Wild Oats - Student Teaching

Story Info
Sally introduces a 37 y o virgin to the joys of sex.
1.4k words
4.07
37.4k
13

Part 15 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/10/2020
Created 10/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers, a comment attached to a recent story reminded me that everyone has not been following my adventures from the beginning and therefore don't know me. Twistedgraygoat is attempting to help me tell of my early sexual adventures.

Most of my stories took place in the 1970's and 1980's when I was in college and the years following. Basically ages 18 to 35. I learned early to separate my emotions, like love, from the natural high I got from having sex. I prefer men, prefer bareback, and prefer to receive cum inside my body rather than on it. While I was in college, I was on the pill, but eventually switched to a diaphragm as my birth control of choice.

I am 5'9" tall and weigh 135 pounds. My breasts are all natural, heavy, and firm. My bra cup size is DD and fits my body well. I wear a bra when I must, but prefer to be unencumbered and unrestrained.

I groom my pubes, but do not shave down there as I am proud to be a mature woman, I like to be clean and usually take several showers each day.

Fall semester at my university in Florida, I did my student teaching. My supervising teacher was Phil, a fully Americanized Japanese man whose parents had come to this country when he was a small child. He was 37 years old, 5'5" tall in his shoes, and weighed about 120 pounds. He had graduated from my university with honors and had been supervising student teachers for the least 10 years. Phil is an excellent teacher and has never been married.

I observed and participated as a co-teacher for the first half of the semester and then we reversed roles for the second half of the semester.

Phil was a tri-athlete and trained hard every day except Friday afternoon which was reserved as our time to review the week and when we got to know each other as individuals.

Our Friday routine was always the same. We would drive in our separate cars to Phil's 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 1950's style home. He would park in the garage and would park in the drive behind him. We would then walk down the street to Phil's neighborhood bar for a drink and bar food dinner on Phil. He had been doing this with his interns for years and all of them had gone on to successful teaching careers.

Before and during dinner we would discuss the happenings of the week in the classroom and then plan for the coming week. After dinner I would collect me car and head home for a shower and change of clothes before going to the frat house for a night of partying and sex.

Phil and I got to know each other pretty well during this time and nothing was kept off the table, including our personal lives.

He knew I loved sex as a physical outlet and I knew that he was a 37 year old virgin. It seems that when Phil was in high school he had gotten naked with a girl with the object of having sex and she had laughed at his small penis. He had never gotten naked with a girl again and used his physical training as an outlet for his sexual tension.

One Friday night about six weeks into the semester a big downpour and electrical storm came up while we were eating our burgers. We decided to stay rather than venture out into the storm and had more beer and a few shots. About 9 PM the power went out and there was a break in the storm so we decided to go back to Phil's house.

Just before we got there the heavens opened up again and we were both totally drenched.

The power was out, the roads were flooded and we were soaked. Phil invited me in to get dry and to wait out the storm.

Inside, he got me some towels and told me I could use the bathroom in the hall to dry off and get out of my wet things. He took a few towels for himself and said he would use the bedroom.

I was soaked to the skin so I took a hot shower to warm up a bit and went to the kitchen wrapped in a fluffy bath towel.

Phil had dried off and was dressed in running shorts and a T-shirt.

He lighted a candle on the kitchen table and we both had another beer while the storm raged outside.

We continued drinking and talking as it got later and the storm continued. I nearly fell asleep sitting at the table. Phil suggested that we could sleep it off and surely the roads would be passable by morning. He gave me a choice of the couch or his double bed and he would take the other. I said no, we are both adults. We can certainly share the bed. So we did.

All my things were wet and Phil's were too small for me so I climbed into the double bed nude while Phil was in the bathroom. He wore his running shorts and T-shirt to bed. We said good-night and both fell asleep on our own side of the bed.

During the night I cuddled with him as I would have done with any of my sex partners.

One thing led to another and we began exploring each other's bodies. His hands and mouth felt sooo very good on my breasts as he sucked and licked. My nipples popped up and my areolas got all crinkly. We kissed and explored our mouths with lips and tongues.

My hand dropped down to his penis and it was small - about 4 ½ inches - but fully erect and leaking. Over his protests, I slipped off his shorts and took him fully into my mouth. As soon as my mouth engulfed his penis, he erupted. He had never experienced anything like this before and he ejaculatated. I swallowed it all and told him not to worry, we would do it over and over again, as many times as he wanted and that I was looking forward to having him inside my vagina.

We caressed and kissed and his explorations went south. He found my pussy with his fingers and mouth and I was able to give him an anatomy lesson.

I told him that while he was my teaching mentor, I would be his sex teacher. Nothing was off the table. I would do anything with him.

After sleeping a bit, I woke to my breast being suckled and several fingers in my vagina. I checked the state of his erection and finding it fully engorged, I spread my legs and ask him to put it in me. As I said before, fully erect he was 4 ½" long. He was as big around as the opening made by touching my thumb and middle finger - about the size of a half-dollar coin. What I noticed when he entered me was that he was hitting my G-spot on every thrust.

"Phil, I'm going to cum soon. You feel so good in me, but don't stop when I cum. Keep loving me. Don't stop until you cum and then let it flow - fill me up. I am safe - OHHHHH YES!"

Phil lasted about 10 minutes and I had multiple orgasms.

"Phil, let me rest a little and then let's do it again. You feel so good. You hit my most sensitive spot each time you push in."

We slept in each other's arms until the sun came up and this time I woke Phil with my mouth on his cock. I positioned him on his back and lowered myself on his cock facing him. As I began bouncing on him my breasts moved also. He caught them with his hands and held on as I pounded up and down on him. I was pulling air into my vagina as I pumped on him and couldn't help the farting noises as the air came back out. I was so wet we could hear the squish-squish as we came together and pulled apart and the slap-slap as our bodies came together.

Phil rolled us over until I was on my back. He placed my legs over his shoulders and pumped into me hard and fast. We came together. I wrapped my legs around him and held him close.

As we lay joined together in sex, I said, "Phil, don't ever let another woman intimidate you. You are all man." "If you will have me, I would like to be your Friday night 'fuck buddy' for the rest of the semester."

With that we kissed and I could feel him beginning to come erect again, still inside me.