Wilderness Games

Story Info
A mountain vacation quickly gets out of hand.
10.7k words
4.06
83.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I suppose this story could have been posted to more than one category, but in the end, it was two loving wives who caused the problem. The tale progresses slowly, so if you are in a hurry for the sex scenes, please be patient.

As always, constructive comments, criticisms, and suggestions are welcome.

-mindventure

Late on a Monday afternoon in early October, Kate and Mark Ellis pulled into the dirt parking lot of the Montana 'wilderness resort' where they had reservations for the remainder of the week. The only other vehicle in sight was a late model pickup parked next to the 'Trading Post.' There was also an office, a couple of outbuildings, and little else that resembled the glossy brochure they had received from their travel agent, which Kate was now examining with renewed interest. There was a small lake with three cabins on its shore, perhaps fifty yards apart, all located some distance away from the parking lot. Each cabin had its own pier and an overturned canoe at the water's edge. Kate looked a little dismayed as they pulled to a stop.

"Is this the same place?" she asked, a little peevishly.

"I think so. It has certainly seen better days, but we've driven all this way so give me the brochure and I'll go talk to the owner."

When Mark entered the lobby, if it could be called that, a small gray haired woman greeted him with a radiant smile. "Welcome to Medicine Hat. Are you Mr. Ellis or Mr. Price? I'm Liz Masters. My husband Bob is out on the property somewhere. You'll get a chance to meet him later."

"I'm Mark Ellis. I don't mean to be rude," he began, waving the brochure in the air, "but this is hardly what we expected. We came up here looking for the world-class fly fishing and hiking featured in your advertisement."

"We have all that and more. Two weeks earlier it was standing room only in the campground and the cabins have been fully booked since May. You're actually pretty lucky. We'll shut down for the season this weekend after you folks and Mr. and Mrs. Price leave. No one else is booked, so the four of you will have all two hundred acres to yourselves. Let's take a tour of your cabin and you can decide whether you'd like to stay or not. If you choose to leave, I'll give you a full refund and no hard feelings. How about that?"

"Well, we can't ask for more than that. Let's go."

Kate was leaning against the car fender when Liz and Mark approached. Introductions were made and we headed down the lakeside path toward the cabins. The area was really quite beautiful; mountain peaks in the near distance, groves of aspen interspersed with small alpine pastures, and evergreens along much of the lake shore opposite the cabins. A stream emptied into one end of the lake.

We had been assigned the cabin farthest away from the office complex. Kate looked skeptical as we climbed the steps to the porch. Liz opened the door and gestured for us to enter.

"Oh, my," Kate exclaimed as she crossed the threshold, "this is really nice."

Mark gave in inward sigh of relief. His accommodation standards were far lower than Kate's. Her approval of the cabin would go a long way toward making their stay survivable. The cabin gave an impression of rustic sophistication. The living area sported a large stone fireplace, a vaulted ceiling, and comfortable furnishings. A large round rug lay in front of the hearth. French doors led to a spacious bedroom featuring a king-sized bed, a seating area with an overstuffed love seat, and full bath. The kitchen and dining area were small but efficiently designed.

"Well, what do you think?" asked Liz.

"It's perfect, absolutely perfect!" exclaimed Kate. "We're staying."

"Excellent. Mark, why don't you come back with me and we'll check you in. Kate might want to finish her exploration. You can park around the back of the cabin. We have everything you need at the Trading Post. Your neighbors, Darcy and Steve Price, are due at any time. I took the liberty of thawing steaks and we have potatoes and salad fixings -- all on the house -- which you can bring back with you. Did the same for your neighbors. If you folks hit it off, maybe you can combine everything and have a cookout tonight."

On the way back to the office Mark had the opportunity to meet Bob Masters who spent a few minutes talking about the fishing and hiking opportunities. It was going to be a good week. The lake and several streams would provide plentiful trout and there were miles of hiking trails on the property and in the surrounding national forest. Mark left with a detailed map of all the area had to offer.

Kate met him at the door and together they hauled in their baggage and fishing gear. Kate had little interest in fishing but was an avid reader who enjoyed hiking and canoeing. She had brought plenty of reading material and would be quite content to relax while Mark fished. When everything was stored to Kate's satisfaction, she took him by the hand and gave him a detailed tour. She seemed particularly pleased that there were no spiders and a good selection of board games was stashed in one of the closets.

"If we like Darcy and Steve, maybe we can spend the evenings together. You know I love board games and there are a couple of good ones, including Risky Business," she added with a wink.

We were both familiar with that game. It was nearly identical to monopoly but had one interesting wrinkle; several landing places on the board forced the player to draw a card from a Risky Business pile. Instructions on the card required the player to perform an activity with another player that had sexual overtones. With the exception of being directed to kiss another player or remove an article of clothing, all activities had to be performed in a separate room behind closed doors. Each card specified what was to be done and with whom. Mark grinned at Kate and shook his head.

"We haven't played that game since college and we certainly won't be playing it with any strangers."

"I know," replied Kate with smile. "I was just yanking your chain. There are plenty of other games that will be almost as much fun."

***

The sound of tires crunching on gravel got Kate's attention. Unremorsefully nosy, she raced to a window in the kitchen that provided a clear view of the next cabin and lifted a slat on the blinds to get a peek at their new neighbors.

"Wow! Get a load of her," she called out to Mark. "I'm not letting you out of the cabin until Friday. You'll have to fish from the front porch." Mark joined her and was forced to agree with Kate's assessment.

"I imagine you're finding him pretty easy on your eyes also," Mark offered.

Kate waved him off. "Good looking guys are a dime a dozen, but I can tell she's a hot ticket even from this distance."

"Well, let's give them an hour or so and then go introduce ourselves," Mark suggested. "No point in wasting time. We'll know soon enough if they are the kind of people we want to spend time with. Let's go sit on the porch until time to meet them."

Kate agreed and they moved outside to enjoy the scenery from a pair of rocking chairs.

***

In much less than an hour, Darcy and Steve Price stepped out onto their own porch and gave a friendly wave. Taking that as an invitation, Kate and Mark approached their neighbor's cabin to introduce themselves. When the preliminaries were competed, Mark silently appraised Darcy. She was petite, maybe five three or five four, but her legs were very long and shapely. She had firm breasts (the word 'perky' flitted through his mind), a tiny waist, green Irish eyes and lightly freckled skin that complimented her gorgeous, long red hair, which she wore in a ponytail. The day was still warm so she was wearing only jeans and college t-shirt. The way they fit her curves indicated she took good care of her body. Darcy knew she was being admired and returned Mark's gaze openly. Small signals of alarm went off in Kate's mind as she detected their mutual attraction.

At the same time, Steve was taking stock of Kate. Her beauty was not lost on him and he was staring at her body, trying not to be too obvious about it. Gorgeous in her own right, her taller figure, larger breasts, and luxurious dark hair were in stark contrast to Darcy's smaller presence. Kate sized him up in return. He appeared to be tall but that may have been because of his great physical shape, which was accented by his tight jeans and t-shirt; the jeans suggesting there might be more than initially met the eye hidden underneath. He had brownish hair worn stylishly short. His eyes were blue, and when he smiled, a dazzling display of gorgeous white teeth was revealed. Kate sensed Steve's approval and knew she could use it to her advantage if whatever was going on between Darcy and Mark began to get out of hand.

Steve tore his eyes away from Kate long enough to remember his manners. "Would you guys like a beer?" he asked. Kate and Mark accepted the offer and spent the next hour or so in idle conversation with their neighbors, consuming a couple more beers in the process. Throughout that hour, Mark and Steve continued their silent appraisals of the women, both men believing their interest went undetected. Both men were wrong.

Finally, Steve glanced at his watch and announced, "Liz said she thawed steaks for all of us and has all the other ingredients for a nice cookout. Why don't you folks come over to our place about seven o'clock and we'll have dinner here?"

"Perfect," announced Kate, "we'll be here, and we'll bring some wine."

"Great, see you at seven," said Darcy as Mark and Kate departed for their cabin.

***

As soon as they crossed the threshold, Kate spun around to face Mark, irritation plainly showing on her face.

"What's with you?" she demanded.

"What are you talking about?" Mark responded, knowing full well what was coming next.

"You couldn't keep your eyes off Darcy the whole time we were over there. I know you like to window shop but I've never seen you be so blatant about it. And she was responding to it. What's going on?"

"Nothing is going one. She's attractive, as you pointed out yourself, but that's as far as it goes. For the record, I couldn't help but notice Steve's interest in you. I can certainly understand why he would find you attractive, but he wasn't being very subtle about it."

"I'm used to being ogled. I know how to brush it off. I am not used to you paying that much attention to another woman and it pisses me off. I'm just not sure what I'm going to do about it."

"Hey look, I'm sorry," said Mark, reaching for Kate's hand.

"Leave me alone," she commanded as she stalked into the bedroom and slammed the door. Mark realized it was likely to be a long evening. It sometimes took Kate several hours to calm down when she got riled up. He would just have to wait her out.

***

Kate and Mark arrived at seven on the dot bearing two bottles of very nice red wine. Dinner was pleasant enough and the conversation stimulating throughout the evening. Kate seemed to have recovered from her earlier irritation. The wine disappeared over grilled steaks and was replaced by two more bottles from Darcy and Steve's stash. As the evening wound down, Kate suggested they all go for a hike the next day. Everyone agreed.

"I'll go visit Liz in the morning and see what we can cobble together for a picnic lunch," offered Darcy. "We can take a couple of bottles of white wine. The scenery out there is gorgeous so I'm betting we'll find a perfect place for a picnic. It'll be a nice way to spend the day."

"Works for me," announced Steve.

"Me too," said Mark. "The exercise will feel good after being cooped up in the car for most of today."

Everyone said their goodbyes. Mark and Kate departed after agreeing to start the hike at ten o'clock the next morning.

"Let's go to bed and fool around," Mark suggested with a grin, hoping Kate would be receptive to the idea.

Taking his arm, she led him into the bedroom and shut the door. "I'm going to fuck your brains out," she announced, apparently no longer ticked off at her husband. "When I get through with you there won't be enough moisture left in your body to lick a postage stamp."

***

The hike started promptly with no hint of the previous day's tensions. Liz had provided a special lunch, warning Darcy not to look inside the package before it was time to eat. A secret she said. Mark and Steve each had back packs. Two bottles of chilled white wine in insulated pouches, lunch, a blanket, and utensils were split between the packs to even the load. The day was a little cool, so the men wore hiking shorts, boots, and flannel shirts. Kate and Darcy had chosen similar outfits but with shorter shorts. Much shorter. The women lead the way as they started up the hill behind the cabins to intersect the trail. Falling in behind them, Mark and Steve carefully admired the display of beautiful legs in front of them. They would continue to do so throughout the rest of the day whenever they believed their interest would remain undetected.

A couple of hours into the hike, lunch suddenly became the most important thing on everyone's mind. As predicted, they easily found a grassy spot with a wonderful view. Lunch was a marvel of perfection. Fruit, bread, a selection of cheeses, and caviar complimented the Pinot Grigio, still cold after the long walk. They took their time, savoring the food and making the wine last as long as possible.

"How about a little fishing tomorrow," suggested Darcy.

"Fine by me," Mark agreed. "Bob says there are more rainbow trout in the lake and local streams than we can count."

"I'll fish some," Steve said. "I'm not very good at it, but I'll give it a whirl."

"I think I'll lounge about the cabin while you guys fish," Kate announced. "I brought lots to read and the porch is very inviting. You three take your time."

"I haven't used a fly rod in years. I brought mine with me, but I'd appreciate a casting lesson when we get back this evening," Darcy said. "Can you help me out Mark?"

"Sure. It's like riding a bicycle. You'll be casting like a pro again in a half hour. We can do it right off the end of the pier at either cabin. Might even catch something."

"What do you guys want to do about dinner tonight," asked Kate.

"Let's just do hamburgers and hotdogs. Liz has them at the store and I saw tubs of potato salad and coleslaw too," Darcy replied. "We have lots more wine. Beer too, if anyone's interested."

"Sounds good to me," Mark and Steve said simultaneously.

"Great," announced Kate, "we'll keep it simple; paper plates, plastic tableware, and classy Solo cups for the wine and beer. No dishwashing. Let's make it seven o'clock at our place."

The hike back to the cabins was relaxing but uneventful and they arrived midafternoon. Everyone decided a nap was a good idea. As the two couples were splitting up, Darcy said to Mark, "Why don't I bring my fly rod over about six and you can give me a few pointers. When we're done, I'll go see Liz and pick up the stuff for dinner."

"Good enough. See you at six," replied Mark.

***

Mark was sitting on the porch when Darcy arrived, fly rod in hand. Mark's rod was at the ready leaning against the railing.

"Let's go," he said, grabbing his rod and stepping off the porch to greet Darcy. Kate watched them from a window as they strolled down to the pier.

When they arrived at the end of the pier, Mark made several graceful casts while Darcy watched before attempting to cast on her own. She immediately made a mess of it, her line piling at her feet each time she tried. Again Mark demonstrated the proper technique and again Darcy bungled her attempts. Finally, Mark moved to a position behind her. Taking her left hand with the coiled line in his left and placing his right hand over hers on the handle of the rod, he guided her through several successful casts. Stepping away, he gestured for Darcy to try again; and again she met with little success.

Kate watched all this with casual disinterest until once again Mark took up his position behind Darcy. This time, Darcy very clearly pressed her body back against Mark's. Kate's focus instantly sharpened. Mark continued to guide Darcy's casting motion, but this time through cast after cast after cast.

You little vixen, thought Kate. You're doing that on purpose but you don't know I'm watching. Mark, if you don't move away from her right now, there will be hell to pay. Mark and Darcy's little dance continued for a lot longer than it should have before he finally stepped to the side.

Too late Mark. You had your chance to do the right thing and you blew it.

Darcy then proceeded to execute four or five flawless casts, her line straightening perfectly and the fly settling gently to the water with hardly a ripple. Kate didn't know a lot about fly casting but she had watched Mark often enough to recognize a skillful display when she saw one.

The fucking little bitch set this whole thing up. She is at least as good at fly casting as Mark. The gauntlet has now been thrown.

Kate moved away from the window to plan her revenge. Minutes later she heard Mark's footsteps on the porch. Carefully composing her features, Mark detected nothing amiss when he entered the cabin.

"Boy, she's a quick study," he announced. "She'll do just fine tomorrow."

"I bet she will," Kate replied sweetly, "I just bet she will."

***

As it had been the previous night, dinner was a success. Kate gave no hint that she was seething inside. Darcy and Mark apparently believed their little display had gone unnoticed. Steve was completely clueless. When the clutter was whisked away and a third bottle of wine opened, everyone gathered by the fireplace. Although the night had cooled significantly and Mark had started a nice fire, everyone was dressed much as they had been earlier in the day. All wore shorts. The women had chosen light cotton blouses and the men wore casual shirts.

'Let's play a board game," Kate suggested.

"I love board games!" declared Darcy. 'What do you have?"

"I'm not sure. There is a closet full of them here. I'll take a look," said Kate. Rising to her feet and crossing the room, she caught Mark's eye and gave him a look he couldn't mistake. His deer-in-the-headlights expression told her she had hit a nerve.

"Here's a good one,' Kate announced. "I haven't played this since college. It can be a little risqué, but it'll be great fun now that we all know each reasonably well. It's called Risky Business and it's much like Monopoly except it has a little twist."

Kate proceeded to explain the rules. Mark looked stricken. Steve looked puzzled. Darcy gave Kate a long measured look and then nodded her head, clearly sending a message; the gloves were coming off.

"I'm game," Darcy announced, looking squarely at Kate. "Should be fun. I know the guys will get a kick out of it."

Everyone took their seats around the game board on the rug in front of the fireplace, placed in accordance with Kate's instructions. Everyone held a full glass of wine at the ready. Play commenced.

Fifteen minutes or so passed with everyone buying property as they would in Monopoly. Finally, Mark landed on a Risky Business square and was forced to draw a card. Kate savored the look on his face when he read the card aloud.

"Kiss the Person to Your Right," he said, nearly choking with relief. Kate was on his right. He reached over and drew her into his arms. She returned his kiss eagerly.

Minutes later, Steve had to draw a card and was instructed to Remove an Article of Clothing. Off came his shirt, leaving him in shorts and an undershirt.

Kate drew the next Risky business card and was directed to Kiss the Person to her Right. Steve. Steve glanced over at Darcy with alarm. Darcy simply grinned at him with a wink.