Will This Come True?

Story Info
What happens after you read the story?
2.3k words
4.5
10.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You read an interesting story, written by me, on the web page and start to feel a bit impressed, even excited. I have typed my e-mail address in the end of the page and you decide to contact, after all, you have nothing to lose. I can notice that you have spent some time composing the mail and you seem to be quite a fascinating lady. The attached picture is also gorgeous and I reply immediately. Almost daily I receive new mail and you appear to be very tempting Miss. I suggest a date face to face some time and remain expecting you answer. Next evening a broad smile appears on my face while reading your favorable answer. Therefore, we make a date for the next weekend at a cozy café at the Center.

After getting to know along coffee, I start to feel quite a bit fascinated to your tasteful figure and twinkle in the corner of your eye. Fortunately, we are supposed to meet again in the evening. Both of us were planning to go to nearby nightclub with our friends, so probably we will hit together there.

Then, later in the evening, while I am encircling with my friends I recognize you on the dance floor. I finish my beer at the counter and while encouraged by the first of the evening I aim to you. When passing by, I slightly touch your stiff butt. After turning around you cannot notice me. I wait a moment and then move back close to you. I come behind you and note in a little while how you slowly move towards me. Eventually your backside moves, in the rhythm of the music, right in front of me. I place my hands on your hips, at the same time you turn your head and I can see from your look that finally you have identified me. You move your hands on mine and hold them tightly on your body. Gradually you nestle against me and my hands start to caress your hips and rear. I can see that you like it and gently I kiss your neck and snap your earlap. We dance there close together for some time.

I ask, if you wish something to drink and you answer in affirmative. I take you by the hand and we move over the counter, where I order the drinks. We go through light discussion sitting by the table, kissing every now and then and brushing each other. At some time comes out that my flat is only few miles away. Then I notice how music changes to slow and I invite you to dance. You approve smiling and we move back to the dance floor. I embrace you with my hands and you let your cheek rest on my shoulder. I do the same and we give ourselves up to the rhythm of music. When the song nears its end, you lift your glance slowly and I drown to your beautiful eyes. Slowly our lips get closer and eventually they meet accomplishing gentle, sensitive kiss. At the same time, I sense you nestling tighter against me.

I suggest leaving to my place and you accept with no persuasion. We go out hand in hand and I call a cab. While waiting, I lead you to a small niche on the street and we go deep into a passionate kiss. I push you against the wall and my hands begin wandering on your stunning figure. We desire each other so much that jealous attention of few by passers does not matter. I move my hand slowly beneath your top and set your other breast free under your bra. I brush it gently and feel hardened, attractive nipple against my palm. At the same time, my other hand moves carefully on your thigh and rubs light between your legs. I can clearly sense your excitement. Slowly I move my hand under your pants of good fit and find that you are not wearing any panties. I can feel your smooth, moist labia with my fingers and you clearly shiver when my fingertip passes by your clitoris. You lean against the wall and I hear your harsh breath while my finger circulates on your most sensitive point. But then cab arrives. We go together to the back seat. I would like to go on with recent events but we manage to keep our cool and we are contented with some impassioned kissing. I pay for the lift when arriving to my courtyard and we move in.

In the elevator, we go again deep into intense kiss. You stand against the wall legs slightly apart and I rub my rock-hard cock, waiting underneath my jeans, against your labia. You open my belt and a few buttons already in the elevator and we sneak quietly to my flat. I take your top off right away in the lobby and you do the same to my shirt. You push me against the wall and pull my open pants down. You notice the rise in my tight boxer and then begin to tease me with your skilful embraces. You take my underpants off and caress my hard penis with your hands. Every now and then you lick it deliberately tempting me and you can feel how it vibrates. Eventually you take it in your mouth and at the same time you move your hand back and forth on its shaft. I am so excited that I soon begin to feel that I cannot hold it anymore. I inform you about that but you just carry on. My sighs get deeper and you can see glimmering drop on the reddened peak of my penis. Then my knees are about to fail and I finally come.

I lift you up gently and kiss you tenderly. I finally carry you forth from the lobby and lower you on my bed. I stay sitting on the edge of the bed and you come astride to my lap. I open the brackets of your bra and for the first time I am able to see your appealing breasts. I kiss and snip your stiff boob while caressing the other one with my hand. I do not touch your hardened nipples yet, with either my fingers or my tongue, I just twiddle around them. You cannot stand it anymore and you ask me to undress you fully. You stand up next to the bed and I lower myself to the knees in front of you. Slowly I start to lower your tight pants revealing your fascinating, beautiful labia.

I spread your legs little after undressing you and passing by I slightly touch your swollen lips. You release a slight sigh when you are touched on your most sensible area and I notice that you are seemingly moist. I ask you to lie down on the bed and you exactly that. You leave your legs outspread and I come on you. I kiss your lips gently and playfully snap your lower lip. Contemporary I caress your silky hair and then kiss you again, this time a bit more intensely and I note your eager reaction. I disengage little and just tease you nagging your lips and neck while you would like to play with my tongue. While kissing your neck I notice how you turn your head aside and surrender to my lips. Slowly I move upwards snapping your earlap while my breath and short stubble tickle you. Then I kiss you again on lips willingly. I start to brush your breasts and while I move downwards and start to caress the skin around your nipples with my lips and tongue. Teasing you, I lengthen your waiting, and finally I lick your erect nipple with my moist tongue. However, right after that I move a bit more downwards, kiss your stiff belly, and at the same time place my hand on your inner thigh. I caress you with my fingers continuously from higher up but not from quite above.

I rise up and ask you to wait for a second. I disappear to the kitchen and after a while, I come back next to you. Without a word, I start to kiss your breasts. You expect my warm tongue to touch your body but at the same time it turns out that, I have a piece of ice in my mouth. I can feel how your nipple hardens again caused by the cold ice, setting off quiet moan. I keep ice cube in my mouth, and take turns with my warm tongue and cold ice on your breasts. After that, I slide that ice down from your boob with my tongue firstly to your side and from there to your stomach through your hip all the way right next to your labia. Next thing is to repeat the same path with my tongue. Simultaneously I keep caressing your thighs, still avoiding going too far up. I repeat the same the same path down from your breast and reverse a few times and clearly the pleasure makes you to twist and turn and I can hear your thicken breath.

You move your hand on mine and move it up your leg, to your recognizably moist labia. I move myself between your legs, kiss your inner thighs and caress you with my tongue up from your knees, again to almost there where you would desire. I kiss and nag your sensitive skin next to your lips. Eventually I brush your swollen, moist labia from below upwards and then back down. I can hear your sigh of relief and you pray me to carry on. I touch your inner labia with my tongue and widen your moist with my finger and then I reveal your clit by spreading out your lips. I lick it slightly and I am able to see and hear your reaction. At the same time, I push my finger in and start to brush you from there, slowly from deeper and deeper. With my finger, I rub the front edge of your wet opening while I spread your labia again with my fingers to be able to caress your bare clitoris. I keep on doing this for a while and I can see that you are already centered just on your pleasure. I just hear your intense breath and feel you wiggling for my petting. Then I push slowly my other finger in also, and lower my head. While spreading your inner labia with my fingers I place my tongue directly on your clit and start to lick it. I rub roughly the same the place inside you with my fingers that I am licking with my tongue from outside and I can feel your hips moving in the same rhythm against my fingers. Slowly I thicken my licks and eventually I note how your body tightens and your back curves. Right after that, I feel your lovely vulva contracting on my fingers. For a second your whole body is tense and then you remain lying relaxed on the bed. Even so, I go on with my gentle embraces for a while.

I get up and finally take off my already open jeans. You open your eyes feeling my movement and your look is stuck in my rock-hard cock, pointing towards the roof. You smile and spread your legs little more. I come over you, rub the tense head of my penis against your clit, and then lower it between your lips. I repeat that few times and again I can see from your reactions that it is worth. After all, I gently push myself deep in, ogling you and your beautiful eyes. When I am wholly inside I keep my position for a second enjoying your tightness. Then I gradually start to move my hips back and forth. You lift your feet up and wrap them around my waist in order to have me as deep as possible on every push.

I disengage myself from between your legs and ask you to turn on your side. I lie down behind your and while finding the way between your labia with my fingers I push myself in, this time all the way at without stopping. Common rhythm can be found easily and both have good, relaxed position. With the same, I snap your ear and your hand moves to brush my butt as an answer. I suggest you to turn on your stomach and once again I come over you, staying in you all the time. You bend your back a bit and your divine butt raises little, while your belly remains almost against the sheet. I copulate you from you behind, going deep into you with every push, and unconsciously you find the exact rhythm. For a while I stop, the way that only the head of my cock is inside you, and after that I push myself again deep in. All I can hear is your moaning. I note that after being relatively quiet for a short period, you start whining again, this time even more intensely. I see you pressing your fists together and grapping the sheet. Again, I feel your body tightening up and this time I can sense your contractions of pleasure even better. That, combined with the view presented by your flexible body, stimulates me to the utmost and finally I go off deep inside you while the waves of pleasure pass through my whole body.

After all, we both lie down satisfied. I pull the blanket over ourselves and it comes to my mind how I drowned to your eyes in the nightclub, when all actually began. I caress your soft hair gently and our lips create once again a good-hearted kiss. We both remain quiet, because the sweetness of the moment does not need words. Finally we fall asleep, our naked bodies involved in each other.