Wilderness Paradise Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u06la14b
u06la14b
310 Followers

A large, wooden table, made with indecorous craftsmanship, stood in the far corner with an equally crude work-counter besides it. It was all functional without wasting time on the aesthetics. There was an old, nicked up chair on one side of the table and lanterns in each of the corners. The large door towards rear was bolted closed. There was a small doorway that led to another room to the far right of the cabin but it was bathed in darkness.

On the right side, before the darkened vestibule, was a wood burning pit with rocks placed in a circle that acted as a stove-top. And next to it were several smoke-blackened pots and pans. That must have been his kitchen. And, in the corner next to the utensils was a 55 gallon drum filled with water and fitted with a plastic faucet at the bottom. All things considered, this was a pretty cozy set-up.

When Woodard opened the huge backdoor, it revealed a small cubicle without egress, like a storage room. But it was empty except for a tattered blanket and a small lambskin pelt lying twisted on the floor.

"You two," he said, motioning to Rachael and Sarah, "get in. Come on, I don't have a lot of time. Get in!"

"No. You're not splitting us up," Rachael said defiantly, "What about Kyla? Where are you taking her?"

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt her. There isn't enough room in here," he replied, nodding to the room, his tone sounding reasonable.

Rachael turned and peeked into the room, to get her bearings, but that was exactly what he had hoped for. Without warning he pushed her, hard, the heel of his hand hitting her in between her shoulder blades. It was instant whiplash - her head snapped backwards as she went tumbling into the room, sprawling onto the floor on all fours and while she gathered herself and was getting up, he shoved Sarah in after her. The smaller woman tripped and the two women fell back in a heap. All the while he had Kyla by her hair.

"Hey! Hey, wait! What ..." Rachael started to say but the door slammed in her face.

She could hear the cross bar sliding home with finality. They were now prisoners in a room that was pitch black.

"Rachael, I can't see anything. What's he going to do?" Sarah asked, her voice shaking with fear.

"I don't know but you have to get yourself together. We need to think and be ready to take action. Can you do that, Sarah?"

Sarah nodded in the dark but didn't reply. Her emotions were frayed and she was near the limits of her sanity, on the verge of a breakdown. She had been frightened out of her wits when the man had grabbed her and then, just when it seemed hopeless for her, Rachael had turned up. But the relief she felt then was too short lived. It was all just too much, this roller coaster ride. Now, in the dark, her fear was getting the better of her and there was nothing she could do. Her grip on Rachael's arm tightened and he began shaking uncontrollably. The demons began crawling up her back.

She fought it, the obvious disconnect from reality, but it was no use. She threw her head back and screamed ... *****

Hiding in Fantasy

Josh Woodard's excitement was building to the point of bursting. He had them -- three of them. Even in his wildest dreams he hadn't thought this could happen. He wanted Rachael, the tall, fleshy, blond one -- she was the crème de la crème, the one who really turned him on. He would take his time with her, relishing every moment but that would be for later. Now, this sexy vixen would have to do. Just holding her against him had aroused him. He was sure she had felt his cock pressing into her nice, tight butt. And, he had her intimidated enough so she wouldn't create any problems.

He was constrained by time; he had to go back and take care of the small girl's brother. He was surprised when he had heard them kissing in the tent and it dawned on him that she was fucking her own brother! Fuckin' perverts! He would teach her what a real man could do for her. That was going to be nice, yes, so damn nice. But for now he needed this one.

He dragged Kyla into the adjacent room, his bedroom, and pushed her in, letting go of her hair. They stared at each other, predator and prey sizing each other. His eyes wandered deliberately down her body, his gaze, lingering at the sharp crescent of her thighs. Her eyes wide with fright was searching desperately for an escape.

"You do what you are told and no one gets hurt. You cooperate and all of you will go free very soon. If you don't I will fuck you anyway and then I'll cut you all up into little pieces and feed you to the bears. I'll start with your pretty friend and I'll make you watch. Do you understand?"

At that moment they heard Sarah's muffled scream.

Woodard smiled, "She can scream all she wants. You can scream too if you want, no one can hear you here; no one, except me and I like it when you scream!"

Kyla couldn't speak. Her mouth was parched, her throat, clamped tight with laryngitis as the coils of terror constricted her very being.

"Get on the bed," he instructed his voice, hoarse and vicious.

Kyla hesitated and then realizing that there was no escaping, she made her decision. She would cooperate to buy them time. There was hope as long as Luke was out there. And, there was no use in struggling; it would be futile. He was too strong -- she had felt his strength earlier when he had come up behind her and subdued her easily.

She walked slowly to the bed and sat on the edge away from Woodard.

"Lie down and close your eyes," he hissed coming over to the bed and standing over her.

Her mind was racing as she tried to distract herself and think of other things. She had this fantasy steeped in 1001 Arabian Nights, where she was sold to an Arab Sheik to be part of his harem. She closed her eyes and transported herself to that exotic place; a land of thieves, camels, caravans and palaces. She had been captured by Bedouins and sold as a slave girl to be kept at the beck and call of the Sheik's whim.

The other girls in the harem despised her -- the outsider, this blond, blue-eyed bitch who would have an advantage when they all competed for the Sheik's attention.

The ebony-skinned Eunuchs had bathed her in perfumes, shaved her pubis and clothed her in a flowing, diaphanous tunic, a kameez, under which she was naked. Then they led her to the selection chamber where there were twenty other beautiful girls, all prepped and ready like her. She stood there, her heart racing, hoping that the he would choose her -- this dark, handsome man with a cruel face: her master.

"Do it. Lie down, now!" he commanded.

She felt his hand on her shoulder and then she was forced onto her back. He tied her spread-eagled to his bed and she felt herself getting wet. She was happy that the sheik had picked her tonight ...

End of Part 4

u06la14b
u06la14b
310 Followers