Will Has His Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petemgurk
petemgurk
23 Followers

Still, when Dawn rose to her feet, bent to kiss Will again and suggest that they get more comfortable, the words just blurted out as he pushed himself back onto the bed and lay next to her.

"Dawn, you're my first."

"What?" She immediately grasped the significance of his statement. "Oh, Will, sweetie, do you want to stop?" A look of concern furrowed her brow.

"No! I didn't mean that - I - I - I mean, Iwant you to be my first. I chose you. You're 'the one'...oh, jeez, I'm not saying it right - "

She silenced him with a tender kiss, then lifted her head so she could look at him. A small smile of gratitude, or something like it, crossed her face. She traced his jawline with a fingertip. "I understand, baby. Thank you for choosing me. Um - do you want my help with..."

"Oh, no! I know what to do!" he grinned, as he shifted his body over hers. His cock was almost painfully erect, curving upwards toward his torso as he got in between her spread legs. He gripped it and pushed it down to point it at Dawn's willing, wet vagina. She helped guide him in, then gripped his cock once the head had penetrated her labia.

"Go slow, honey. It's been a while for me. I want you, Will, I need you inside me, but I also need you to be gentle, OK?"

Will nodded, backed off a little, moved in slowly, carefully, almost excruciatingly carefully, until he was fully inside her. He kept his eyes on her face, ready to catch the slightest sign that he was hurting her.

"Sweetie."

"Yeah?"

"You can move alittle faster now."

And he did. Taking full strokes out, the end of his cock at the entrance to her pussy, he would stroke out slow, then stroke in quickly, burying his cock so that their pelvises bumped together.

Dawn wrapped one arm around Will's neck and clutched his butt with her other hand, pushing him down and in, and soon his speed quickened so that the sight of his cock pistoning in and out became a blur.

Will's vocabulary was reduced to grunts as he came closer and closer to orgasm; Dawn's was merely monosyllabic noises of assurance that Will was doing it exactly right. "Mm, mm, yes, yes, Will, mm, hmm, yes! Good, good, good, oh, yes! Oh, Will! God, god, god, yes!"

Dawn's entire body, her full being, was throbbing with pleasure, with ecstasy, with desire for this young man who was filling her so completely. What he lacked in experience, he more than made up for in enthusiasm and stamina. Jesus, she'd expected him to come by now, but he had some pretty impressive staying power. Will had already brought her to two orgasms, head-thrashing, sheet-ripping orgasms that were a new experience for her, despite her own age and experience.

Will then started slowing down, and his erection began to stretch Dawn's vaginal walls as it grew bigger around. Omigod, she thought, here it comes, herehe comes, oh, yes --

"Baby, baby, fill me, oh, fuck, Will, yes, fill me with your come, oh goddammit you feel so fucking good!"

Dawn's "dirty talk" excited him, Will didn't know why, but it went straight to his head, then back down to his cock. He pushed into her roughly, then lifted Dawn's hips off the bed, pulling her as close as he could as he shot his seed deep into her clenching vagina. He threw his head back and roared as his orgasm shook him.

Will's climax triggered a sympathetic final orgasm in Dawn, not the most intense of the day, but certainly the sweetest, the most meaningful. A wave of emotion washed over her, made her catch her breath, forced tears to the edges of her eyes.

Will saw it, thought he'd hurt her somehow in the final stage of their lovemaking. "Oh, no," Dawn assured him, cupping his face in her palm, caressing his cheek. "No, baby." She smiled a small smile and looked away for a moment in thought. "I think," she continued, "I think I just realized that I'm in love with you, Will."

Will's first response was to press his mouth to Dawn's in a fierce kiss. "I love you, too," he whispered.

They kissed some more, and cuddled, and made sleepy talk. They dozed for a bit, and Will woke Dawn by kissing and licking her softly between her legs, and they made love again, sweetly and tenderly.

The time finally came for Will to go home to his parents. He hurriedly dressed and ducked into the bathroom to wash his hands and face. When he emerged, Dawn was standing in the bedroom doorway, still naked, still beautiful - even more so, with the look of love all over her.

She approached him languidly and draped her arms around his neck. "Go home, my conquering hero," she said, kissing him softly, "but don't forget where I live."

He frowned when she produced a fifty-dollar-bill and tucked into his front pocket. "Ah-ah-ah!" she laughed, wagging a finger at his scowling face. "If you go home without money, after supposedly working for me all day, what will your mother think? Anyway, that's for the mowing the lawn yesterday."

"Was that yesterday? Seems like a million years ago."

"And it'll seem like a million more years until you're in my bed again."

"I'll come over as soon as I can tomorrow. What should I tell my mom?"

"I don't know. Tell her we're going to watchTombstone together," she grinned, pushing him toward the front door. She didn't want to let him go. Maybe someday she wouldn't have to.

He stopped, his hand on the doorknob, looked at her, smiled tenderly then lustfully. Dawn reached for his head and drew him down to her for the last kiss of the day, gave his cock a firm squeeze through his shorts. "Go! Now! Before I change my mind," she laughed.

Will stepped out into late afternoon sunshine and started to close the door behind him, then ducked his head back in around it.

"'I'm yer huckleberry'," he drawled, and he was gone.

THE END

petemgurk
petemgurk
23 Followers