Willing, But Not

Story Info
She was afraid to try, but did.
1.3k words
3.93
33.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me & my roommate Kelli were on our way to class at the college. I noticed this girl standing at the bus stop & asked Kelli if she had seen here at school. She looked & said yes. So I turned around & stopped by her. Kelli put down here window & asked her if she wanted a ride. She said yes & got in the back. It was almost an hour to school.

Kelli & I lived at my parents house in a basement suite they had built for me.

I think they knew we were lesbians, but never said anything.

On the way to college Kelli asked the girl we had just pickup her name.

Hilda she said.

Kelli told hers & I said Barbara.

We talked back & for like we were old friends.

About school & what we were taking. Boys. Sex.

All the time Kelli was sizing her up as our first college submissive.

At the beginning of every November my parents went away till the first of April. That was perfect for Kelli's & I girl searching time. Hilda looked hot & with the right moves on her, she was going to be it.

We picked Hilda up & took her home every day.

She told us she was from New York, but living with friends of her parents in a spare bedroom they had. She had, had a boyfriend, but found out he & the other BF's she had, had all had cheated on her. That is the why she had chosen an all girls college.

So she was asked if she had ever been with a girl or girls.

She replied a girl had kissed her one time when she was drunk. Didn't know what to do, so didn't resist.

When asked if all that happened was the kissing, she blushed.

After a little more plodding, she said no.

What else we asked.

I had a skirt on she replied & she put a hand up under my skirt & down inside my panties.

Did you like it we asked.

As I said, she replied, I was drunk & didn't know what to do, so just her have her way with me.

And how did she have her way we asked?

We went to her apartment. Sat on the couch. Started kissing again. She put her hand up under my skirt & inside my panties again. Rubbed my clit till I thought I was going to cum. Then fingered me with three fingers till I did cum. Then we took our clothes off there in her living room. She took me by the hand & led me into the bathroom. She turned on the shower. We got into it. She put some soap in both our hands & we started washing each other.

Did you enjoy it all was asked?

I don't know Hilda replied. I was pretty drunk.

So did you only have the shower & nothing else?

No. After the shower we got into her bed. She put a pillow under my head. Knelt over my face. Told me to pull my legs up towards mine. She placed her face between my thighs & started to give me oral sex.

What did you do then?

I put my face between her thighs & did the same to her.

Did she make you cum?

Yes.

Did you make her cum?

Yes.

Did you like the taste of her?

Yes.

How old was the girl, we asked?

She was a woman, Hilda replied.

How old?

In her 30's I think.

Where did you meet her?

At a club where I wasn't supposed to be.

How old were you?

I had just turned 18 & felt like getting drunk. My parents were away on business, so they would never know.

She was beginning to moan as she answered our questions.

Would you do it again, we asked?

I probably would if I was drunk.

What if you weren't & met a girl here at college who made a pass at you?

I don't know, but maybe.

Come November my parents went away. Kelli & I had the house to ourselves.

Come Friday it was hot & was going to remain hot for the weekend.

When we pickup Hilda we asked her if she would like to come to my place after school for a swim.

I don't know how to swim, but maybe you can help me learn.

We sure can, we replied.

After school we all met.

Well lets head back to my place, I suggested.

I don't have a bathing suit, Hilda said.

I'm sure Kelli or I will that will fit you, I replied. Little did Hilda know she wouldn't be in it that long.

She couldn't swim. We had water cannons to use on her. One of us would shoot at her from the front while the other sneaked up from her behind. That one would hold her by the waist, so she wouldn't drown. The other would come at her from the front.

We found a bathing suit that would fit.

As she changed, we checked out her body.

34C cups. Nice nipples. Tight round ass. Landing strip on her moans. What appeared to be a mouth watering clit & nice labia lips.

Into the pool we went. The shallow end so Hilda felt safe.

A full water cannon we each had.

I shot at Hilda from the front. Kelli from behind.

We soon had Hilda turning each & every way. It was long before she was in over her head.

Kelli came up from behind her & grabbed her around the waist.

Hilda's arms & legs we thrashing around.

I have you, Kelli assured her.

When she felt safe, she quit.

Slowly I approached her from the front.

When I got to her, I pulled the tops of.

She looked at me.

Nice boobs Hilda, I told her.

She never said a word.

I reached out & started caressing them.

After a few minutes she closed her eyes.

She was going to be ours.

I took one of her nipples between my thumb & forefinger & slowly twisted it. Then pulled it gently. Then hard. She let out a soft then loud moan.

Back & forth I went with each of her nipples.

Kelli had pulled her into the shallow water where Hilda could now stand.

Kelli turned her around.

I came up behind Hilda. Reached around her & started to play with her boobs again. They had become firmer. Her nipples bigger & harder.

Kelli untied the bottom of the bathing suit & pulled it off.

She slipped her had down between Hilda's thighs.

Hilda said nothing.

As Kelli played with Hilda's clit, she started to kiss Hilda.

Hilda didn't resist. All she did was moan more & more.

I knew Kelli wanted to finger fuck her, but decided to do that when we up on the pool deck.

Kelli took Hilda up on the pool deck. Laid out a blanket on the side. Had Hilda sit on it with her legs dangling over the side. Hilda's ass right on the edge.

I spread Hilda's legs wide. Her clit & pussy lips were swollen.

As I kissed & licked & nibbled on Hilda's inner thighs, Kelli played with boobs.

Soon we had her body shaking violently.

Her sweet juices of total ecstasy flowed from her shaking & moaning body.

Kelli I changed places.

Once again Hilda was brought to a thundering orgasm.

We rushed into the house & into my bedroom.

Had Hilda lie on *OUR* Kelli's & my bed with a pillow under her head.

Kelli knelt over Hilda head. Held her legs up high & wide.

I knelt down between Hilda's thighs.

As Hilda kissed & licked & sucked Kelli's now swollen clit & pussy lips, I did the same to Hilda's.

Kelli & I kept changing places.

We wanted Hilda to taste lots of our sweet, white cum. And she did just that.

We had just started with Hilda.

Into our toy box we went.

What happened next is another story if people like this one.