Willow and Kennedy do Rio

Story Info
Characters from Buffy the Vamp Slayer get nasty.
7.1k words
3.36
19k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Omni
Don Omni
3 Followers

Willow was sucking on Kennedy's four inch clit like it was a micro cock while she rammed a huge pink ten inch long, five inch thick, glass dildo in her cunt. Kennedy instantly began creaming and as Slayer's are apt to do she came like a fucking hydrant. Willow tried to stretch her jaw across Kennedy's gaping gash to swallow it all but the stream was so hard it forced the Witch's head back! Kennedy started screaming like a hardcore sex seargent, "Swallow all my fucking cum, cunt, lap that fucking shit up!" Willow's aura glowed white a second giving her enough power to go back down on Kennedy's projectile cumquatting, swallowing at least a quarter gallon of Slayer cum until both their auras shivered a white glow and they both passed out on their bed.

Willow always thought, being the genius that she is, that swallowing enough Slayer orgasm would eventually evolve her body into a Slayer. Slayer jizz being what transfers the power afterall.

Willow was dreaming about getting fucked again though, very hard, and she woke up realizing Kennedy was now ramming the glass piece in her!

Willow had always been a tight cunt Kennedy thought from the first day she laid eyes on her. She wanted to make her pussy big the precise second she saw her. But she was all polite and save the world day so she opted to pass for awhile. Then the whole deal with the evil dude she fried and she knew Willow was hers! Kennedy screams at Willow, "Do you like how that glass cock feels, Witch?"

"Yeah, baby, please fuck harder and flick my fucking clit you slut..."

Ramming the glass piece even harder caused Willow to squeal so Kennedy expertly peeled back her cunt to expose her little inch long clit and flicked it several times with her middle finger. It felt like a rubber band being snapped against her engorged sex while the full ten inches were slammed in her hole torqueing over her G-spot. She squirted cumquatting out for about thirty seconds raving at Kennedy, "Oh you fucking Slayer whore gulp my Witch shit, bitch!" Then she just insanely screams and creams bucking against Kennedy's face that's firmly attached to her sex as soon as she pulls the cock out to rub Willow's clit while she lets all the cream slide down her throat. After about half a minute of pure writhing like this Keneddy drops the piece and flicks her clit a few more times causing aftershocks that rock Willow's body so she coosubmissively , "Ohhhh you always fuck me the hardest Kennedy..."

While Willows still cumming Kennedy jams her whole fist into Willow's pussy while catching a lip lock on her clit sending her into the second straight minute of orgasm. Willow appears to be in a sex seizure at this point with the Slayer's arm fisting inside her while her superstrength tongue flicks over her clit. Willow's in heaven, fireworks go off inside her head and rocket ships go off.

Kennedy orders her to answer, "DO YOU LIKE CUMMING ALL OVER MY FUCKING ARM AND GETTING YOU'RE FUCKING PUSSY SLAYED WITCH?!" Willow was speechless, just screaming with sexfull abandon, unable to form a coherent sentence.

Willow and Kennedy's wicked sex magick was working. Everyday after they trained at the Watcher's Mansions in Sao Paulo they'd go to the townhouse in Rio to prowl the nightlife for vamps then bang the night away after their shift was over. Eventually they just started to live in the townhouse so they could get a feel for Rio because from what they'd learned from sources they'd made is that something bigtime's going down in Rio Demonville. When they finally got a true clue they found out it might be something more than a few Slayers would be able to handle.

They found out there was going to be a demon prison break out in a South American facility under the rain forests of Brazil. It was so large it housed over ten thousand demons in ancient demonic caves that had been converted to cells below the country years ago in the Bush administration using military technology twenty years ahead of its time. It was the precursor to the Sunnydale Initiative that caused Adam. From rumors on the street of the few demons who had escaped they said the cyberdemon process was basically 'down pat', the cyberdemons were in control, and they'd planned on summoning the First Evil back into corporeal form using hypervirtual zero point frequencies tuned directly at the Amazon Hellmouth itself within the next few days!

That was such awful news that Willow and Kennedy had to fuck immediately since their pussies were always drenched for each other so much to the point it was pointless to wear pants or even panties anymore. They just wore skirts for the easy access or dark black spandex shorts. With the skirts their legs had a constant gleam that looked like they were sweating but since Rio was so warm no one could really tell it was their vaginal juices lathering their legs because they were in a perpetual state of heat. If the spandex was dark enough it just looked like they were sweating heavily but you could obviously tell. Their dot cycles were in tune and they had their flow about once every six months for a day or so because they were both so powerful which is when they usually wore pants. But they were their hottest on that day.

After they sexed in a little Witch Slayer 69 where they each came several times they sat discussing how they should get into the cyberdemon prison and stop their dire plan. Willow said she could have Buffy call Riley but Kennedy nixed that idea because she didn't wanna have to call on Buffy and the Immortal everytime some demons were trying to kill the world. She wanted them to save the world, she wanted to save the world as many times with Willow as Buffy had. That made Willow hot like a socket so she instantly commanded Kennedy to spank her cunt so Kennedy hauled off and started smacking it hardcore causing it to swell as Willow bit her lip at the pain.

[Willow] "You fucking whore beat it like Buffy never did!"

[Kennedy] "Oh you gotta bad fucking kitty, Will!"

[Willow] "Oh Kenn please purr my kitty now you hurt her..."

[Kennedy] "Ooh I'm gonna drink your purring milk..."

Willow panted as Kennedy gently slid her fingers in and out while pulling a pocket rocket dildo from the dresser. Kennedy used it to tweak Willow's clit until Kennedy could suck on it like a little inch long cock while vibrating what she could of its base. This sent Willow over the edge with having five fingers jousting in her sex while her clit got brained and vibed! Willow's cum shot out like a fountain for about twenty seconds and Kennedy gulped it all while vibing her clit. After about a minute when Willow's spasms had calmed down she could hear her orgasm swishing in Kennedy's mouth. Kennedy frenched Willow transferring the muc between their mouths in a naughty wet kiss.

[Willow] "Oh you milk my fucking cunt so hot!"

[Kennedy] "Fuckin A my lil slut fuck."

They continue making out, taking the muc from their mouths and smearing it all over their bodies, until as they kneel their on their silky orgasmed circular bed, Willow uses a couple fingers to start to masturbate Kennedy's half engorged two inch clit. Kennedy begins breathing heavily pleading, "Oh jerk my little Slayer cock baby..."

[Willow] "Always, I love jerking your lil cock baby...ooh she's getting bigger I can feel it...you're gonna..."

[Kennedy] "Oh fuck stick your hand in my pussy!"

[Willow] "Oh I'm pounding your fucking cunt with my fist!"

[Kennedy] "You're makin me cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!"

[Willow] "Cum harder then bitch!"

Kennedy went limp submissively to the bed as she got her pussy reamed by almost three quarters of Willow's little arm! Kennedy could only speak in breaths, totally digging the cunt stuffing, "Oh...God...I'm...cum...ming...so fucking....harrrrrd!" Her pussy was frothy with pearly cream as she screamed that she loved Willow's fucking rod in her hot twat.

They both napped and after they cleaned up and went to the locale graveyard to patrol for vamps. They were still discussing the whole cyberdemon crisis when they got jumped by a pack of Grappler demons round midnight. The demons were ugly and large with extremely thick bodies all standing over six feet tall, towering over the Witch and Slayer. They didn't do much but grunt though as Willow's hair turned white when she summoned her new powers! The grappler demons just kept coming though, there had to be over forty of them. Willow and Kennedy started kickboxing them, just trying to get away, but they were surrounded by the Grappler monsters!

[Kennedy] "What are they waiting for?"

[Willow] "Someone must want our audience."

A Warlock blinks into place standing on a crypt, he was wickedly Arabic handsome, but they could both instantly sense his evil nature. He stood there in the whole Matrix leather trench scanning them for a moment until his Latin accent prosed through.

[Warlock] "Dark forces rally against you two this eve it means my dreams come true by vanquishing you!"

[Willow] "Barrier!"

Willow realized his spell would do them in if she didn't raise her orb dome shield. It flashes a blue energy burst when the spell is deflected into one of the Grappler's vaporizing it into flames!

[Kennedy] "Oh I'm gonna slay you really hard for that!"

The other Grappler's move over pounding their fists on the field, crawling over each other on top of it, like a Grappler net on Willow's barrier shutting out the fool moonlight leaving them in darkness.

[Willow] "They're too strong I can't hold it up much longer baby, we need a plan!"

[Kennedy] "Quit being a fucking weak cunt Willow, expand your shield and blow them all off!"

[Willow] "Heh, heh you said blow them all off!"

It was an angry laugh she used to call the strength up to blast all the Grappler demons about the cemetary with. They both looked for the Warlock, Willow looking like she was woozy from a head rush, but he blinked right behind her, grabbed her ass, and blinked her out of sight!

[Kennedy] "Willoooow, no!"

A Grappler hit her from behind with a double forearm pounding her back, it knocked her sensless for a second but she was up brawling three back with a spin kick until they overwhelmed her. No barrier to protect her she stood there trying to defeat them all! Soon she was overwhelmed by seventy Grapplers who laid her unconscious and took her down into the crypt.

Willow awoke groggily, vigorously rubbing her clit, feeling like she was pumped full of the Neo XTC street drug that was running rampant around Rio these days. She suddenly remembered she wasn't in her room and instead lying on some black silk circular bed in a mansion somewhere with a perfect skyroof view of the full moon. She wanted to stop rubbing her pussy but she couldn't so she looked for anything in the room. It was Royal court style with an ornately jet onyx carved Throne, floor, and walls on one end and a plasma screen Bose system playing the Right of Spring on the other end. The classical music turned her on even more as she started to finger herself and use her fingers power to vibe her clit at the same time so she cums. The Warlock blinks in front of her watching her cum spew from her hole. He catches a little on his index, licking it off as she starts to cum harder knowing he's watching.

[Warlock] "Willow stop I freeze your time except for your head and eyes."

The Warlock puts a time freeze spell on her even freezing her cum in midrope ejected across the bed. Her whole body stops in mid gyration with her legs spread as far as possible with her head arched forward and her eyes poised on her cumming pussy. This enraged her, she hated when she couldn't cum, so she tried a counterspell but the Neo XTC had taken away her power of speech! The Warlock snakes his way up to her swallowing her frozen cum strings hanging in midair which turns her on hotter. He starts to work his tongue across her pale toes, up her ankles, calves, knees, and thighs until he circles her sex once then goes down on her underverses lips. He flicks her clit like a rubber band getting it hard and she throws her head back totally getting aroused but the cum unable to begin bubbling in her frozen pussy! She felt like she was going to explode! He must have worked her over for a good twenty minutes down there with the full treatment of licking and sucking her clit until his saliva gleamed around her entire frozen sex.

[Warlock] "I hypnotize your mind with mine so you're my whore forevermore!"

He said the spell right as plunged his thick nine inch cock into her frozen hole to the hilt. She screamed loud but was still unable to cum for real or even speak. She came in her head at least three times when he was going down on her and when he thrust it right across the G-spot she came for about ten seconds straight as the Warlock pounded through her mental aftershocks. His spell had worked, she now was totally submissive for his cock. She kept coming for at least twenty more minutes alas unable to come for real. Her imaginary cum drove her insane. She flew through the levels of her mind like she was falling through hell on her way to heaven.

His cock grew at least an inch and she could tell he was going to cum. She tried to clench her lips down on him unable as another intense imaginary orgasm reaped through her brain, "Oh Willow my spell is cast we're always lovers in the future, present, and the past!" The Warlock cums hard inside her pussy but hers overflows flooding out on his stomach and dampening the silk half the bed across! Her second orgasm was so hard it blasted his cock right out of her pussy with a flood of cum that's drenching his face when he lands on the onyx floor, knocked half unconscious!

Evil Willow's standing over him, cumming all over his naked, hard, body. Her hair negatively flashed black when she summoned her demon energy after penting it all up so long. She sprayed her cum all over his face raving at him, "Swallow it all you fucking cocksucker! You wanna get raped well I've got a fuckin rape for you!" Using her forcenergy she lifted his still throbbing cock and sat right down on it cowgirl as he hazily continues to come back to his senses. Pinning his arms with hers she started to grind her black hole down on his axis. Within three pumps the Warlock knew if she kept going she was going to grind his cock right fucking off! He tried to use his power to copy powers to copy her Evil Willow power but Evil Willow anticipated this using a spell.

[Willow] "I reverse your power to copy you evil Warlock fool!"

Willow swallows the Warlock's spirisoul, his body and mind whole right as she crunched his cock with her pussy. When she energetically swallowed the Warlock down her throat...to her utmost horror she discovers that as much as it was a Warlock it was someone else much more evil altogether.

Kennedy wasn't faring any better on her end. She was in some sacrificial chamber over the Helljaws staring down at the intricate metallic hellastrological symbols on the Hellmouth proper. Chained to an X shape metallic crucifix she couldn't move at all. The Grapplers stroked their nine inch cocks hard around her when she realized she's naked. Her bronze hue gleams in the hundred degree temperature. One Grappler demon gets too enthused and cums causing all the other demons to laught at him but just the sight and scent of the demon cumming his blue jizz grossed Kennedy out and got her real wet again.

[Kennedy] "If you wanted to tie me up naked all you hadda do was ask."

A little dark stream of energy orbs appears before her so brightly she blinks for a second as it ebbs down. Taking a peek through her eyelashes she sees a little hummingbird at first so Kennedy asks politely, "Who are you, why're you doin this?" Kennedy opened her eyes further seeing it wasn't a hummingbird, it was a little demon fairy with nubian skin, horns, and an adorable little eight inch long spiked tail. Just the sight of this evil fairy vixen made Kennedy's pussy cream into drive! The evil fairy trailed her dark orbs the whole length of Kennedy's body several times at superspeed making her lips quiver drizzles of cum.

[Kennedy] "Oh please fuck me Evil Fairy!"

The demon fairy motions for the Grappler that just came to step up behind her perfectly angled ass on the X crucifix and began nailing his still rock hard cock in and out of her cunt!

[Kennedy] "Oh you fucking beast get your goat cock outta my hole!"

The Slayer's wicked magick sex energies mingled with the Grapplers cum as she milked him our. Her walls started to tighten when his cock expanded and she came all over him. Although she kept squeezing her walls until she'd bit his cock right off and he pulled out a bare nub! The demon wailed in pain as the others laughed at him again! She spit the cock back out her pussy.

[Kennedy] "And stay out!"

The demon fairy shimmered half a yard in front of her face saying, "Good show, Slayer, hahaha!"

[Kennedy] "I won't be your entertainment for long! What's your name, who are you?!"

The demon fairy says her name is Fuxy Brown opening her top dropping her DD cups showing her horned three inch nipples! Fuxy rips of her skirt and bangs her little black pussy with that eight inch long tail. Kennedy creamed as the demon fairy tucked her whole tail up in her tiny little body! Suddenly her high pitch fairy voice squeaked as the tail burst out of her dripping with sex! Fuxy could sense that Kennedy's pussy was lubricating while she put her show on so she wiggles her fingers for two more Grapplers to come at her from each side and fuck her ass and pussy simultaneously.

[Kennedy] "Yeah come on boys I'm trainin cocks and the first lesson's free..."

She flexed her pussy gape powerfully like a vice but the demon fairy scooted down there and went to sucking on her inch hardened clit. Fuxy was perfectly proportioned to blow this micro-cock and in a second it grew an inch. Fuxy jerked it propositiong Kennedy.

[Fuxy] "I'll suck your tiny Slayer cock if you let them fuck your ass and cunt."

[Kennedy] "Yeeeeeeees, please do it!"

The Grapplers went to work devastating her holes in a double penetration frenzy. Fuxy fully aroused the clit cock and deep throated it while humming a little wicked fairy tune sending a mind shattering orgasm through Kennedy's holes! Her clamps eat up two more Grappler cocks and she spits them out still moaning from the evil fairy blowjob turned handjob again.

[Fuxy] "You're a fucking NAUGHTY Slayer, whore! These Grapplers aren't cheap!"

[Kennedy] "Ohhhh, uhhh, Fuxy I'm cumming...whatta you want with me evil fairy?!"

[Fuxy] "I'm going to make your cock bigger..."

[Kennedy] "Noooo, it's too big already!"

Fuxy summoned two more Grapplers except this time she had them double penetrate her pussy's hole. She tried to squeeze them off but it just too much in one hole for her to do it without cumming again. They fucked her hard for about twenty minutes working her up until they finally hit her G-spot right as the evil fairy engorged her whole pussy on Kennedy's clit cock! The Grapplers came and Kennedy ground their cocks to sludge, spewing it out with her cum fountain as she was still getting screwed by Fuxy Brown!

[Kennedy] "Oh God that's how it feels for a fucking man!"

Fuxy rode her clit cock in cowgirl using Kennedy's six pack abs to grip with. Fuxy moaned and her sex lathered but she hadn't cum yet and informed Kennedy, "If you let me make it a little thicker and longer I can cum, Slayer..."

[Kennedy] "YES, I wanna feel you fucking cum on my big fat Slayer cock!"

The demon fairy motioned for three Grapplers and began to weave her spell...

Willow stood in shock and terror after she energetically swallowed the Warlock's body because his body was merely being overshadowed by Dracula himself! She sits there riding Dracula's eleven inch marble fucking pole blooding his cum up inside her to turn her into a vampire! When she comes back to her senses after the pleasure's tuned out she suddenly uses the Warlock's power to blink off him! Dracula catches the other shots of his cum all down his throat, is perfectly clothed, and standing next to her in a flash rubbing her hair. In his Transylvanian accent he coos into her ear with the vicious lip.

Don Omni
Don Omni
3 Followers