Wild Thing

Story Info
Safari members hear strange mating noises.
3.3k words
4.11
32.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back and noticed that the two German couples were getting further behind. I looked ahead and saw Erica's lithe, tanned legs disappear in the tall grass. Damn, I thought and stopped – waiting for the Germans to catch up.

I should have realized before we left camp that they were probably not fit enough for such an exerting hike. It was too late now, and as their guide, I couldn't really leave them on their own. This was a game park and there were predators and other dangerous animals around.

I stood leaning on my rifle, taking the weight of the backpack off my shoulders. I watched as the elderly group emerged from the bush. The first couple consisted of a husband; tall, overweight with white crew-cut hair; the wife short and sturdy; both dressed in khaki shorts and 'I was there' T shirts – complete with Big 5 motif - several sizes too small. Even the uninitiated would have pegged them for 'Auslanders', as they wore sandals with sport socks.

The other man was shorter and wider; bald with a brilliantined comb-over and broken veins across his nose and puffy cheeks. His wife looked like an over-the-hill beer waitress – all blonde plaits and abundant soft bosom. The man wore a garish Hawaiian shirt that hurt my eyes, over baggy chinos, while the wife's khaki shorts were too tight across the rump and the aforementioned cleavage was barely contained within the neckline of the low-cut halter. At least they both wore sensible hiking boots.

"We'll need to hurry up if we are to reach the overnight camp before sunset. I actually want to reach it well before then, so that you can all have time to look at the game down by the waterhole." I said, hoping to coax some speed from them.

"Is hot. Ve rest for a few minutes, yah? The offensive shirt guy gasped as they reached the spot where I stood in the shade of a Marula tree.

"Okay, but just five minutes then we have to get going, okay?" I peered intently into the four red, sweaty faces until they all nodded their understanding. I lifted my backpack from my shoulders and felt the cool breeze across my sweat stained back. I sat down against the trunk of the tree, my strong, tanned legs straight in front of me.

I looked up as I heard a rustling sound just where the path disappeared between the foliage. Erica came into view. She was a knockout. She was tall, with long shapely, tanned legs that started at the crotch of her tight denim cut-offs and ended in her well-worn Merrills. Her short-sleeved khaki shirt was knotted around her midriff, leaving her flat stomach enticingly bare and smooth. The pocket flaps of the shirt accentuated her ample, firm breasts, while her long hair, the colour of wild honey, hung to her shoulders. There was a cocky lilt to her chin and a playful smile along the bow of her full lips. Her green eyes looked as if they held an amusing secret.

"You should have told me you're stopping," she said as she stopped next to me.

I looked up at her and from my seated position, her legs looked even longer – drawing my gaze up to the junction of her thighs and I couldn't help wonder what was hidden under the scant denim material. I looked up into her eyes and saw a knowing look there. I'd been caught out. She didn't seem embarrassed, but actually imperceptible moved her legs wider apart. Her smile also grew wider.

"Uhm, sorry. I didn't think they'd want to rest, that's why I didn't call you back," I mumbled after I cleared the lump in my throat. I was, however, very much aware of the much bigger lump in the front of my shorts.

"That's okay. I'll just join you," she answered and shrugged out of the shoulder straps of her backpack.

"We'll only rest for five minutes. I want to reach the campsite before dark, so you guys can see some game before sunset," I explained.

"That'll be great. I hope I can get some good pictures." Erica was an aspiring wildlife photographer and she had been hanging around the base camp for some days waiting for a large enough group to gather so that we could hike out to the remote overnight camps. That was also the main reason I had relented when the Germans arrived.

"Oh, I'm sure you will. There's always a wide variety of game at that particular waterhole," I answered in my best Great White Hunter impersonation.

"Good," she said, as her frank gaze traveled the length of my body. Hell, this woman made me feel like a schoolboy again and I could feel the pulse throbbing in my throat. There was also an almost painful tightness in my groin.

"Well, if we're to get there before dark, we need to get going," I said and climbed to my feet. I held out my hand and pulled her upright.

She stumbled against me and I felt her soft breasts press against my pecs. She placed her hand on my shoulder and said: "sorry," in a husky voice. As she turned from me, her hip scraped along the knob in my pants. She glanced coquettishly over her should at me, before bending down to retrieve her backpack.

* * *

The camp consisted of four reed huts in a semi circle under huge Jackal berry trees. In the middle there was a big, well-used campfire pit. The site was about a hundred meters from the banks of a lazy, crystal clear river.

I allocated a hut to each of the German couples and one each to Erica and myself. Even though I was sure that I had not misinterpreted her signals earlier, I was not going to be made to look like a fool merely because I was too sure of myself. Like they said in the classics: the evening was but a pup…

Once everyone was settled in, we trooped down to the nearby waterhole. The hide was well camouflaged amongst the thick ravine bush and was also big enough to accommodate the whole group.

"You will need to whisper, otherwise the animals will hear us and get nervous," I stage-whispered. "Also keep conversation to a minimum, please. I will answer your questions once we're back at camp."

For the next hour we sat silently watching as herds of Impala, Kudu, Gnu's and Zebra trotted into the clearing surrounding the waterhole. Some bat-ear foxes yapped playfully at each other and occasionally a hippo would snort its disgust at the invasion of its tranquility. The chittering of bright yellow weavers, interspersed with the 'hoo- doo-doo–doo' of a Burchell's Coucal provided the sound track.

Every now and then, when she saw something interesting, Erica would place her cool hand on my tanned forearm to get my attention. A pleasant electric ripple would run up my arm. When I nodded that I saw it, she would give me that great, knowing smile, her eyes wide, with just a sparkle of naughtiness. I became surer that the evening would turn out great – unless I've got my signals totally mixed up.

* * *

The rest of the evening, after a dinner of game sausage and beans, was spent around the camp fire, where I regaled the rapt audience with tales of the African wilderness. As the evening wore on, the fire burned lower. Erica shifted closer to my side and eventually we sat, bare legs touching and in amicable silence, staring into the lead wood fire.

Eventually the Germans - bone-tired - decided to call it a night and crawled off to their two huts. Erica and I sat for a while longer and I put my arm around her shoulders. She leaned into me and then looked up at me. I took her chin in my hand and kissed her. She placed her hand behind my head and kissed me back. Finally we broke the kiss and she whispered: "let's go for a swim."

"There might be crocs out there," I said.

"I'm sure you'll protect me," she answered, her hand closing over my biceps.

"I'm not Steve Erwin, hey."

She laughed and said: "I know, he's dead. You, on the other hand, are very much alive," as her hand closed over my crotch.

Yep, I was going to have to fight crocs tonight, I thought, as there was no way I was not going for that swim. "Okay, you convinced me," I smiled boyishly.

* * *

The full moon bathed the white sand of the river bank in an eerie flat light. Somewhere a nightjar called. Erica immediately stripped off her shirt and bra, dumping them in a bundle. While watching her strip further, I unbuttoned my own shirt.

She undid her denim shorts next and gingerly stepped out of them. All that remained was a miniscule pink thong and her well-worn boots; somehow a very enticing picture.

I stripped off my shorts and sat in the sand removing my boots. She did the same and smiled at me knowingly as she undid the laces.

Soon we were both only dressed in our underwear. "C'mon, you're not shy are you," she challenged as she stepped out of the thong. Oh man, this was some woman. Silently I followed suit and pushed down my boxers.

Unashamedly, her eyes traveled the length of my body. "I like; I like. You have nothing to be shy about," she said licking her lips. I could feel the blood run into my cock as it became fully erect. It was not merely her words, but also the sight of her tall, well-proportioned naked body that made this happen.

She was exquisite: Where her smooth thighs met, her plump pussy pouted suggestively beneath a tiny, neat triangle of downy pubic hair. Her wide hips tapered into her flat stomach and narrow waist; her breasts jutted firmly. The nipples were dark and quite long. "Ditto," I managed to whisper as she stepped closer.

She took my hand and led me into the cool water. I felt my balls contract as the water reached them. When the water was hip-deep, she turned to me and placed her hands around my neck, drawing my mouth down to hers. We kissed again, passionately. I was aware of the soft heat of her breasts on my chest and hugged her closer as she sucked my tongue. Her hips ground against my hard cock and she groaned.

When we broke the kiss, she said hoarsely, "I want to suck your cock, please."

Who was I to argue? We waded closer to shore and she sank to her knees in front of me. Reverently she cupped my balls in her one hand, while her fist closed around the length of my cock. She looked up at me with those big green eyes that twinkling with mischief, before taking the smooth head of my cock into the warmth of her mouth.

She sucked me deep into her mouth, her tongue swirling along the underside, while she played with my balls. I held her head, my fingers playing through her silky tresses and groaned in ecstasy. After a while, she removed my slick cock from her mouth and said: "I want you to eat my pussy."

We struggled through the shallows and upon reaching the bank, she sank down onto the sand pulling me down with her. I lay on my side next to her and cupped one warm, full breast in my hand and then I leaned forward and sucked the long, hard nipple into my mouth, biting down on it lightly. "Hmm, that feels good. Eat my pussy now, please…"

She spread her legs and I crawled between them. With my face close to her cunt, I could smell the unmistakable musk of her excitement; a heady, earthy aroma. The lips of her pussy were pouty and glistening wet and her prominent, erect clit peeked shyly from the folds. I snaked out my tongue, running it along the outer edge of one lip. At first I tasted only water and then the sweet, more substantive nectar.

I lifted her legs over my shoulders and pulled her hips towards my face and licked at her, starting at her sphincter – lazily circling the pouting ring – and then up along the length of her oozing slit, forcing the lips apart as my tongue dragged upwards. At the hard nub of her clit, I lingered, flicking at it lightly with just the point of my tongue. I could hear her breathing more rapidly above me and then I sucked the shaft of her clit into my mouth, strumming at it with my tongue.

"Ohhh… fuck, yeah… just there. Yes, yes… eat my cunt," she moaned, grinding her crotch against my face.

I continued my oral ministrations for a while, until she whispered: "Whoa, come and lie down on your back, I want to ride you."

I instantly complied, lying back on the cool soft sand. She rolled over and straddled me while taking the thick shaft of my cock in her hand and guided me into her glistening, open pussy as she sank down on top of me. Her eyes were closed and her head thrown back. She bit her lower lip and sighed as she buried my length in her wet heat. Then she leaned back, her hands on my legs and began riding me.

I watched her breasts bounce with every thrust and caught one in my hand. I tweaked the rubbery nipple between my thumb and forefinger, while I gazed at the point where our bodies joined. I could see the slick base of my cock disappear and reappear from her open, excited pussy lips. My free hand searched for the nub of her clit, which I found with ease. She whimpered and rode me harder.

Her urgency became greater and I realized that she was close. I wanted to hold back, as I did not want it to end here. She, however, was welcome to cum.

"Oh God, I'm close. Your cock feels so good inside me. Oh fuck... Yeah, yeah. Keep rubbing my clit. Pinch my nipple," she whimpered and then a short while later she came. The whimper turned to an echoing howl "Ooaaahhh... Aaah… Aaah!"

I had never fucked a woman that was a screamer and for a moment I was taken aback. She fell forward and lay panting on my chest. I hugged her to me, stroking her head.

"Now I want to fuck you," I said when her breathing had returned to normal.

"Oh yes please. Come and fuck me from behind," she answered and rose from me. She walked a few steps and sank onto all fours, looking invitingly at me over her shoulder. "C'mon, big boy, show me what you have."

I crawled over to her and positioned myself behind her. I looked down at her lovely round ass and her open, wet pussy that hung below her butt like a ripe exotic fruit; juicy and sweet. I wiped my hands on my chest and grabbed her ass, aiming my stiff cock at her open cunt. I pushed forward and saw the head of my cock spread her soft, hot cunt lips wide. Then I rammed it home to the hilt, my balls slapping wetly against her.

"Oh yeah, fuck my pussy with that big cock. Fuck me hard, please."

I grabbed her either side of her hips and started doing exactly as she asked. I could feel her one hand stroking my balls and her clit. The only sound now the wet carnal slapping sound as our bodies met. I kept fucking her like this for a while.

"Oh... I'm going to cum again. Yes, keep fucking me… There, yes… Just there…" She moaned, pushing her ass back at my thrusting cock.

I too, was close. "Yeah, baby, cum with me. Cum as you feel me spurt my hot cum deep in your pussy."

That drove us both over the edge. "Ugh… oh... Aagghh!" I groaned as I felt my balls contract and I shot three, four thick spurts of hot cum deep into her wide open cunt.

"Ooaaahhh... Aagghh… AAAGHH!" she howled at the moon again, the sound carrying through the night.

Later as we washed in the cool river, she touched my arm and said, "Thanks, that was great. It's just different doing it out here in the wilds."

"Are you always that vocal," I asked.

She looked at me shyly and said, "Only when it's that good."

We collected our clothes and sneaked back into camp, where we fell asleep in each other's arms.

* * *

The next morning, I got up early and went back to my own hut, where I put on clean underpants and socks, before dressing in my wrinkled khaki shorts and shirt. Then I went outside and started a small fire from the coals of the previous night's one.

Soon I had a kettle of coffee going as the aromatic wood smoke spiraled lazily into the quiet morning air. This was my favourite time of day in the bush. I silently sat watching the light change as the sun climbed over the trees.

"Ah, gutten morgen," Ugly Shirt said as he walked out of his hut.

He was followed by his beer-maiden wife who also greeted with a gutten morgen of her own.

"Oh, Hi. Did you sleep well?"

Before they could answer, the other couple also walked into the clearing, still bleary-eyed. After an exchange of greetings, I offered everyone a tin mug of steaming coffee – black and bitter.

We were all sitting around the fire pit, sipping at the hot mugs, when Mr. Crew Cut said: "Perhaps you vould know. Last night ve heard some animal screaming down by the river. Vot vass it?"

"Yah, ve too hear it, sound very close and very dangerous," Beer Maiden said in her heavy accent.

For a moment, I didn't understand what animal they were referring to. Hey, it was early in the morning – and then it dawned on me.

I tried to hide my smile behind the rim of my mug, while I composed myself. After clearing my throat, I said: "Oh, you must be referring to the golden foxes. You see, they usually mate close to water and that is the sound that the female – the bitch - makes while mating."

"Zis 'mating', vot iss it?" Crew Cut's wife asked, clearly confused.

Beer Maiden was quicker on the uptake and answered: "Ficken, Magda, ficken."

"Ah," Magda said and immediately blushed in embarrassment.

Her husband, trying to steer the conversation in a different direction, said: "Africa, is vonderfull yah," and took her pudgy hand in his. She smiled at him and nodded. The other two also added their: yah, yah's.

Ugly Shirt then asked: "Vill ve be hearing zem again this night?"

As I looked up at him, I noticed that Erica was standing in the doorway of her hut. I was not sure how much of the conversation she overheard, but she had a bemused smile on her lovely face.

"Most definitely," I said. "There are golden foxes at all the rivers and our next camp is also on a river bank."

"Zat vould be so vonderfull," Beer Maiden chirped.

"Indeed," I mumbled into my coffee mug, again trying to hide a smile. As I glanced across the rim, I locked eyes with Erica and she nodded almost imperceptibly, smiling knowingly.

The Germans were definitely not going to be disappointed that evening.