Willing Slave Ch. 2

Story Info
He begins her training as his willing slave.
1.3k words
4.21
51.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke early, before the light had begun to invade the room. Her dreams had been intense, with images of writhing bodies, hands, mouths and genitals. They had left her hungry for more. Quietly rolling back the covers, she saw him, her Master, asleep but with a morning erection clearly visible under his shorts.

She slowly positioned herself over him and, carefully (so as not to wake him just yet) peeled the waistband down revealing his cock, upturned and rigid. She considered how to proceed: should she slowly lick the length of it, enticing him awake, or should she launch a surprise attack by engulfing the whole thing in her mouth? She lowered herself and clamped her lips around the top of his shaft, letting the purple head rest on her tongue for a moment, before swooping down on his shaft until her nose was tickled by his pubic hair. It was no more than two or three strokes up and down before he began to stir and moan.

He reached down and began to stroke and play with her hair while she continued to suck him, varying her techniques from licking, to stroking , to mouth-filling sucking. Now fully awake, he repositioned himself so she was kneeling comfortably between his legs. "Mmm... good morning Slave, that's good, that's a good way to start the day." He put his hands on her head, still running his fingers through her hair, but now guiding her mouth down more forcefully on his turgid cock. He pulled back the hair from the side of her face, and when it fell, he pulled it back again. She glanced to the side and realized he was clearing the view of his cock in her mouth in the full-length mirror by the bed. "Are you watching me, Master (she almost forgot to add this moniker)?"

"Yes, Slave, I'm watching you suck me. I love the sight of my cock disappearing into your mouth. You look just like a little porn star." She wanted to see for herself. Releasing his cock and replacing her mouth with her hand, she looked over at the mirror. There she was kneeling over his erection in her hand, her breasts hanging free. Her ass was sticking up, waving wickedly in the air. There was something slightly raunchy about her body language, but she loved it. It made her feel powerful. Taking her cue from his analogy to a porn star, she returned to sucking his cock, but this time, like the girls she had seen in the adult videos, she looked straight up, daringly, into his eyes. He looked down and met her gaze. She stared him down, never flinching, while she sucked and stroked his cock.

He broke the gaze first, closing his eyes, letting her know his climax was impending. Taking just the crown of his cock in her mouth, she wrapped her fingers in a ring around his shaft and began to quickly stroke him up and down. She felt him tense, then relax and exhale with a groan, as he flooded her mouth with his orgasm, the salty, sticky liquid coating her tongue and throat. She continued to suck him until his cock twitched involuntarily in her mouth.

She snaked up his body and hungrily kissed him, forcing her tongue into his mouth. He tasted his own come on her tongue and found it intoxicating. He stroked her back and fondled her ass, that ass that she had been waving in the air like a dog in heat. He remembered how he loved her ass, how he loved to play with it, to stroke it, to grab it. He remembered how he liked to lie her on her stomach and knead her buttocks and lick the crevice between them. He liked to lick the rim of her ass until she relaxed and he could push his tongue part way into her. He liked to playfully bite her cheeks or give them a sharp slap while he pushed a finger into her cunt.

"Well, Slave, I see you are learning quickly to obey and please your Master. I think it is time to begin the formal part of your initiation." He got up and went to the bathroom. She lay back wondering what he had in mind next. Presently, he came back with a bowl of warm water, a towel, baby oil, shaving cream and a razor. She knew immediately what he had in mind. He sensed her resistance. "Remember, I am in complete control. You know I would do nothing to harm you, but you have to trust me." Begrudgingly, she lay back and offered herself to him.

He began with a pair of scissors, snipping her pubic hair quite short. Then he coated the remaining stubble with a palmful of baby oil, soaking her pubis and letting it dribble down on to the folds of her sex. Topping the oil with shaving cream, he dipped the razor in the bowl to warm and lubricate the blade. Starting at the top of her triangular patch of hair, he gently drew the razor down. The blade cut right down to the skin level. She felt the steel against her skin. The dangerous tingle of the razor against bare skin was exciting to her and she began to feel her own moisture mix with the oil.

Quickly the patch of hair was almost gone. Spreading her legs wide, he carefully applied more shaving cream around her lips. Then carefully and gently, he cleaned away the hair that surrounded her opening. Giving the whole area a careful second pass, he coated her now denuded skin with another handful of oil, generously rubbing it in and around the folds of her sex.

"Now you are just like a young girl, fresh and new. This symbolizes your innocence in the ways of obedience and discipline. From now on you will keep yourself shaven for your Master. Come feel how smooth it is." And taking her hand he invited her to run her fingers over the naked skin, to explore the satiny feel of her pussy. He watched as she ran her fingers down her slit and back around the smooth sides. She played with the outer lips, splaying them a bit for his admiration. "Your pussy is beautiful, slave." And lowering his mouth he licked the baby-smooth skin of her sex. She withdrew her hand and let him replace it with his tongue.

He licked up and down where her fingers had just been. The feeling was like licking a warm popsicle, smooth as ice, and her juices began to melt down on his tongue and mouth. With his tongue he found her clitoris, hiding under its protective hood. Drawing it between his lips he danced around it with the tip of his tongue. He rubbed his nose on her smooth mound. He began to run his nails lightly along the backs of her thighs and across her belly. Her breasts began to heave as her breathing grew more rapid with her oncoming orgasm.

When he pushed a finger past the opening of her lips she began to squirm and move her hips against his hand trying to force him in deeper. He withdrew his finger, causing her to protest in frustration, and began to tickle her ass, the ass he loved to play with so much. Wanting to be filled, she relaxed her muscles and he pushed his finger, now slick with her excitement, into her ass while he continued to lick and suck at her naked clitoris. With that, the dam broke and her climax flooded over her entire body, causing her to convulse and spasm with sensation. As her orgasm subsided he gently licked and kissed her sex until she urged him away from it.

"Thank you; that was wonderful."

"Excuse me? What did you say?"

"Thank you, Master. Thank you for letting me come."

"You are learning quickly. The more you trust me, the more you will submit to my bidding and the more pleasurable the learnings will be."

* * * * *

To Be Continued...