Wild Night In Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
db_01
db_01
8 Followers

It was almost 6pm when the girls started getting ready for the evening and because they had corresponded the week before arriving, they had been able to coordinate their outfits for the evening. Michael and Don had dressed in khakis and polo shirts and as the women came out of the rooms all they could do was smile in appreciation of how the women looked. Dress for the evening was black, mid thigh skirts, thigh highs and garter belts, silver g-strings (in honor of the Raiders), the laciest of bras so that their nipples were easily seen, and white silk button down blouses appropriately half unbuttoned.

All of them had 4 inch or better heels on and as they paraded in front of the men it was clear that they were ready to show off to whoever took the time to glance their way. Who would be able to miss them? Paula stands 5'5" and measures 38-25-35, Angel is 5'7", 34-24-35, Passion is 5'6", 36-25-36, Rebecca is 5'5" 36c, and D is 5'9", 38-29-36.

They left the suite together and walked out of the elevator and across the casino at a few minutes before 8. The limo was waiting for them at the entrance.

Scene 6, Dinner at Delmonicos

Traffic was light so the few miles up the strip to The Venetian took little time and when Rebecca asked why Delmonicos, Don explained that this was one of Emeril Lagasse's restaurants and served some of the best steaks in Las Vegas. That and the fact that The Venetian truly was a spectacle inside and out and was worth seeing while they were there.

Once again the ladies stole the show as they exited the limo and garnered a lot of looks by men and women alike as they strode through the casino to the restaurant. It was clear that the Maitre'D was particularly distracted by Paula's spectacular cleavage and even more so as the other women moved to stand beside her. He made sure that he took great care when seating them and because of their skirts it was hard to tell which he was more interested in; The expanse of legs shown or the amount of cleavage visible as he stood at their shoulders and assisted with their chairs.

The waitress was young, busty, and flirty and during the dinner most of the male staff found some excuse to end up at or near their table. The dinner was multiple courses and they all shared a couple of the deserts. With the last of the wine finished Passion spoke up and asked if anyone was ready to do some gambling and of course, everyone voiced their agreement. The Maitre'D made it a point to thank Paula and the group for dining with them tonight and as she walked by, she paused to give him a chaste kiss on his cheek and whispered in his ear.

The group could see that he was all smiles as a result, and when Michael asked Paula what she had told him she replied, "I told him we'd be back again but without the bras."

Scene 7, On the Casino Floor...Long legs and table games

It was D's turn to take Rebecca by the hand as they entered the casino and she led her away towards the slots. Paula, Passion, and Angel walked to the craps table and Don and Michael found seats at the bar where they could watch the ladies from a discreet distance.

Angel didn't have much trouble working her way towards the current shooter and by the time Angel and Passion had worked their way next to her she was being handed the dice. They bet conservatively because the objective wasn't to win, it was to get some attention, and every time they bent over to place a bet the crowd was getting a show of both cleavage and ass depending on where they stood.

Michael pointed out to Don the at least two of the men at the table had moved from behind the girls to the other side of the table and as he said that, they were moving again back to where they had started.

At the slots, neither girl had hit big yet but D was feeling lucky and she trusted her feeling that the machine she was at was due. Rebecca suggested that maybe if they started stroking the handles like cocks it might help and while it did nothing to change her luck it did draw the attention of the middle aged man next to D. Five minutes later and with both of them down 100$ they got up from the machines and headed over towards the others and the roulette tables and in no time were attracting the same kind of attention as the others at the craps table.

Passion was the current shooter now and as close as the crowd was to the table, it was hard to tell if Paula, Angel or some stranger was fondling her ass and she really didn't care at this point. She had a wonderful buzz going and from the looks of it Angel was getting similar treatment and was swaying a bit back and forth. Paula noticed the smile on Angel's face and saw that Michael had moved close enough to be teasing her at the table.

Don had found D and Rebecca, and D was receiving the same treatment. He was standing beside her and she had his hand pinned against the table with her crotch. When Rebecca finally noticed what was happening she moved slightly behind her and soon it was all D could do to concentrate on what was happening at the table.

Michael was sure that Angel had cum at least twice and as much as he hated to leave her, he moved next to Paula and asked if she was ready to head out to the club. She removed her hand from between Passion's legs, sucked the tip of one finger sensually, and told him that she was, and that she expected some of the same attention Angel had gotten once they got there.

You could almost hear the groan as the three ladies and Michael left the table. They walked by the roulette table and collected Don and the other girls, and then headed out of the casino and back into the limo.

Scene 8, Coyote Ugly...dancing on the bar

They drove back to New York, New York and when they compared losses and wins, found that they were actually 4 to 500$ ahead as a group. While they all enjoyed gambling, none of them was interested in continuing in the casino and instead, had decided that the perfect place to end the evening (in public) was Coyote Ugly.

Passion was already starting to remove her bra when Angel reminded her that it's a tradition at Coyote to leave your bra hanging above the bar once you've danced on it.

Paula laughed and added "It's the only reason that I wore one tonight, so I can see the look on some guy's face when I take it off, use it to pull his head towards me and kiss him."

"Well then I'll just have to top that," Passion replied and knew instantly just how she would do it.

It's a long walk from the entrance through the casino to the stairs and escalator leading to the club, and as earlier this evening, the ladies were drawing a lot of attention as they moved through the crowd. There were even a couple of guys that followed them up the escalator and until Michael and Don stepped closer to the girls were hell bent on trying to find a way to keep them interested. Angel and Rebecca each took one by the arm and told them that they better be ready to party and the group of 9 now headed to the entrance of the club.

It was close to midnight, the club looked packed, the line to get in about 60 people long, but Passion was not to be denied. She walked to the VIP rope, talked briefly to the attendant, pointed out the group and made sure that when she turned to wave to the rest that she pushed her ass back against him. With the cover paid and the last of the group in, she rose up on her toes to kiss the guy and left him with a smile on his face as she entered the club.

The club was full but not so bad that you couldn't move and once they all had drinks in hand were soon dancing to the music. There are bars on both sides of the main floor and women were on both of them, sometimes as many as a dozen at once. There are times that the staff struts their stuff as well and the tight tees and poured on jeans highlight their assets, but the women in the group looked even hotter tonight and it wasn't long before Passion had climbed up and was soon the focus of the bar.

The view from the floor left nothing to the imagination because of the skirt she had chosen, and the catcalls and whistles almost drowned out the music as she undulated, moving as if she was fucking an imaginary partner, working her way down so she was eventually kneeling on the bar. She repeated her actions and on the second trip down, reached her hand out for Angel to join her.

Angel climbed up and after sharing a hot kiss between them, she showed why she dances for a living. Till the end of the song, the men, the women, even some of the staff went crazy watching the two strutting their stuff. Near the end of the song, Passion signaled to Angel and following Passion's lead, she too ground her hips as she knelt down on the bar, then reached out to Paula so she could join them.

Now there were three on the bar and soon one of the bartenders climbed up and began pouring shots into their open mouths as they continued to dance, sway, grind, and caress each other's body. Rebecca and D climbed up next and after another round of shots were poured; the girls kicked it into high gear.

This was why the outfits for tonight had been chosen because you had to be blind not to appreciate how good the women looked, how much leg and ass were on display and it was about to get better.

At the end of the song the bartender that had been pouring the shots announced that it was a tradition for any woman that danced on the bar to leave "something" behind as a memento and pointed to the clotheslines across the ceiling with a large collection of bras of all sizes and colors.

Angel's was the first to come off and the others were not far behind but true to her promise, Passion once again made some waves. She knelt on the bar, reached out so that her bra snagged the back of one man's head, pulled him in tight, and said loud enough for the everyone to hear, "Up here stupid," since his head was buried in her skirt. When he finally looked up, she kissed him hard.

The crowd went crazy until she released him, tossed her bra up to join the others on the clotheslines, and gladly accepted another shot from the bartender when offered.

A long minute of applause followed as the bartenders helped the girls to step down and the next hour was spent in the middle of the club dancing, flirting with strangers, kissing a few, even fondling a few, but more than anything just not caring for a little bit of time. By the time they were ready to leave none of them still wore their thongs. It was another memento they had left at the club.

Scene 9, Back to the suite...time to get naked again

Angel and Rebecca had lost track of the men that had entered the club with them so the group was back to the original 7 when they got into the elevator and headed back up to the suite.

The drinking and dancing had fueled the fire of the women and Paula and Passion were out of their skirts and blouses before Don had finished mixing cocktails for all of them. The other girls followed suit and left only in heels, stockings and garters, it was a beautiful sight. Passion took Don and D by the hand and led them to one of the bedrooms and Paula told Michael, Angel, and Rebecca to follow her to the other.

Passion wasted no time pulling D into an embrace and Don got out of his clothes while they kissed. He asked Passion "who's first?" and she told him that she D looked like she needed some attention. D truly didn't care at this point and when Passion lay down with her head near the end of the bed, she moved on top her and straddled her head.

There was no gentleness as Passion licked at her pussy and toyed with her clit. Don stood in front of her, holding her head and kissing her while he played with her nipples. He was close enough that passion could reach with her hand to start stroking his cock and soon had him fully erect. D was already moaning when Passion took her clit in her lips and when Don bent forward and sucked hard on her nipple she started cumming. Passion had to wrap both arms over D's thighs to hold onto her and licked furiously at her pussy, which sent D into a bucking spasm as she continued to climax.

In the other bedroom, the girls had taken turns sucking Michael's cock and when he told them he needed to fuck someone they had moved to kneel on the bed, side by side, and he was now taking turns, stroking in and out of each a few times, moving from one to the other. Angel was the first to tell him to stop teasing and finish her off and when he got to her the next time, he stroked hard and fast into her, doing everything possible to satisfy her wishes.

Rebecca turned her head to kiss Angel and Paula reached over to finger her clit and that was all it took to tip her over the edge. She started cumming as Michael continued to pound into her. She lowered her head to to lay on her arms and let the climaxes overtake her.

Michael would have kept going but when Rebecca said, "Don't forget about me," he backed away from Angel, turned Rebecca over, pushed her knees back to her shoulders and slid his cock inside of her. She cried out as he buried himself deep and soon they were meeting each other's thrusts with abandon.

Passion heard Rebecca in the other room and guessing what had happened, asked Don if he was ready to put his cock to good use. D had collapsed on the bed on her back and Passion crawled over her so that she could continue in a 69, then reached back to guide Don's cock into her waiting pussy. She was wet, hot, and hungry for sex and told him to fuck her hard.

The intensity of their thrusting made it impossible for Passion to keep her mouth on D's pussy but D had no problem using her hands to work on Passion's clit and tease Don's balls as they continued to pound against each other above her. Don began tickling Passion's ass with a finger and when it slid in on one of her thrusts back, it started her cumming. It was all Don could do to stay with her as she moaned loudly and shuddered through the climaxes.

Rebecca was in much the same condition and with both Angel and Paula telling her how good she looked getting fucked with Michael's cock, it wasn't long before she too began cumming every few seconds, her pussy walls squeezing tight around Michael's hard shaft.

He eventually slowed his pace to let Rebecca ease down from her high and looked over to Paula as if to say, you're next babe. It required no words between them and when he withdrew from Rebecca, Paula was already kneeling once more on the bed. Angel moved to cuddle with Rebecca and the two of them watched Michael take his place behind Paula.

Holding his cock in his hand, he teased the head in between the lips of her pussy and the tight hole of her ass, waiting to see how long she would take before demanding that he get inside of her. It wasn't long. They could hear it in the other room when she said "DO IT MICHAEL!"

She took his entire length in her pussy on his first thrust forward and though she had wanted to let him set the pace, once he was inside she wanted it on her terms. "Go for it babe, fuck me with that beautiful hard cock of yours!" she told him and pushed back hard and fast each time he moved forward.

Angel moved off the bed to stand behind Michael and started running her hands over his chest, his ass, reaching to fondle his balls as he increased the speed of his thrusting. Rebecca knelt beside Paula and started toying with her ass and pulling hard on her nipples. Soon the moaning from each of them was drowned out by the sound of Michael and Paula's hips and thighs slapping against each other as they continued their wild ride together.

They could hear the sounds coming from the other room and now recovered, D switched places with Passion so that Don could take her as well. She was hotter and wetter inside than he could ever remember and as soon as Passion got near her clit with her tongue, squeezed his cock tighter with her pussy.

He had been close to cumming with Passion and he knew that it wouldn't take much for him to finish inside D. Passion was helping with one hand massaging in between his legs and urging them both to cum while she lay there, that she wanted to taste them both.

D could feel Don's cock swelling just before the first blast of cum shot from his cock and this time he was the one yelling as he spasmd over and over, shooting cum to the depths of her pussy as it contracted and milked him.

Michael was close also and though he could feel Paula cumming as he stroked he wanted to completely satisfy her tonight. Paula knew what he wanted when he pulled completely out of her and lowering her hips a few inches, made it easy for Michael to guide the head of his cock into her ass.

Her pussy wasn't empty for long because Angel had gotten a dildo from her bag and Rebecca had taken it and was using it on Paula. Having both holes filled brought her back to cumming again and with her ass squeezing around Michael's cock he was now close as well. He bellowed as his climax started and his hips were a blur as they rocked against Paula's ass. She cried out with him and it was minutes before either of them calmed enough to catch their breath.

For the first time in the last 30 minutes the only sounds in the suite were everyone breathing hard. No one was talking until Rebecca called out to Passion "We made more noise that you guys did."

Passion yelled back, "Our mouths were too busy to make noise, girl," which caused all of them to laugh and they slowly untangled themselves from each other and eventually were all back in the main room.

Michael told Don he would see him out on the balcony after they showered and the girls decided that after the workout they just had, that the Jacuzzi sounded like a great idea.

Scene 10, Take 2 in the suite... A couple of couples and toys come out for play

The guys smoked cigars while they talked on the balcony and by the time they had finished and were back sitting in the suite, the ladies were coming back out after their soak in the tub. Their makeup, stockings, and garters were gone and if anything it highlighted the fact that each of them were stunningly attractive in nothing but their silk robes.

Angel had brought out her bag of toys and while she, Passion and Rebecca discussed the merits of each, Paula had been talking to D. She turned to Michael and asked him if he was ready for the next round and since he knew better than to say no, he didn't, and stood up to walk over to her.

He was surprised when it was D who told him, "Sit back in the chair."

"There's only one way that monster of yours is getting inside me," she continued and then walked over to the hall entrance and brought back her heels from tonight.

After putting them back on, she made her way to between Michael's legs. She knelt between them, pulled his hips forward so his ass was at the front edge of the chair and undid his robe. She started stroking him with her hands and was content to play with him like this to begin with.

Passion, Rebecca and Angel had pulled cushions off of the couch onto the floor and were lying on and across them playing with the toys. Daisy chained as they were, with hands, mouths and toys busy with each other's pussies, Don had been watching as Rebecca worked a string of beads into Passion's ass when Paula walked in front of his view.

"I think you and I have something left to do tonight," she told him, rather than asking.

"I'm all yours," he told her and she pushed his shoulders to the back of the couch and knelt between his legs just as D had done to Michael.

The tip of her tongue started a slow teasing journey from below his balls to the head of his cock, back down, then back up again, and as a result he was starting to swell once more. Soon it was her lips sliding up and down the sides of the shaft and when she finally took the head in her mouth he was hard and fully erect.

He reached down to move the hair back from her face and she looked up and locked eyes with him, telling him everything she was feeling from the intensity in her stare. She let some moisture drip down the shaft and started using her hand, following her mouth as it rode up and down his cock, twisting and stroking the shaft to magnify the sensations she wanted him to experience.

db_01
db_01
8 Followers