Wild Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave and I got into a rhythm as each of us was thrusting into her from opposite ends. Dave was fucking her mouth while I fucked her pussy.

I grabbed and spread her ass cheeks and started to play with her butt hole with my thumb as I continued to thrust into her pussy. Dave reached out and started rubbing her tits as they swayed beneath her.

I saw Rob get up from the chair and go over to the dresser. He came over with a bottle of baby oil in his hand and proceeded to pour it on Sue's back and ass cheeks. He then slapped her ass and rubbed the oil on her ass while we continued to fuck her.

Sue moved forward onto the bed on all fours without breaking contact with either cock. Rob slid under her to suck on her tits and play with her nipples.

Sue stopped long enough to say, "I need to rest my jaw and have another drink. Oh, by the way Rob I didn't say you could come back but I'll let it go this time."

We disengaged and Dave went to the mini bar and got a small bottle of white wine out and handed it to Sue. She downed it as Dave handed each of us a beer.

Sue picked up the bottle of oil and poured it onto her chest and rubbed it into her tits, stomach and pussy. She sat on the bed and spread her legs with her knees up and continued to play with her tits and pussy while we gave her words of encouragement, drank our beers and stroked our cocks.

Sue leaned back and put three fingers into her pussy and one in her ass while she rubbed her clit with the other hand.

We watched her bring herself to her third orgasm. It was intense. Her feet came off the bed as her knees and shoulders curled towards one another as her hand rubbed faster. Sue let out a long low, "Fuuuuuck!" as she shook and shivered and finally collapsed and lay for a minute splayed on the bed.

"O.k., now it's your turn," she said. She rolled off the bed and told Rob to lie on the bed and get his cock hard.

There was no need to ask because all three of us were erect watching her rub the oil into her body.

Sue poured oil onto his cock, gave it a couple of strokes and then straddled him. She slowly lowered her cunt on his thick shaft moaning with pleasure until she had him completely inside her. "Come on. Fuck me with that big black cock you bastard." She then started to fuck him cowgirl style as Dave and I watched.

Sue moved up and down slowly on Rob and looked over at Dave and I and said, "Do you like watching a little white girl fuck a black man. Does it make you jealous to see such a big fat cock go in and out of my pussy and know you could never fill me like he does?"

Sue slowed down inching up on the cock until the head appeared, then she inched back down swallowing the shaft with her cunt. "Mmm, that feels good." She looked down at Rob and said, "Don't you have anything to say to me?"

Rob slapped her ass and said, "Faster you slut."

"Make me," Sue replied.

He slapped her again, harder. We could see his hand print appear on her ass check.

"More," she said.

Rob moved both hands to her ass and alternated spanking each ass cheek every time she bounced on his cock. After a few minutes, she stopped stroking and ground into him as another orgasm started.

She recovered quickly but her ass was bright red from all the vigorous spanking she had received.

She picked up the bottle of oil and reached behind herself and poured more across both cheeks and down the crack of her ass. She turned to me and said, "Before tonight I've had three lovers but I've never been with more than one man at the same time. Now I've been spit-roasted like a fuck pig, with a cock in my mouth and my pussy at the same time. I've never been fucked in the ass. Bob, I want you to be the first to take my virgin ass. Be gentle and go slow, love."

She stopped bouncing and kept Rob's cock buried in her pussy. Then she leaned forward into him. He put his arms around her and pulled her close. In this position I could see her ass cheeks spread a little showing her inviting asshole to me.

She said, "I'm ready," and started to kiss Rob as I positioned my cock head against her asshole. I started to push forward. It was so tight.

I stopped, took the oil and poured some on my cock and on my fingers. I put my index finger into her anus and slipped it through both rings and wiggled it until she started to relax her sphincter. I moved it in and out a few times before adding a second finger. I continued to work two and then three fingers into her ass. Dave moved up and started to rub her clit as I banged her ass with three fingers.

I said, "Let's try again."

Dave moved away and I then moved my cock head back to the entrance and began to push with a slow and steady pressure into her rectum. Rob started to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy in long strokes again. Sue let her head drop to Rob's shoulder.

Before long I was buried to the base of my cock in her ass while another man's cock was buried in her pussy. Sue was moaning.

She motioned for Dave to come towards her face. Rob and I slowly picked up the pace as Sue reached for Dave's cock and he began to fuck her mouth again.

I thought we were being vigorous when Dave and I had fucked her earlier but the pace that the three of us made was even more energetic and wild. Sue completely relaxed into the action as three cocks pounded her simultaneously. We kept this pace for at least five minutes. Sue was screaming and moaning with pleasure.

Her pleas of "Fuck me, fuck me, yes, yes!" were too much and all three men exploded with cum inside her holes.

We rested for about fifteen minutes while everyone recovered and Sue jumped into the shower to clean up.

When she came out of the bathroom she said she was still horny and ready for some more.

The pace of the sex was not as frantic as everyone had cum at least one already. We now started to take turns fucking her. Each man fucked her four more times over the next eight hours.

She would not stop until each of us had deposited a load in her mouth, her pussy, her ass and between her tits. It was 11:00 AM when everyone was finally exhausted. Sue was sated.

We slept in a nude pile with Rob and me on either side of Sue and Dave with his head on her ass from between her legs until late afternoon.

I was the first to wake. I rolled out of bed and looked at my demure girlfriend. Her pussy and asshole were still swollen, red and leaking cum, her hair was mussed up and crusted with cum too. In other words she looked fucking fantastic. I kissed her forehead and then I dressed and headed down to the coffee shop. I returned with four coffees and half-dozen muffins. All three of them were awake and lying on the bed chatting when I returned.

Sue held up her dress. It was covered with white spots that I assumed was cum. She said, "My clothes are completely ruined. I can't wear this now. I need something else to wear."

I suggested that I'd take a taxi to the apartment and get her luggage so she could change.

She smiled and thanked me for looking after her needs. "I think I'll soak in that hot tub for a bit."

She gave me a kiss and headed into the bathroom to get the shampoo. I delayed leaving until she climbed into the heart-shaped tub. I was torn between my desire to climb into the hot tub to fuck her right now and to get her back to my apartment for some private attention.

I was gone for about ninety minutes.

When I got back to the hotel, I knocked on the door. Dave answered it. He was naked and I could hear the bed squeaking as he opened the door.

Sue was tied spread-eagle to the bed with four neck ties. Two new black men and Rob were kneeling on the bed jerking off over her.

Rob introduced the two men as his cousins, Darryl and Steve.

Sue said, "They got here just after you left. I grabbed the towel and ran into the bathroom when they knocked on the door. I wrapped in the bath towel and waited a few minutes. Rob called me out saying they were all going to hang around to wait for you to get back."

When I came out of the bathroom, Rob walked over to me and said, 'This is Sue. We fucked her all night and this morning. You've got to see this killer body.'

Then he pulled off my towel.

They were all over me before I could react. The next thing I know I'm being lifted into the air by the two new men and they are fucking my ass and cunt while they are holding me in the air." "After they came, one of them asked if there was any rope. Dave said 'No, but I have neckties.'

They kept me restrained while Dave got the ties. Then they tied me to the bed, blindfolded and gagged me and started fucking my tits and cunt. They got off me and took off the blind-fold and gag when you knocked on the door."

I probably should have been angry but I was turned on from her recount and what was still happening in front of me.

Dave moved over to the group and started jerking off too. All four men deposited loads of cum on Sue's chest and stomach before they untied her.

She got up and cleaned each cock with her mouth before the men dressed.

Then she came over to me and said, "Don't be mad and don't be stupid. It's only sex. There are four of them and only you and me." She then dropped to her knees in front of me and pulled my cock out and sucked me until I came in her mouth.

Sue took her bag into the bathroom to shower and dress. We left shortly after that and headed back to the apartment. We decided to stay in that night and went straight to bed to sleep.

The next morning she got up early and we had breakfast together. She took a taxi to the train station to get back to Toronto to meet up with her mother and sister.

She never did meet my roommates on that trip.

12