Wild Night

Story Info
Girlfriend comes home from work to find a romantic surprise.
3.5k words
4.44
16.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction based loosely on one man's fantasies. Please leave any comments you wish, only constructive criticism please.

Some information about the characters: Tim is 5'8" with a crew cut and goatee. Military build (broad shoulders, thick legs, decent looking) with a bit of fat from years in class and not in the gym. Marie is a sexy brunette. She is 5'6", voluptuous beyond belief, and comes from a sheltered family. Tim is the first man she has ever had sex with and the last she plans on.

*

Tim was headed home after a tough week of college. It had been almost two weeks since he had seen his love, Marie. Her beauty was enough to make him melt. The way her brown hair framed that sexy face with her mesmerizing eyes had him rushing to get home. He kept thinking about how great tonight was going to be. He thought about seeing her full figure laid on his bed waiting for him to enter her hot cunt. She definitely had a full figure. She had a great hourglass shape that he loved to stroke from behind while she was on all fours in front of him. Her ass and thighs felt so good rammed against his own thighs and crotch. He then thought to how sexy it was to look into her eyes while she rode him like a rodeo horse. She had never taken riding lessons, but she knew how to stay on for more then eight seconds. Seeing her breasts bouncing and her hair coming down barely covering her face, Tim was looking forward to a great and exhausting night.

Tim had just gotten to Marie's apartment when she called him on the phone. She was merely calling to let him know she had gotten off of work. Tim grabbed his bag and ran into her apartment. He had a lot of preparation to do and only a short time to do it.

****

Marie approached her apartment door and could already hear the music. It was some ambiance music she had never heard. Light watery tones permeated from her door. She started wondering just what Tim was up to. Opening the door she could barely see inside, but the smell of rose blossoms hit her like a wave. After closing the door behind her, her eyes adjusted better to the light. The sight before her was amazing. Her apartment had been cleaned, or at least straightened up, and there were small rosy candles on everything.

Marie couldn't believe her eyes, ears, or nose anymore. She felt a body press up against her from behind and knew it was Tim. Only he could hold her so gently and put her at ease. He put his mouth to her ear so she could feel his breath and whispered, "Just relax, baby. We have a long night ahead of us. Close your eyes and let me take it from here." With that she closed her eyes as he took her bag from her. He then started to remove her shirt, button by button, from behind. As Tim slid each button out of its slit he slowly applied pressure to Marie's ass with his naked crotch. Eventually, a cherry red bra was revealed with ample tit flesh nearly spilling out of the cups.

Marie could feel Tim's hardening cock rubbing her skirt as it slid up and down the crack of her ass. She could hardly stand to keep her eyes closed and refrain from turning around and jumping on top of this sensual being behind her. The longer she kept her eyes closed the more she noticed about her surroundings. She could smell Tim's musk over the rose scent, feel his body pressed up against her, his beard brushing her collarbone, the moisture and heat build between her legs, and most of all the cock attempting to poke a hole in the taut fabric of her skirt.

Tim finally got the last button free. As he slid Marie's blouse off of her shoulders a chill crept up her spine. It was immediately soothed when Tim pressed himself up to her and wrapped his arms around her naked torso. She could feel the hair on his arms tickling her and the way his chest collided with her back making the feel like one continuous person. She then felt his hands slide down to her hips. It took him only a second to find the side zipper and proceeded to slide it down revealing the beautiful flesh underneath. She had a fair complexion over her entire body and rarely had any tan-lines. Slipping the skirt off her hips revealed a sight that would take any man's breath away. Expecting some action that night, Marie had worn a sexy red thong that drove Tim crazy. It covered a small strip of her large ass and made her pussy pout out of both side of the thin fabric. Tim was kneeling after having slid Marie's skirt off and decided to take advantage of his view. Putting on hand on her hip and the other on her back, he instructed Marie to bend at the waist. She complied showing her shaved pussy to him as it peeped out of both sides of her thong. Marie could only smile knowing her man was admiring her every curve as if dedicating this sight to memory. She decided to give her ass a little shake so he could see it sway from side to side. She got a face shoved in her pussy thanks to her little shake.

Tim was in heaven. This beautiful pussy and ass surrounding his head put him in another state of being. He could only feel pleasure while his head was nestled in that area of grace. After smelling the sexy scent of Marie's moist pussy and getting his feel of her ass, Tim pulled her back into a standing position and put his diamond hard cock in between Marie's soft cheeks. Tim decided it was time to take things to the next level. His cock made that decision for him more then he did. It was unable to handle still being dry after being out for so long.

Marie felt Tim lean down and then felt something silky slide over her face. She knew Tim was going to blindfold her. He had never done anything like this before, but she decided he may be onto something good. Her sense of smell and touch were enhanced with her eyes out of the way. The ambiance music did such a good job of lulling the ears that her sense of hearing was out of the way as well.

Tim led the now blinded Marie into her bedroom and laid her down on the silk sheets he had replaced the old ones with. Marie was pleasantly surprised to say the least. After Marie had settled into the middle of the bed, Tim started putting feather light kisses all over her body, starting just below her earlobe. At the same time, he was running his hands over her tense body squeezing and massaging every muscle he approached starting at her shoulders. He massaged her arms out to her fingertips and then moved to her sides. This whole while, his kisses reached lower moving over the middle of her stomach. His hands and lips met near her panty line.

Marie was tingling all over and it all radiated toward her now drenched pussy. She felt so relaxed, warm, and sexy. Tim always had a way of making her feel super sexy when she felt she was only average at best. She didn't know what Tim and other men ever saw in her, but around Tim she felt as if she were a sex goddess. It was as if he existed only to serve her needs. As Tim reached her panties she felt him slow a bit. He was going to take his time. She knew he was trying to drive her crazy, and it was working. Marie lifted her hips as she felt Tim tug her thong down. She was ready to fill his cock inside her. It filled her so completely. She couldn't imagine another man's cock fitting so well inside her love tunnel.

Tim's cock knew it was time to get to work as it was nearly leaking precum. Its lubricant wasn't needed tonight as Tim could feel the heat and see the moisture coming out of Marie's depths. Once her thong was off, Tim had to lift them to his nose for a quick whiff. He loved the way she smelt and there was enough moisture on this thong to house her scent for some time. Tim's cock had had enough waiting and pulled him toward the awaiting cunt.

Marie spread her legs and knew Tim was watching the gates of his Heaven open before his very eyes. His goddess was inviting him to worship in her temple. She wasn't disappointed because Tim answered his invitation. He decided it wasn't the time to tease her though and slowly slipped his purple head into her wet slit. Marie could feel every single shift in his weight reflected in his cock. She could even feel his heart beat through the pulse in his throbbing member as it sank slowly into her moist depths. The folds of her pussy hungrily ate his cock. Soon enough she could feel his trimmed hair grinding against her outer lips and his balls brushing against her ass. Then came the good part, he started to slide his fat cock out of her pussy as her pussy walls and lips pulled back not wanting to let go of the cock they had gotten a hold of. He had suck an enlarged cockhead that it scraped the inside of her pussy with a pressure that touched every rib and fold within her pussy including her g-spot.

Coming out to the very tip, Tim quickly plunged his cock balls deep into Marie's hungry pussy. She gasped from the change in momentum and the pressure of him hitting her clit now well out of its hood. Tim decided it was time to turn up the tempo and started hammering in and out to the tempo of the ambience music in the background. He had purposefully picked up-tempo songs for the later end of the playlist to assure he could keep time with his cock and please his woman.

Feeling Tim's cock as her pussy squeezed it from all sides was taking its toll on Marie. She had started to pant and was gripping the silk sheets beneath her for support. If he kept increasing his thrusts like that she would soon be wetting these silk sheets with her juices more then she already had. She felt her legs go up around his arms and felt his cock gain a good inch of depth in her pussy. It hurt but was just enough to touch her in the best of places. He was definitely hitting her back wall, and knowing this made her pussy start is spasms. Marie had been moaning without even knowing it, but now she was screaming to Tim to fuck her harder and faster until she could take no more.

As Tim pounded Marie for all he was worth, Marie arched her back and clamped her pussy around his now numb cock. He loved knowing that her pussy would squeeze him so hard to make him go numb. After coming down from her orgasm, Tim slowly slid out knowing that Marie was super sensitive in these moments. He went to her side and rubbed her stomach and bra covered breasts. They had nearly popped out during their love making and he could clearly see her light pink areolas peeking from the top of the cups. Unclasping the front of her bra, he exposed her beautiful mounds to the air and immediately covered them again with one hand and his mouth.

As Tim sucked her nipples, Marie could only squirm a bit. She was exhausted, and her pussy was delightfully tingling. She decided to take the blindfold off and give her man what he deserved, the fuck of his life. Marie enjoys making love, but she knows Tim wants a good hard fucking and requires it to get off. His stamina is great because it makes sure she gets her fill before he cums. The only bad thing is that one cum hardly fills his sexual appetite though. That's okay by her though. She loves getting one load in her pussy and one in her mouth. Taking the blindfold off Marie threw Tim onto his back roughly and mounted him before he could react to the shock of having her breasts removed from his attentions.

Tim knew he was going to get the ride of his life. He could see it in her eyes. Those eyes that would change color so often. Blue some and green other times with a mix of the two being the norm. Her look was entrancing especially when she showed that hunger that hid behind her eyes. That hunger that had always been there but was suppressed by years of prude raising. Her thighs clenched his hips as her tits dangled in front of his face, but he was locked by her gaze. That lock was only broken as she closed her eyes when he slid into her lovely center. After impaling herself up to the hilt of his cock, Marie sat straight up and drove herself even further down grinding their crotches together. This gave her clit a nice squeeze and gave him a great feel of her back wall with his tip.

Loving the feeling, Marie swiveled her hips a bit to stir his dick in her and push her clit into him even more. Tim reached up to caress her beautiful tits and feel the hard nipples bore into his palms. Marie decided it was time to treat him to his ride and shifted her weight forward as she lifted her large ass and hips to his very tip before bringing them straight back down to his base. Tim reached behind her to hold onto her ass and feel its movement. This was his favorite way of fucking, and Marie knew this. She wanted him to cum quickly. She always challenged herself to make him cum quicker every time they made love. It made her feel as if she did a better job at it every time he came quickly. This night was not going to end quickly. She could tell that he was holding out. He wanted to make this last as long as possible. She decided she couldn't blame him as it was feeling too damn good to stop anytime soon.

Tim was enjoying the feel of his woman bouncing up and down on his stick when she changed tactics. He knew she was tiring and wanted to slide up and down his pole instead of lifting herself off of him like that. He was glad to oblige as it felt great to his cock either way. He grabbed her love handles and guided her to the very tip of his cock before pushing her down to meet his upward thrust into her depths. Deciding it was time for a change of scenery, Tim grabbed Marie close to his body and they flipped over.

Unable to contain himself, Tim got a few thrusts in the missionary position before sliding out of Marie and flipping her onto her knees. He was ready to fuck the hell out of Marie until her pussy was too worn out to handle his cock. Grabbing her by the hips, he thrust into Marie until his balls slapped her clit, and his hips hit her ass hard enough to make the entire thing shake. Reaching forward, Tim grabbed Marie's swaying tits and gave them a good squeeze feeling the hard nipples that represented her excitement. Feeling his orgasm nearing Tim let Marie do the thrusting and only guided her hips with his hands.

Marie knew Tim's orgasm was nearing and couldn't wait to feel his hot seed fill her up. She started thrusting back into him even harder while contracting her pussy to milk his cock. After a few more thrusts, her efforts were rewarded with his spunk flooding her pussy and overflowing down her leg.

Tim left his cock in Marie's slick pussy feeling his seed sink into her depths and mix with her juices. He even made a few thrusts to enjoy the wet warmth encasing his cock. After pulling out with a pop, Marie turned around and cleaned her lover's shaft tasting the pussy and cum on his semi-hard member. Her attentions were quickly noticed by his cock as it started to grow rock hard in mere moments. After cleaning the shaft, Marie moved down to his balls licking the sack and lightly sucking each testicle while jerking his member. Knowing he was too sensitive at this moment to suck his cockhead Marie decided she would get him ready for a good sucking.

Tim was directed to lay down by his goddess and complied wondering what she had in mind. Marie moved over him letting her nipples drag along his torso until their mouths met, and he was pleased to taste her sweet pussy on her tongue along with a saltier taste he was fairly sure was his own seed. Marie soon drifted back down his torso with her tongue until she was met by his nipples. She took one into her mouth while using a hand to keep his cock involved with a tug every few seconds. Knowing he wanted to return the favor, she moved her breasts over his face smothering him at times and coming completely off at other times. Tim was trying to lick and suck any and all tit flesh that came at him. Tim told Marie that his cock was ready for sucking, and he wanted to taste her pussy too.

Marie knew her pussy still held a large portion of Tim's load but figured he would know that too and wanted to see what it was like. She felt a special tingle in her pussy as she thought about how taboo that was. Tim was always up for trying new things and had admitted his craziest fantasies to Marie including his desire to be with multiple partners. This was just his way of trying new things. Marie straddled his head with her sopping wet pussy and slowly lowered herself until she felt he was comfortable with her placement. She proceeded to take his cock into her mouth while feeling Tim probing her depths in search of a new experience.

Tim was surprised at how warm his cum had stayed in Marie's depths. He tasted it on her lips immediately, but after sinking his tongue in a bit deeper, got flooded with it. Most of it ran between her legs, but he got a fair share. It wasn't something he would do often, but it excited him in a weird way knowing that it had come out of his lover after he put it there. With the cum out of the way, he ate Marie's pussy in earnest. She responded by alternating bobbing up and down on his cock at a faster pace with sucking hard on his cockhead. She loved feeling his head swell to enormous proportions as it filled thanks to her sucking. The whole while she was jerking his cock like her life depended on his cum going down her throat.

Taking a break, Marie surprised Tim by sitting back covering his entire face with her ass and pussy while still jerking his cock. This just turned him on more as he was surrounded by her beautiful flesh. Seeing this, she knew his orgasm was approaching. This was backed by the fact that he reached for his cock to jerk it the way only he knew how. Getting up off his face, Marie put her mouth around his cockhead and sucked like his dick was a straw with a thick vanilla milkshake about to come out of it.

Marie got the milkshake she was looking for seconds later as Tim blew his second load of the night into her mouth. She quickly swallowed it all down and continued to suck. Tim was nearly in pain at this point due to the sensitivity after cumming. Marie stopped sucking him after seeing him squirm a bit. She loved knowing she could control him a bit after having him control her so much.

Tim was finally exhausted to the point of falling out. He pulled his goddess up from his crotch and held her from behind as they both drifted off to sleep with one hand on her tit and the other behind her head. Marie was content knowing her man was satisfied. She could feel his now soft dick on her ass and his arms around her body. She felt safe and secure in her man's arms and couldn't imagine a better end to a long day or better start to a long weekend.

*

Feel free to let me know what you think. This story may be continued based on feedback.