Wild Sharon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,128 Followers

"Let me get up onto my knees so I can fuck back to meet you."

"Okay."

I was aware that it would be better for both of us in that position so, keeping my cock deeply buried in Sharon's ass, I pulled her hips upward while she pushed. We ended up with her on her knees and me kneeling directly behind her, with my hands resting gently on her hips, while her arms were wrapped around the pillow that had been under her waist. The side of her face was nestled in the pillow, and she turned in my direction and smiled an invitation to resume what had already been so heavenly for both of us.

I returned her smile, slowly drew my cock almost all the way out of her ass, paused for a few seconds, and drove it all the way in again. Sharon felt it surging into her and pushed back with her forearms to meet me. When we came together, we both moaned again and, when we stopped, I could feel the soft, smooth insides of her cheeks against my body. Still taking my time, I drew my cock most of the way out again, and plunged it back into Sharon's ass. She met me again, and it was even more delightful than our first stroke in the new position had been.

We fucked like that for a long time, with no talking, just reveling in the wonderful things we were doing for ourselves and for each other. As Sharon built slowly toward her climax, her moans started turning into whimpers, in the same tempo as the thrusts of my cock into her ass. Her movements steadily became more strenuous, with her back writhing in front of me and her hips swiveling, thrusting her knees down into the mattress almost like a pair of pistons. I kept my hands gently on Sharon's soft hips and continued driving my cock in and out of where both of us wanted it so much.

Her ass was tight, but the Aqualube was doing its job perfectly. It had completely liquefied, and there was no friction, just the feel of driving my cock into an incredibly tight silken hole, with muscles inside to massage and caress its length. I was deriving tremendous pleasure, and I could tell Sharon was too.

She looked back toward me and whispered: "I'm almost ready to cum, George. Can you play with my clit?"

I was extremely happy to do what she asked, and I reached around her hip to wipe some of the fresh juices off her pussy onto my fingers. I did this three times, bringing my hand back and licking it off, because they were so delicious. On the fourth time, I used my wetted fingers and gently squeezed Sharon's clit between two folds of her inner lips, and started stroking her with my hand, while driving my cock into her at the same tempo.

"Yes! Yes! Play with my clit," Sharon urged me. "And fuck me faster."

I did both, driving my cock into her ass harder and faster, and caressing her adorable pink pearl at the same pace. Sharon's movements steadily became even more erratic, and I held on to her hips with both my arms.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Sharon whimpered, in time to the thrusts of my cock into her ass and the strokes of her clit with my hand. "Oh! Oh! AH!" she cried out joyously, as she started cumming.

Her movements became even wilder, and she seemed to be at risk of toppling over, but my arms clung tightly to her hips. With every surge of my cock into her ass, Sharon implored me to keep fucking her, which I wanted to do more than anything else in the world. For as long as she was cumming, I kept one hand active on her clit and kept fucking her as hard and fast as I could.

"Yes!" Sharon cried, ecstatically, as she climaxed. All the muscles of her body seemed to clench, and she rammed her ass back to meet my cock as it plowed into her. Her forearms, which had remained on the mattress, started to slide forward, as if she were falling in slow motion. I kept my two-armed hold on her hips and let her fall slowly forward until she was again lying face down. With a few more strokes of my cock, I felt the volcano of pleasure, the one that had been building up inside of me, erupt, and I climaxed, ejaculating into my condom. I didn't stop, but kept pounding my cock into Sharon's ass until I had pumped out two more spurts of semen. When I was done, I relaxed as much as my newest lady friend was doing.

After our great mutual climaxes, I lay above her, supporting most of my weight on my knees and forearms. In a few minutes, my cock softened and slipped out of Sharon's ass, and I rolled off onto my back and removed the condom. I intended to discard it in the toilet, but that disposition would have to wait a while. We both rolled onto out sides and enjoyed cuddling like a pair of spoons. Finally, Sharon broke the silence.

"That was wonderful, George. Just like I have always fantasized when I read one of your stories. I really hope we can get together again."

"I hope so too. And soon. It was just as good for me."

"Leave me your phone number and I'll call you. I know you like to lick a girl's ass before you fuck her, just like you lick her pussy first, but I was too hot to trot to take the time to shower after we got here. I was turned on as soon as I recognized you when you came into the library, and it was a struggle keeping my hands off you."

"Your ass is really a thing of beauty, and I would love to lick you there the next time I come over here. I hope you won't make me wait too long before that happens."

We lay snuggling in her bed for a while longer before I had to get up and leave. I kissed her goodbye at the door after writing down my telephone number, because I definitely wanted to see a lot more of Wild Sharon Wilde.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Wild Sharon and I did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,128 Followers
12