Wilderness Paradise Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u06la14b
u06la14b
310 Followers

"Okay, wait there," Rachael pointed to her left, "you'll have a clear line of sight. Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"All right then, let's rock' n roll!" Rachael muttered and made a mad dash into the open.

*****

The Ultimate Predator

Woodard sat crouched. He hadn't moved a muscle in over twenty minutes. He saw the women enter the clearing and then watched as they retreated back into the trees. What the fuck were they doing? He tried to pick them out from the shadows under the cover of the branches but the mottled lighting, transitioning from shade to bright daylight to shade again, made it virtually impossible. Something must have tipped them off. It had to be Susan, there was no other explanation. He didn't know how she did it but she did – hey, good for her. He liked the spirit in the girl. It was okay. He would just have to take them one at a time. It will be more fun that way. He liked the way the game was unfolding.

He crawled away from the cover of the bushes beside the cabin, slithering back into the trees. He would circle behind them and then decide his course of action. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel. That's when he saw Rachael running towards Susan.

*****

Picking up the Trail

I was sure I'd be the first one up but I was wrong. Though it was early, not quite light as yet, Jacobs and Danny were sipping coffee and chatting softly, squatting on their haunches by the fire. It was still cold with a chilling nip in the air but it was clean and brisk and filled with the tantalizing smell of freshly brewed coffee.

They saw me stirring and Jacobs greeted me, "'Morning! Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, not too bad once I got used to his snoring – like a fucking freight train!" I answered indicating with my head in the direction of the big man, "I'm surprised that you guys could sleep through it."

They laughed and then Jacobs commiserated, "Oh, we heard it alright. I had to get the ear plugs out!"

"I'm sure he's scared off every grizzly in a ten mile radius!" I added.

"Every living thing on this mountain!" Jacobs concurred, "I was convinced we were having an earthquake!"

We both laughed while the giant shook his huge head and smiled at good natured ribbing. But he did snore, and it sounded like a buzz-saw on steroids!

"Okay, now that you've had your fun, little man, you had better get up," Danny said, "We've got to hit the trail."

"Oh, fuck off! I need a cup of coffee before we do anything!" I snapped back.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk! Is that anyway to speak to your soon-to-be brother-in-law? Huh? What would your sister say?" He admonished, shaking his head, a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

I ignored his remark and scooted over with the blanket wrapped around me and took the cup he held up to me.

It struck me that Danny never cursed. He had to be the only man I knew that didn't use any foul language. Not even the more acceptable ones like ass, shit, tits ... nothing, not a bad word. That was just so wrong! Men cussed and that was the way it should be. Fuck! I knew guys who had turned cussing into an art form! I would have to have a word with him about this.

We washed up and were saying our goodbyes to our new friends when Cooley joined us. I wasn't sure where he had been but he wasn't there when I had gotten up.

"Heading out?" he asked.

"Yes. We've taken up enough of your time and hospitality," the big man replied and extended his hand.

Cooley brushed by him, forgoing the handshake, and came over to me, "I'll be seeing you. Not sure where or when but I'm sure we'll meet again."

It was a strange thing to say but I looked him in the eyes and nodded and then went back to lacing my shoes. I had the same feeling. There was something unfinished between us and it needed closure. It was karma.

I had dated this girl in college, very avant-garde, into all the ancient philosophies and she had explained how Reincarnation, Karma and Karmic Destiny all worked together. How certain people were tied to others for grievances from previous lives, their paths linked through time to pay off a debt or to exact payment for a debt. It sounded like Eastern mumbo-jumbo at that time but now I knew exactly what she meant.

"What's with him?" The big man asked me.

"He's got a tiny dick. And that bugs the hell out of him!" I replied.

The giant let out a roar, laughing so loudly that the others couldn't help but smile even though they had no idea what we had been talking about.

"You are a funny man, Luke, a very funny man." He said and was about to slap me on my back but I skirted away. That wasn't happening – a friendly whack from this guy could leave you in a wheelchair.

We said out goodbyes, wished them luck and headed out. Jacobs gave Danny his phone number and address offering his hospitality anytime the giant was in Montreal.

After some initial banter, we fell quiet. The big man was focused on the trail, reading the signs that would lead us to Rachael and her friends. And me, well, as much as I tried I couldn't shut out the past, haunted by those lubricious thoughts of my sister. My mind raced back to the night after the family caucus ...

*****

Flashback six years: The incredible Night

After dinner, where neither Rachael nor I really ate anything, we had been ordered back to our rooms to "ponder" on the consequence of our actions. But, the only thing I was pondering on, with brilliant anticipation, was how many different ways I would fuck my sister again. I was pretty certain that once my parents retired for the night, Rachael would come to my room, drawn like a moth to a flame. But it was Mom who opened the door without knocking.

"Are you okay?" she asked softly.

I was quiet. Was I okay? No, I wasn't okay but what was I going to say? I grunted – it was my troglodytic response to most parental curiosity. How was class? Grunt. Who was that girl you were talking to, honey? Grunt. Why are your sister's panties soaked with you semen? My what? Grunt. Why did you fuck your little sister, pervert? Sick. Grunt!

She came over and stroked my hair like only mothers can and leaned down and kissed my forehead, "It will be alright, darling, try and get some sleep. We'll talk in the morning."

She closed the door behind her and I heard her go into Rachael's room and then shortly after, head back down the corridor to the master bedroom. Okay, the curfew check was over. I was sure that Rachael would be knocking any minute. I waited, tossing and turning, until finally, I dozed off into a fitful sleep.

I dreamed of my sister, not in sexual ways but of incidents that had taken place when we were kids. These were dreams that were mostly innocent that streamed in non sequitur, without any order to their sequence - Rachael playing volleyball, swimming in the pool, laughing when we played cards, sitting at the dining table, lying on the couch – it was Rachael in Wonderland all over again. There was one where she had fallen off her tricycle and was crying and that was when I woke with a start and glanced over at the clock. The time was almost 1:00 AM and I knew she wasn't coming. No pun intended.

I lay there staring at the ceiling debating whether I should go over to her room or just try and go back to sleep. The smart thing would be to sleep but my coagulating desire for her won out. I tiptoed across the hallway trying to avoid those creaking floorboards that were peculiar to wooden houses. Though I knew exactly where each culprit was, it proved impossible to navigate and I just hoped and prayed that Mom hadn't heard. She was a notoriously light sleeper and the last thing I needed was her catching me outside my sister's room sporting a very obvious hard-on. I opened the door and slipped in and shut it behind me.

Rachael's bedroom was not as dark as mine. She had always been a bit frightened of the dark and never slept without a nightlight and now in its hazy, yellow glow I could see her silhouette beneath the covers. She was sleeping curled up on her side, knees pulled up in a near fetal position. Her hair, a silky halo, lay spread in a tousled, golden mess on the pillow. Her lips, soft and full, were slightly parted and I could see her nostrils flaring imperceptibly with each breath. She had the cutest, pointy little nose. The covers were pulled up under her arms and I recognized the oversized, Bugs Bunny tee that she sometimes wore to bed.

I pulled back the covers slowly, careful not to disturb her, and eased myself onto the mattress. I felt it give and heard the rasping groan as the bed creaked in protest. Shit! I didn't want to wake her up, not yet anyway. Rachael shifted slightly and murmured something unintelligible, her eyelids fluttering for a second before she settled back and was still again. I waited, allowing her breathing to normalize and then lay down next to her and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes I turned and spooned myself against her and felt the warmth of her body radiating into me. The softness of her curves and the smoothness of her skin were titillating my senses - aphrodisiacs intoxicating me, snared by the specter of what was to come. I felt my cock lurch and twitch with anticipation, getting even harder at the thought of fucking her again. I placed my arm around her waist with my palm resting on her tummy and gently pulled her into me. She felt so smooth and soft and firm all at the same time, the contact of our bodies, laced with textured sensuality. I was lying pressed against her with my cock nestled in the crack of her ass and was sure she would wake up but she didn't. I nuzzled my face down into her hair and was filled with a salmagundi of fragrances: a clean synthesis of perfume and soap mingled with the unique smell of her.

I kissed the curve of her neck and began caressing her belly, using my fingers to feather around her bellybutton and heard her emit a soft, drowsy moan, "Mmmmm!"

I continued to nibble and place soft kisses on her neck, tickling her earlobe and running the tip of my tongue along the sensitive area behind her ear all the while maneuvering lower, my fingers pressing, fondling and massaging her gently until I had reached the front of her panties to the downy softness of her pubic patch.

I could feel the heat from her pussy and ran my fingers along her slit, pressing her panties into her and felt her body jerk and stiffen and then her hand covered mine.

"What ... Luke, what are you doing?" she asked, her words slurred with sleep.

"I need you, baby," I replied, sucking her earlobe into my mouth.

I felt her shiver and her face turned backwards towards me.

"We shouldn't, Luke. Oh God! I can't ..." she muttered sleepily, "I can't stop thinking about what we did! I can't stop thinking about you. We need help, Luke. We ..." but she didn't move away, just held my hand where it was, in between her thighs pressing into the triangle of her sex.

I leaned over and tried to kiss her pushing my hand further, cupping her vaginal apex, when she wriggled away and turned onto her back and said, "Please, Luke, I don't want to do it. I ... umm ... I just want to sleep, okay?"

I was taken aback. This, I didn't expect.

"But why? You were ..." I started but she cut me off.

"I don't know why. I don't know anything anymore. I think Daddy's right; we need to talk to someone. This isn't normal ..." she replied struggling for words but was fully alert.

"You want me to leave?" I asked, unable to control my irritation and feeling more than a little rejected.

"No! Please don't go. Just hold me, baby," she said turning into me, "hold me. Can we just do that?"

I was quiet, looking into those huge, soulful pools of blue lapis.

"Okay, if that's really what you want."

"Thanks, Luke, I just need to think ..." she whispered, "Maybe tomorrow it'll all make sense!"

I was lying on my back now with her on her side, her one leg bent and thrown over my thighs. She had one arm across my chest, reaching up, toying lazily with my hair. Her face was buried into my neck and I could feel the moist warmth of her breath rising up against my cheek, her mouth, so tantalizingly close. I used my left arm to pull her against me and closed my eyes. It wasn't what I had in mind but it was better than not having her near me.

"Mmmm," she whispered, "this is nice ..."

Was she kidding? Nice? I was sure she could feel my cock throbbing against the inside of her thigh. I lay awake for a while, enjoying the warmth spreading along the nexus of our bodies. I could feel the gentle cadence of her breathing and the fleshy pressure of her breasts as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to the soft feel of her lying against me; her face tilted upwards, lips parted sensually; her eyes closed in a dreamy, soporific stupor. It was so very tempting – the nearness and availability of her. My arm was still around her with my hand resting against her lower back along the rise of her ass. We fit so perfectly - Brother and Sister - Ying and Yang.

At some point during the night, the comforter and the flimsy top-sheet had pulled down and lay in a tangled, rugose heap around our ankles and feet. She was still on her side with her leg thrown over mine. My cock, which was trapped under her thigh, was throbbing salaciously, leaking precum, wetting us both. I couldn't resist her any further. I pulled her gently to me and ran my fingers along the crack of her ass down towards her pussy, pressing my middle finger into her.

She sighed and moved, lowering her leg and freeing my cock then turned over onto her back. My hand was now under her panty covered ass. Her tee shirt had ridden up above her hips but her eyes remained closed and her breathing was even. She was still asleep.

I inched over to her and bending lower, I kissed her naval just above her bellybutton.

Her response was a slurred, sleepy whisper, "Mmmm, please baby ... you promised."

She turned away from me, holding my hand in hers and lying on her side. We were back to square one. I lay down spooned against her again. She was gently rubbing my arm, her fingers drawing lazy, random designs, sensual origami that defied translation, and surprisingly we slipped slowly into an uncomfortable slumber.

When I woke up next, it was because of her. She was rocking her hips imperceptibly, back and forth, sliding her ass along the underside of my turgid shaft. I lay still with my hand resting on her tummy, enjoying the frottage caused by her subtle movement. I wasn't sure if she was awake or whether this was some instinctive response to a wet dream she was having.

"Rach?" I whispered in her ear but there was no response.

She continued to gently rock her hips, back and forth, to and fro, her breathing getting shallow and erratic. I wanted to lean over to see if she was awake but didn't want to run the risk of her stopping. It just felt so good that I really didn't care whether she was awake or not. She was stimulating my cock, which lay pressed between my stomach and her ass, back and forth, back and forth. I noticed then that her hand was between her legs covering her sex and it struck me - she was masturbating in her sleep (if she was asleep). This was just too much.

I covered her hand with mine and gradually pushed hers away, replacing her fingers with mine, riding the furrow of her pussy. Her panties were wet, soaked slick with her juices, and when I felt for her clit, she cooed and spread her legs wider. I fingered her for a while, pressing firmly into her, stroking her from the top to the base below her vaginal opening. I gently rubbed the sensitive region between her cunt and her anus, that dirty inch so bundled full with nerves. I could feel her trembling; her breathing now labored, panting with intermittent whimpers and moans catching in her throat. And each time I moved my fingers down into her slit, away from her clit, she would roll her hips, adjusting her motion, trying to maintain contact, her hand pressing mine deeper and harder into her.

I began kneading her breasts using my left hand which was under her, squeezing those spongy, firm mounds, teasing and pulling on her nipples. Each time I pinched the nubby tip and rolled them between my forefinger and thumb, her body would twitch and her legs would jerk disjointedly and she would let out a girlish squeal, a sensual cry that flirted on the boundaries of the pain-pleasure threshold. There was no doubt in my mind – she was awake now.

I tugged her panties down, peeling them off of her and felt her raise he hips in a collaborative effort; a submissive gesture that ended any restraint on her part. Then bending over, I ran my tongue down her abdomen towards her pussy. I saw her thighs splay wider and felt her fingers running through my hair pushing me into the triangle of her sex. I shifted, scurrying around so my feet were facing away from the footboard and I was lying inverted, curled up against her side. I leaned over and kissed her again, tracing the cute gyre of her bellybutton with the tip of my tongue. I could feel her trembling and her fingers grabbing, once again, at my hair.

"Mmmm ..." a soft girlish gurgle of a protest, but that was all.

And when I looked back at her, in the dim haze, I could see her eyes glistening, white and wide, dark turbulent pools clouded with lust, waiting eagerly for my mouth to cover her swollen lips, before she closed them again.

I went lower, leaving a trail of soft, wet kisses while I cupped her ass with both my hands. I squeezed and kneaded her butt cheeks until my mouth covered her pussy. My nostrils were filled with her heady, piquant scent as her nectar trickled out of her, her flavor filling my mouth and my senses.

I looped my arms further around her, with my hands on the inside of her thighs, spreading her wider and sucked her clit into my mouth. I heard her gasp, her body arching, hips thrusting upwards and her fingers digging into my waist. I continued to manipulate her slit, licking up and down and using the tip of my tongue to pry in between her clitoral hood. I did this a few times before sucking the little, hard pea back into my mouth. I held it gently between my teeth and flattening my tongue, working over it as rapidly as I could.

This time she moaned loudly, a sexy, guttural panting, asking rhetorically, "Ohhhhh! Oh God, what are you doing to me?"

She was leaking profusely now, that viscid ambrosia streaming down the crack of her ass leaving a growing wet spot on the bed. I could feel her tugging at my hips, pulling my boxers down trying to turn me towards her – she was looking to sixty-nine. We readjusted our bodies, scrambling with somatic urgency, lying on our sides, our faces buried in each other's sex. I could feel her fingers digging into the cheeks of my ass, pulling me to her, as her mouth clamped around my cockhead.

I was licking and sucking her with the fervor of Satyric lust; pushing my tongue deep into her, wiggling it in and out, feeling her body undulate; the tiny tremors racing from her core making her legs twitch and jerk. I loved the way she tasted, tangy and sweet, and that spicy, distinctive redolence, a fragrance of her musky, erotic flower.

I pushed a finger into her tight, little hole moving it back and forth, thrilling to the slick, constricting of her cunt while I sucked and licked the lips of her pussy. I was trapped in the concupiscence, drawn in by her tiny climaxes, working her through to the laudatory pinnacle of arousal, again and again. I was discovering that my sister was multi-orgasmic, capable of having several and different types of orgasms. Some, shallow and mild, pleasant spasms that lasted seconds and others, deep and soul wrenching that wracked her body and seemed to endure forever.

She was moaning around my shaft, sucking the flared head, her delicate fingers, stroking my cock up and down. Her tongue swirled around the pulsing rod, a spiraling, untiring helicoid, teasing the sensitive underside while her lips rode the flared ridge of my glans. She would alternate between sucking on and rubbing the ravaged tip with her fingers, accompanied by the isochronous squeezing of the base near my scrotal sac, an act that caused the mushroomed dome to flare grotesquely, then using the palm of her hand, she would stroke around the coronal rim, rubbing the mushroomed cap made slippery by the comingled salve of spit and precum, sending incredible jolts of pleasure shooting through me.

u06la14b
u06la14b
310 Followers