Will I Learn To Love? Ch. 06

Story Info
A hard start, can things get easier?
1.8k words
4.56
9.2k
4

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke this time in my bed, alone. I looked round searching for Tom. Where had he gone? As I got out of the bed, the smell of cooked breakfast hit my nostrils.

As I walked through into the kitchen I laughed, "Can you get anymore cheesy?" I giggled when I saw him, wearing only his boxers and an apron. I took a second to check out his figure, those long legs, and that muscular back I had come to know so well last night.

He looked behind at me, his eyes shining. Stubble covered his chin, making him look ultra sexy. I walked over slowly, keeping my eyes fixed on his firm buttocks. As I neared him, he spun round quickly, landing his lips on mine, surprising me. I gasped, and he took the opportunity to invade my mouth with his tongue.

He possessed my mouth, his hands moving up to my breasts. This time I left him, the sensations running through my body all too much to try and stop him. He brought his hands back up to hold my face to his, keeping me there as he moved his body to the chair. He placed one hand to my ass, whilst the other held my face, and pulled me down onto the chair. With me straddling him, our mouths still connected as he used his tongue, bringing me to new heights.

I wrapped my arms around the back of his head, pulling him deeper into the kiss, not wanting it to ever end. The thought of him underneath me, was beginning to get my juices flowing. I could feel the material of his apron underneath my bare legs. And behind it, his naked chest free for my hands to roam.

Just as I was really letting myself go, he pushed me off of him. I moaned with the sudden loss of his heat. Turning round I was suddenly aware of the smell, and saw the slight flame glowing above the cooker. I watched as he leant over the sink with a wet cloth, his back tensing as he drained it. His biceps flexing, sweat beginning to form on his lower back. I continued to stare, watching as he reacted to the small fire, putting it out with ease. I carried watching his movements even as the smoke seemed to ooze out of the room.

When he turned to face me this time, I noticed his eyes were a little more tired and his face almost dirty. I felt the instant attraction come back. I wrapped my arms round his waist, pulling him towards me removing the apron slowly. Seeing the tent in his shorts, I pulled him towards me, kissing just above the waistband. I stood up carefully, kissing up his body, tasting the slight salt of sweat and it had me spurring on, kissing everything visible.

I moved my kisses over to his left nipple, kissing it, then flicking it with my tongue, feeling it harden, I moved across to the other one doing the same thing. My hands ran up his back, feeling the crevices of the muscles. I kissed up his neck finally planting a kiss on his mouth.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, picking my slight form up off the ground, never breaking the kiss, and started walking in the direction of the bedroom. I laughed at the uncomfortable position I was held in, feeling slightly scared at the thought of what was to come in the bedroom. Moving though, feeling my knickers rubbing against my legs, made me realise how wet I was. I wanted him.

He lay me down on the bed slowly, carefully, making me feel light as a feather as he effortlessly moved me in a comfortable position. His lips lingered on mine before moving down my body, his hands just ahead of his mouth. As his hands reached my hips, I felt his fingers hook on the sides of my knickers. I felt a tug as he pulled them slowly down my long legs, the smell of my heat filling the room.

"I want to do this right," he spoke in soft tones, his hand just touching the tip of my sex. I moaned as I felt the heat of his hand pass. He brought his lips down to mine, kissing me slowly, letting his lips caress mine as he brought his hand back down over my pulsing flesh.

He worked his mouth back down my body, pushing my t-shirt up to expose my breasts. His mouth latched on to one nipple, flicking it, licking it, sucking it, and making my back arch, pushing my nipple further into his mouth. Although I wanted to it to stop, my thoughts on the rape, the way my body was reacting to his touch, I knew it couldn't be wrong. His tongue reached my belly button flicking inside whilst he slowly pushed my legs apart, again letting the smell escape into the room.

He looked up into my eyes before moving down further, his body settled between my legs. He looked for a moment at my sex, I watched him watching me, feeling my face turn red under his stare. He moved his head down, his tongue tracing my lips first, making me jump. He then slipped his tongue between them before licking all the way back up, hitting my clit. I cried out, my back arching deeply as his tongue found and played with it. He held my thighs, keeping my sex tight to his face as my body squirmed underneath him.

I moved my hands down, clutching his hair, mashing his face down into my now, sopping wet pussy. The feeling of orgasm brewed within me and I was barley able to catch my breath. He built it up fast, slowly nipping and rolling my clit within his mouth. Bringing me to new heights as the orgasm overpowered me. I cried his name out, keeping his head between my legs as my body began to spasm, the incredible feeling of the orgasm within me.

I felt a finger enter me, pushing deep inside me, my body still recovering from my orgasm. He pushed his finger in, deeper than before, hitting my G-spot bringing a second orgasm out. He continued to lick my clit whilst finger fucking me. I could feel the waves of pleasure this time as he continued to terrorise my clit, waiting for my body to react. "Oh god!" was all I could call as the orgasm struck me, I felt its prickly heat course through my body, before slowly stopping, leaving me feeling breathless.

As the second orgasm subsided, I felt as if my body would melt. Never had I felt like this with anyone. I opened my eyes to see Tom stood over me, his shorts off, and his cock stood proudly in-front of him, pulsing as the blood rushed through it. He moved his body between my open legs, slowly waiting for any reaction. I sat up, closing my legs, and leant forward.

"I've got a better idea," I spoke, kissing the head of his cock before taking it slowly into my mouth. I inched my way down, hearing his moans. I knew I was turning him on and it spurred me on to do an even better job on him. I brought it deep into the back of my throat, fighting my gag instincts, wanting to do well, wanting to please him, like he had pleased me.

He was too long to fit all the way in my mouth, so I moved my hands down. I moved one to caress his balls, whilst the other moved down to stroke his rod, where my mouth couldn't reach. I increased my suction as he slowly started to fuck my mouth, pushing it in, and then out.

His hands came down, pushing my head, making me take him deeper than ever thought possible. When he first moved his hand down, I felt the panic, being forced to do something, the lack of control again. I pulled my mouth off of him, seeing his cock glisten from my saliva.

I heard his moan as I pulled away. I looked up into his eyes, and placed my hands on his buttocks, pulling him down onto the bed. He sat next to me.

"Lie down." He lay down, moving up the bed, watching my face carefully. I roamed up his body, letting my breasts rub against his chest. When I reached his face I kissed him softly, letting my hands find his. Moving them up, above his head I told him to hold onto the head board.

He looked deep into my eyes and smiled. I leant down to kiss him before setting to my task. Playing with him when he was sleeping made me horny, I wanted to try it. The thought of no pressure, doing things my speed, letting me experiment, just that thought made me even wetter.

This time I took things more slowly, knowing he couldn't touch me. I kissed his mouth, playing with it, nipping lightly on his tender lips. I moved down, kissing his neck, biting gently at his skin. Moving down onto his hard muscled chest, kissing everywhere, I had the undesired need to let him take me; instead I carried on with the tease.

I flicked his nipples lightly with my finger nails, seeing them harden. I started to lick down his body, down his centre line, between his muscles, down to his belly button. I then moved my tongue around it, licking slowly down one side of his hip, down to where it met his crotch. He was moaning as I was nearer. His breathing slowed as I neared his cock again, I breathed lightly on it, seeing it react to the slightest touch.

"Please baby, no more teasing," he moaned as I began again to lower my head. With the flat of my tongue I licked the liquid formed on the head, then lowering my head down, again taking him into my mouth. My eyes stayed focussed on his own, watching his reaction, knowing I was doing well, what he liked what he didn't like.

His hips stared to move, pushing his cock deeper within my throat again. This time I increased my suction, swirling my tongue around the tip, moving my hands with the rhythm I had set myself. I could feel his balls tighten under my touch and his cock strained, feeling harder than ever in my mouth.

"I'm going to cum babe," he cried out.

"Mmm," I moaned, the vibrations triggering off his orgasm. He spurted his seed into my mouth, load after load. I cleaned up his cock before removing my mouth and licking my lips, tasting him properly for the first time.

Flopping down on the bed beside him, I heard him start to talk. "I think its time for me to tell you why I'm here."

~~~~~~

Thank you for reading me, don't forget to vote and comment if you would like.