hours of sleep, and the best BJ of my life with the ultimate fantasy-girl, I was confident that packing in five minutes was really no big deal.

THE END

COPYRIGHT 2001

12