Will You? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redinabed
Redinabed
71 Followers

She was rewarded with a shy smile, a sight which made her heart flutter, a reaction she was not expecting.

"It's ok, I think it's just a slight sprain."

"Pip, please let me take a look, I'm something of a sports therapist," Beth smiled reassuringly. Pip nodded her assent and Beth reached up to very gently probe the shoulder.

"It's a bit tricky through the shirt. Now let me see, does it hurt when I press here?" Pip shook her head. "Lift your arm for me sweetie." Beth tried hard to focus on the task at hand, finding it worryingly difficult to ignore the generous bikini clad breast revealed by Pip's shirt as she raised her arm.

Pip flinched as Beth pressed on her shoulder. "Sorry," whispered Beth hoarsely. "I'm not sure it's actually injured, feels like a really tight knot of cramped muscle. I could give you a massage, should sort it right as rain."

Pip smiled and nodded, "Sure that would be nice. But first, I'm famished and you promised to make tea." Beth rolled her eyes as she moved into the kitchenette.

As she watched Beth preparing a salad Pip wondered if she ever ate anything else. The noise of chopping receeded into the distance as Pips thoughts replayed the days events. It was amazing how Beth's presence always seemed to lift her spirits. She was having the best time she'd had in...well ages when they were down at the pool. Then those apes had turned up and it was like someone had burst a bubble. But now, she felt relaxed and comfortable again. What was it about this woman that so good for her soul? Her musings were rudely interrupted as Beth plonked a bowl of greenery in front of her.

"Feta cheese salad, and a cold one." Pipa looked quizzically at the ice cold beer and then back at Beth. "What?" Remonstrated Beth, "That's your basic foodstuffs there. Healthy salad, and beer."

Pipa giggled as she took a slurp of the cold liquid. She wasn't much of a drinker but Beth made her feel relaxed about it, and what the heck, she was on holiday.

Several beers and a lot of small talk later, the meal was finished. Beth cleared the plates away as Pip's voice wafted over to the kitchenette. "That doesn't count by the way, my crushing victory deserves a full cooked meal, with several courses and all."

Beth was about to snap back a witty reply when she heard Pip gasp out. She looked round to find Pip standing next to the table, clearly in some discomfort still.

"I'm ok, it's fine," smiled Pip. "Just pushed the table away and my shoulder decided to remind me how silly I'd been this afternoon."

"That decides it. I want that off." Beth pointed at Pip's shirt, "and you face down on there," she pointed authoratively at the couch Pip was using as a bed.

Pip pulled a playful face at Beth as she shrugged of the shirt and lay down on the couch. Her shoulder pained her again as she arranged the cushions into a comfortable position.

Beth came back out of her bedroom with what looked like a bar of soap wrapped in some paper. "Body butter." she explained to the puzzled Pip. "Your body heat melts it, makes for a really smooth sensual.. err I mean relaxing massage."

She straddled Pip's body in a business like manner, feeling anything but businesslike inside. Frowning she slid her thighs down Pip's legs until her bum rested on Pip's heels.

"Pip sweetie, the top will have to come off too, I can't work around it."

For a moment Pip didn't move, then slowly, hesitantly at first she raised herself to her knees, her back almost touching Beth just behind her. She reached up to grip the hem of the sports top, intending to lift it over her head, her movements caught short by another twinge from her shoulder.

"Here let me help." Beth tucked her fingers under the sides of the top and gently tugged it upwards. "Sweetie, can you help me out round the front?" She whispered hoarsely as the hem got caught under Pip's chest.

Wordlessly Pip eased the front of the sports top over her breasts, her unexpectedly firm nipples dragging over the fabrics edge. Painfully she lifted both arms as Beth slid the top off her, dropping it on the floor beside them. She could feel Beth's warm breath on her bare back causing her to swallow deeply as she lowered herself down to the couch.

Beth slid herself back up Pip's prone form, her strong thighs gently gripping Pip's feminine hips. Carefully she unwrapped the body butter and ran the bar over the pale skin of Pip's back. As the scented bar slid over Pips skin her body heat melted a trail of scented oil along it's path. Once she was satisfied Beth placed the bar to one side and gently ran her hands over Pip's back.

The body butter smoothed the stroking of her hands, causing them to glide over the soft skin. Gradually she increased the pressure, running her thumbs up Pip's spine as her hands stroked the silky soft skin. The urge to plant a gentle kiss on the Pip's milky white skin was almost overwhelming. Beth gently bit her lip as she resisted. Her soft caresses gravitated to Pip's shoulders, the muscles knotted with tension. Tenderly at first she kneaded the tight muscles, slowly increasing the pressure until she felt them gradually relax.

Pip groaned quietly. "Hmmm, that's nice," she whispered, the incredible feeling of relaxation mingling with her drowsiness.

Pip lay with her head turned to the side, affording Beth a view of one side of her face. Her elfin eyes were closed as she smiled at Beth's expert touch. Carefully Beth worked her thumbs to the base of Pip's neck and started to tease the stiffness away. This coaxed another quiet moan from the blonde girl as Beth gently and slowly massaged her way down Pip's backbone.

Slowly Beth slid herself down Pip's prone form, giving herself better access to her lower back. And...if she were to be honest, a better view of Pip's shapely backside, the rounded globes hidden from Beth by nothing more than a thin piece of cloth. Beth's hands gently caressed the patch of skin just above the bikini, her thumbs daringly sliding under the edge of the material.

As her gentle hands stroked over the pleasing swell of Pip's hips, her gaze was focused on the gap between Pip's soft white thighs. The material of the bikini did little to hide the gentle swell of her mound, the crease of her vagina very evident. Beth swallowed deeply and glided her hands up Pip's back, lovingly caressing every inch of bare flesh. She slid her own thighs back up, until her aching sex was just inches above Pip's sexy bum.

Huskily Beth whispered, "You know, it hardly seems fair, you lying there all exposed and topless when I'm not."

She reached behind her back and unclasping her bikini top she discarded the strip of material on top of Pip's. Smiling to herself she ran her hands over her own breasts, the body butter warmed by Pips skin making the firm globes slippery. Beths hard nipples sent sparks of arousal shooting through her as she gripped them between her fingers.

Slowly she lowered herself, almost lying on Pip's back, her stiff nipples, stood out like thimbles and poked into the soft skin. She whispered into Pip's ear, "Is that better sweetie?"

Her only response was the steady breathing of someone in a deep exhausted sleep.

She smiled to herself. Maybe not tonight then. She may be horny as hell, but she was no bitch. She may have succumbed to her desires and made her mind up to try and seduce this beautiful young girl, but she also wanted it to be special for Pip.

For a moment she considered retreating back to her own room, then with emerald eyes twinkling mischievously she snuggled in next to Pip, pulling a thin blanket over them both. This was the closest she'd been to someone in quite a while, and the feel of Pip's skin next to hers felt divine. Gently sleep took her, a smile still on her lips.

********************

A short time later something caused Pip to wake up. At first she tried to ignore it, she was having such a lovely dream where she was cuddling in close to someone, feeling a closeness she'd never shared with anyone before.

Slowly the dream seemed to take physical form as Pip became aware of her surroundings. With a start she realised she really was embracing someone closely, very closely if the warm breath on her face was anything to go by. A pinprick of panic slowly started to swell in her sleep fogged mind as she realized just how close she was to this other person, lying chest to chest, a leg draped over her hip.

Slowly, almost fearfully she opened her eyes. The dim moonlight illuminated the features of Beth's sleeping face. Pip smiled to herself, the anxiety she had felt melting away as she stared at her new best friend. Beth must have been as tired as her, she reflected, and just snuggled in. She thought it a bit odd Beth would do that, but she recalled the fun sleepovers she used to have with her friends when they were younger.

This was the first time she'd had the chance to look closely at her friend, at least the first chance to look so closely without being noticed. A strand of curly ginger hair lay across Beth's face, and when she looked closer Pip realised that her eyebrows had the same vibrant colour to them. The freckles on Beth's face notched her cuteness factor up by several degrees thought Pip. The slightly pouty lips added a healthy dose of sexiness that made Pip feel both aroused and uneasy in equal measure.

Pip wiggled herself slightly to get into a more comfy position and suddenly froze! She realised with a start that she was topless. Her naked breasts had just rubbed against something equally soft. Very carefully she ran the fingers of her free hand down Beth's back. Oh god, she was topless too, that feeling of softness against her breasts...it must be Beth's...they must be touching.

This was a situation she should feel very uncomfortable about. She should even be angry. And she should definitely do something about it. And yet, she felt none of this. If anything she felt even more relaxed, more at ease, and if she had the courage to admit it, aroused in a way that usually led to one of her rare masturbation sessions.

Pip closed her eyes as she tried to work out what to do. How did she get into this position and more importantly how would she get out of it. But amongst all this turmoil one thought kept surfacing, making itself heard as much as she tried to avoid it. Eventually she relented, accepting the thought, as alien as it seemed to her. Why even try to get away, it said, this feels so nice just stay here and enjoy it.

"If you keep pulling at it, they will come off you know." Beth's sultry voice caused Pip to freeze. She had been so lost in her thoughts she hadn't realised her hand had come to rest on Beth's hip, and her fingers were unconsciously toying with the bow that fastened Beth's bikini bottoms.

Pip's eyes opened wide, like a deer caught in oncoming headlights. Quietly she stammered, "I..I'm sorry I...I..Just," as she tried to untangle her fingers.

"Shhhh." Beth's hand gently closed on Pip's, easing the young girls hand against her hip. "Don't apologise, I like it." She smiled disarmingly at Pip, her green eyes shining with a look Pip had never seen in anyone before. She was now acutely aware of the undeniable feeling of arousal that was swelling inside her.

Slowly Beth inched her face closer to Pip's .

As their lips touched the world took on a new perspective for Pip. Their soft lips melted together as her doubts, her insecurities, her lack of identity all faded into the past. Automatically she responded to Beth's kiss, working her jaw, sliding her lips against her red headed companions. Beth's hand came up and caressed Pip's short spiky hair holding her tenderly as her lips parted, allowing the tip of her tongue to slide out. Beth's tongue slid over Pip's soft lips, worming its way in between them. Pip responded with a soft moan, her mouth opening, allowing the slippery intruder access.

Beth slid her hand down to Pip's neck, gently stroking the skin as her tongue slid in deeper seeking out a playmate. Pip had never been kissed like this before but she knew how to respond, simply because it felt so right, her own tongue met Beth's and danced a slippery dance, their saliva mingling as it coated both soft tongues.

Gently Beth's hand pressed against Pip's shoulder, guiding her onto her back. Beth's lips never left Pip's, locked as they were in a deep bottomless kiss. Pip moaned again, less softly this time as she felt Beth's hand gently cup her breast, something no one else had ever done, but it still felt so right.

Tenderly Beth caressed Pip's breast, surprisingly firm despite its generous size. She kneaded the compliant flesh, stroked its softness, circling the nipple, teasingly failing to touch the aching nub. The kiss became more frantic, spurred on by Pip as she felt her arousal blossoming, she'd never felt this horny before in her life, her pussy felt like it was on fire. Pip groaned deeply as Beth's fingertips closed on her nipple, it had never felt this hard, this...tender.

Their lips mashed together, breathing ragged and heavy through their nostrils as Beth rolled the hard nub between her fingertips. Her left leg was hooked over Pip's leg, her crotch pressed hard against Pip's hip bone, her firm thigh nestling between Pip's legs. Pip responded to the ache, the yearning between her legs, by gyrating her hips, pressing her mound against Beth's thigh.

The rhythmic gyrations also had an effect on Beth as Pip's hip ground against the redheads crotch, teasing her inflamed clitoris through the bikini bottoms. She was so turned on she was sure her hood was back, the shiny pearl sliding over material made slick with her own arousal. She gasped into Pip's mouth as another hip thrust drove her closer to the edge. Reluctantly she slid herself off Pip's hip, determined that Pip should be the one to cum first.

Pip moaned as she felt Beth's strong thigh move away, the disappointment though was short lived as she felt Beth's hand glide down her side and tug at the bows securing her bikini bottoms. With gentle tugs on both sides Beth unfastened the ties and pulled at the material. Pip lifted her hips allowing the material to slide free, sighing as she felt it peel stickily away from her pussy. The thought entered her mind that for the first time in her life she was lying naked with someone, and was about to allow them to explore her most intimate treasures. She'd thought about this moment, always imagining she'd be scared. But she wasn't, not with Beth, with Beth she just wanted this more than anything.

She parted her legs, exposing her virgin pussy, gifting it to Beth's expert touch. Beth's fingers glided over Pip's oh so soft skin, inching closer to her mound. With some surprise Beth discovered Pip was totally smooth, not a trace of a hair in sight. Her fingers parted as they stroked over Pip's mound, her skin baby smooth to their touch. Fingers slid between her legs now, following the crease where thigh joins mons. Involuntarily Pip's hips pressed forwards, desperate to feel the press of Beth's fingers against her needy pussy. Beth skillfully avoided the weak thrust and brought her fingers together again, nestling at the tender patch of skin between Pip's puckered anus and her leaking pussy. She ran her fingertips through the wetness gathered there before stroking them over the length of Pip's slit.

Pip moaned loudly as Beth toyed with her labia, the soft flesh slippery with her leaking juices slid effortlessly between the fingers. A sharp gasp erupted from Pip as the slick fingers brushed her clit. The sensitive organ was fully engorged and took very little coaxing to slide from its hood. Pip shuddered in Beth's arms as Beth gently milked the bundle of pleasure. Beth could feel Pip was close, but didn't want her to cum, not just yet.

Her fingers slid back down to Pip's labia, gently toying with the pliant flesh until one digit slid effortlessly between them, its tip resting at Pip's entrance. Beth slid a second finger down to the quivering opening, her sensitive fingers slowly circling round and round, getting wetter by the second. She pressed gently down and was rewarded as her fingers slowly sank into Pip's molten depths.

Pip groaned loudly as her pussy was stretched by the two probing fingers. Beth suddenly stopped as her probing fingertips pressed against the barrier of Pips hymen. Reluctantly she broke away from the kiss. Her questioning eyes locked onto Pip's.

Pip nodded, a smile on her beautiful lips. Beth pressed down and suddenly felt the barrier break as her flingers slid deep into the molten wetness. Pip cried out as her hymen gave way, her trusting eyes never leaving Beth's, an ever widening smile appearing on her lips as Beth's fingers gently massaged her inner walls. Beth's thumb gently pressed against Pip's clit inviting it back into the party, then started teasing it, moving from side to side.

Mindful of Pip's tenderness Beth didn't pump her fingers, instead using just her fingertips to gently massage Pip's depths. Beth could feel the soft vaginal walls pulsing around her fingers, molding perfectly to the shape of the unfamiliar intruders. Pip was close again, Beth could tell.

Hoarsely she whispered, "Cum for me sweetie, cum." She fluttered her thumb ever faster over Pip's aching clit and watched enthralled as the orgasm tore through the younger woman, her elf like features contorted in ecstasy.

Pip had never cum this hard before, her vagina spasmed around Beth's fingers, her tenderness adding to the intensity of the feeling. Involuntarily her hips jerked up and down, Beth's hand skillfully riding them, her fingers deep in Pip's clenching wetness.

Each contraction of her orgasm tore a loud moan from Pip's throat, she lost count of how many times she felt her pussy, no her entire body, clench around Beth's fingers, but slowly the contractions eased off and she flopped back on the bed, utterly drained.

Beth smiled lovingly down at Pip. The young blonde gazed dreamily back at her, her delicate features covered in a sheen of sweat, the embers of her arousal still smouldering deep in her blue eyes. Beth leaned in and placed a tender loving kiss on Pips panting lips.

"Mmmmm," moaned Pip huskily, "I never dreamed, it would be that good."

"Oh there will plenty more," whispered Beth, "but maybe not tonight, you're going to be a bit too tender. Speaking of which, I think I need my fingers back."

"I did wonder how long you were going to leave those in there..ow!" Pip winced slightly as Beth's fingers slid from her sodden pussy with an audible wetness. Her eyes opened in wonder as Beth brought the drenched digits up to eye level. Both fingers were slick with Pip's cum, a pink tint running down one digit. As Beth opened the fingers several strings of cum stretched out between them.

"Mmmmm, one each," whispered Beth as she fed the pink tinged digit into her own mouth, using her full lips to sweep the finger clean as she slowly slid it from between them. Pip looked on in mild shock as Beth swallowed the harvested cum.

"You taste divine sweetie." she offered the remaining digit to Pip.

The musky aroma of her own cum filled Pip's nostrils as she nervously looked at the finger. Part of her longed to experience all the new sensations tonight offered, but her reserved self still held sway in some things.

"N...No...I...I don't think I can...sorry...." She looked apologetically at Beth.

"Shhhh sweetie, don't be sorry, it's my fault I shouldn't rush you. May I?"

Pip nodded her assent and watched as Beth licked clean the remaining digit. Once satisfied it was devoid of cum Beth rested her hand on Pip's hip as she fixed her gaze on Pip's deep blue eyes. "Kiss me sweetie..." She pouted her lips as she inclined her head toward Pip.

"As if you need to ask" grinned Pip as she leaned in and pressed her lips to Beth's. Like a snake Beth's tongue darted out meeting Pip's. They duelled a slick dance, part saliva, part Pip's cum.

Redinabed
Redinabed
71 Followers