Will I Learn To Love? Ch. 04

Story Info
A hard start, can things get easier?
1.3k words
4.54
9.8k
3

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, Tom stayed with me. We didn't talk much, nor did we kiss. We sat in my living room in a comfortable silence, neither wanting to break the feeling. When I began to feel drowsy, I asked him if he wanted to stay, hoping that he wouldn't. To stay would mean sleeping in my bed and I didn't want to 'sleep with him'. When he answered asking for a blanket, that he would stay on my sofa, I made no objections.

I left him with a blanket and a pillow, leant him a toothbrush and left him. After I had cleaned my face, brushed my teeth and hair, I entered my room, changed into my oversized T-shirt and lay on my bed, thinking things through, finally falling to sleep.

I woke up to a sound outside my bedroom door. I looked over to see the door handle move slightly. I stayed absolutely still, wrapped tightly in my covers, watching the door. It was pushed open ever so slightly, making a tiny creak. Still no-one had entered my room. A minute passed and the door was pushed further in, I kept my eyes fixed on the figure that popped their head cautiously around the door. All that I could see was the bright white of their eyes, looking around the room before focusing on me, my bed.

"Sarah," the voice startled me, I hadn't expected anyone to speak to me. "Sarah are you awake?" When I didn't answer, the figure made its way into my room, tripping over a pile of my clothes that I had changed out of earlier. As the figure neared, I exhaled realising that I had Tom in the house, the figure was Tom. He didn't seem to have noticed my slight movement. Still watching him I noticed him bending over to pick something up, as he stood tall I saw him gripping a pair of my panties, dirty ones! I wanted to say something but my 'asleep game' was turning out to be quite fun.

As he neared again I saw him bring my panties to his nose, inhaling deeply before continuing to rub them between his fingers. He made a noise that sounded very much like, "Oh, so damp. She must like me." This time I couldn't hold back my giggle as I snorted into the cover.

He was on me in a second. Laughing, Smiling, The whites of his teeth shown clearly in the darkness of the room. I pushed my hands into his stomach, noticing for the first time that he wasn't wearing anything on top, and tickled him hard and fast. He fell off me rolling to the side in fits of laughter. I straddled him, wrapping my knees tightly against his bare legs, noting that boxers were all that he was wearing. Shortly he was crying with laughter and I reduced my tickling tactics. In that moment he flipped me on my back again, my legs still wrapped around him feeling his bulge press into my knickers.

We both stopped frolicking, the world seemed to stop. The only sound I heard was the ticking of the clock. Seconds passed feeling like hours where neither of us spoke, neither of us moving. This time it was an uncomfortable silence.

I was the first to move, pushing him off me and walked into the living room. Feeling him there between my legs had me gagging for more, to feel his manly touch between my legs, feeling him press into me, filling me. I quickly shook those thoughts out of my head as he entered the room turning on the lights.

I turned to look at him, eyeing the bulge in his boxers, tenting it at the front. No embarrassment was shown on his face, he knew I was aware of it, I had felt it pressing into me.

"Thank you." The words startled me. "I'm sorry about being a spoilsport and wrecking our game, just the thought of you on top of me, straddling me, riding me was getting me a little excited. I really enjoyed the fun we just had, if it wasn't for me and my stupid cock, it wouldn't have ended so damn fast."

Staring at his face, so serious, so worried about my reaction had me giggling again. I laughed and his eyes lit back up, the blue shining through again. I walked over to him and put my hand on my shoulder, facing him with my most serious face. His eyes seemed to darken again, preparing for my comment.

"TAG!" I quickly poked him, running away, hearing his laughter as he chased me around the room. I ran into my kitchen, squealing as he almost caught me, then sprinting through to the bathroom. Running there was a big mistake. The only way to escape was either back to the door he was guarding or into my bedroom. I knew if I took the game back into my room, it was sure to turn sexual.

Deciding on going into my bedroom I jogged in, gasping as two soft hands came around my waist and I was chucked lightly on the bed. "Caught you now it's your turn to catch me," Tom spoke softly into my ear. He didn't move though, I reached up and touched his chest.

"Tag." I spoke breathlessly. If it was the running round the house or the sudden sexual heat between the two of us I wouldn't have known. He leant down bringing his lips closer to mine. I still stared at his gorgeous eyes, watching them looking at my lips, closing just as his lips encountered mine. I didn't respond, his lips didn't move, it was just a tender sensual kiss.

"Tagged... You... Back..." He managed to muffle into my mouth, bringing me to a fit of giggles again. He pulled back slightly, no longer keeping contact as my body heaved with laughter. As I saw him staring I became self conscious and held my hand over my mouth, stopping myself from laughing. He pulled my hand away slowly saying, "I don't know why you would do that, your laugh is beautiful." His words making me blush, bringing a burning feeling up around my cheeks.

His body being so near to me, feeling his hard chest pressed into my breasts, made me want to kiss him. I slowly started caressing his chest, moving them down his hard front, dragging my nails back up finding the stubble on his face. His lips pressed into mine, the kiss changing. It was hot and wet, his tongue found mine, caressing mine with his, leaving me again short for breath. He was in control of the kiss, the movements he made, precise, knowing what I liked, what I wanted, kissing me deep. I slowed the kiss and pulled his bottom lip between my teeth nibbling on it slightly, hearing his reaction in a moan. I carried on, urged on by his responses to my actions.

His hands worked their way up my body, around my breasts and up to my arms, pulling them away from his face. He moved his kisses down onto my jaw and pressed my hands down deep and hard into the pillows. A wave of panic flowed through me. No longer did I have any control I desperately needed. I felt the same claustrophobic feeling flooding through me all over again.

"Stop, your hurting me," I cried out, thrashing my body. I felt so relaxed, so ready a few seconds ago and all of a sudden, one movement by him brought back all the memories, the nightmares. He released me quickly, worry flooded through those beautiful eyes.

"I'm sorry baby, did I hurt you?" he implored. I glanced at him, feeling his pain, knowing it was my pain.

"There are probably a few things about my past you would like to know," I whispered, barely audible.

"I'm here for you honey, I want to listen. Open up for me, I can help." His words brought a smile to my lips knowing that just letting my emotions out would help me more than he could ever imagine. I was ready to talk.

~~~~

Don't forget and leave a comment if you would like. Thankyou for reading me.