Willie's War Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers

Outside the garden was scented with the perfume of late summer and Günter rejoiced in being his guide. Although the hawthorn hedges had lost their blossom other things were in riotous colour; there was broom providing its own splash of golden brilliance, pink and purple pansies, and in the park further on there were acres of buttercups.

The view to the front of the house extended over a formal garden to the nearby town, but each side of it was terminated by hedges and little grass plots where the family in the past had erected tombstones to their pet animals. At the back of the house orange trees in large tubs were ranged along the terrace.

"It's lovely." Willie said, very conscious of Günter behind him, looking at the close fit of his skirt and the curve of his legs: overtly assessing things that had nothing to do with horticulture.

Günter turned his chiselled features up to the sky. "No rain today. A good day for being out of doors." he said.

"Yes," Willie agreed, "But unfortunately I must return to my work."

"Shame you can't stay out longer. There are so many things a girl and boy could do together on a day such as this."

Willie's cheeks suffused with hectic colour. The handsome gardener was making a pass at him, and he rather enjoyed it. But he wasn't prepared to give in on a first meeting. "I'm afraid you will have to do them alone today." he panted.

Günter leaned forward. "What I have in mind takes two." he growled against the shell-like cavity of Willie's ear.

As they walked back he slipped an arm around Willie's waist and rested his hand on the shelf of his hips, achingly aware of the slender, shapely body he enfolded. "It must be awkward for you here. I expect you're a townie who's used to being around boys a lot."

Willie nodded. "It is different here to what I've been used to in the past."

On reaching the window Willie made to lift himself through, but before he could do it he felt strong, masculine fingers close over his wrist. With no warning Günter touched a finger to unresisting lips that promised the sweet taste of a mountain spring. "Shame you can't linger awhile longer. Perhaps I should offer a sample of what you'll been missing."

The look in the man's eyes became one Willie could easily fathom and he shifted unsteadily under his gaze.

"Günter, don't you dare kiss me." he spluttered in a gush of air. He swallowed, feeling his throat constrict, and he couldn't prevent his face from showing a blush. He knew he should have said more -- he should have protested more fiercely, but further words became stifled at the source when the man's mouth descended onto his own.

Heat. At the touch of his lips, a volcanic shock seemed to flood along Willie's veins, searing him with the intensity of molten fire. His knees buckled beneath the man's probing caress and he clutched at him helplessly. Words were quickly forgotten and his good intentions fled the moment the burly man's arms closed around him, pulling him forward and drawing him in until he was curled into his embrace.

Fingers slid over his skin and tremors rock him, and he was lost, and all the time Günter's mouth writhed against his own in a kiss that demanded everything, and gave everything. When the kiss broke for a moment Willie whimpered softly. "Please -- please let me go."

Slowly they drew apart, and the man stood smiling, making no attempt to hide the arousal in his trousers. "That's a good start." he said, "We must try it again sometime."

Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers