Wilderness Paradise Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u06la14b
u06la14b
311 Followers

He paused, looked around at them, waiting for his admission to sink in and then continued, "I'm the one who leads them here or let's him know when some sweet thing is coming this way. We're a team. Tourists check in at my office looking for maps and guides, like you girls did, and if I see something nice, I let Josh know and the rest is like taking candy from a kid!"

"You're in this with him?" Rachael was incredulous.

"Yes, doll face, I'm in this with him!" He mimicked her then continued, "Ten fuckin' years now so we've got it down to a science. They've been looking all over this mountain and nothing; not a trace. Fucking losers! And the real kicker is that there's an endless supply! They just keep coming every year. Now I have to admit that we'd hit a dry patch the past few months but you girls make up for it!"

He was unable to keep the smug satisfaction off of his face, relishing the superior 'better than thou' feeling and couldn't contain himself. He continued to brag.

"It was me who told him about you in the first place. We were planning to come after you together but you happened to cross his path while he was hunting and Josh could never pass up a cunt like you!" He looked directly at Rachael.

She felt her face flushing at his crude reference. The women huddled closer finding comfort in numbers.

"Dora Mayer, did you grab her?" Daniel asked edging closer to Cooley. He had been with the volunteers looking for Dora when she went missing.

"Dora Mayer, that black girl, of course! All that brouhaha in the news! The fuckin' press, especially the English press got close, one of them even made it to the caves but that's as close as he got."

Then noticing the giant inching over, he snarled, "Now you back up or I'm going to cap her little ass!" He pointed the gun at Sarah who was nearest to him.

Daniel moved back reluctantly and Cooley continued, "She was too good to pass up. A real tasty piece of ass with her cute accent and all! She moaned like a whore when we fucked her! She liked it so much that she actually begged for it! She'd still be around if she hadn't tried to get away!"

And while he was talking, salacious images ran through his mind. The first time they had abducted someone was by sheer chance. They were tracking a bear when they came across a young couple. She couldn't have been more than twenty. Red hair with milky, pink skin and freckles so light you had to look carefully to see them; a ripe plump and juicy strawberry. She had flirted with them and turned out to be a hypersexual bitch. Josh and he took them to the cabin and tied the husband up and made him watch while they took turns fucking her. That was before they built the shed.

It was Josh's idea. He derived pleasure from the voyeurism and delighted in making the women cum while their boyfriends or husbands watched. It was as though the physical act of their orgasms wiped the slate clean, eradicating blame from his conscience. He'd lick them tirelessly; lapping at their cunnies, sucking their clits until their bodies reneged and gave in to the persistent stimuli, eventually succumbing to the pleasure. And as the waves of velvet thrills broke down their mental resolve, they would thrash and moan, making them, in his mind, complicit in the sordid act.

Cooley had to admit that it even turned him on. The memory of that redhead was so intense, it felt like only yesterday they had done her. The reminiscence of her hair flaying wildly as she tossed her head from side to side while she rode his friend's cock was burned indelibly on his brain. She had begged for her life, willing to do anything, but in the end they had tired of her. He felt himself twitching and getting hard as he began to index through the many women they had abducted often accompanied by their boyfriends or husbands. However, killing them and feeding them to the bears had been Josh's idea but it made sense and it had given him a thrill -- a sexual thrill that only Josh had understood.

They enjoyed killing and watching each other fuck but especially killing; they had discovered that particular proclivity in Sangin while they were together with the 5th Battalion in Afghanistan. Under the cover of darkness, they would infiltrate behind enemy lines on clandestine raids that proved deadly for unwary Mujahideen rebels. Their covert killings had struck fear in the heart of their enemy and earned them the agnomen: La Peste Negra, The Black Death, by the South American Mercenaries who fought alongside the Moslems. But it was when they got lucky and abducted a female Mujahideen fighter that their sovereign bond was forged. They had taken her to a desolate outpost to indulge their warped predilection and had kept her there for hours, raping her repeatedly, before cutting her up in pieces. This vicious act, baptized in the blood of the enemy, had cemented their relationship forever. Cooley was now fully hard.

Rachael was stunned. The fact that they were faced with a tag-team of trained killers working in tandem was frightening. The thought that Like was in danger suddenly bludgeoned her senses!

'Luke, Oh God, Luke please come back!' Her mind reverted to the one person that made her feel safe.

"What is he ..." Rachael asked, "What is Josh to you?"

The question jostled Cooley back from his temporary rumination and his eyes refocused and he answered without hesitation.

"We are brothers; brothers in arms! Special Ops, bitch! You wouldn't understand." He pulled the top of his shirt aside revealing a skull's head tattoo on his upper pectoral with the words 'Semper Fidelis' under it -- Latin for 'Ever Faithful'. "We were together in Afghanistan, you know, doing the dirty work so people like you can wander through these mountains without a care in the world! Well, it's time to pay ..."

"You're not going to get away with this. This madness will end and it will not go well for you!" The big man announced.

Luther Cooley shrugged, "You're entitled to your opinion, Jocko, but we've been at this for a while. We've had so many women I can't remember them all. The only reason you're alive is because Josh likes an audience. He's a freak -- it turns him on. He likes the men to watch while he fucks their women. It keeps him going. Two years ago, there was this couple from Atlanta, a rich old fart with this beautiful, young blonde. Josh must have fucked her a hundred times that week with her husband watching. It was amazing. Every time he looked, there she was, his pretty, young wife, moaning loudly, riding this stranger's cock right in front of him!"

Cooley let out a laugh savoring the memory and then addressed the giant, "He'll want you to watch him fuck these bitches ... especially that one!" He indicated to Rachael, "And if you try and close your eyes, he'll carve your eyelids out! He is a sick bastard when it comes to shit like that."

He let out a howl and then turned serious, "Okay, enough of the chitchat. Let's take a walk - I'm going to lock up this fuckin' ape!"

No one moved.

"I'm not asking again," he said, a sinister hiss.

They remained still, defiantly staring at him, calling his bluff.

Cooley shrugged, turned his gun towards Sarah and pulled the trigger. It took place so quickly that no one had a chance to react. The gunshot sounded like a cannon in the tight confines of the room, reverberating with deafening and unexpected clarity, startling them all.

Sarah was thrown backwards, falling over the bear's head onto the rug, the blood spurting from her left arm near the shoulder.

She screamed in pain, grabbing her wound, curling up and grimacing, "Oh God, it hurts ..."

"The next one will be between her eyes!" Cooley said casually, "I really don't give a damn if it's two or three - I just need a cunt to fuck! And she's not my type anyway!"

Rachael and Kyla were bent over Sarah trying to stem the bleeding. They looked up at Cooley in disbelief. This couldn't be happening. This is just plain madness.

"Relax, it's a flesh wound. She'll be fine!" He said then added with a menacing tone, "Now move or she's dead!"

"Don't go! Don't let him lock you up ..." Sarah said firmly, her face etched in pain.

"You're a feisty little bitch! I like that." Cooley interjected moving sideways so that he was farther away from the big Canadian and closer to the women, "But I guess I'm going to have to shoot you and that's too bad; the feisty ones always fuck the best!"

"Okay, you made your point," Rachael said helping Sarah up, "let me clean the wound and bandage it. She's bleeding ..."

"You can do that later." He cut her off, "Now, we lock the gorilla up!"

He waved the pistol towards the door and herded them outside.

*****

Making up for Lost Time

"Bring the ropes and biners," I said to Andrew, "also some anchors and draws and leave the rest behind. We'll travel as light as possible."

"Okay, Luke, how about water?"

"One bottle. There's a spring on the way where we can refill."

Andrew was going to need help getting up Mother's Hell, the rock that was Danny's nemesis, and the less we carried, the easier it was going to be. I was hoping that the scabbing around the knife wound to his abdomen would hold. The last thing we needed was for him to aggravate the injury. But I wanted to be with Rachael and decided to chance it. I was also concerned about Cooley and wondered what he was doing at the waterfall.

We began the trek back towards the cabin making small talk and chatting about inconsequential stuff but after some time the dialog tapered off and we fell quiet. My mind was filled with thoughts of Rachael and some of the outrageous situations we had been in before the rift. She was normally quiet and even a bit shy but then, contrary to her tacit demeanor, she would surprise you by doing the most outrageous things.

There was this one time when I was cramming for exams that Rachael came to see me. She had never done that before. Since she didn't have a car, it was always me rushing over to be with her.

I was in the library when she finally found me. She came up behind me, cupping my eyes with her hands and whispered, "Guess who?"

I knew instantly who it was but decided to tease her.

"Jill?"

There was a short silence, soft giggling and then in a fake voice, "Unh-una, nope!"

"Tracy? No, it's not Tracy. Mmmm, wait it's that perfume, I got it, Annie?"

"You're hopeless!" She said and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I stood up and was about to pull her to me when I saw the girl next to her. It was her friend, Andrea, who must have driven her over. She was a tall girl, a bit taller than me, sort-of-cute but with crooked teeth. She was also the best Volleyball player on Rachael's team. She was good enough to have been recruited by UCLA on a scholarship.

"Where's Kyla?"

Rachael and Kyla were inseparable and the three girls made a formidable front court for their team.

"She was going to come with us but her dad wasn't feeling well." Kyla's father was a volunteer firefighter. He had hurt himself while training for the local fire department. Kyla's mother, who was from Spain, was in Madrid visiting with her parents so it was left to Kyla to take care of her dad.

The girls had skipped lunch so we went down to the local burger joint. Rachael sat next to me while Andrea sat across from us. Under the table, Rachael had her leg wrapped around mine. After we had ordered our burgers, Andrea excused herself and went to the ladies room which gave us some privacy.

"What do I owe this to?" I asked, kissing my sister quickly. I loved the soft fullness of her lips and the taste of her mouth.

"I missed you," she replied.

"I missed you more and I want you baby, I haven't been able to concentrate on anything ..." I leaned into her, my hand on her lap, prying between her thighs, "... we need to lose her for a while!"

Rachael giggled and squeezed my hand pressing it into the V of her sex. "Lose her? That's going to be difficult!"

"You know what I mean, Rach, I need --"

"It's that time of the month. I have my friend," she cut me off, making a face, "so you had better behave."

"I don't really care. It doesn't bother me. You're beautiful, baby, no matter -"

"Yuck! I do care and it matters to me." She interrupted again.

I could never figure it out. Around her period, Rachael was especially sexual, 'in heat', driven by hormonal estrus but she considered herself to be 'dirty' and 'unclean'. Go figure! She avoided sex -- that is, conventional sex and became hyper-oral instead. She wouldn't let me touch her but she would suck me off several times a day. Not that I was complaining but it just made me want to fuck even more.

I was about to say something lewd when Andrea came back from the restroom and we resumed our mundane conversation. We chatted about volleyball and martial arts. I was surprised to learn that she had taken some classes in Judo and knew quite a bit about MMA. She wasn't pretty but I was beginning to like this girl.

After a while Rachael, who took her turn disappearing to the ladies room, returned and made a suggestion, "Hey, let's go for a movie!"

"A movie? I have exams coming up!"

"Come on! A break will do you good." Rachael insisted sitting down next to me and snuggling up against my arm, "And, we are both broke so you're going to have to treat us!"

Andrea seconded that notion, "Yeah, that's what brothers are for! And there are a few good movies playing now."

I felt Rachael's hand running up my thigh and all consideration for my exams went out the proverbial window.

"Come on, give me a break! You'll want to see some chick-flick and I'll end up sleeping through it!" I protested, "I might as well study!"

But they were persistent and I caved. We got the local papers and the choice came down to Collateral with Tom Cruise or Troy. I was glad that neither one was a soppy love story. I let them choose and they went with Troy and Brad Pitt. Apparently, girls prefer blonds too.

While we were standing in line for the tickets, I kidded them, "Hey wake me up when it's over, okay?"

"It supposed to be good," Andrea tried reassuring me, "It's about the Trojan war. You'll like it, you'll see!"

"Yeah, right, if it wasn't for Brad Pitt you girls wouldn't be watching those friggin' Greeks waving their swords around!"

Andrea laughed, "I actually prefer the dark, mysterious types like Tom Cruise or -"

"I'm going to tell him," Rachael interrupted and then turned to me, "Luke, she thinks you're cute, short but cute!"

Andrea gave me her snaggletooth smile. She was obviously very self-assured because it didn't bother her at all. But, I was six two and except for these two fuckin' Amazons, most girls thought I was tall.

"That's not fair! You gals are giving me a complex! If I'm short what does that make Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt? They're midgets then!"

"Very cute midgets!" This was accompanied by more giggles.

"That's it! Now I'm going to have to watch the movie and quiz you both afterwards!"

Rachael looped her hand through my arm and whispered, "Don't worry, darling, you won't be watching the movie, trust me!"

I felt her pressing against my side and had no idea what she meant until the movie started. She wouldn't try anything with her friend there, would she?

It was a week day and a matinee so except for a few other couples the theatre was pretty much empty. Rachael picked a pew towards the rear and sat in the middle with Andrea and me on either side of her. Andrea had the aisle seat on Rachael's left and I was sitting on her right. As soon as the theatre darkened, I felt Rachael's hand on my lap, feeling for me under the jacket I had taken off. Now I knew what she meant about not watching the movie! It brought back memories of the Garden Rookery, the first time she had indulged her sexual games in public.

I gave my sister a sideways glance but she was staring at the screen, her face expressionless. She had a hold of me and was squeezing my cock through my trousers. Just having her touching me was intense but having her doing it with her friend right next to her was insane on another level!

She waited for the main feature to start before she tugged at my fly, slowly unzipping me, and releasing the one-eyed monster from its solitary confinement. I was just hoping that the muffled sounds didn't catch Andrea's attention and as soon as I popped free, I could feel Rachael, impatiently groping for my cock. She was still for a while, just holding me tightly but when she felt me squirming, she began pumping me. She used a slow steady rhythm, up and down, up and down, her fingers feathering the flared coronal ridge of my glans, spreading the precum over the bloated head. I grit my teeth and closed my eyes, suppressing the moans that were building in the back of my throat. I waited, my fingers gripping the ends of the armrests, my knuckles white, knowing that it wouldn't take long. I was certain that sooner or later Andrea was bound to glance over but she never did. She was engrossed, watching the movie. Every so often, without looking, she would methodically grab a handful of popcorn from the giant tub on Rachael's lap but other than that she seemed oblivious to what was going on beside her.

"Popcorn?" Rachael whispered, lifting the large tub and bringing it over between us, blocking any view Andrea might have had, and then she pushed my jacket back exposing my cock.

Her eyes glittered brightly, icy-blue chips, glimmering in the reflective light of the giant screen, brimming with urgency. We looked at each other and she smiled a naughty, pixie smile. I was about to cover myself again but she pushed my hand away and shook her head, glaring at me, mouthing a silent, "No!"

She returned the Popcorn to her lap and began stroking me again except now she was watching her fingers riding my cock unconcerned about Andrea and the possibility of discovery. I was amazed that her friend didn't hear the soft susurration of Rachael's hand brushing against my trousers or the slippery 'clicking' of my foreskin as she stroked me: sounds that thundered in my ears above the din of the movie. My sister was expert in prolonging the agonizing pleasure. Each time I got close she would stop and remain still until the feeling passed before resuming with her sensual commission. She continued, bringing me to the edge and then backing off, letting me cool down again, before renewing her lewd caress. It reached a stage where my entire body had been reduced to a raw, tingling nerve, begging for release. I couldn't stand it anymore.

I leaned over to her, "Please, baby, finish it!"

Just then Andrea got up and left for the ladies room. If I didn't know any better, I would have sworn that it was contrived; that they had planned it. As soon as she had gone, Rachael scooted over and knelt in between my legs and without a word sucked me into her mouth. But by then, I really didn't care if the whole fuckin' world was watching. I leaned back and closed my eyes allowing the pleasure of her mouth to take over and waited for the release I so badly wanted.

I loved the feel of her tongue, swirling around the head, rubbing the underside while she sucked on the head with deliberate skill. And, when I looked down, I could see her cheeks hollowing, her lips stretched over the distended dome, her head bobbing in time to her fingers shagging the base of my shaft. The visual stimuli along with my sister's oral proficiency was too much and I could feel my cum beginning to churn.

"I'm close, baby, I'm going to cum, oh, soon ..." I whispered.

She pulled her mouth off of me, "Give it to me, give it to your sister, baby, cum in my mouth. I want it all. Now!" and she did something she had never done before.

u06la14b
u06la14b
311 Followers