Willing to Learn Ch. 02

Story Info
Bankrupt wife must serve & obey
6.3k words
4.3
78.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue: Diane has positioned herself in a very awkward situation. Due to her financial indiscretions and their resulting insurmountable debt, she has found herself being forced to live a life, subject to, her husbands cruel domination and sadistic desires. Previously, her husband, Cal, had exposed and humiliated her in front of an internet community of friends and associates, and now she is being required to sequester the assistance of one of Cal's previous girlfriends, Bren, to instruct her in the art of sexual submission and unnatural carnal behavior.

* * * * *

Getting Started

Bren was not too surprised when she received the letter from Diane requesting for sexual guidance. She had known for a long time, due to Cal's frequent cues, that Diane was a little naive about sex and certain sexual acts. Back when she and Cal were dating, Bren was careful and diligent in providing Cal with enough kinky satisfaction that it was inevitable that he would always look to her for just this type of advice. Bren had also attended the internet meeting where Diane publicly signed her agreement with Cal to become his servant and obey his every wish. When Cal had proceeded to roughly fuck his lovely wife right in front of everybody, she had almost felt sorry for Diane, but at the same time she was strangely jealous, and couldn't be sure if Diane might actually be enjoying it, or if she was just doing a real good job of pretending to succumb to Cal's little arrangement. .

The truth be told Bren was more than a little jealous of Diane, and would love to take part in teaching her a quick lesson in how to be a slut wife. What a sweet privilege she had been granted, to be able to plan out a strategy of instruction, were her maybe not so ex-boyfriend, could be used as an instructional aid in demonstrating the finer points of fellatio, cunnilingus, and the whole gamut of unnatural sexual activities. Diane had always acted a little snotty about her and Cal's friendship, and this was the perfect opportunity to show her what a large mistake she had made. Though Bren had never acted out on any fantasies of having sex with another woman, and had actually considered such to be 'an abomination', she was starting to think that this might be an opportunity to explore something new for herself as well, without the guilt.

"Oh yeah," Bren exclaimed out loud "Diane is going get to witness her husband being driven to the point of ecstasy and then be fully repaid by getting to clean up the mess."

Bren's mind whirled as she began to piece together a plan of instruction and domination. She could wait no longer to start packing a bag and making a list of all the articles that might work to contribute to the indoctrination and training of her subservient little sex slave student.

1. List of items to pack for educating Diane:
2. rubber Gloves
3. Lubricants, K-Y Jelly, Vaseline, Coco-butter tanning oil
4. Toys, large and small dildos
5. Condoms, The good ones
6. Videos, Gang Bang theme
7. Outfit,
For Diane; French Maid Uniform, Black Crotchless Nylons, White High-Heels
For Bren; Dark Blue Corset, Charcoal Thigh-Highs with Garter Belt, Black High-Heels, Red Satin Panties
(Have Diane buy outfits with Cal's money)
8. Phone call, schedule

It had only been two days since Diane had written and sent her letter to Bren requesting for assistance in meeting the requirements of her and her husbands agreement. So when the phone rang, Diane was not expecting to hear Bren's voice, nor was she expecting for Bren to start pushing the sexual training thing through, so soon. Ring-Ring.....

"Hello Diane, this is Bren, how are you doing today?"

"Hi Bren, I guess I'm doing OK under the circumstances." Diane replied soddenly.

"I am sorry that Cal has decided to be so hard on you about this little problem you guys are having. I would really like to help, but if you are not comfortable with me helping you, I can tell Cal that he must find somebody else. I don't think he would be too angry."

"Yeah, he probably would be pissed, and then bring on even more people to humiliate me in front of, before making me write another embarrassing letter to some bimbo."

"Well look Diane, I really do feel for you, and wouldn't mind working with you to turn this thing around a little bit, if you wanted to?" Diane said cooly, disreguarding Diane's insinuation.

"Wow, really, do you think you could really do that?"

"Sure, I kinda have an idea already, and if you are willing to play along for a while, we could both come out as winners. What do you think?"

"Gosh Bren, you really are n-n-nice." Diane sniffled through phony tears.

"OK then it is settled, I will send you an email with instructions for you to follow, and we can actually get this show on the road as soon as you are ready. How about this weekend, will you and Cal both be available?"

"I think so Bren, let me check with Cal and I will follow your email instructions, I can't wait to see how Cal will be surprised when you help me 'turn' this thing around on him!"

"Now don't worry if it looks like I'm going along with Cal's plan, just trust me and we can have some real fun, OK?"

"Cool, just let me know what to do, and thank you so much, I feel like I am going to cr-cr-cry." Diane whimpered.

Opening up her email from Bren, Diane read the following:

* * * * * * * * * *

E-Mail instructions from Bren

Preparations; Buy outfits and supplies for both of us. (Have Cal give you the money to buy whatever you need)

For Diane; Black French Maid, black Crotchless nylons, black high-heels.

For Bren; Dark Blue Corset, Charcoal Thigh-Highs with Garter Belt, Black High-Heels, Red Satin Panties.

* * * * *

Size 7 tall, for Bren

* * * * *

Quality condoms, Coco-butter tanning oil, K-Y jelly, Gang Bang XXX movie.

Be sure to have a variety of sex toys.

Saturday evening; Prepare steak dinner with red wine, salad and dessert.

Wear; French Maid outfit, heels, no panties and tie your hair up.

Send; Have Cal bring my clothes and come pick me up for dinner.

(Dress up in your outfit, when Cal comes to get me)

Serve; Prepare meal, serve Cal and myself both dinner and dessert.

After Meal; Clean dishes and kitchen while I and Cal prepare your bedroom to teach my little lesson.

Finally (when I call you); come to the bedroom and kneel down and ask me, your Mistress Teacher to begin your training. Be prepared for a pleasant surprise.

If you have any questions email me ASAP.

* * * * * * * * * *

Though she could not see exactly where Bren's plan had done anything to reverse the situation between her and Cal, Diane believed that she would come through for her. Hopefully the humiliation and disrespect that Cal had been exhibiting would soon end, and she could regain her self respect and dignity.

When Cal returned home that evening, Diane was quick to tell him that Bren had called and emailed her instructions for Saturday. Cal was very pleased, reading the hard copy of Bren's email, that the ball was rolling and that Diane would soon be receiving her slut training from Bren.

"So are you prepared to do whatever she wants in order to please me?"

"Of course." Diane snapped, trying hard not to reveal her actual anticipation.

"And Bren and I can expect your full cooperation?"

"Yes, of course, I signed your little agreement, didn't I?"

"Yes you did and I am glad you are being prompt and agreeable, but remember that little snotty attitude of yours needs to go!"

"OK." Diane said, still harboring obvious bitterness.

Diane enjoyed going out shopping with Cal's money to buy her and Bren's new outfits. She even started to wonder why she had always relied so heavily on her credit cards, when it was so easy to just get Cal to give her the money she needed up front. Of course buying all the sexy outfits drew more than a little attention, and buying the XXX movie was a little creepy, especially when she had to go into the adult bookstore, alone. If she just had a nickel for every sleazy grin that was thrust at her she wouldn't even have a money problem.

Saturday seemed like it would never come and at the same time arrived all too soon. Bren's email instructions had been clear enough, that Diane did not need to ask any additional questions, but she did write back to confirm receiving them and being excited and ready to 'Play'! Bren had simply bided her time and waited to assume her new role as 'Mistress Of The House', while perfecting her plan of action. Cal resisted the temptation to fantasize about what fun might be in store, allowing his horniness and sperm to build to maximum levels. The thought of Diane learning all of Bren's sexy little tricks of the trade was quite intriguing, and Cal was confident that he would be able to reap the rewards of sexual satisfaction from both of the lovely lasses.

"Well, I guess it's time for me to go and get Bren." Cal announced as Diane began to rattle the pots and pans in the kitchen.

"Don't forget to take Bren's stuff in the bag by the front door." Diane reminded Cal.

"OK, thanks, see how easy it is to be nice, I think this is going to really help us." Cal said self-assuredly as he headed for the door.

It took a little longer than Diane had expected for Cal to get back with Bren, but at least it had given her plenty of time to get everything just right and dress up as instructed. Her French maid's outfit was a little uncomfortable, and took some getting used to as the ruffles tended to ride up and expose and tickle her butt cheeks. She was somewhat surprised when the doorbell rang and she went to the door to find Bren and Cal waiting for her to answer, as if they', were on a date.

"Good evening sweety!" Bren exclaimed as she stepped in the house and handed her sweater to Diane, revealing her perfectly adorned corset with her breasts almost falling out. "Don't you love it? It fits just perfect, except here in the boobie area, maybe just a little bit tight." Bren said as she grasp the top of the corset at her cleavage and tugged it in and down, pushing her nipples to the brink of exposure. "Well I just love it!" Bren continued, without waiting for a response from Diane.

"Oh and that dinner smells soooo good, will we be able to eat soon? I am famished!" Bren said as she patted her tight little belly, exposed above the Tight Black Leather Pants, which she had added to her ensemble

Bren and Cal left Diane to hang their coats while they headed for the kitchen. Diane couldn't help noticing the over-the-top bravado that Bren exhibited as she strutted suavely towards the dining room, Cal in tow. She also had to bite her tongue when she began to serve the two of them dinner, and she caught Bren whispering something into Cal's ear. Apparently she had said something about her 'Maids' outfit, because after the little whisper, she could hear them chuckling every time she bent over to pick up or pour out something. Nevertheless, Diane did her very best to keep her composure, and hold out for whatever after-dinner surprise that Bren had in store.

Diane had naturally assumed that she too would be included in the eating of the dinner, but every time she started to sit down to eat, either Bren or Cal would come up with another request for bread or butter, or another steak knife, after dropping theirs on the floor. Bren and Cal ate their meals hungrily and dowsed two bottles of Pink Rose Chablis, all the while, laughing and carrying on like the night would never end. Ireguardless, Diane held her conviction, that in the end, Bren wouldn't let her down, but would actually work to make Cal the looser in this cruel game. When she had finally got a good chance to start to dig in to her now somewhat cooled steak and salad, Bren surprised her once again with a rather off the wall request.

"Dearie, this has been a fabulous dinner, I cannot thank you enough for doing this for Cal and I!"

"Your welcome Bren, it has been my pleasure."

"There is just one thing I would like to ask of you though, if you wouldn't mind." Bren asked cool and aloof.

"Yes?"

"If it is all right with Cal?" Bren said as she knowingly looked towards Cal for approval. "I would like for you to refer to me as Mistress Teacher, for the rest of the evening."

"What?" Diane gawked with her mouth hanging open, staring at Bren.

"That would be just fine and quite appropriate for the occasion, as far as I am concerned." Cal responded in complete agreement. "In fact, Diane, it is my wish, in accordance with our agreement that you do whatever Bren requests of you, as if I have requested it myself. Understand?"

"Yes, I understand." Diane said, with a slight edge in her voice.

"Well, this is just fabulous, I now own a sexy little wifey servant. Are you ready for your 'Training' to begin?"

"Yes Mistress Teacher!" Diane eagerly replied, hoping beyond hope that maybe Bren would appreciate her readiness and stop her incessant pandering of Cal.

"Oh wait honey, you need to go ahead and finish your meal and clean up the kitchen and all, before we get started; I know you wouldn't want to deal with a messy house after we are finished with your first lesson. So you go ahead and get your work done here and Cal and I will prepare the bedroo,, uh classroom, so that we can get a head start on your first lesson."

Bren and Cal proceeded to abruptly excuse themselves from the dinning room and headed toward the bedroom, drunkenly tripping over each other a little. On their way, and still in view of Diane, Cal obscenely groped Bren's ass through her tight black leather pants. Left alone, Diane actually appreciated being able to finish her meal without further interruptions, and as far as witnessing her husbands fondling of Bren's butt, she was still sure, that when all was said and done, Bren would show him a cold shoulder. Diane was also not in a big hurry to rush to her 'first lesson', and took her time eating both her dinner and dessert before thoroughly cleaning the dinning room and kitchen.

Finally resigning from her completed K.P. duties, Diane made her way toward her bedroom / 'classroom'.

Opening the bedroom door, Diane took note of all the paraphernalia spread across the bed, and how they had rearranged the furniture. Diane's favorite ruby red, velvet, French Renaissance, 'Louis XXI' chair, was placed prominently in the middle of the west side of the bed, facing it. Another, much less comfortable chair made of wooden slats and splats, sat-a-corner to the Louis. Bren and Cal sat facing each other, Bren in the Louis and Cal on the edge of the bed. Diane was a bit surprised to see Cal's hand wrapped around and stroking his fully erect Cock, which was pointing directly at Bren.

"Please do come on in, we have been patiently waiting for you for almost 30 minutes." Bren spouted, adding. "On second thought, you really should knock before entering a room with a closed door. In fact, I would appreciate it if you would go back out and try again, OK Dearie?"

With a pause and a look of shock still lingering, Diane squeaked out a feeble "Yes Mistress Teacher." before backing out of the bedroom and shutting the door.

Waiting momentarily, and knocking softly, Diane did her best to regain her composure.

"Wha ish eh?" Bren asked, giggling and snickering, with a voice that sounded like there was something in her mouth.

"Your student, Mistress Teacher."

"Well it's about time little girl, come on in, hurry, hurry, hurry!"

Reentering the bedroom, Diane tried to smile as she stepped past Bren, who was wiping and scratching the corner of her mouth with her little finger. Cal had released his grip upon his pecker, but had managed to somehow maintain a raging hard on, that was still pointing straight at Bren.

"First, we are going to learn about what you had so eloquently called, in that letter you wrote me, 'Pleasing him in his every desire', and his first desire is for you to know the finer points of jacking off a Cock. Now scoot up her a little closer so you can see exactly what I am doing."

"Show me now, how you normally handle this thing." Bren ordered, and waited as Diane rather clumsily leaned forward and attempted to stroke Cal's penis.

"No, no, no, See that bottle of coco butter tanning oil on the night-stand? I want you to put about a tablespoon all around the head of Cal's Cock."

As soon as Diane had applied the lubricant, Bren took over and began massaging and spreading the oil around the length and circumference of Cal's throbbing member, causing him to instantaneously moan with pleasure. Diane realized that the sloppy sounds of the now lubricated Cock and Cal's moaning were indeed harmonious, honest and erotic. Cal had also realize his pleasure and had thrown himself back on the bed while thrusting his Dick up into the air, giving Bren full access and control.

"You hear that? That is the signal that you are doing something right! Have you ever heard that sound while YOU were jacking him off?"

"Um, uh,,, I guess not."

"Excuse me, darling, what did you just say to me?" Bren said, while stroking Cal even harder, making him shudder and moan even louder.

"No Mistress Teacher, I have never been able to make anyone moan like that when I did it."

"Much better. Now watch my thumb, as I apply just a little extra pressure to the head." Bren explained as she pointed her thumb upwards and used it to massage the very tip of Cal's Cock.

Bren continued to demonstrate all of her tricks and techniques of male masturbation, including the occasional slapping of the ready to cum shaft, delaying and prolonging it's pleasure to a maximum. Bren also used her other hand to tickle Cal's Balls and finger his ass hole. Diane began to wonder if she was going to be able to actually participate, or if she was going to just be an observer during this so-called lesson in jacking a Cock. She was actually impressed though, and had to admit, that Bren did posses some skill in being able to bring Cal to the brink of ejaculating and then hold him back for more.

"See how I use two hands to pinch off and hold the base of Cal's Dick so that Cal gets maximum thickness and length?"

"Yes,,Eh, uhm Mistress Teacher."

"This is the fully choked-off position."

"And now here is something NOT to do." Bren pronounced, as she firmly grasped Cal's Cock and jacked it with all her might while propping her opened mouth directly in front of the fully stiffened unit. "You will only succeed in causing premature ejaculation and a big mess."Bren said, as she finished abruptly, and then held Cal's Cock straight up in the air with one hand, and slapped it vigorously with the other.

"OK, I would like for you to show me for yourself that you have learned something here. Take over and stop right here where you will have him in the fully choked off position and hold it, and whatever you do, do not allow him to cum, understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Teacher." Diane obliged, while quickly moving into position, attempting to repeat the procedures and processes she had witnessed.

"Slow down there little girly, try to take your time and have a little Fun with it." Bren instructed, as she proceeded to stand up and step out of the way.

Bren continued to observe, giving instructions for Diane to speed up and slow down, as she began to remove her own Tight Black Leather Pants and Panties, leaving her Corset, Garter and hose in place. Laying her pants and panties on the bed, next to Cal's squirming body, Bren watched closely as Diane jacked and stroked. At one point, where it looked to her like the coco-butter lubricant might have thinned a little too much, Bren leant over and dangled a big hanging glob of spit over Cal's jack sore Cock.

Seeing her own spit mixed between Diane's hand and her husbands Dick, caused Bren to actually have an orgasm, and as her body and mind and soul floated in ecstasy she nastily continued to spit on the moving object, naturally getting plenty on the backside of Diane's hand and fingers. When Diane finally finished the entire routine, with Cal's massively swollen Cock standing on end in the fully-choked position, Bren quickly and quite surprisingly, pounced on the protruding member with her open mouth. Working it up and into her throat, Bren inched her way onto the Cock until her teeth were pressed firmly against Diane's fingers at the base of the pulsating shaft.

12