Wilderness Paradise Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u06la14b
u06la14b
310 Followers

I was in shock. My mind was being overwhelmed by lewd images of Uncle Phillip and my mother. I glanced obliquely at Rachael and knew that she, like me, was trying to digest this giddy information. Her cheeks were slightly flushed and there was a subtle change in her breathing. I felt her fingers tighten around me just as Mom continued.

"I couldn't stop him; deep down inside, I didn't want to stop him. Nothing felt as good as when I was with him and he knew it! And that's that only sad part. It was never the same with your father. I loved him dearly but it was very different; when I was with Phillip I felt complete in ways I can't explain."

Mom was admitting to us that she had been intimate with her brother on her wedding day and that her feelings for him transcended even her conjugal bonds -- this was getting pretty heavy! I stared at my mother as if seeing her for the first time. I don't think I can ever describe the feelings coursing through me at that moment. Excitement, vindication, gratitude, shock and even disappointment -- it ran the entire gamut. But, most of all I felt an overwhelming sense of love for her.

"When it was over, I cried and told him that he was a bastard for taking advantage of me and that I could never forgive him for ruining my wedding day ..." she was talking softly now, "But in the end, I wanted it as much as he did. We stayed in bed and made love all morning and into the afternoon almost until I had to get dressed. Mom and Dad never asked and we never explained what we did in my room all that time. I think they knew but they never brought it up. That was it; that was the last time we were intimate."

"Do you think of him, Mom, I mean ..." Rachael started then stopped not knowing if she was crossing boundaries but then decided to press on, "... when you are with Dad? Do you still miss him?"

"I used to think of Phillip a lot more early on, when your father and I were first married. Now, I do, occasionally." Mom replied with sincerity, "And I miss him when I'm feeling lonely. It was not just the sex; my brother could make me laugh. He had a way of making things better ..."

Rachael reached across the table and squeezed Mom's hand then holding it up to her face, she kissed it gently, "I love you, Mom, and thank you for being honest and sharing this, this incredible part of your life. I'm not sure how it's going to turn out for us but I will always love Luke, always!"

"I know, dear, and that was one of the reasons I wanted you to know. There are risks in loving your brother," Mom answered her voice tinged with melancholy.

"What about Dr. Keller, Mom? Do we have to see her?" Rachael asked, "I really don't want to tell someone about my feelings for Luke. It's none of their business!"

"I understand but unfortunately, yes, you have to see her. Your father set it up. But don't worry about it -- go see her today and then I'll run interference with your father."

My mother's confession had a profound effect on me. As far as I was concerned, it legitimized my feelings for Rachael and had gotten me super-excited. And by that time, my cock was rock hard, threatening to explode, throbbing like a pressurized, hydraulic hose. It didn't help that Rachael was now fondling it through my trousers. This whole "confession thing" was affecting her as much as it did me.

"We have a little time," my mother said looking at her watch, "we can sit here and talk or I can drop you off at her office and pick you up later. Just call me when you are done."

I was in a predicament, I couldn't stand up. I'd fracture my damn penis, that's for sure! And, to compound the dilemma, I didn't want my sister's sensual caresses to stop. It felt absolutely fantastic having her delicate fingers fluttering up and down my shaft, squeezing and stroking it, shagging me gently while my mother and the people around us remained oblivious. And while she was pleasuring me, she stared at the menu as if memorizing the entire list. Her cheeks, oddly rutilant, blushing rouge pink and if Mom suspected something, she didn't let on.

"Can I have another cup of coffee?" I pleaded hoping that a bit of time would solve the problem.

I tugged at Rachael's hand trying to get her off of me and whispered in her ear, "What are you doing? Behave!"

But that had no effect on her, none at all and instead, much to my astonishment and consternation, I felt her unzipping my fly. Now, I was certain that Mom would have noticed but my mother was looking past us to the doorway leading to the patio and waving at someone.

"Look its Beth!" Mom said standing up, waving, "Beth! Beth! Here ..."

Beth Agnoli was a member of Mom's dance group. She was small and thin with dark features, big, bright eyes and a quick smile. Her son, Alex was in the same class as Rachael. I hadn't seen Mrs. Agnoli in quite a while but I was grateful for her propitious timing.

"Hello Maggie," she said, hugging Mom. They were standing right next to Rachael.

That didn't faze my sister one bit. I felt her fingers wrap around my cock, drawing it cautiously out of my trousers. She looked sideways at me and smiled triumphantly. She was leaning forward, her left elbow on the table, using her body to shield us. My mother and Mrs. Agnoli were within inches of the table with waiters and waitresses bustling about, all in dangerously close proximity and my sister sat there nonchalantly diddling me! It was surreal.

Mrs. Agnoli turned and looked down at us.

"Rachael, you get prettier every day!" She gushed, then turning to Mom, "... Maggie, she really should try modeling!"

My mother laughed politely. She was used to hearing this. There's no explaining the fascination with blue eyes and blond hair not that Rachael wasn't pretty but I'm sure that should she have been a brunette with brown eyes, people wouldn't have made such a fuss.

"Thank you," Rachael murmured demurely and squeezed my cock making me squirm.

"And Luke, look at you! My god, you've grown so big! How tall are you?" She asked looking over Rachael's head at me.

"He is big," Rachael said giggling softly and squeezing my cock again.

My mother gave her a sharp, curious look and repeated, "How tall are you, Luke, six-one?"

"Six-two, Mom," I replied quickly trying as hard as I could to sound normal.

It was a challenge to remain still with Rachael fondling the slick head of my cock. Her fingers were relentless, massaging the sensitive ridge causing jolts of pleasure to race through my body, making my toes curl. The slippery pressure of her hand riding back and forth across inflamed dome made me twitch uncontrollably and the inscrutable mask of insouciance was beginning to crack as wave after wave began to crest and peak.

The unbelievable part was that no one seemed to notice the salacious masquerade that was unfolding, either that, or they pretended not to notice. I couldn't believe that Mom hadn't figured out what Rachael was doing.

They stood chatting while Rachael kept stroking me, slowly and sensually. The soft clicking of my foreskin, lubed slick with precum, reverberated in my head ricocheting within my dormant rationale, those cautionary sounds that were incessantly cajoled by her exquisite stroking.

Unable to control her, I closed my eyes and willed the world away, my body run through by the profusion of desire and lust. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about my Uncle fucking my mother on her wedding day -- that was so cool. I knew then that I would do that too. I would fuck Rachael on her wedding day so that it was me she tasted in her mouth and my cum that she felt trickling down her thighs when she walked down the aisle. It would become a family tradition.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Mrs. Agnoli said goodbye and left.

"I'm going to get another cup of coffee," I said hoping that it would distract Mom.

"I could use another cup too!" she joined in and waved down a waiter, "I have to use the ladies room. Rachael, do you want to come?"

"I'm good, Mom. I'm thinking of having a second helping of dessert!" she said, tongue in cheek and flipped the menu card over.

The double entendre was lost on Mom and she said, "Go ahead and order for me -- I'll try the caffé latte."

As soon as Mom disappeared into the main building, Rachael did something that surprised the heck out of me. She scooted down under the table and in one svelte move, sucked my cock into her mouth. She tugged impatiently at my legs so that I had to lean back slightly and inch my ass forward to give her sufficient access. I looked around furtively, certain that someone must have noticed her table-dive, but everything seemed normal; people were engrossed in their own conversations and were paying no particular attention to our increasingly gauche behavior. It helped that our booth was sequestered towards the end of the patio away from most of the congestion. But it was still quite remarkable that in a place to crammed full with people that not a single person noticed my sister's prurient behavior.

I slipped my hand under the table, running my fingers through her silky, soft mane; pulling her gently into my crotch thrilling to the feel of her mouth, hot and wet, sliding up and down my shaft. She had worked up a steady rhythm, coaxing me with her fingers, sucking and stroking alternately, her soft whispers pleading and urging me to disembogue.

"Cum for me, baby, please ..." she whimpered in her little girl voice, "Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, mmmm ..." moaning in staccato as she sucked the flared tip in and out, her head bobbing frenetically on my dick.

"Ssshhh, not so loud, Rach ... oh God ...." I whispered down to her.

"Promise me you will do what Uncle Phil did to Mom," she said, squeezing the root of my cock tightly, "promise me that you will fuck me on my wedding day, darling brother, promise me that, promise me ..."

"I will, I promise ..." I whispered, "... not just your wedding day; I will fuck you forever, sis," I croaked in response.

I could feel her breath, hot and damp against my lap, rasping in time to the sweet, slurping sounds of her paratrophic fervor.

I kept turning around, checking for Mom, perversely thrilled by the chance of discovery and my sister's oral proficiency. She was cock-crazed, a tortured nymphet, hot and indefatigable and I was her prisoner. We were both spurred on by thoughts of my mother with her brothers doing the things we were doing, our sibling debauchery rising, bubbling up and boiling over in a cauldron of white, turbid heat. We were their souls reincarnated again to fulfill the bliss that I am sure they pined for.

I knew that I couldn't last much longer and all too soon I felt the incipient tingling at the coronal rim as my cock flexed in her mouth. My sperm was primed and churning at the base of my shaft.

"I'm close, baby, I'm going to cum soon," I groaned, "Suck it, suck the head ..."

I grabbed her hair, holding her in place and jacked myself into her mouth. I could feel her tongue swirling around the tip of my cock, wetting my fingers as she lashed and licked indiscriminately, her mouth, open, wanting, waiting eagerly for the fleshy reward she had worked so hard for.

"Tell me when," she murmured, "I want it all, baby ... cum for me, please, cum for your sister!"

Her hands were pressed against my thighs, fingers digging into the fabric of my trousers. It only took a few more strokes before I began discharging into her.

"Suck it, suck it, baby, I'm cumming ... ohhhh ..." I gasped incoherently.

As soon as the first ropey glob hit the back of her throat her mouth closed around the tip and she began sucking with a ferocity that was unmatched by any of my prior experiences. My legs twitched and went rigid and I doubled over onto the table. She ripped my hand away and took over stroking me while maintaining her frenetic suction, swallowing and moaning as the musty fluids drained down her throat. And while she serviced the pulsing head, I thought I had surely died and gone to heaven.

During the post-climactic respite my senses gradually regained their rationale. I looked around but there was no sign of Mom and no one had caught on. It was amazing! Rachael had done it -- she had blown me in a public place and that was a first for us.

I felt her give my softening penis a final suck then, tucking it back into my trousers, she zipped me up. I was still tingling from my orgasm when she scrambled back up to her seat. The timing was immaculate, she had just enough time to settle back and take a sip her milkshake when I saw Mom walking back towards us.

Rachael smacked her lips, hugged my arm and said, "Mmmm, darling, that was the best dessert ever!"

Mom sat down, looked over at Rachael and said calmly, "You need to wipe your chin, dear."

There was no mistaking the small, stringy drop of ejaculate clinging to the side of my sister's chin. I cringed and was speechless. *****

Back to the Present: The Cavalry

We cleaned and redressed Andrew's wounds and moved him to a cubbyhole about fifty yards from the camp site.

"He'll be safer here," Danny said laying him down.

It was small niche in the rocks that the giant had found after reconnoitering the area, a perfect hiding place tucked behind a dense cluster of tree. It was also favorably positioned atop a slight incline making it almost impossible for anyone or anything to surprise him.

"The guy is left-handed," I said to the big man. I had noticed the damage to Andrew's right side.

"Yeah, you're absolutely right," Danny concurred, giving Andrew a quick once over.

"Keep that in mind if he comes at you, southpaws are difficult at best." I advised.

We made sure Andrew was warm, wrapped in several blankets, checked on his water supply and left him a few of our granola bars before we continued on our search for Rachael except now, there was a renewed urgency; I could sense it in the big man.

"Don't move until we are back," the giant ordered and smiled, "you hear?"

Andrew gave us a brave smile and then waved us on, the can of bear repellent still in his hand, "Go on. Find them. I'll be fine."

It became pretty evident that though he was hurt and distraught, Andrew was certain that the giant would bring his sister back to him. Like all the others who met Daniel Benn, he fell under the big man's spell. It must have been the element of competition (for the affections of my sister) that I felt which had me inured to his Mountain Man charms ... well, not completely immune. I was beginning to treat him like he was my family. *****

We arrived at the small waterfall without too much trouble. It was obvious that Rachael and Kyla weren't trying to hide their tracks -- a blind man with one leg could have found them.

While I looked around, Danny went over to the pool and dunked his head in then threw it back sending spray about a mile wide!

He slicked his hair back and shivered, "Brrrrr ... it's colder than a witch's teat!"

I smiled; I hadn't heard that one before -- a witch's teat? He was indeed a strange and intriguing man.

"Hey, look at that, there's something under the water ... there," the big man said pointing towards the right side of the lagoon where the water was shallower.

I walked towards the rocks above the pool to get a better look when he leaned over the edge and with the accuracy of a diving Osprey, he fished it out. It was a scarf.

He squeezed the water out with one huge hand and tossed it over to me. The large kerchief was faded red with a Dogwood floral pattern in black on the edge near the hem. There was an owl in the center. It was Rachael's -- a gift from Dad. When she climbed, she usually wore it knotted around her neck much like a cowboy's bandana.

"It's Rachael's," I said in a somber tone, my heart constricting at the thought that something might have happened to her.

He studied me for a moment, aware of my building apprehension.

"Hey, listen to me little man, the fact that it was placed under the water with a stone on it tells me she put it there for us -- a sign so we would know she's okay and that we are on the right track. That's what it means so stop worrying!"

The logic was pretty convincing. The abductor wouldn't have gone through the trouble of placing the kerchief under the water and securing it with a sizable rock. Why would he leave an evidential trace behind?

"She left it there for me, so I could find her," I said feeling better and quick to correct his earlier sentence.

He smiled, his emerald green eyes twinkling, the corners crinkling up, "You should know that she left it for us. She knows I'm with you -- it's that karma thing you explained earlier. Boy, you are obdurate!"

I was beginning to regret teaching him that word -- he now coined sentences up just so he could use it! But I missed her so much that without thinking I pressed my face into her scarf and was shocked by the algid dampness of it. It instantly chilled my face, jolting me back and when I looked over at Danny, he was smiling, "Don't worry, Luke, we will find her; it's my destiny!"

"Do we go left or right?" I said quickly trying to regain my composure.

"That's the strange thing. There are no tracks in either direction!" he replied with a bewildered expression.

"You think that there is a way under the water, maybe a submerged tunnel, and that's why she placed the scarf there?" I asked the big man.

"No, I looked ..." he said scratching his chin, "... it's solid rock."

We stood scanning the area around the waterfall, looking for any clues but apart from the scarf there was nothing. It was like they had been swallowed up by the mountain.

"You go that way," the big man said pointing left, "I'll look here and maybe we'll come up with something."

It wasn't long before I spotted the ribbons, more like swatches torn from a shirt. They were tied to the stems of a bush. They were yellow and fluttering in the wind.

"Danny, there's something here ..." I called out and began climbing towards the fluttering rags.

It was only when we got there that we noticed the dark opening behind the bushes.

"Well, well, look what we have here!" the big man growled pushing the bushes aside exposing the entrance to the cave.

We entered, cautiously, but after only a few feet, Danny grabbed my arm and retreated.

"Come on, I think I know where we are," he said, "there's a way around ..."

"They must have gone through here. Let's just follow this," I argued.

"No, it's too easy for someone to hide in there and ambush us. Trust me, I know where we are!"

I wasn't going to argue. He knew these mountains and I was beginning to trust him and his intuition: when it comes to shit like this, brothers don't argue, they trust each other blindly. *****

Prisoners

As soon as Rachael relinquished the knife Josh Woodard knew that it was over, there would be no resistance, at least for now. He stepped towards it and swiftly kicked it away into the bushes then instructed Rachael to open the front door of the cabin. Once the door was open, he herded them in all the while keeping his hold on Kyla.

It was dark inside and it took a while for their eyes to adjust to the dimness. The sunlight was muted at best, filtering through a crack in the only window which was located high on the eastside wall. They stood still, their hearts pounding with fear unsure of what was in store for them.

The main room that they were standing in was rectangular, more long than wide, with a wooden floor that was covered in quilted furs -- the skins of bear, deer, rabbits and foxes all crudely woven in a feral tapestry. The rest of the interior was nondescript except for the rather impressive pelt in the center of the room. It was bearskin, obviously that of a grizzly, sprawled majestically in lifeless splendor. It was enormous with a head the size of ten gallon drum and measuring at least fourteen or fifteen feet in length. Its mouth was frozen open revealing huge canines and the two black holes high on the head told the story of its demise.

u06la14b
u06la14b
310 Followers