Willing Ch. 08

Story Info
The conclusion to the two women's sensual Sapphic journey.
5.6k words
4.78
71.6k
27

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 11/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke in complete and utter darkness, a strange tickling between my legs. As I ascended to the surface of consciousness from the depths of my deep sleep, I realized that someone - Virginia - was lying between my legs, her mouth on my pussy. Apparently she'd started without me, as my pussy was dripping wet, my clit was buzzing, and my entire vulva felt ready to explode with excitement.

"Unnh, uhh, Virginia, that feels so good....god, honey, you woke me with your licking....ohhhh," I muttered, groaning with unexpected pleasure, as my sweet, but apparently very horny, girlfriend continued eating me out. I had been dreaming that I was giving birth, while some man clanked a tin cup on jail bars outside my bedroom. I laughed to myself - my dream self had wondered why a baby coming out of my vagina had felt so good - now I knew!

"Good morning, baby," Virginia cooed, throwing the sheet off from over us, then returned to licking my swollen pussy lips, and lapping at my wet slit, and occasionally lightly kissing my clit. I lifted my hips up, stretching with pleasure, and loving the feel of her warm lips on me. My hands clenched the mattress on either side, twisting the sheet fiercely, as ecstasy coursed through me, spasms of pleasure wracking my body.

"Oh god, Virginia!" I yelped. "My clit's on fire, your wonderful tongue is driving me crazy!"

Virginia giggled, and reached up, over my stomach, to hold my breasts in her warm hands, caressing, massaging, squeezing my small breasts, flicking her thumbs over my nipples sharply, making me jerk as bullets of pain/pleasure tore through me, straight to my cunt. "Unnh!" I grunted, cumming over and over, my ass thrashing on the mattress. "Fuck me....fuck me," I moaned, as she fucked deep into my hot slit with her sweet tongue.

I felt overwhelming waves of love radiate through me, desire, lust and love for the sweet girl who was getting busy between my thighs. I wanted to reciprocate all the pleasure she was giving me. But she mock-slapped my hands when I tried to pull her up over me.

"No, no, no," she lectured me. "Mommy's gonna make you cum again....her own way." I moaned in frustration, but I was rewarded when Virginia finally moved up and lay on top of me, our breasts and stiff nipples pressing together, and then again when Virginia kissed me, her face and cheeks creamy with my cum, redolent with my own feminine smell....and taste.

I licked her, when she wasn't hotly kissing me, loving the feminine smells on her, from both of our hot bodies. I so wanted to lick every part of her sweet body, but it was clear that she wanted to fuck me, and wouldn't tolerate any nonsense. It was a pleasure to be dominated by her.

"Now, baby, you're going to get a nice, hot and slow fuck from your lover girl," she whispered in my ear. Then she sat up, her warm, full breasts resplendent on her chest, and I ached not to be able to just kiss those cute hemispheres. She arranged herself so that our legs were scissored together.

She rested with her ass on my left leg, her left leg under my right leg, and her right leg along my side, then slid herself slowly into me, the heat and moisture of her pussy radiating over my thigh, then onto my own cunt - I imagine she felt the same. Soon our labia were nuzzling each other, then kissing wetly and hotly, our pussies sharing our heat and moisture, our clits trying to kiss too. I think we both knew that our clits rubbing together would make us explode unbelievably.

It's not as easy as you might think, both of us breathing heavily with excitement, and women aren't exactly built to match up pussy to pussy without doing a little bit of docking together. But when Virginia lay herself along my right leg, and began kissing my foot, and I did the same with her, then we started to sync, our pussies really coming together, and things got REALLY hot. I have NO idea where Virginia figured out the whole thing, it's not as though she were some super lez.

"Mmmm, this is different, baby," Virginia laughed, as she kissed the top of my foot, and humped her pussy slowly and softly into mine. Then I felt her lips close around my big toe - my baby girl was sucking on my toe, while she fucked her cunt into me.

"Ohh, nice," I moaned, then sucked her big toe into my mouth. It was weird, I'd never done anything quite like that. It tasted nice, after all, it was Virginia's - anything of hers would taste good to me, lol. Then I went from toe to toe on that foot, sucking each of them like little dicks, or more like big clits - a far nicer image for me!

We got into a rocking motion, sliding our wet pussies against each other's hole, enjoying the heat and wetness and excitement that we were feeling for each other, as we sucked on each other's toes, sweet little female toes sliding in and out of our mouths. The pleasure was building inside each of us, and anticipation of the ecstasy the other would feel was in turn making both of us hotter, and more sensitive to the stimulation at our pussies, and at our feet and mouths.

Eventually, both of our mons were smeared with a mixture of our clear female lubricants, slick fluid dripping all over our mounds, lips, clits and slits. The wetness was enabling our labia to mash more closely together, and soon our clits were brushing, then touching, then kissing together, erect, sensitive clit kissing erect, sensitive clit, thousands of nerve endings in each tiny, pink pearl massively stimulated with every movement of our bodies together.

"Unnh, unnh," Virginia moaned. "Oh, Linda, I'm cumming, I'm cumming.....I can't hold it off, ohhhh!!" Her body jerked and slammed into mine, figurative sparks flying from my clit as she crashed her crotch into mine, and we tried to join our pussies as one.

"Oh, yesss, I'm cumming toooo!" I moaned, as I experienced my second orgasm of the morning. "Oh, god, yesss baby," I sighed, as my body spasmed with pleasure, then collapsed, resting my head on her ankle. 'Great way to start the day,' I thought to myself, 'completely worn out from fucking my wife' (as I was now thinking of Virginia).

I crawled around to Virginia's recumbent form, and to my surprise, she was asleep! I looked at the clock on the night stand - we had another hour of sleep coming to us, thank goodness.

I lay with Virginia, fast asleep, pulled the sheet over us both, and suckled on one of her sweet breasts, softly tonguing and sucking her nipple, which became hard quickly in my mouth. It felt so comforting, I felt so loving and so loved, and quickly joined Virginia in sleep.

When I awoke to the sound of the clock-radio, I had Virginia in my arms and we were spooning, our usual sleep position. Her body was warm in my arms, her hair smelled of cum and shampoo, and I nuzzled her ear softly. "Time to get up, sweetie....again," I whispered.

"Mmmm, good morning....or night. Darn, it's still dark - do you ALWAYS have to wake up when it's dark? I can't even see you, baby," she complained. I heard her fumbling around, then the light snapped on as she found the lamp switch.

"Mmm, that's better," Virginia said, giving me a sleepy smile and kissing me, then snuggling her body into mine. "I feel so rested," she said.

"That's a bit of a surprise....you were a lovely little tiger," I said into her hair.

"Hmm....what do you mean?" she asked.

"You know....before," I said. Virginia lifted her head.

"Before?" She had a puzzled expression.

"Well, yeah," I said. "Umm, about an hour ago. You were all over me - it was wonderful. And then you tribbed me, both of us actually, til we came."

"'Tribbed?'" What's that?" she said, still puzzled.

"Like this," I showed her, putting the first two fingers of both hands in a 'V', and putting them together. "I didn't even know you knew about that."

"I didn't," she said. "Or at least, I've never done it, but I did read about it when I was on the Internet the other day - I wanted to be good for you." I laughed.

"Well, asleep or awake, you're the best lover I've ever had," I said. "Will you marry me?"

She smiled. "Of course, when we can some day, I'd love to marry you."

"No, I mean now. Or at least in the next month. We'll find some place where we CAN marry, so we have a legal certificate," I said. "Wedding dress, everything - at least, what we can afford."

She had a stunned look on her face. "You REALLY, REALLY mean it?" she said, her eyes searching mine. I nodded.

"You bet."

"Oh, yes. Yes, YES, YES, YES!!!" She hugged me so hard I thought she'd crack my ribs. We kissed to seal the deal.

Then I said, "You'd better shower. You've got my cum all over your face." Virginia looked blank. Then she touched her cheek with her fingertip, and found some.

"Where on earth did THAT come from?" she asked of no one in particular, smelling her finger.

After I turned on the water at the shower, I stepped over to Virginia, kissed her on the tip of her nose, grinned and said, "Clearly, it's a sign from heaven that you were meant to be married to me." I had never felt happier in my entire life.

We shared the shower, which was becoming a habit - and a nice one, at that. I admired her sleekly wet body, as I soaped her down, cupping her full but firm breasts, her soft ass cheeks, and her beautiful pussy. She returned the favor, getting me clean, and re-stimulated, all over.

We dressed, then headed out on the road.

THE END

* * * *


ONE YEAR LATER

Okay, Virginia yelled at me today. "Why did you leave those poor readers hanging?"

"I thought I was done with the story," I said.

"Well, sure, if you don't care what happened to anybody. Go finish it for the readers, then come upstairs," she said, sternly.

She had a mischievous expression on her cute little face. "If you'll finish it, y'know, tie up all the loose ends for those nice people, I'll give you a little present..." Virginia kind of wiggled her butt, and headed upstairs. I sighed - she knows I love nothing more than being with her, even after a pretty busy year together. So, here goes:

* After we left Atlanta, we delivered the art to my four stops in North Carolina - and I'm happy to say that everything was in perfect condition, no damages. So, a win-win for Arcturus Trucking and our customers. I have no idea how the 'Starving Artists' themselves made out, but I imagine they still go the Art Assembly Line every day, and crank out their objets d'art.

I was happy for that, because later that week I also contacted Alan Arneson at Betelgeuse Trucking - more on that in a minute.

* Then we drove down to Fayetteville, and I met Virginia's parents. Her dad, Jim ("The Colonel") was really leery at first, after all, he had to cope with 1) his daughter being turned into a lesbian, 2) her being pregnant (not that lesbianism caused that), and 3) help arrange a wedding for her with her lesbian lover within a month's time - more on that later, too. When he found out I was ex-military, and saw how much I love Virginia, he started to come around.

Then when he heard about how I rescued her from the Ass Hole, AND how we kicked his ass, he actually became a fan. Her mom, Julia, completely accepted us, and she was absolutely wonderful. I think of her as 'Mom' too, but she's working on me to re-establish communications with my parents, too. We'll see...

* Virginia and I completed our run back to the West Coast with the frozen barbecue, and we REALLY had a lot of fun on the trip. Maybe someday I'll write about that, including the female traffic cop in San Francisco who tried to seduce us both - at the same time!

* When I got back to LA, I gave my notice - yup, I got the General Manager job with Betelgeuse's new subsidiary, "Professional Truck Rentals," based in Fort Smith, Arkansas - that's right, I'm now running a truck rental operation right here in Arkansas, I'm not on the road anymore, and in spite of (or maybe because of) the poor economy, business is booming. People don't want to buy trucks and lay out capital, they want to rent 'em - come on down, we can help! Mention my name or Virginia's, and get a 10% discount - also a 15% discount for gays and lezzies (you don't have to prove it).... okay, enough marketing!

* A month to the day after I proposed, and Virginia accepted, we found ourselves on a beach in St. Martin, on the same Long Bay beach that the writer lady had talked about back in Atlanta - God, it was romantic as hell! We got married at sunset, Virginia was radiant in her wedding dress, I wore a modified tux, and Virginia's parents were there. I will NEVER forget our wedding, and of course, it was videotaped. If you come over, we'll show it to you. We had an idyllic honeymoon there in St. Martin after everyone left - it was perfect, and we did ALL the things honeymoons are for! We DIDN'T video that!

* Five and a half months after our wedding, Virginia gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Julia Marie Staples-Cross, named after her mom and mine (I guess that'll probably help smooth over things with my parents, when I get around to it). Seven pounds, twenty one inches long at birth - and she's growing like a weed. She's the spitting image of her mother - absolutely beautiful. She's also loads of fun, and laughs all the time! Oh, and Virginia and I are both listed on her birth certificate as her parents - you can do that now!

* Mike the Ass Hole (do I HAVE to talk about him?) pleaded guilty to most of the charges against him, and was sentenced to thirty-five years in the Cummins Unit prison - apparently, that's not a very nice place. He's contesting the drug charges, but if he's convicted on those charges, the Arkansas State's Attorney tells us he'll never see daylight. As long as he doesn't ever bother us...

* We've kept in contact with the various people we met on our first trip together - the couple from Webster University in Fort Smith, and the writer lady from Colorado. We may go visit her sometime next summer. We DID get around to picking up all of Virginia's stuff back in Bullhead City, AZ, right after I gave notice at Arcturus. And she brought back a lot of clothes she had left at her parents - I think her dad was happy to get the closet space back. Of course, a lot of it didn't fit her for a while, what with little Julia Marie being a bun in the oven, but I'm happy to say they fit now.

* Miz Smith is doing well, though she was a little sad that she doesn't get to watch over the dogs and Sneezer anymore, since we have our own full time family living in the house. So we got her a rescue dog and cat from the animal shelter, older animals who usually have trouble being adopted - they're the sweetest things, those two - and she fell in love with them. She named the dog 'Nixon,' and the cat 'Golda,' after Golda Meir, I think. Apparently she had some business with those two... she also babysits Julia Marie sometimes when Virginia and I go out.

* Oh, and one last thing. Betelgeuse is so happy with how our Fort Smith business is doing, that they're going to open up a second truck rental center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. And my Assistant Manager, Sam Watson, is going to be the General Manager. You didn't think I'd forget an old friend like him, did you? He's never been happier, and he's driving his family crazy, what with them doing things together all the time. You'd think he was making up for lost time, lol.

And.....that brings you readers up to date, I think...so...

THE END

* * * *

"Okay hon, I'm finished," I yelled up to Virginia

"You told them about Julia Marie, right?" she yelled back.

"Of course. I knew they'd be curious about her, especially," I said.

"Okay, I'm ready, come on up, sweetie," I heard her sweet voice drift down. "And Julia's asleep."

I went up the spiral stair case to our bedroom, to see Virginia wearing a sheer baby doll nightie, something she'd gotten at Victoria's Secret. It was kind of a reddish orange color, she said it was called 'Sugarmelon.' Whatever, it was see through, and my eyes fixed on her full, luxuriant (and leaking) breasts, and the matching panties covering her delicious pussy and ass.

"Wow, that's a GREAT present," I said. She smiled seductively.

"Oh, that's not the ONLY present," she said. She looked over at the dresser. There was a medium sized box there, gift wrapped and with a pretty bow on it. Curious, I picked it up.

"Go ahead, open it, honey, it's for you." I ripped off the wrap, then opened the box, and started laughing. "I thought your hand might be getting tired," Virginia said, smiling.

"Ha ha, it's perfect," I said, holding up the strap on dildo. It had about a 7" long silicone dildo on it.

"The, um, heads are interchangeable....depending on where you want to put it," Virginia said, blushing now. I stepped over to her and took her in my arms, relishing the warm feel of her nearly naked body, then kissed her deeply and passionately, as she returned my ardor. She grew increasingly passionate as we kissed, our tongues inside each other's mouth, our breaths racing over each other's cheeks.

"I'm already wet for you," she whispered in my ear, her breath warm on me. I could feel her unbuckling my belt, and pulling down my jeans, then she thrust her hand inside my panties, her middle finger slipping into my own, wet pussy, as sparks of pleasure raced through me.

I broke apart from our kiss, then shook off my jeans and panties, and ripped my shirt over my head, quickly naked. I took the dildo, and studied it briefly, then slipped it on. I was pleased to see that there was a small nubbins on the 'butch' side, that would press against my clit as I fucked into Virginia, bringing us both pleasure at the same time.

"Yum, you look very studly," Virginia said, her face inches from mine, eye locked on mine, her fingers wrapped around my 'cock.'

"Yeah, that's right, you little pussy, I'm gonna fill that hot, hungry hole of yours, gonna fuck your tight cunt, baby," I said, menacingly. I slid my hands down inside the back of her panties, enveloping her hot, full ass cheeks in my hands, squeezing and caressing her sweet ass.

"Unnngh," she grunted, as I roughly handled her.

"But, you're so BIG," she moaned. "Your cock's too much, I can't....it would HURT me..."

"Tough shit, slut," I growled. "You're here for MY pleasure!"

In spite of, or rather, because of, my menacing words, she was responding to my rough handling of her hot ass, her hips rocking with pleasure, her heartbeat and breathing increasing, her chest heaving, as she became more and more excited. She started pressing her crotch against me. Feeling the hardness and length of my shaft against her pussy, she moaned with excitement.

"Ohh, god, I can't stop you....please don't hurt me, I'll do anything..."

"Fuckin' right, you'll do anything...and everything," I said, moving one hand around to her front, and thrusting it down the front of her panties. Her pussy was literally dripping with her excitement and desire, my fingers easily slipping into her wet hole. I took my fingers out of her cunt, then brought them to her nose and mouth.

"Smell how nice your pussy smells, you slutty cunt!" I ordered her. She inhaled, gasping with pleasure, repeatedly smelling her own ripe, fresh vagina on my fingers, becoming even more excited. Then I slipped them, wet and creamy, between her soft, warm lips, and she sucked on my female cum covered fingers. Virginia moaned as I fucked her mouth, pressing her pussy harder against my cock, wanting it deep inside her.

"You want it now, don't you, you hot little cunt?" I growled at her.

"Uh hunh," she moaned around my fingers filling her mouth. I moved my hand on her ass, to her hole there, roughly fingering her, but not inserting, as my finger wasn't quite wet enough for that, and I didn't want to hurt her - just excite her!

12