Will Work For Shoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh—hhahhhh—hhhah—oh—oh Gavin—oh God, Gav—oh God that's so g—oh, God! Oh, fuck! Fuck me—slam that hard cock inside me!" Her voice was an exuberant leonine roar. The wild rapid knocking of her heart and the force of her climax shook her body. Her strong cunt muscles squeezed his cock unmercifully. "OH…! Come on, honey, jam that thick fucker up in me! Come with me—do it! Fuck me! Fuck it good and hard—I don't care if you fucking hurt me!"

All he could do was what she told him. He grabbed her firm ass with both hands and leaning against her, against the side of the high bed, he abandoned himself to uncaring, barbaric thrusting, heaving his cock into her so fiercely that he found himself grunting involuntarily with each stroke. The wild and urgent itch he had been fighting took him over and he surrendered to it, letting ecstasy uncoil from balls and belly and ass and out the end of his cock, as irrevocable as a released harpoon. His strong contractions, and the sounds he made, merged into Sidonie's as he spurted into her. Her arms closed around him and her warm herb-and-grass-scented hair stirred as he breathed hard into it, tickling his face.

Somehow they managed to reach behind Sidonie's back, pull the comforter aside on the bed, and then heave themselves up onto it. He lay atop her athletic body, as exhausted as a beached whale, an occasional aftershock running through his cock and making a small dribble onto her thighs. Her arms were still around him. He felt unstrung from pleasure. In a minute he would have to get up and turn off lights, but right now he could barely move.

"I love you, Gavin," Sidonie murmured. She looked up at him with heavy-lidded eyes, and a closed-mouth smile, looking like Mona Lisa might have looked, if Mona Lisa had eyebrows and had just been fucked till she whooped and hollered.

"I love you too. But Sidonie…"

"Yeah?"

"Next time you shop for shoes," he said, "You'd better take me with you."