Willing to Please Him

Story Info
He gave the orders, she followed.
3k words
4.25
38.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meloout
meloout
16 Followers

He had told her to shower and put on the things he had laid out for her. After five years of marriage she still never cared much for crotchless panties but he wanted her to wear them, so she slid them up her soft smooth legs. She wasn't sure about the sheer teddy he had picked for her, but after all, it was for him and she wanted to make him happy.

She glided the teddy over her head and down across her full breasts. She knew he loved her boobs and she loved it when he paid attention to them. She especially liked when he sucked and pinched her nipples.

She never understood why she excited him. At her age she didn't think she was at all pretty and she definitely didn't see the attraction in wearing lingerie. It didn't seem to be something he would want to see on a mid-aged woman. But it was nice he thought she was still special and how horny he got when she was near him.

She entered the room and found him sitting on the couch. He wore only his robe. She couldn't tell what he had on under it but she imagined it was very little.

She stood in the middle of the room and announced, "Well? I'm here."

He approached her and began kissing her neck.

As he did he whispered in her ear, "Don't talk unless I tell you to do so."

She started to speak when suddenly she felt a small slap on her butt.

"Don't talk!" he said in a gruff sounding voice.

She didn't care much for role playing but, she thought, "I did agree to do as he said."

As he kissed her lips and neck, he explored her body. He lightly moved his hands up and down her back. She loved his touch through the thin teddy. After several minutes his hands moved to her ass. He squeezed her butt as he pulled her closer to him. She was beginning to think this role playing wasn't so bad after all. As she moved her hands to stroke his dick through the robe he grabbed her arm.

"Hands by your side," he ordered.

Although she longed to hold his cock, she did as she was told.

He moved behind her bringing his hands up over her breasts. As he squeezed her tits she felt her nipples becoming hard from the excitement. She longed for him to pinch them as he had done in the past. She found her legs were starting to become weaker as the anticipation grew.

Suddenly he stepped back from her and placed a blindfold over her eyes. He had done this before in one of their lovemaking sessions so she wasn't too surprised. She couldn't see him now but only felt his hands continuing to explore her body.

His hands slid down her butt and over her thighs. He moved his hands up the inside of her legs and quickly over her crotch area. She wished he would linger on her pussy, but no, he continued up across her stomach and over her tits. He removed his hands from her body and she could only wait quietly for his next move.

After what seemed like several minutes, he moved her toward the couch. She sat down with her hands at her side. He then had her sit back and bend her knees as she placed her feet up on the couch. She kept her knees together as she didn't want him to see her crotch area. After all, she was shy and self conscience.

"Spread your legs," he said.

It took her awhile to comply but she finally did as she was told.

She felt his hands moving her crotchless panties to one side so that her pussy was now in full view. He made her remain in this posse for several minutes. She knew he was looking at her pussy. At first the thought embarrassed her but soon began to excite her. After all, she loved turning him on.

She felt his fingers starting to rub up and down her slit. He would get close to her clit and then reverse his direction moving back down toward her ass. He was definitely trying to tease her. He moved his hand upwards and gently pulled her pubic hairs as he moved through her soft bush. His hand returned to her now wet pussy. He continued massaging her pussy until she started to feel herself on the verge of having an orgasm. She was thinking how wonderful he made her feel and how she longed to be fucked by him.

Just when she thought she would reach an orgasm she felt something being placed into her hand. She wasn't sure but it felt like a vibrator.

"Rub your pussy with it," he said. His voice had an evil tone to it.

She hesitated as she had never masturbated in front of anyone. She felt a slight slap on the side of her butt.

"Now!" he ordered.

Suddenly she wasn't sure she liked this role playing, but she wanted to please him and, after all, she had agreed to follow his instructions.

She guided the vibrator slowly up and down her pussy lips. He said nothing, but she knew he was watching her. As she continued she found herself rubbing her pussy using small circles. She tried to not enjoy this, but the vibrations of the dildo were making her pussy tingle. She discovered when she moved the vibrator toward her clit, the pleasure increased. Soon it felt so good she didn't care if he was watching. The movement of the vibrator was making her pussy even wetter with excitement. She knew if she continued, she was going to explode.

"Put it in your pussy," he said.

At first she didn't hear him. Her mind was focused on the vibrator.

"Put it in I said!"

She moved it from her lips and slowly pushed it into her pussy. As wet as she was the vibrator had no problem sliding inside her. It didn't feel as good as his cock but for now it would do.

"Push it in and out."

She didn't need him to tell her twice, she was already sliding it in and out of her pussy. She didn't even care she was starting to moan as the vibrating dildo moved back and forth inside her. She was again about to climax when he grabbed her hand and pulled the vibrator from her pussy.

"Not yet," he said.

She let out a sigh and reluctantly handed him the vibrator.

"Stand up."

He helped her from the couch. She stood as best she could as her legs were weak from using the dildo. As she stood there she felt her panties being pulled down. He removed them and then turned her so she faced the couch.

"Kneel down on the couch facing toward the arm of it."

He had to assist her but she found herself kneeling on all fours. She felt the teddy being pushed up over her back. Then she could sense he was looking at her ass and pussy as she knelt there. She felt her face becoming warm from the thought of him looking at her in this position.

"Move your knees further apart. I want to see that wet pussy and cute little asshole."

She thought she would faint from embarrassment but knew this must be turning him on. She focused on that thought and moved her knees exposing even more of her pussy. Finally a hand moved up and down the inside of her thigh. The other hand caressed her ass and squeezed her butt. She could almost feel the heat coming from his hands.

She heard the vibrator being turned on and felt it moving up the inside of her leg. It went up her thigh until it was between her pussy lips.

"Do you like this?" he asked.

"Yes," she weakly replied.

He moved it up and down her pussy several more times, then pushed it inside her. While the vibrator slide in and out of her, his other hand moved to her clit and began to rub it. She found herself moving her ass back and forth as the vibrator moved in and out. Her arms were starting to shake. She wasn't sure how long she would hold up under his touch.

After several minutes of pure pleasure he pulled the vibrator out of her pussy.

"Don't move," he said.

She wanted him to continue playing with her clit and fucking her with the dildo, but he didn't. He just waited. She knew he was again taking in the view. She could only imagine what he was thinking. She could imagine how hard his cock was getting at the sight of her.

Suddenly she felt the dildo moving up and down the crack of her ass. The vibrations tickled, especially when he got closer to her pussy. His other hand had gone back to rubbing her clit. She was on the verge of climaxing when the tip of the vibrator touched her asshole. She jumped and started to say something when he smacked her butt.

"Quiet and hold still."

Before they had begun he had given her a safe word to say if he started to hurt her. The vibrating dildo at the opening of her asshole didn't hurt, it had just surprised her. She did as he said and continued concentrating on the enjoyment of having her clit rubbed.

He removed the vibrator and she felt a wet lubricate being applied to her ass. She had never done anal. She was too afraid it would hurt. But this was just a vibrator and, after all, he had put his finger in her ass before. She felt the vibrating dildo move back to her butt as he continued rubbing her clit. She was enjoying having her clit played with so she didn't really care that the vibrator had entered her asshole. She felt it being moved in and out of her butt.

He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Imagine this is my cock fucking your cute little ass. My prick in your little virgin asshole."

She could picture in her mind him positioned behind her holding on to her sides as his hips moved back and forth as he fucked her.

The odd feeling of having the vibrator in her ass soon started to excite her. Between him rubbing her clit and the vibrator in and out of her butt, she started to drift closer to climaxing. Her entire body tingled and felt as if it would burst.

Somewhere in the daze she felt the vibrator being removed from her ass and replaced with his finger.

As his finger moved in her ass he asked her, "Does this hurt?"

"No," she moaned.

He placed another finger into her ass. Now he moved his two fingers back and forth, all the time rubbing her clit with his other hand.

"Oh damn that feels soooo good," She whimpered.

If the vibrator made her feel this way, she could only imagine how his cock would feel in her ass. She found herself moving her butt in time with his fingers. It didn't take long before she climaxed. It came in waves each time he pushed his fingers further into her ass. This orgasm seemed to be stronger and longer than she normally experienced. She almost fell over as the rush started to fade.

Before she could catch her breath she found herself being helped off the couch and being directed to sit on the floor.

After she was seated he said, "Open your mouth."

As she did she felt the head of his cock caressing her lips. She knew he was excited as she could taste the pre-cum on the head of his dick.

"Tell me you want my dick."

She swallowed, caught her breath, and said, "I want your cock."

"Where do you want my cock?" he asked.

"In my mouth."

"What do you want to do to my cock in your mouth?" he said.

"I want to suck your cock till you cum in my mouth."

He moved forward and slid his dick into her mouth. She pressed her lips around his shaft and slowly moved her head back and forth. She always loved sucking his dick. She knew it really turned him on! Especially when she licked his balls. She took his cock as far into her mouth as she could without gagging. His dick was as hard as she had ever felt. She started to rub his balls when he told her to keep her hands at her sides.

She continued to take his dick in and out of her mouth for several minutes.

Finally he removed it and said to her, "Tell me to face fuck you."

He never really talked dirty to her as he knew how shy she was, but this was starting to turn her on.

"I want you to face fuck me," she said.

He placed his cock back in her mouth, placed his hand on the back of her head and started to quickly shove his cock in and out of her mouth. At times she gagged as his dick slid toward her throat. She lost her breath several times but continued to take his cock deep in her mouth.

He slowed his movements and told her, "Play with your pussy as you suck my cock."

She reluctantly moved her hand down to her pussy. Until now she hadn't realize how wet she had become. She moved her fingers up and down her slit as her mouth continued sucking his cock. She was sure she heard him moaning as he moved his hips back and forth.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and told her to get on her knees and lean over the couch. After she was in position she felt her teddy again being lifted to expose her ass and pussy. She waited in anticipation for his next move.

She could hear him moving closer to her ass. She suddenly felt his dick moving up and down her pussy lips. She wanted him to fuck her, to feel that stiff dick inside her. But he moved his dick from her pussy and started to rub it between her butt cheeks. As his dick slid back and forth along the crack in her ass he reached around her and started squeezing one of her tits. She loved when he would pinch her nipple while he fucked her. She could feel how hard he had become as his dick rubbed her butt crack.

As she started to get even more excited, he moved his cock back to her pussy.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Fuck me, fuck me now baby. I want your cock inside me," she moaned.

"Slow or fast?" he teased.

"Fuck me hard and fast baby and fuck me now," she said excitedly.

He entered her without any hesitation. She almost fell forward as his cock rammed into her wet, hot pussy. Once inside her he pulled his cock almost all the way out and jammed it back in again. She pushed her pussy back onto his cock with each of his thrusts. She wanted all of his dick in her.

"Go baby go. Fuck me hard," she said breathlessly.

As his rhythm started to slow to a steady in and out, she felt his finger touching her asshole. The sensation was nothing she had ever felt. As he pulled his cock outwards, he pushed his finger into her ass. Then he would pull it outward as his cock reentered her pussy. Her mind was foggy as her emotions were taking over. Soon the why and reason were gone and all that mattered was the feeling itself. Without warning he pulled his finger out of her and pushed the head of his cock into her ass.

"Where's my dick?" he said.

"In my ass," she gasped.

He didn't move. He waited for the initial resistance to subside. Then, ever so slowly, he pushed his cock further into her ass.

"Oh fuck baby!" he shouted. "Your ass is so tight and hot."

At first she wasn't sure what emotion she felt. It didn't exactly hurt but it was uncomfortable. She thought it would be really painful, after all, his dick was pretty big. No, it didn't really hurt, so she decided to give it a chance. He continued to slowly fuck her. He was careful not to hurt her. The movement of his dick in her butt was nothing she had ever felt. Soon she was moving her ass to meet his every thrust.

"God this feels so damn good," she thought.

She knew how much this was turning him on. Although she wanted him to enjoy this moment, and even though having her ass fucked wasn't so bad, she decided to speed things up. She knew that when she had talked dirty to him in the past it increase his excitement. She gave it a try.

"Fuck my ass baby. I know you like it. Do it baby, fuck it. Damn that dick feels good in my ass. Do it baby do it!"

She felt his cock starting to throb inside her. She knew he was close. He quickly pulled his cock out of her ass and shot his cum all over her back. She was afraid the neighbors would hear him scream as he was cumming. It was the biggest load she had ever seen.

She collapsed on the floor. She could tell he was trying to catch his breath.

He finally was able to get up. He grabbed a nearby towel and wiped the cum off her back.

As he laid down beside her he removed her blindfold. He kissed her and told her she had no idea how much she turned him on and how happy she had just made him.

She smiled and said to herself, "Oh yes I do."

meloout
meloout
16 Followers