Wilderness Paradise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u06la14b
u06la14b
310 Followers

Any vestige of my naïve, little sister was gone. She had become someone else, someone who was more of a sultry whore than a virginal naiad. Even though I could sense the underlying nervousness, her expression screamed of wantonness, of needing to be fucked. This was new for her, this brazen display, but behind the bold exhibitionist was a tentative and insecure girl seeking her older brother's approval. It was obvious in the way she glanced at me before quickly looking away.

She didn't stop or couldn't stop. Her body's response had been programmed by some prurient, voyeuristic drive; a preconditioned female rebuttal to my carnal act of self-indulgence. She leaned back against the counter and spread her thighs even farther apart allowing me to watch her as she feverishly rubbed her clit while her eyes remained glued to my cock. We were both trapped in this licentious burlesque; voyeurs gleaning pleasure from each other; brother from sister and sister from brother. We were lovers now needing to reach the precipice together.

I saw her legs jerk and heard her whimpering and that did it; I threw my head back and groaned as the intense pleasure of orgasm raced through me, my shaft flexed sharply shooting a long, ropey stream of cum across the tiled floor of the bathroom. Caught in the throes of climax and urged on by her moans, I continued to rub the flared, angry ridge of my cockhead succumbing to its will, to the jolts of pleasure racking my body and sent a second wad, arcing high in the air, splattering close to her feet. And then incredibly, I felt the wet, warmth of her mouth wrap around my cock. She was kneeling in front of me, holding my root, sucking me for all she was worth. Her fingers kept milking my shaft while I discharged the remainder of my ejaculate into her hungry mouth. I could feel her swallowing and sucking, sucking and swallowing, drawing out the last of the viscid drops of my passion while I was doubled over her, helplessly, watching her vigorously fingering her cunt.

I could hear her moaning through her nose and around my cock while she continued to suckle me, her fingers still buried inside her pussy. I felt her trembling and through the volitional haze of pleasure I wondered if she was cumming. Could she orgasm by just sucking on my dick? My mind was foggy, clouded by endorphins, the pleasure opiates driving me farther and farther over the edge and into places I had never been to before.

Somehow, wrought by Freudian symbolism, we had managed to end up on our parent's bed. I was going to fuck my sister at the nexus of where we had been conceived, where my father had made love to my mother to create us. And now, we were about to fuck each other in the very same cradle of our creation. It might not sound quite as erotic now but at that moment we were both consumed by that amatory fact.

"Dad and Mom ..." she whispered softly not needing to complete her thought.

"Yes, baby ..." I whispered back, knowing exactly what she meant.

"Oh, God ..." and I felt her shiver.

She was lying with her legs splayed wide, knees raised and with me spread lengthwise in between them sucking on her clit. Her hands held me by the back of my head, pressing my face into the triangle of her sex. Her fingers, entwined in the layers of my hair, were pulling, twisting, caressing, grabbing ... reacting to the sensations pulsing at her core. She was unaware of anything but the soft, wet tongue lapping at the length of her slit, and the fingers pushing in and out of her hole. Her hips bucked and rolled while I pleasured her, drinking the tangy nectar that was literally dripping from her vaginal chalice. My lips, cheeks and chin were covered in her juices but I still couldn't get enough. I was filled with the essence of her and could have spent the rest of my life sucking on her cunt.

"Fuck me, baby, please ... please fuck me now! Fuck your baby sister ..." she whispered pulling me upwards towards her, "I want you in me, now, baby ..."

I felt her reach down between us and guide my cock into her pussy. She moaned into my neck as the mushroomed tip spread her open. I felt her hips pushing upwards trying to skewer herself onto the fleshy lance. She felt hot and wet and slippery but most of all she felt incredibly tight. I held her waist to keep her in place while I pushed down with my hips, sinking deeper and deeper into my sister's tight little cunt, until I had bottomed out and our pubic bones were mashed together.

The words of the song repeated itself in my mind:

"They had one thing in common, they were good in bed,

She'd say "Faster, faster, the lights are turnin' red ..."

I couldn't wait to turn her lights green or whatever brilliant colors it was that would explode in her brain at that timeless moment and with that I began to fuck her. This time, I wanted it to last so I went deliberately slow, driving in until I was buried to the hilt, waiting there, thrilling in the sensations of her muscles convulsing and constricting around my shaft. I wasn't sure if she was doing this intentionally or whether it was her body's reflex but it was amazing. It was like being milked by a hot, wet, velvet glove. And, when I felt her relax, I would pull out, almost all the way, before screwing myself down into her again. We kept repeating this for what seemed like an eternity until finally, she couldn't take it.

"Faster, please Luke, go faster ..." she whispered. Somewhere in the blurry clouds of pleasure the line from the song played itself again.

"She'd say "Faster, faster, the lights are turnin' red ..."

I felt her hips undulating, bucking up at me, trying to speed up the action on the rubbery rod that was plunging in and out of her, ravaging her cunt and creating the friction she longed for.

"You like fucking your brother, don't you? You like to feel my cock in you ... don't you, baby?" I asked aroused to a maddening state by her salacious whisperings.

"Yes, darling brother, yes ... yes, yes ... I'm yours ..." she gasped in time to my thrusts, "I'm yours forever ... I'll do anything you want me to ... anything, baby, just fuck me ... don't stop, don't ever stop ..."

We were swept away by the moment, saying these things to each other; lovers swearing eternal love in the heat of passion. And when we weren't whispering to each other, we kissed with urgency, sucking on each other's tongues, moaning into each other's mouths ... we were both so isolated and so entangled in the eroticism.

The bed was creaking and the music was playing and our bodies were slamming together – the sounds building to a searing crescendo, drumming out everything else but our symphonic sex. It echoed so loudly in our ears that we didn't hear them come in.

"What are you doing? Get off her! Get-off-her ..." It was my mother, her voice shrill and angry. I felt her pushing me off of my sister.

I grabbed a pillow and covered myself and when I looked up, my parents stood there stunned. I could see the blood rushing to my father's face, his jaw grinding and the veins in his neck popping and knew that there was going to be hell to pay. Rachael was his baby girl and I was the man who had just ravished her.

*****

To Hunlen Falls with the Giant, Daniel Benn

"So, shorty, tell me about your sister," the big man said as we made our way up the side of a small hill heading up towards Hunlen Falls.

I had to admit that he was a good climber unlike most big men. And Danny was not just a big man, he was enormous, a Paul Bunyan clone. Large men, in general, had problems free-climbing. It was simply a case of bio-physics: lactic acid build-up and gravity. Their arms couldn't keep pulling up their heavy torsos and their thick fingers had a hard time clinging to the tiny crevices and cracks that were essential in scaling a rock face effectively. But so far, he was holding his own and I was impressed. I had picked up the pace, face climbing a large rock to test his stamina, but he had managed to keep up – he was breathing a bit hard but he didn't complain.

He had insisted on joining me with assurances that he knew ways through these mountains that would take hours off my trek and, more importantly, skirt those nasty Grizzlies. But I knew the real reason for his wanting to join me and it had nothing to do with those ursine critters; he was smitten, struck by the lightning bolt that was Rachael. And, though that didn't particularly thrill me, I was beginning to like this Goliath. In many ways he was like an oversized kid. There was a forthrightness and naiveté to Daniel Benn that I confess I found refreshing.

He was also hard to discourage.

"If you don't want me to go with you, I'll just tag along behind you ... it's a free country and I can go where I want!" That was his petulant reasoning.

"Listen, King Kong, it's not that I don't want you to go with me, I don't want to bother you ... I can see that you're a busy man and I really don't need any help," I argued.

"You're not bothering me, shorty, in fact, you're a funny guy. You make me laugh! I am offering to come with you at no cost. You should be thankful!" he snapped and then added, "I'm coming, so get used to it."

And while we jousted back and forth, he would mutter just loud enough for me to hear: "I can't have some little Kung Fu maniac, from way over yonder, come up here and scare the animals ... no siree, I certainly can't!"

I realized that he wasn't going to take no for an answer and so I acquiesced, "Okay, amigo, it's you and me ... just stop the ranting, okay?"

He gave me a big, wide smile and was about to slap my back when I skirted away, "Oh no you don't ..."

Being slapped by this joker was like being hit by a wrecking ball!

*****

After we had trekked and climbed for about two hours, we decided to take a break. We sat on rocks under the shade of a large White Spruce and unpacked some sandwiches that his sister had made for us. These were Hoagies stuffed full of roast-beef and ham and was so thick, it would present a challenge to finish ... at least, for me. We ate in silence and washed it down with the sweetest, freshest spring water that we gathered from a narrow brook that trickled down near us. He wasn't kidding when he said he knew these mountains like the back of his hand.

"I keep asking you about your sister and you keep blocking me ... what's up?" he asked, chewing on the last bits of his sandwich, "You have something against me, little man?"

"You mean apart from the fact that you're a big, obdurate Cannuck who can't spell?"

"Obdoo ... what? Speak English, Yank," he said simply.

"Ob-du-rate ... means stubborn or pigheaded! And that's you, Kong!"

He laughed, "Hey, that's a good word but I'm serious. Your sister is gorgeous but that's not it. There are plenty of gorgeous girls around. I feel a connection to her; a real connection and I know she feels the same way ... she just doesn't know it as yet! Come on, little man, give a brother some tips ... tell me about her."

"Connection? You feel a connection? You're kidding, right? You're wasting your time, Kong, you're not her type. Maybe you should focus on Kyla," I offered.

"I don't think so. Nothing against that doll, she's a cutie but I happen to like you sister. I'm telling you, I feel connected to her, man, so spill it, what's Rachael really like?"

It was clear that he was going to badger me 'til I opened up.

"She can be a pain in the ass! Trust me, Danny-Boy, you really don't want any part of her."

"You're doing that 'big-brother' thing aren't you? Protecting your little sister! I respect that but you don't have to worry, little man, I'm not looking for a ..."

"Watch it! You stepping on thin ice here," I cautioned.

He shook his huge head and looked at me, his eyes squinting against the late afternoon sun, his expression, forlorn.

"I was going to say, I'm not looking for a short-term relationship. I want to know about her, you know, what makes her tick ... I just know we'd make a great couple. I can feel it here, in here," he said and he thumped his chest and added, "Can you imagine what our kids would look like?"

I had to smile. This Lothario had scooted past the courtship, engagement and the altar and had already impregnated my sister! I should be happy that he wasn't some jerk but I was feeling threatened. He was my competition. What if Rachael picked him and didn't want anything more to do with me? It could happen.

"What you're feeling is a misguided sense of attraction, something that is purely physical ... comes from taking all those growth hormones and steroids!"

He laughed out loud, "You're a funny man, Luke ... a real funny man! Why on earth would I need steroids? Listen, I'm going to court your sister whether you like it or not!"

"I'll break both your arms, big man, I swear I will ... you stay away from her!"

"Then I'll court her without arms ... I'll do it on my knees, yes, that's how I'll do it!" That was his silly riposte to my threat. I had to smile.

And so it went, we continued up the mountain, verbally fencing with each other. As the climb got steeper, I could see that he was beginning to wear down. The breaks began to get more frequent and lasted longer but he wasn't asking for any quarter. What he did was still quite impressive, the fact that he managed to keep up with me the whole day – not many large men would have.

Finally the cold and the fading red halo of the evening sun forced us to break for camp. I could tell he was relieved though he would never admit it.

"I'm going to cook you a feast that will blow your mind, little man, yeah ... you'll be begging me to marry your sister!"

"Why would I do that? If it's that good I'll be begging you to marry me!"

He let out a roar, laughing with an unrestrained exuberance. And then we heard it ... it sounded like a scream.

End of Part II

u06la14b
u06la14b
310 Followers
12