Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val pinched her nipple and Bernie moaned again.

"Tell me what parts of me you want to eat," Bernie hissed, then rubbed her hand over Val's tummy, stopping short of the other's pubic hair.

"All of you baby... all of you," Val said, and slowly sank to her knees in front of Bernie. Bernie moaned again, and used both hands to open her pussy for Valerie's mouth.

"My sweet doll," Val purred, "Someone's done this to you before." Then she sent a long, languorous lick the length of Bernie's cunt.

Several minutes later, two wet bodies were squirming on the dampened sheets of Valerie's bed. Valerie had Bernie on her back, her knees up, as Val prepared to eat her.

Holding her knees with her hands, Bernie watched passively, as Val pressed against her so that their pussies were kissing.

"This is the kiss I had in mind," Val whispered lewdly, and then began a twisting grind against Bernie's cunt that sent a hot flash of pleasure through Bernie's pussy and belly.

"Oh, my God!" Bernie moaned, as Val humped her genitals against hers.

"Like it?" Val asked.

"Hell, yeah!"

"Then you'll probably love this!" Val yelled, as she pulled back and hoisted Bernie's legs over her shoulders. Then, supporting the upper part of her body with her hands, Val began fucking Bernie frenziedly.

At first, Bernie could only moan. In her mind it seemed that her pussy was being hammered and bruised, but her cunt was on fire with a need to cum. After several false starts, she found her voice and replied, "I love it! I do!"

Val laughed wantonly, and moved again, but at a slightly different angle, creating a new series of gratifying sensations as Bernie tried to get her fingers down to rub her clit and hasten her climax.

But Val's next move prevented her from achieving that relief. Val shoved Bernie's legs from her shoulders and wound up laying flat on Bernie's body. With her full weight on Bernie, she resumed her earlier grinding, mashing pussy against pussy.

Val was feeling pretty good about things too. And although neither girl realized it at the time, Val's belly and thighs were already coated with their combined juices.

A moment later, she kissed Bernie on the mouth for the first time, felt the other girl shudder at the contact, and when Bernie parted her lips, Val sent her tongue in to ravish the other's mouth.

Bernie went crazy. The softness of Val's mouth, and her hyper-active tongue, sent Bernie's pulse racing to almost dangerous levels. And when Val sent a finger into Bernie's cunt, Bernie came immediately.

But Val didn't stop.

Moments later, Bernie, on the throes of another orgasm, realized that having a woman fuck her like this, with her cunt stretched open by the others fingers, was far better than any of the three guys she'd allowed to stick their cocks in her. Certainly better than the time her cousin Mavis had licked her pussy in the broom closet some years earlier.

She cried out as Val's long fingers ravaged her vagina. She had no doubt that this was right, not wrong as she'd been taught. All Bernie cared about at this moment was the pleasure she felt; the skill Val was using to satisfy her. And Val was using all her talents along those lines. For her part, Val had had only two other women before this, but they had taught her well.

Val was into it now, slamming Bernie's knees back against her breasts; pumping her fingers inside Bernie's pussy with the sure knowledge that Bernie was on the cusp of another, even bigger orgasm than the others.

Wanting total control over Bernie, Val suddenly yanked her fingers out of Bernie's sopping cunt, and half-snarled, "Roll over, bitch!"

Dismayed by the abrupt absence of Val's fingers, Bernie groaned, but obediently rolled over on her belly, quivering with excitement.

"What are you...?"

But Val was already tugging at Bernie's waist, wanting her up on her knees. Dumbly, Bernie complied, still wondering what Val was going to do next. She didn't have a long wait. With her ass up, and all her privates exposed and vulnerable, Val pried Bernie's labia apart.

"You look so lovely like this," Val purred.

Bernie, embarrassed that anyone would look at her in this fashion, found her entire body growing warm from the flush that spread over it.

"Pink...and succulent," Val purred, "with a tasty white frosting all over. Mmmm, I'm gonna love eating you."

Bernie shuddered. The thought raced through her mind that this might be a once in a lifetime experience for her. She started to tremble, and found she couldn't stop.

With one hand rubbing the small of Bernie's back, Val slowly pushed two fingers inside Bernie's cunt again. Then leaning over Bernie, Val grasped a hanging breast, and pinched the turgid nipple.

Bernie cried out, a commingling of pain and pleasure. And Val began fucking her with the two fingers, sending wave after wave of gratification throughout Bernie's entire body. When she had Bernie shuddering non-stop, Val pulled her fingers from her pussy, wiped them off on the other girl's ass, and repositioned Bernie yet one more time.

"Come on top of me, Bernie. Let's try it that way."

By this point, Bernie was willing to do anything Val suggested, and she willingly did as requested and squatted over Val, who sent three fingers into her this time, with Bernie wildly gyrating her hips and moaning continuously.

Even in this frenzied state, Bernie felt her juices gushing out of her, and she whimpered with joy when she felt another of Val's fingers about to enter her behind.

"C'mon, Bernie," Valerie exhorted, fuck my fingers!"

"I'm trying... God knows, I'm trying!"

Val squeezed Bernie's breast, and hunched upward. Her fingers were still pumping in and out of Bernie's cunt, but her other hand had left the girl's ass to play with her breast. Now Val released the breast, and returned to her ass and sent the same finger in as far as it would go.

There was Bernie, squatting over Val, who had fingers in both her holes, and when Val added a second finger to her anus, Bernie exploded with her biggest orgasm of the afternoon.

Val held her in her arms afterward, covering her face with kisses, and crooning, "You came so hard for me, I love you, I love you."

"Do you want the blanket?"

"No, I'm fine," Bernie replied, growing more embarrassed about what had happened by the minute.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

One of Val's fingers found its way into Bernie's anus and slipped deep inside.

"You're so tight."

"Oh, Val...."

"I can tell you like it."

"Not when it hurts."

"Am I hurting you now?"

"No."

"Does it belong to me?"

"Val, please...."

"Say it."

"Yes."

"Good. Now be a good girl and fetch the cucumber from the fridge."

"But I thought.... you said...."

"I lied. I didn't want you using it. I want you to do me with it. Now be a good girl and get it for me. I want you to fuck me with it. Then we'll do you. You don't mind used do you?"

12