Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regna ate Bernie for the next eight minutes and then Scott worked two fingers into Bernie's sodden pussy and began frigging her.

Bernie's juices began to froth from the extra attention and soon there was an abundance of translucent cream adhered to his fingers and her thighs.

"Let me eat her again!" Regna pleaded, and he moved aside, showing Bernie his newly risen erection in the process. Bernie took him into her mouth, while Regna lapped all the creamy juices from her thighs and snatch; then tried to induce more by frigging Bernie with four fingers.

Trying to delay her approaching orgasm, Bernie told Regna to suck on Scott, while she returned the favor, and frigged her to a climax.

Regna agreed, and murmured more to herself than anyone else, "Bet none of us ever forgets this hall fuck."

It was Regna who came first, crying out so loudly, Bernie was certain some people's doors would open to see what the hell was going on outside their apartment. None did, and she attributed it to the late hour, although it was not really all that late.

Scott had one of those erections that seem to last and last, and Bernie had him enter her from behind.

Five minutes into the fuck, Regna positioned herself so Bernie could lick her pussy again. Bernie did so willingly and while Scott didn't cum, Bernie did, and Regna was about too, when the elevator doors opened and a middle-aged couple stepped out, and almost tripled over the threesome.

The man stood transfixed; apparently he'd never seen the likes of it. His wife undoubtedly had, or had entertained such thoughts, and resented not having had the opportunity to enjoy a little orgy of her own, retained her composure and shouted, "Get a fucking room, will you!"

Scott, Regna and Bernie slowly got to their feet, rearranging their clothing to some degree, while the couple carefully stepped past them and entered their apartment which was three doors down from Regna's.

Bernie heard him tell his wife, "They live right across from us, dear."

"Don't be absurd, Charles, they live in 5D, and I'll be talking to the superintendent about them in the morning. They'll be gone in a week."

Scott led the two women inside and sat down on the couch. Regna sat next to him. Bernie stood in front of them. She concluded that they had not heard the couples parting comment and didn't mention it to them.

"Are we crazy?" Scott asked.

"Why?" Bernie said.

"We're having a good time, that's all," Regna said defensively.

"Want me to leave, Scott?" Bernie asked.

"Maybe you should."

"No, she can stay, if she wants," Regna said.

Not wanting to come between the couple, and holding out hope of another, similar evening in the future, Bernie quickly made an excuse about having to get up early the next day, and after kissing them both, repaired her clothing and left.

She never hooked up with either of them again.

12