Will Power Ch. 01

Story Info
A spoiled girl is betrayed and forced into submission.
13.1k words
4.34
149.3k
102

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plot: Elina lived a life of luxury. The only daughter of a wealthy business man she was used to being spoiled and pampered. However, death and betrayal throw her life into turmoil leaving her at the mercy of the merciless. How long can she cope with the torment and cruelty she is forced to endure?

Themes of humiliation, BDSM, pony-girl, non-consent... etcetera, etcetera, you get the idea, if this isn't your thing turn back now! ;P

1.

Elina was a girl whose full red lips looked as beautiful in a joyful smile as they did in a sullen pout. She would often bat her long dark lashes and put on a 'puppy-dog' eyed expression with her bright blue eyes to get her own way. At least, it had always been that way with her father. He was rich, and as his only daughter she'd been spoiled rotten after her mother's death, something he'd never really gotten over. She'd enjoyed the full majesty of his wealth, ballet from the age of nine, horse-riding from the age of thirteen, private schooling. She'd always been pretty, but as she'd gotten older she had truly come into her beauty. Her slender body that had been ideal for ballet had developed womanly curves, where one would expect to find them, whilst maintaining her slender figure and narrow waist, giving her a rather wonderful hourglass shape, even with her modest chest and rear.

She had been out riding when it had happened. She had just finished brushing down her horse when the maid ran into the stable and told Elina that her father had collapsed. She'd rushed into the house to find the paramedics already there. The next few hours seemed to go by like a show reel. A ride in the back of an ambulance. Sitting in the waiting room staring at the wall. The doctor telling her he was sorry. She couldn't believe it was happening. It had to be a dream... a nightmare. It wasn't until three days later at the funeral that it hit her and that she realised her father was dead. She cried harder than she ever had, let out every tear she'd held back until she had no more to shed that night.

The following day she had been called to her father's lawyer's office to sort out his affairs. It was just Elina and her father's younger brother, her uncle Richard, her father's only living relatives.

"Richard Croft, you are the deceased brother correct? And Elina Croft you were his daughter?"

She had been named after her grandmother on her mother's side. Her maternal heritage originating in Eastern Europe, Elina had a hint of the heritage in the shape of her eyes but not enough that it was obvious. They both confirmed that they were the named people before he continued,

"It says here that Richard is to inherit 10% of his total assets, after tax, and that his daughter Elina will inherit the rest so long as she is a competent adult. If not, Richard will be the executor of the will and her legal guardian until she qualifies as such. Do you both understand the terms of the will?"

He'd never hidden the details of the will from her so it wasn't a shock. She had turned eighteen a few months ago and as such stood to inherit 90% of his assets, making her possibly one of the wealthiest teenagers in the world. They both agreed that they understood and the lawyer continued,

"Well... I'm glad that you both agree to the terms. It seems then that Richard will be in control of your father's estates until such time as you qualify to receive your inheritance then."

Elina furrowed her brows in confusion,

"S-sorry? Did I miss something, I turned eighteen earlier this year so shouldn't I be in control of my own inheritance."

The lawyer blinked and looked back down at the papers on his desk before responding.

"Yes, but under legal guidelines to qualify as a competent adult you have to both be over the age of eighteen and of sound mind. I have here a doctor's analysis of your mental health that would deem you unfit to accept responsibility for your portion of your father's estate."

He handed the piece of paper to her. She stared at it blankly. What the hell was going on? She didn't recognise the name of the doctor or the clinic. She had private doctors and had only seen them for as long as she could remember. It deemed her as 'Schizophrenic with paranoid delusions and a bipolar nature'. She shook her head.

"This-This is fake. This had to be, this isn't a real doctor. I mean I've never seen-"

Then she saw the signature at the bottom of the page. It hit her then, the realisation of what must be happening. She turned on him, her eyes aflame with fury, teeth gritted in rage, as her glare locked on her uncle, Richard,

"YOU?! You did this didn't you?!"

The lawyer backed away a little from the two of them. Richard just raised a brow and held his hands up defensively,

"Me? What... what are you talking about Elina?"

He said in the most innocent and caring voice.

"This!" She waved the paper in his face. "You made it up! You-You paid for someone to write this? You think you'll get away with this? I'll get my own evaluation done and then I'll have you thrown away in a cold damp cell for thinking you could ever steal my home from me!"

Richard continued to stare at her with a worried expression. She had stood up she realised and was leaning over him threateningly, she never had been good at keeping her temper. That was when the door opened and a burly, yet well-dressed, mad stepped in.

"Is everything alright in here Mr Jude?"

The lawyer, who Elina now noticed looked rather flustered, nodded slightly.

"Y-yes, but I believe Miss Croft will be requiring an escort to the exit."

Her gaze shot between the three men pleadingly before coming back to the lawyer.

"Please, you have to know that this is fake." She held the piece of paper out to him. "He must have paid someone to write it, I'm not crazy!"

He gave her a sympathetic smile and nodded,

"Of course not, my dear. Your father was a good friend of mine, don't worry, we'll see that you get the help you need."

Her jaw dropped open slightly in shock. How do you convince someone you're not crazy and that people are conspiring against you without sounding crazy? She momentarily wondered if she was, before completely dismissing the notion. She knew she was sane, she just needed the chance to see one of her doctors, to get a second opinion that said she was. The man escorted her and her uncle towards the exit and wished her a pleasant day as he guided her out and closed the door to the building behind her rather abruptly. As they stepped outside she turned to her uncle with her teeth gritted.

"You bastard! You thieving, lying bastard! What is the meaning of this? Why would you do this to me?"

He just gave her another sympathetic smile and lightly placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Elina. I'm truly worried about you. I am. I just want to see that you get the help that you need. I love you Elina."

She scowled and pushed his hand away as she felt her anger rise up inside her. She had thrown tantrums in her youth, her father always breaking and giving in to her, but it had been several years since she had acted so childish.

"LIAR!" She slapped him, "You fucking bastard, you know I'm not crazy, you trying to steal his money aren't you!"

She slapped him again in her fury. He just stood there giving her the same look of pity that just made her angrier. She went to hit him again when something, or someone, caught her arm. Quickly it was turned in a way that made her spin and she felt a hand clamp around her other wrist pulling it behind her back too.

"Calm down miss, calm down."

She heard a voice say, in the sort of tone she'd use to try and quieten a skittish horse. She saw the police car then and as she felt the handcuffs and glanced over her shoulder she realised how it must have looked.

"No, please officer. This isn't what it looks like. My uncle, he-he's trying to make everyone think I'm crazy." Her voice still shook with the adrenalin of her rage, "H-he-he made a fake doctor to diagnose me as insane, but I'm not!"

He nodded and smiled softly,

"Of course not. It's all okay. We'll just take you to see a real doctor now, yes?"

Her eyes lit up and she nodded.

"Yes! Yes, you have to take me to my doctor, Dr. Edmonds."

"Don't you worry about that, we'll make sure everything is okay."

He lead her towards the car, she overheard her uncle talking to the other officer as the door was opened and she was gently encouraged into the car.

"...thank you for meeting us here, I had worried that she might act-"

The door slamming cut off their conversation to her. She sat there, eyes wide, stomach flipping in fear. This couldn't be happening.

2.

They didn't drive Elina to where she had asked. Instead they had gone further out of the city and to some sort of hospital. It looked quite nice, for what it was, but that was hardly the first thing on her mind.

"Please believe me. I don't belong here."

They had been ignoring her now. They had been nice at first and had agreed that she didn't seem crazy now that she was acting calmly, but she could tell that they still thought she was. They stopped outside and were met by two men in white and a nurse who had a friendly smile. The police officer got out, opened her door and taking hold of her arm, he led her out of the car. The smiling nurse greeted her,

"Miss Croft, we've been expecting you. It is a shame that you had to be brought here in such an uncomfortable fashion." She said frowning, "Perhaps we could remove the restraints officer? I'm sure she'll behave calmly now, won't you Elina?"

She seemed genuinely nice a motherly sort in her demeanour. The officers removed the cuffs and she rubbed her wrists.

"Are you in on it too?" She asked the nurse, "I mean, did my uncle pay you to treat me like I'm crazy? You know I am perfectly sane don't you? He's just trying to make people think I'm not so he can take control of my father's estate."

The nurse nodded softly,

"Why don't you speak to the doctor about that."

She said as she took hold of her arm to lead her inside. Elina pulled out of her grip and shook her head,

"No, I demand to see my doctor, Dr. Edmonds, he's been my physician since I was twelve, he'll tell you that I am perfectly sane."

The nurse stared at her with a calm expression,

"If what you say is true then you'll have to speak to the doctor here and have him refer you to Dr. Edmonds. Until then I think it is in your best interest to act cooperatively don't you think?"

Elina swallowed and gave a small nod. She realised that she was right. She needed to calm down if she was going to convince people she was sane. The nurse thanked the officers before they left and led Elina inside, the two men in white walking behind them, she believed that they were referred to as orderlies in places like this, but she wasn't sure. As the nurse lead her inside she started talking, though she only half listened to what she was saying. She told her that her uncle Richard had singed her in already and that until she got a medical analysis that deemed her of healthy mental state, only he could sign her out. She told her about meal times, activities they had for patients, therapy, group therapy, she zoned out. She didn't belong here.

"Okay Elina, now please take off your clothes."

Her eyes widened.

"Pardon?"

The nurse gave her a firm look.

"Elina, it is mandatory for all patients. Trust me when I say that being uncooperative will be much more unpleasant."

The two men who had followed them had waited outside the room, but she could still see a silhouette through the frosted glass. She hoped that they wouldn't dream of having two men strip her, but she didn't want to find out. Biting down on her bottom lip in anger at her uncle, she did her best to pretend that this was just a medical examination, one that she had consented to. She unzipped her dress at the side and slipped out of it. Her skin was smooth and flawless, below she wore a black pair of underwear with some lace trim on the edge that were cut in a very flattering fashion. She quickly removed the bra, her breasts dropping only the slightest amount, still pert even with their generous size, considering her build. She placed her clothes on the surface beside her and kicked off her shoes.

"The rest too, please."

The nurse said as Elina had stood there waiting. Elina looked at her pleadingly but got nothing more than a stern look. She sighed and slipped her panties off too. Her pink nipples stiffened in the cool air of the clinic-like room even as she crossed her arm across her chest, her other hand going between her legs to cover the small triangle of trimmed pubic hair that matched the colour of her long wavy dark-brown hair on her head. The nurse pointed to a small shower that stood over a sloped section of the floor with a drain in the corner.

"Please wash off there, make sure to use plenty of soap."

Elina frowned,

"I-is this necessary?"

The nurse sighed,

"We could have you restrained and I could give you a sponge bath if you'd prefer the indignity of that?" Elina shook her head firmly, "Good. So, shower."

Elina dejectedly walked over to the thing and turned it on, using her toe to measure the temperature she waited for it to warm up.

"What are you doing?"

The nurse asked, annoyed.

"W-waiting for it to get warm."

She replied defensively. With a sigh the nurse stepped over and gave Elina a little push that put her under the shower head and doused her with the chilly water and caused her to scream in shock. If her nipples hadn't been stiff before they were now. She tried to step out but the nurse held her under it.

"WHAT THE-?! What's wrong with you?"

"It doesn't get warm I'm afraid. Budget cuts."

She heard the door open and one of the orderlies stepped in. Elina yelped and covered herself with her hands scowling at him as he didn't even hide the fact that he was looking at her.

"Everything okay sister? I heard a scream."

"It's fine Daryl, wait outside for now, I'll call if I need you." Thankfully he left the room. As he did the nurse grabbed the soap and started to lathe it up in her hands. "I'll do your hair as I don't want to be here all day. Can I trust you to wash your body?"

She handed Elina the soap and she nodded sullenly in between shivering. The nurse started to rub the soap roughly into her hair, taking little care of any discomfort. Closing her eyes tightly she quickly began washing her body. Luckily the ordeal didn't last long. The nurse washed the suds out of her hair before turning off the icy waterfall and handing her a small rough towel.

"Dry." She commanded. Elina took the towel, scowling at the woman as she stood their shivering. She did as she was told as the nurse went to a cupboard. Coming back with a small bundle of cloth, she sighed. "Hurry up please."

Elina scowled again as the nurse sighed and grabbed another towel and started to roughly dry Elina's hair,

"H-Hey it'll tangle if you do that!"

She protested. She already hated that she'd been forced to use generic soap on her hair, usually she'd use a shampoo that specifically prevented her hair from being damaged and a conditioner afterwards. She was ignored as the nurse continued. Before she even felt properly dry the towel was taken away from her and thrown into a basket in the corner.

"Put these on."

"C-can't I wear my own clothes? I just want to see my doctor and get out of here."

The nurse remained silent. Elina looked over and saw that her clothes weren't where she'd left them anyway. Scowling and not wanting to stay standing here in the nude, especially as cold as it was she slipped the rather uncomfortable pair of panties on. They weren't exactly flattering. She fiddled with the gown trying to get the knots undone that held the sides together. The nurse left to get something from the cabinet and sighed as she saw Elina still struggling with the gown as she returned. Snatching it from her she put it down on the counter.

"Put that on while I sort out your bedding. I need to cut your nails."

Elina frowned, "I-I don't want them cut."

Sighing the nurse shook her head, "I've had enough of this attitude from you. If you don't want to be put in your room without dinner, do as I say."

Elina's jaw dropped, she'd never been spoken to in this way before, scowling she gritted her teeth. "I'll give you as much attitude as I wish." She snapped. Immediately regretting it.

The nurse called out for the orderlies, as they came in Elina pleaded, saying she'd behave. She covered her breasts as they walked in on her, still in only the pair of issued panties. She tried to grab the gown but as she reached out they grabbed hold of her wrist. As she struggled to try and pull her hand free from them, trying to pin it across her chest she managed to snatch her hand back and accidentally hit the nurse across the face. She immediately knew that it was a horrendous mistake when she saw the look in her eyes.

"Perhaps..." She said, wiping a small spot of blood from her lip, "A night in a strait-jacket will show her that behaving is in her best interests."

"A strait-jacket?!" She cried in outrage. "You can't be serious! Please. I'll do what you say."

The nurse rubbed her cheek as the other orderly took a jacket out of the cabinet. Elina struggled, tried to curl up, but the two men were much larger than her and with the help of the nurse they easily forced her arms into the too-long sleeves. Pulling the jacket tight around her she was forced face down onto one of the surfaces that smelt of disinfectant.

"Please!" She sobbed. "You can't treat me like this."

They tightened the buckles that held the jacket tight around her body and then started to pull the sleeved around behind her forcing her into an awkward, tight, hug of her own body. The sleeves were tied in place locking her arms in the awkward embrace as she felt something pull up between her legs, pressing against her intimate areas, she yelped and struggled, realising quickly that it was just another belt or strap hat prevented her from somehow finding a way to slip it off over her head. She was picked up and put down in a chair where she sat in silence, scowling at the ground, her cheeks flushed with humiliation. She was still aware of the eyes of the two men on her smooth, slender legs, if nothing else at least the jacket was covering her breasts from their unabashed gaze. The nurse sighed and shook her head,

"A night in the padded cell will soften her up. Tomorrow I'll expect you to be better behaved."

Elina's eyes widened, "Please, Please don't leave me in this all night." She pleaded. But her pleas went unheard as she was easily dragged away by the two large men in white.

3.

Elina had cried herself to sleep. Crying over her forced imprisonment, because that was what it was, and over the death of her father. She wished he was still alive; he'd never of let this happen to her. She also swore that she'd get revenge on Richard, one way or another, he'd pay. Her sleep was restless, she couldn't get comfortable in the strait-jacket and her dreams were horrific. But she was aware that the whole night hadn't yet passed when the door was opened. She blinked as the bright light hit her eyes.

"Wh-what's- who Is it?"

She mumbled as her mind groggily awoke trying to remember where she even was. As she opened her mouth to speak again something was roughly pushed inside it, pushing her jaw open. She called out, but the hard rubber muffled the sound. She furrowed her brow trying to figure out what was happening as the man fixed the gag in place. It was the orderly... Daryl was his name, she thought. Her heart started racing. What was going to happen to her? She was too scared to even cry as he grabbed her and started marching her out of the room, closing it behind them. He looked around as if he was nervous, or as if he didn't want to be found doing this. So naturally Elina started trying to make as much noise as possible, kicked and stamped as he dragged her. Scowling and mumbling a swear word he lightly tapped her in the stomach, knocking the air out of her. As she struggled to breath she was a lot more compliant and he managed to lead her to a door and out into the bracing cold of the night.