Willa's Gift Ch. 2

Story Info
Willa discovers her Mother's wish.
920 words
3.83
115.4k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 04/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
354 Followers

They were home for a week now. Willa went out to the movies with her friends. Frank went into his room and found the jewelry box, he took everything out and turn it over looking for the hidden bottom. He push and pull and couldn’t find it. Opening the lid he look inside, and was getting ready to close it when he notice a little flower that was different from the rest. he pulled on it and the bottom pop up, and there were the papers Mary said would be there. Pulling the papers out, he sat back reading them. Mary had purchase a piece of land with a house in a small town, someplace called Billspluff. There was a picture of the house, and some maps. He found the letter too.

Reading the letter he found out that she had fix it so they could married if them wanted. And also Mary had left a caretaker to keep the place up, if they wanted to move. Frank smile, his wife had thought of everything. He wondered if Willa was carrying his babies like Mary said. He didn’t really want to move, he love his work and he wasn’t sure if Willa would want to leave all her friends behind.

Willa didn’t want to go out with her friends, but she didn’t want to hurt they’re feelings so she went. The movie wasn’t very interesting, so the everyone wanted to go to the Country club. Willa begged off, saying she was tried and was going home to sleep. She wished she could get out of this town, but she didn’t to leave her dad. She got out of the car and went out to the pool, sitting down and looking up at the night sky. Frank saw Willa standing by the pool, as he watched he saw her take off her clothes, dropping them to the ground. She jump in.

The cool water felt wonderful on her skin. Closing her eyes she floated in the water. Frank walk out and stepped into the water quietly. Making his way over to her. She heard swim up to her.

“Hello Daddy.” she said.

“Hi, baby, why are you home early?” he asked.

“I wasn’t having a good time.” she told him. He grab a float and told her to get on and lay back. He spread her legs and kiss her inner thigh, licking his way to her pussy. He lick the outer lips, slip a finger in. He found her pleasure nob, sucking it in his mouth, he fuck his finger in her pussy.

“OH, YES. FEELS SO GOOD, OH GOD I’M CUMMING!!!” she cried out.

Willa and Frank went inside to his study.

“I found papers you mother hid in her jewelery box. it’s a land deed and a picture of the place.” he told her.

“It looks like a nice place.” she said. He pulled her unto his lap.

“She also had papers under the name of Frank and Willa Brown, and the house is in my name. She also has a birth certificate for you. We don’t have to do anything right now.” he said.

“That’s okay, what will we do now?” she asked.

“Mmmm, maybe we can go upstairs and watch some movies, then maybe slip into each other.” he whispered in her ear.

“I think it sounds wonderful. I’ll meet you up there.” she said.

Willa slip into a sheer black bra and panties. She was picking out a tape when he came in.

“What are we watching tonight?” he asked.

“We watching

“DADDY’S LITTLE GIRL” is that okay with you?” she asked. They layed back on the bed and he pulled her on his lap. He cupped her tits, and move his hands down to the panties.

“Oh may there is an opening. I like them I can get what I want without taking them off you. What a wonderful invention.” he said.

“I have them in many colors, red, purple, blue, and white.” she told him. He played with her pussy while watching the show. On the screen Willa saw that the man had his cock fucking the girls ass. Frank was so excited that he was fucking Willa’s pussy with his finger as fast as the man on the screen.

“OOOOOO, DADDY, SO GOOD.” she groaned.

“Maybe we can try that some time, if you like to.” he said. Willa reach for his cock, stroking him while she watched the screen. He was getting hard again. He was moaning and squeezing her tits, and pushing his cock in her hand.

“MMMM, SWEET BABY I WANT INSIDE YOU RIGHT NOW.”

He layed her down and his eyes look over her body, his hands followed, touching her, kissing her. He move up between her legs, lifting them over his. He push his cock in and pulling her to him, moving his cock in circles trying to get deeper. Once he had all of his cock in he started thrusting faster, making her moan. Willa was thrashing her head back and forth. He suck her nipple in his mouth.

“OH MY GOD I’M CUMMING!!” she screamed. He slammed his cock in, and suck hard on her nipple, and he exploded.

Over the next few months Willa and her Dad spent every night together. Willa notice that she wasn’t feeling well for the last week, she was tried and sick to her stomach. When she threw up the next morning she made an appointment with a Doctor.

honeydew
honeydew
354 Followers