Wild Sex in a Noisy Indian Wedding Ch. 02

Story Info
Kinky but dangerous Fuck Fest Plan of Priya.
903 words
3.23
74.6k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 05/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a nice bath, I was about to finish drying myself and get dressed, the mobile rang, and I knew it was Priya.

"Are you ready my Lund..?"

"Just about to get my Lund dressed, bitch." I loved to respond to her quest for dirty talks with me.

"Good. Come to the back gate; get in to the driving seat of Black Van."

"Okay, what is the plan?"

"Kavita gotta celebrate her last free night as the footloose hot bitch."

"Hmmm...but how..?"

"She gonnna expose by pissing on roadside and may be pick up few rustic dicks for a little fuck fest..."

"Gosh...that's was your fantasy..?"

Yes, it still is...I will do it some other day...today is her night out..."

"Who else is there...and how long..?"

"Mamta Bhabhi, Rikku Aunty and that lovely Bitch Tina...let's see how it goes...but we are ready and stocked for whole fucking night..."

"I am the only Guy around...and the whole night?"

"Yeah, Scared, my Lund?"

"No, excited...dear..."

"That's like a good dick..."

"And what is the alibi?

"Taken care by my dear old cow Rikku Aunty..."

"Tell me more babes..."

"Now get going fast ...we got to slip away soon or sweet mom might come back from the market and fuck up the whole kinky plan... so you have just ten minutes to plant your sexy Gaand in the Van..." She was gone.

I hurriedly got dressed but still not sure of this crazy fuck fest plan of Priya. I was immediately getting worried and concerned about safety of the crazy ladies on an audacious sexual adventure.

Delhi is an unsafe place and dangers multiply as one move towards the clusters of unruly construction sites, shanty towns, towering sky-scrapers, gleaming 5-star hotel, modern offices and swank gated colonies named after Greek Goddesses. The teeming malls in predominantly rustic outskirts are filled up with fun-loving upmarket crowd along with distinctive hoards of sex starved immigrants from Indian hinterland, boisterous men, village boys and well-dressed young men, some of them very rich, arrogant, violent; riding pricy cars, foolhardy and even politically connected upstart ruffians. I got out and moved to the back entrance of the large tree shaded house, an old tree story structure with a separate guest house, where I was put.

My mobile rang and knew it was not Priya. The bearded face of Kartik, my old friend from Hyderabad, flashed on the screen.

"How are you man?" I remembered his distinctive southern drawl.

"Bolo boss, is it something important? Please don't mind, I am kind of occupied right now..."

"Yeah Boss, it is, and very sorry to disturb, if you can spare a minute?" I knew Kartik was a no nonsense guy and he would never call for time wasting chit chat.

"Okay buddy, go ahead."

"My friend and his hockey team are in mess, badly stuck and need help in Delhi."

"What happened?"

"The hotel guys tried to steal a laptop, mobile phone and the angry boys have threshed the bustards well."

"Are the police involved?"

"No, seems they chose a wrong, seedy kind of hotel and you know shady things do happen. Hotel thugs confiscated their deposit, threw them out and threatened to call police to slap drug charges. They got terribly scared and somehow got away."

"Where they are now?"

"They are in their Bus, shaken up, don't wanna try any more hotels, very troubled, tired and only need a place to sleep, if you can help."

"Let me see, give me some time."

"Thanks guru, I am giving your number to my friend Swami, the Coach."

I could see, Priya number flashing and was relieved to end talk with Kartik. I rushed and got in the van.

"You are late yaar, mom's car can come any time, just drive the fuck out of here, and be fast."

The thick curtains at back were drawn and there was silence.

Where are they?"

"All are in, just drive out the hell of here; we can talk later and take first right turn, we are going to Rikku Auntie's farm house first, change our dresses, have some booze and then we see what can be done. And driver, you are not drinking for sure."

I could sense, usually confident and brash Priya was still excited and now sounding troubled as well. Giving an unforgettable wild experience to her dear sister was indeed weighing down heavy on her always erotically active mind. But I still thought it was a crazy idea, too risky and dangerous.

I briefly told Priya about what Kartik has told me about the troubled faced in Delhi by the hockey team from Hyderabad.

"Hmmm...let me think...bunch of sturdy hockey players...the whole fucking team..."

"I can't think of a place to house a whole team, neither can go and see what can be done to help them by leaving such an exciting but dangerous outing by you ladies."

"Hmmm..I think we have a ready solution, let me talk to Rikku aunty..." She got up, lifted the curtain and went in.

As we drove towards outskirts, up north, and left the crowded high way, the traffic got thin on the narrow metaled road passing through fields.

"Stop.." Priya was back.

"Why?"

"We all need to pee. And just see those three village studs...it will be fun..." It was getting dark and there a naked bulb hanging on a wooden pole.

...to be continued.