Will Work for Panties Ch. 03

Story Info
Aunt Sherrie makes a confession and Vincent gets excited.
5.9k words
4.26
116.5k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 09/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the several weeks following my interview with my aunt Sherrie and her sisters, Patti and Bambi, things sort of went into cruise control. I was entrenched in studies during my sophomore year in college, and I was also busy with an after hours job to help pay my way. To all outward appearances I was a typical college student just trying his hardest to earn good grades, make a little money, and put myself in a position to get a good job after my eventual graduation.

Of course there was this other little factor that was happening also. A little thing that precious few people in this world knew about, and I wanted to keep it that way. I’m not ashamed to say it now, but I was just a little panty freak. I have this panty fetish. Nothing gets me turned on more than a sexy pair of women’s panties. The sexier or more exotic they are, the more aroused I get.

Best of all, I had this incredible source of panties: my aforementioned Aunt Sherrie and her two sisters. The interview - as I came to call it - took place several weeks earlier. It basically involved my giving the ladies a summary of what I liked to do with the panties that they had given me for doing several jobs around their houses. These were typical handyman things that any trained chimpanzee could do. It just gave them the opportunity to help me along. Talking about my sexual proclivities with the ladies’ undergarments was the most erotic experience of my life up to that time.

I had always wondered why they would do something that most people would consider weird, if not a little disturbed. My Aunt had told me that I reminded them of someone close to the three of them who had a similar issue, and that they found the need to be supportive. She did not tell me who it was or elaborate more on the story, and I thought that she was protecting someone’s privacy as she had protected mine. She had given me support and understanding and love, and there wasn’t anything that I wouldn’t do for her.

The winter had come slowly that year, but when it did arrive it hit hard. By the end of a late January storm there was so much snow on the ground that the weathermen had lost track of how much had fallen. They didn’t need rulers to measure it anymore they needed yardsticks. All that crystallized moisture on the ground needed to get moved somehow. Fortunately for my aunt and her sisters they had a willing helper at the ready.

I had arranged with my Aunt Sherrie and her older sister Patti to plow and shovel around their houses. Bambi was too far away, and her husband was home to take care of the snow removal anyway. I talked with both Sherrie and Patti the night before the snow really hit, and we arranged the same price of three pairs of panties for services rendered.

By this time in my relationship with these women the whole issue of payment in panties had become a running joke. They all knew that if any of them called me for any reason that I would be all too glad to drop whatever I was doing and help them, panties or not. Patti specifically had a special place in my heart, and I accepted that I would do back flips for her at her request. While all three women had been understanding with me, and while I certainly felt an attraction to each of them, I thought that I connected with Patti on a different level.

Early in the morning, before the sun had risen, I woke up with strong morning wood. I was aroused and wanted to tend to my first erection of the day, so I grabbed a fistful of panties from their drawer and placed them on the bed in a pile. I knelt in front of the panties on the bed and one by one began to rub them around my hard-on. I went through the thongs and bikinis first and eventually got to the more sophisticated fare that had come from the French Boutique, a lingerie shop where Aunt Sherrie and her sisters shopped.

I held my cock in the pink tap pants that Patti had bought while rubbing my chest with the mauve panties that Aunt Sherrie gave me. This was a favorite combination of mine. My penis was rigid as I graced the silk pink tap pants around and around the most sensitive parts of my groin. Then I decided to try something new.

I emptied the entire drawer of panties onto the pile on the bed. I placed the copper thong on the pillow at the head of my bed, and thrust my cock into the pile of panties beneath me. I called it a panty fuck. There I was on the bed thrusting my hips into a pile of nylon and silk, a virtual panty pussy. It was exquisite.

My fantasies took over. I thought about Bambi, a beautiful woman with a big mouth who never hesitated to cause a stir. It was she who bought the copper thong that lay undisturbed on my pillow. As I fantasized about grinding my cock into her pussy I leaned forward and pushed my face into the thong, rubbing my face around it. I thought about what it might feel like to fill her big mouth with my cock, knowing how much she loved cocks and all.

Then I switched scenarios and thought about Patti. Patti was a loving and supportive woman who held my hand throughout the interview with her and her sisters. I felt excited sitting next to her on the sofa in my aunt’s living room and often played out a fantasy of her guiding my hand to her own panties. She would take one finger at a time from my hand and rub her pussy through her own silk underwear.

I fantasized that Patti leaned back on the sofa, with Sherrie and Bambi watching, and guided my hand as she masturbated herself with my fingers. As she rubbed my hand between her legs I would start to feel her panties getting wet. Using my palm as a sex toy, she would guide it inside her panties as she stroked herself to climax with my hand. I always imagined her wearing a pair of virgin white tap pants since she said they were her favorite.

As my arousal grew I was careful to break for a brief moment and put a condom on myself. I had started donning the rubber as a way of preserving my precious panties from spillage.

That done I returned to my panty fuck and imagined that I was penetrating my Aunt Sherrie. She was the one who had gotten the whole ball rolling for me. From the day that she caught me raiding her hamper to arranging this whole relationship with her sisters, I knew that I owed the position that I was in at the moment to her. I fantasized about thrusting my cock into her pussy, her panties pulled to the side to allow me access to her sex. She would wrap her long sexy legs around my body as I continued to thrust into her.

I fantasized about leaning back slightly and raising one of her legs up to my shoulder. I gave myself quite a mental image: there I am sliding my cock into her pussy while gently stroking her panties with my free hand. In and out, back and forth, up and down.

The tension mounted so much that I couldn’t have stopped if I wanted to. Rather than fight the urge to come I just bucked my body into the pile of lingerie faster and harder until I exploded a shot of come into the condom. It was nice and sanitary. It also drained my balls of semen. I learned one thing that morning: a panty fuck is fun.

Now I had to straighten up things and get ready for some work.

***

The storm had ended on a Tuesday. That left the beginning of the week for us to shovel and plow our way to freedom. For anyone living in warmer climates snow is just something that they have in the mountains for skiing. For those of us living in harsher winter climates it weighs us down and tests our will; how long can you shovel until you snap?

I plowed Patti’s house first. Her kids were home from school and they built a snowman in the front yard. Her brother Brian was over to lend a hand as well. It was a big task because their house was on a corner lot had a lot of frontage to the street, and a city ordinance clearly stated that the property owner was responsible for all snow removal within 24-hours of the end of a storm or else it was a $50 fine. We had to clear out her entire driveway, the sidewalk in front of her house, and the walkways all around the house. The plow didn’t fit in some areas, so I had to take care of those by hand shovel. It was a heavy wet snow that weighs a shovel down and doesn’t clear off easily. It was almost more work to get the snow off the shovel than it was to pick up the snow itself.

As I worked with Brian we had a little chat.

“So, how are things going at school, Vincent?” he asked.

“Just fine I guess. I have this one professor who is a real asshole. He never shows up to classes and has a research assistant doing all his classroom work for him. It makes me wonder what the hell I’m paying for,” I said.

“Yeah, my wife’s sister complains about the same thing too. It seems to be a common problem these days. She’s at City University.”

That caught my attention. “Oh yeah? That’s where I go.”

“Yeah I know. Sherrie told me that. She asked me if I’d introduce you two. She isn’t seeing anyone, and Sherrie thought that you two might hit it off.”

I pondered an introduction to a real girl. Damn, that seemed scary. But Aunt Sherrie had told me before that I needed to get out and circulate more. I had avoided doing that, but she had stayed on my back about it. She even hinted that she could do something to help. This must be what she had in mind.

“Well, I guess I don’t have any problems meeting a pretty girl,” boy was that a fucking lie.

“Great, then I’ll give you her phone number. I already spoke to her, so you won’t totally surprise her by calling tonight. She is pretty, too”

Patti came out to the front door as we finished the last of the shoveling.

“Do you two want something to warm up?” she called to us.

“No,” Brian called back. “None for me. I have to get going.” Then her turned to me and handed me a piece of paper with a name and number on it. “Here you go, Vincent. Give her a call tonight and see what happens.”

Brian left, and I went inside to take Patti up on her offer.

“Would you like some hot cocoa?”

“Yes, please,” I answered.

I took the cocoa and some cookies, and I sat down at the kitchen table. Patti looked out the window to check on her children who were making a snowman that looked like he needed a chiropractor. It tilted to the left.

“I have something for you here,” she said. She took out a familiar sized package from a drawer in the kitchen and handed it to me. I put in my pocket with the ease of a mobster receiving protection payments from the local merchants.

“Thank-you,” I said. “Patti, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure. Go ahead.”

“Well, when Sherrie first told you about me, you know, when she first told you about my fetish…did you think that I was weird or something?”

She paused for a moment and contemplated an honest answer.

“I thought that you were kinky.”

“Kinky?” I asked.

“Yeah, kinky. Like you have some sexual tastes that run to the untraditional. I was kind of surprised at first that she was talking about you, but not about your fetish.” It seemed like an honest answer.

“So why have you, you yourself been willing to go along with this. Why have you been, ah, paying me this way?”

“Because kinky can be nice,” she giggled.

“Come on, tell me the truth,” I countered.

“That is the truth, sweetie.” She paused and then leaned forward and took my hand. “Sherrie wanted to help you, and she asked Bambi and me for support. Support for you. She thought that if a few women helped you understand your desires that you would be able to deal with them. It’s all about having a healthy respect for yourself and being able to keep the things that turn you on in context.”

“But, I’ve told you what I do with these panties. Some people would find that really bizarre. You all just accepted it,” I said.

“Listen, right now you are just experimenting. It feels great and you’re having a lot of fun. Right?”

“Right,” I was unsure of my answer.

“You will learn, in time, to enjoy this fetish or any others that you may have within the context of a healthy relationship.”

“Do you really think so?” I asked.

“Trust me I know so. I’ve seen this before and it turned out to be okay for everyone involved.”

Patti was hinting to some experience that my Aunt Sherrie and her sisters had with someone close to them. Somewhere along the line they had encountered this fetish before. Each had hinted to it long ago, and my aunt told me without much detail that this was not uncharted territory for them.

“Being turned on by something inanimate is one thing,” she continued, “but being turned on by a living, breathing woman is another. When you can carefully combine the one with the other life is really going to be fun.”

“Do you have any fetishes?” I asked.

“I sure do.”

“What are they?” I asked.

“Oh, I’m not telling.”

“Why not?” I asked thinking it was all a bit unfair that she wouldn’t tell me.

Patti leaned into me and whispered in my ear, “Because you might not be able to handle it.”

I felt myself staring blankly at the refrigerator door after that response. I squeezed her hand thoughtlessly, and then felt her squeeze back. I let it go at that and finished off my cocoa and cookie before springing another question.

“Patti, can I tell you something personal?”

“More personal than what you’ve already shared?” she asked jokingly.

“Yeah, all kidding aside. This is serious.”

“Sure Vincent, you can tell me anything.”

“You’re my favorite.”

Those four words were harder to get out of my mouth than anything that I had ever said to this woman. Months ago I had sat on a sofa in my aunt’s living room and described in graphic detail the manner in which I used the panties these women had given me to masturbate. I talked about my favorite panties, and I even wore a pair as I sat in that room talking to them. But this confession of feelings for Patti was a hundred times more difficult.

Patti smiled at my confession and squeezed my hand once again.

“I’m flattered,” she replied.

It just sort of hung in the air like that for a second. I was looking her right in the eyes at this point, and I felt my heart pounding like the beat at a hip-hop concert. My penis was responding also. That troublemaker was straining inside my pants and left me no maneuverability. After a pause that was a bit uncomfortable for me I threw out one more piece of personal information.

“Patti, you’re my favorite fantasy.”

That caught her off guard. She squeezed my hand and smiled a little nervous smile. She also seemed to get slightly teary eyed, but it didn’t last long.

“Well, that really is flattering. Thank-you.”

“You’re welcome,” I said in a voice little more than a whisper. My heart was pounding so hard I could feel it in my ears.

A few more awkward moments passed and I decided that it was time to get more work done. Patti saw me to the door as I put on my coat. I tried to zip it up, but the zipped got stuck.

“Here, let me help you. It happens to my children all the time.” And she loosened the zipper and closed my coat all the way. The she straightened my collar a little and brushed the coat out with her hands.

“Remember Vincent, anytime you need to talk I’m always here.”

“Sure, I know.”

“And thank-you for sharing your secret today. I think that is very sweet.”

She kissed me on the cheek, and I got flush all over.

We said goodbye to each other and I left Patti’s house. As I passed by the children in the front yard I got hit with a snowball in the back of the head. A brief battle ensued that pitted the forces of good, me, against the forces of evil, Patti’s children who had just thrown about ten snowballs my way landing in the driveway I had worked so hard to clear. Aunt Sherrie’s house was next.

My Uncle Donald was in the driveway already plowing. I got out, said hello, and started shoveling in the few places where he had left snow.

There’s hardly any snow left. That son of a bitch is going to cheat me out of a day’s wages.

After what few flakes had remained on their property I was informed that we were obliged to help out his elderly neighbors across the street; two more houses in addition to my uncle’s. No wonder he wanted to get such an early start. The plowing was easy enough, but there was a layer of ice underneath left over from previous snowfall that hadn’t been properly cleared. The ensuing task of chipping away the ice by hand so that these people would not slip and break a hip was tedious, but after about two hours of chipping and building calluses we were finished.

We were welcomed inside the house by my aunt and the children who were just getting dressed for what seemed to be an arctic expedition. In reality the kids were going to go sledding.

“Do you two want anything to warm up?” my aunt asked.

“Yeah,” said Uncle Donald, “how about some coffee?”

“Vincent, do you want coffee?” she asked.

“Do you have any hot chocolate? Coffee makes me jumpy.”

“Sure we do.”

We sat at the table for a few minutes downing copious amounts of hot fluid and chocolate cookies. After gulping down his third cup, my uncle rose and ordered the children out of the house and down the street. My aunt said that she was waiting for a phone call, and that she would join them in a little while. Actually it was an elaborate ruse to pay me in my preferred choice of currency and have a brief conversation once my uncle left with the kids.

“So long you little rug rats,” I called out, teasing them.

“Well, it’s nice to see how you win friends and influence people,” my aunt teased me.

“Yeah, I’m a regular Andrew Carnegie.”

“I think you mean Dale Carnegie,” she corrected me. “Wait a minute. I’ll be back in a second. Wait for me in the living room”

She left the room and I went into the living room and sat on the sofa. Aunt Sherrie returned with a small shopping bag that I recognized it as coming from the French Boutique.

“Here you are,” she handed me the bag and sat down next to me on the sofa. I put it by my side.

“Aren’t you going to open it up and see what I bought you?” she asked.

“Oh, sure. Sorry.”

I opened the bag and took out three pair of French cut panties each trimmed in lace of the same color. They each had a floral pattern of sorts stitched into them, and they were all very silky. One pair was a deep navy blue, another pair was magenta, and the third pair was black. The last pair reminded me of the sort of panties that a French maid might wear. They were all quite beautiful and I laid them on my lap; that caused my penis to react.

“Thank-you very much,” I said.

“You’re welcome. Patti bought the really pretty colors this time around.”

“Oh, I didn’t check the ones that she bought me. I left them in the car.”

“Well, that’s no way to treat the panties she gives you,” she gave me a little reprimand. “Now go out to your car and get your panties.”

I ran out to the car quickly, slipped on a stray piece of ice that my asshole uncle didn’t move with the snow blower, and landed right on my butt. I picked myself up with the most dignity that I could muster, took the panties Patti bought me out of the car, and returned to the house limping.

“What happened to you,” Aunt Sherrie asked.

“I think I just broke my coccyx.”

“We’ll have to get you a codpiece instead of panties next time.”

“No, no. I said coccyx.”

“Bambi will be terribly disappointed that you broke your coccyx. You know how much she loves them.”

“I said coccyx. You know, the tailbone.”

“Your bone will never get any tale with a broken coccyx,” she teased. She couldn’t contain her laughter at this point and we both started laughing. Aunt Sherrie put her hand on my knee while trying to compose herself over our rather stupid joke, and my cock – yes my cock – jumped with excitement. I don’t know if it was her hand on my knee or the dirty joke that she had just made, but I was excited.

“Let’s see what we have here,” she said after shaking out the silly laughter.

12