Willing Subject Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jus8tine
jus8tine
289 Followers

The naked couple stood next to the couch while John gathered his equipment. Everybody offered to carry something and the group headed down to the bedroom.

"Susan, what do you think so far?" Denise asked her friend and associate.

Susan laughed. "That was hot. Those will be great shots. You guys are great."

She covertly caught a glance of Rob's cock, still semi-erect as they walked down the stairs. It was big and her present state of horniness made it hard not to attack it with her mouth. But there was more work to do and she didn't rule out the possibility of someday having her way with him.

The foursome walked into John's bedroom and gathered in front of the fireplace. The equipment was set aside and John ignited the gas-powered flames.

"Sorry it's not the real thing, but it came with the house," he said apologetically.

"Hey, it's fine. I like it," Rob assured him.

"Good. So what do you guys think we should start with? Let's make this a group decision for now and then I'll make any tiny adjustments I think would work," John suggested.

Susan was the first to speak. "I think they should be on the floor in front of the fireplace."

"Yeah. Me too," Denise added.

The guys couldn't argue with them, so John placed lights around and decided, once again, to go with a hand-held camera.

"OK you two. On the floor. Just be natural and let it happen. Pretend I'm not here," John said.

Susan sat on the edge of the bed, just a few feet away from the naked couple. Her pulse quickened as Rob and Denise sank to the floor. Their legs intertwined as they hugged and kissed. The small carpet under them slid a little as they rolled, Rob ending up on top of Denise.

Rob moved down and kissed Denise from her neck all the way to the top of her breasts. He put his hand under one of them and pushed up as his mouth moved down. Finally, he was at her nipple.

Rob's tongue worked over the pink skin in all directions. Then it disappeared into his mouth. They both moaned as he began to more roughly suck on her breast.

Susan lay on her side, pulling aside her skirt and letting her hand cover her pussy. Her panties were soaked. A moment later, they lay on the bedroom floor and her finger played with her bare clit.

Rob was enjoying both breasts now, using his hand and mouth to maneuver Denise's perfect body to his liking. She spread her legs and he nestled between them.

John scrambled to get as many good shots as he could, not believing that there was a single bad angle. The two young people were wonderful subjects and their natural lovemaking would come across perfectly. He was tempted to snap an occasional shot of Susan on his bed, but decided against it.

Rob drifted lower. He licked Denise's stomach. Then his head was between her legs, running his tongue up and down her thighs. His hands slid under Denise's ass and he lifted her off the floor.

The moment Rob's tongue hit her clit, John thought his cock would explode. He was as hard as he'd ever been during a session. But, certainly, nobody was worried about him at this point. He got closer.

Denise muttered something incoherent when Rob's mouth engulfed her clit. Susan caught herself on the verge of crying out as she rubbed her own clit, trying to imagine the feel of Rob's tongue there. She'd have to quit soon, or risk cumming like crazy.

John saw Rob's tongue move down between the folds of skin surrounding Denise's pussy. Then it vanished inside her body. His girlfriend's juices covered his lips and chin as Rob plunged deeper. He fucked her harder with his tongue until her back arched in response.

Denise played with her own nipples, pulling at them and twisting the nipples. If she didn't have Rob's thick cock inside her soon she would scream.

"Come here," Rob said suddenly, standing and stretching out a hand to help Denise. He pulled her up and led her to the side of the bed.

Susan pushed her skirt over her pussy and began to get up.

"No. Stay there," Rob ordered.

John looked on with interest as Rob positioned Denise in front of him, up against the side of the bed with Susan directly in front of her.

"Lean on the bed," Rob said.

Denise placed both hands on the bed and bended over at the waist. John moved beside them.

Rob's cock rested on top of Denise's tight, round ass. He moved it from side to side, letting it fall into her crack at the end. Then he slowly leaned forward, and back again, to let the cheeks of her ass caress his shaft. Denise spread her legs.

Susan was on her side looking straight at Denise. She watched her friend's breasts hang from her chest, rolling back and forth as Denise enjoyed the feel of Rob's cock on her ass. Susan had never been with another woman, but she would have done anything Denise asked her at the moment.

Rob placed his cock at the entrance to Denise's cunt. Moisture glistened each time John took a flash shot of the area. Then Rob pushed the tip of his cock beyond the little opening.

Denise tilted her head back in anticipation of what was to come. Little by little the cock entered her until she felt Rob's legs hit her ass. She could feel his throbbing cock far inside her body and she didn't want him to ever pull out.

They began to fuck. The bed rocked underneath Denise and Susan. The squeaking springs even sounded erotic.

Susan's hand instinctively rubbed the inside of her thigh.

"Go on, Susan. Let me watch," Denise said softly.

Susan pulled up her skirt.

"Take it off," Denise said.

Susan's heart pounded. She was embarrassed at the fact she wanted, badly, to strip for Denise. Worse yet, she wanted to cum and she didn't care who saw her. She took off the skirt.

With just a t-shirt on, Susan began to play with herself while Rob and Denise had sex.

The sound of that sex began to fill the room. Rob was grunting with each violent thrust of his cock into his girlfriend's cunt. The slap of skin hitting skin got louder, faster. The springs squeaked uncontrollably.

The two women looked at each other.

"Come here," Denise almost whispered.

Susan moved towards her, unaware of what Denise wanted. Then she found out. Denise put her hands on the outside of Susan's legs and turned her so Susan's soaking wet pussy was directly under her face. Then Denise forced the legs apart with her hands.

Susan was shaking. Was this really happening? Was her best friend about to eat her, surely causing her to cum?

Denise lowered her head and lightly licked at Susan's clit. Once she found it and pulled Susan a little closer, she put it between her lips and began to suck and lick more energetically. Susan laid back and clutched at the blankets. It WAS really happening.

John didn't know what to shoot and what not to shoot. In the end, he tried to get it all...wide angles of the group, Rob and Denise, Denise and Susan. And he really, really needed to cum soon.

Apparently, so did Rob. He increased the veracity of his thrusts into Denise and let her know it wouldn't be long before he'd be emptying cum into her cunt. She responded by reaching between her legs, stroking her swollen clit while continuing to eat Susan.

Rob grabbed Denise by the hips and prepared for the final assault on her pussy. A couple more brutal plunges and he was ready.

"Yes. Ahh, yes," he groaned.

He pulled Denise back to his body and held his cock in place while cum poured out of his balls. Then he began to slide in and out of her again. Spurt after spurt of hot cum flowed through his cock and hit the inside of Denise's cunt.

This feeling, and the sound of Rob's voice, pushed Denise over the edge. Her own orgasm began with a great shudder of her body, followed by several short trembles that started in her stomach and went straight to her cunt. The only thing that muffled her loud cries was Susan's pussy.

Like a jolt of electricity that started with Rob and flowed through Denise, Susan felt her orgasm commence. And when Denise slid her hands inside Susan's shirt and onto her tender breasts, Susan lifted her ass off the bed and straight into Denise's face.

Denise struggled to keep in touch with Susan's clit, but managed to lick it often enough to get Susan off with complete satisfaction.

"Oh my God. Oh my God," Susan kept repeating.

A moment later, she lay on the bed totally spent. Denise lay next to her with Rob on top, his wet cock resting again on Denise's ass.

John wondered why he, too, had to catch his breath. Then, to his surprise, he heard Susan say, "Fuck me, John. You deserve it."

He was naked from the waist down in record time. His rock hard cock swung free as he climbed on the bed, over his favorite model. Susan eagerly guided it to her cunt where John proceeded to push it in.

Rob and Denise were now the spectators and watched with delight as the photographer and professional model had sex. It was a good old fucking, much as their own had been. And John came quickly.

The bed shook as he pounded into Susan over and over. He lifted her shirt and sucked on her breasts with abandon. His cum combined with her own juices and flowed onto her thighs by the time he pulled his cock out.

The foursome stayed on the bed another two hours, with virtually every possible combination being tried at least once. Nobody took pictures, and nobody cared.

*

Author's note: I would love to hear your suggestions on future chapters. Please e-mail me if you want to add your thoughts.

jus8tine
jus8tine
289 Followers
12