Wilder West Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly and Sean knew that their mother's cousin had a hotel in Silverton, but they were floored when a carriage picked them up at the station and dropped them off in front of a place as grand as many they'd seen in Denver.

Walking through the main entrance they saw a bustling crowd, even at midday. The main room off to the right of the lobby was taken up by tables and chairs. At this time of day the ones near the front windows were filled with people taking lunch. Farther in the back, nearer the bar and stage, some early poker games were already under way.

To the left was the hotel registration desk, done in beautiful dark wood. As brother and sister headed for the desk a door between the hotel and saloon sections opened and Seamus O'Reilly himself came through all smiles and energy wrapped in finely tailored trousers and vest.

"Master and Mistress McCoy!" he boomed, advancing on the pair with open arms. "Spittin' images of me darlin' cousin, the two of you." Stopping to assess Molly more closely he added, "Although, as pretty as your mother is, you, my lass, are the finest example of the beauty of Eire I have ever seen."

Molly blushed deeply and Sean laughed, "That's why mother calls you Cousin Seamus O'Blarney."

"O'Blarney, is it?" their host declared. "Well, I must admit, it is rumored that my parents did indeed both kiss the blessed stone of eloquence just before I was conceived." He gave them a roguish wink and shepherded them down the hall to their adjoining hotel rooms.

The McCoy siblings gasped at the luxuriousness of their quarters. "Cousin Seamus," Sean protested, "we greatly appreciate your hospitality, but we can't be taking such fine accommodations that must earn you a pretty penny."

"Nonsense. You were just a pup at the time and sweet Molly not yet walking when your mother and father welcomed me from Ellis Island, put me up at your own home for a month and introduced me to people that enabled me to come here and make my fortune. You're family and you're honored guests in my home."

So what had been planned as a stop of just a few days evolved into several weeks. Sean was immediately hired on at the office of a new railroad that was planning on branching off the main line and expanding the links between Carson City, Virginia City and Reno. Molly began working for Seamus, using all her experience in running railroad camps under hard conditions to find ways to make O'Reilly's more efficient and thus more profitable.

Molly also increased profits at O'Reilly's by becoming a favorite in his brothel. When she'd realized what was going on with all the pretty girls around the place she had snuck her way in to the south wing to join in on the fun one night. The lucky customer was so dazzled by the double attention, especially from the fiery redhead that he had left a very generous tip on the nightstand.

Seamus somehow always knew when something was going on in his house and quickly tumbled to the fact that his young cousin was occasionally moonlighting and getting rave reviews for her performances. He pulled her aside and asked if she would like to work on a more formal basis. He proposed that she not be one of the regular girls, but only available on a limited basis -- at a premium price of which she would get an even higher percentage than the rest of the girls.

Molly was worried that her brother Sean would find out once Seamus started taking appointments for her, but the idea of being able to quench her own thirst for sex and make good money doing it was too good of a deal to pass up.

Fortunately, after a month of Seamus' hospitality Sean announced that he was resuming his journey to Golden California. Molly told him that Seamus was making her the manager of the hotel and so she was going to stay in Silver Nevada. And thus began Molly's dream career as manager of the grandest hotel in the area as well as its Madam and top whore.

SILVERTON -- PRESENT DAY: "Well, when a patient who doesn't even move on her own ends up pregnant, naturally it starts an investigation, even back in the '20's,"

Gina continued. "When they caught the guy, an orderly, humping this woman again, even after her belly started swelling, he swore it wasn't him, it was the 'Red Devil' using his body to molest the patient. He kept swearing he'd been possessed and at the end of the trial they found him not guilty by reason of insanity and in one of the greatest examples of irony ever confined him back in O'Reilly's."

"Is that why they closed the place down?" asked Barbara.

"No," replied Barb's boyfriend, Jerry. "When the silver ran out just before the turn of the century Silverton and this whole part of the state started its slide into poverty. There was no other place that could take over from O'Reilly's without spending a lot of money, so the asylum just kept going."

"And the weirdness just kept going too," added Paul.

O'REILLY'S ASYLUM -- 1923: Frances Redmond missed Jane Rostick. Masturbating together through the glass had eventually evolved to full blown lesbian sex sessions. Frances realized she was risking her job and her marriage every time, but somehow her thin control slipped away entirely as soon as she walked through the doors of the hospital.

For Jane the passionate encounters had been more therapy, further exorcising her guilt over enjoying sex. Her behavior through the rest of the day became more and more normal. Quite the opposite from Frances, she felt more in control of when she would indulge herself. Dr. Franck naturally applauded himself for the great breakthroughs he had made with his regimen of opiates to break Mrs. Rostick's cycles of anxiety combined with rigorous therapy sessions to help her uncover the core of her unconscious emotions.

What the pompous ass didn't realize was that Molly had influenced Jane to stop swallowing the laudanum weeks ago since it dulled her passion and had been conducting her own special therapy sessions to get the conflicted housewife more closely in touch with her inner self than Gabriel Franck could ever imagine.

When Jane's husband was finally allowed to visit he found a woman much more confident and self assured, much more like the girl he had married. Sinking in and out of depression himself due to the loss of his manhood in the war, Craig Rostick had been thinking more and more of suicide. Only the idea of leaving his children basically orphaned kept him from following through with his dark thoughts.

Now, however, if Jane really was recovered enough to return home as Dr. Franck suggested, then as soon as he was sure she could take care of the children without him he was going to have that "hunting accident" he'd been imagining.

Jane, however, had different plans. She could see the sadness, the desperation in this man she loved and she was determined to conquer it just as she'd conquered her own. When he sat on the one chair in her room she quickly moved in front of him, standing astride his knees, blocking him in place.

She undid the top of her gown, sliding it over her shoulders and arms until it hung at her waist. Her magnificent breasts were naked beneath and while Craig was momentarily frozen with shock she lifted them in her hands and bent her head down to lick one and then the other large nipple.

Anger flared on Craig's face. "Is this why you asked for me to come? So you could torment me?" he hissed.

"No," Jane answered hotly. Dropping one breast her hand shot forward, grabbing her husband behind his head and pulling him forward as she bent toward him. "I asked you here to make love to me!"

The anger was still there, but so was confusion, and now one of those big, soft pillows he loved so much was just inches from his face, from his mouth. "But how...?" he murmured uncertainly.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll find many ways," she cooed. She fed the swelling nipple into his unconsciously opening mouth and purred. "My darling, my love, my husband. I won't lie, I miss your beautiful prick, but I miss you more. You know I need loving, I've learned to stop denying it, to stop fighting it, but I want that loving from you and only you."

He reached up and took hold of her melons, thrilling in their familiar heft, opening his mouth wider to force even more breast meat inside while his tongue twirled around the cherry at the tip.

"Oh, yes," Jane groaned. She loved it when Frances sucked her tits, but this, this was what she'd really been craving; the scratch of the stubble, the strength in the hands and the jaw, making her feel like he might once again squeeze and suck milk out of her long-dry jugs.

Taking one of his hands from her chest she guided it under the lower part of her gown so he could feel she was naked there too, naked and already turning wet from his attention. Her hand on top of his, she squeezed, making it clear that he was to squeeze her mound, hard.

He released her tit from his mouth, gasping, panting, looking completely lost as he gazed up at his wife's bright eyes. "Jane...?"

Staring intently back at him she growled, "Shut up and fuck me. Now!"

She pressed her hand harder on his and he took the message, running a finger tip up and down until he'd pried the outer petals of her flower apart and then the inner. When his digit buried itself into her tight, warm hole she sighed contentedly. He wriggled and twisted, finally working his middle finger in as deep as it would go. Jane moaned with pleasure.

That first digit pulled back, thrust in, pulled back, thrust in again and again until he felt her loosen enough to take a second finger. She swiveled her hips, grinding herself tightly against the invading flesh, against her husband's small, hard "cock". But his cock was growing; it was as thick as three fingers now and massaging the inside of her cunny wonderfully.

It had been years since they'd been intimate this way, but Craig was starting to remember. While his fingers stretched and explored Jane's love hole he kept the base of his thumb pressed against her clitoris, moving it in pulses. He squeezed her tit tighter, pulling on the tender nipple with his teeth.

They'd only been making love a few minutes, but already Craig could tell his wife was close to coming. He put more attention on the part of his hand massaging her clitoris, increasing the pace and pressure. He showered small love bites all around the globe of her breast then opened his mouth wide over her nipple and aureole and began sucking hard; just the way she liked it.

Molly couldn't find the pulse in the man, at least not in his crotch where it should be, but still the energy flowed off of him and she drank it in, feeling it swirl and join with the power from Jane that she'd come to relish.

Craig knew his cock could never rise again, but damned if he didn't feel something, some kind of passion beyond his damaged flesh. And Jane, he'd never heard her talk like this before, egging him on, ordering him to jab his hard fingers deep inside her nasty cunt. But that wasn't Jane's voice was it? It had some kind of light accent. Irish? he suddenly thought. He opened his eyes and could see Jane's head tossed back, heard her groaning as she closed on her climax, but still he thought he also heard her, or another woman, driving him to "bring the wet-pussied, big-tittied slut to the finish."

He gave himself over to it, a red haze seeming to come over his eyes as he nearly lifted Jane off the ground by her cunt and bit into her breast hard enough to leave a mark that would last a week.

Jane exploded and could feel "her" coming also. She'd stopped trying to understand it, but more and more when she climaxed she felt like two women. Both large breasted, but one with dark brown nipples and aureoles, the other with pale-skinned globes topped with pretty pink. Jane's juices flowed heavily into her thick, brown bush while the other's practically squirted out from silken red curls. Whoever or whatever it was didn't matter in the end. All that mattered was the pleasure coursing through her veins as her pussy clamped down on her husband's fingers while the orgasm went on and on.

Jane Rostick left O'Reilly's soon after that. It wasn't easy at home at first, but Jane and Craig's love let them find a way to adjust their lives to fulfill Jane's desires and restore some of Craig's feelings of manhood. So Molly had saved Jane and Jane had saved Craig. But only because Jane had gotten out of O'Reilly's in time.

End of Part One

2008 Sam's Island