Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She surrendered to the almost instant orgasm that came upon her, clutching the sheets tightly in her fists. Conrad, a more than proficient lover, knew this was the moment to really turn it on and did so, relentlessly slamming into her, leaving Leah feeling that this wonderful climax she was enjoying would never end.

After 90 seconds of furious pumping, he tired and slowed his pace dramatically, leaving Leah gasping and numb from the unbelievable waves of pleasure wafting over her. His still engorged prick eased from her silken sheath as he fought to recapture his breath.

Both of them lay there panting, until he idly reached over to let his thumb dance over her clit. Leah gasped and then begged him not to touch her there. "It's almost unbearable," she huffed.

Conrad, having some knowledge of what a woman can tolerate, and what was truly unbearable, ignored her complaints and continued to lazily circle her tiny, but all too sensitive bud.

When Leah gave the first sign of an impending orgasm, he pressed his erection back into her. Leah shrieked with renewed pleasure, and then gasped, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Conrad dealt with her in his own fashion, slowing his thrusts to a near stop, bringing her to a frenzied lust-filled state, and then fucked her as hard and as fast as he was capable of doing until they both climaxed, she first, and he almost immediately after.

Some minutes later, Conrad recovered enough to reach out and caress her back and flanks as she trembled under his touch.

"That was...good," she breathed huskily. "That was especially good."

"Thank you," he said and meant it.

"I mean it," she said. "I've done a lot of guys...you know? And you...you are something else. I mean you've got a nice cock. A really lovely cock, and you know how to use it. You got staying power too. That's something most guys lack or at least don't use."

"Thank you, again," he said. He was smiling at her, and she saw it and returned it.

"I...um, was going to do something for you before we got sidetracked. Still want me to...you know?"

"Yeah, Leah, I want you to," he told her.

With a languid grace, Leah slid out of the bed and stood up. She picked up the bottle of lubricant. Conrad groaned happily and rolled over on his stomach, then got on his knees, presenting his ass to her at the edge of the bed. Leah smiled, although he couldn't see it, and applied a generous amount of lubricant to his anus.

"I can do this better if you're on your back," she said matter-of-factly.

"Okay," he said, and complying with her wishes, lay on his back. She knelt between his legs, pushed them up over her head at first, then allowed them to rest on her shoulders as she pried his twin hemispheres apart and applied another dosage of the jelly to his small radiating pucker.

Finding that for some reason she was enjoying herself, Leah giggled, and leaned forward to take one of his testicles in her mouth. He groaned. She repeated the process with the other testicle, while fondling the saliva covered twin with her fingers. He arched his back and groaned again, louder this time. Releasing his balls, she nibbled downward approaching the rosy, puckered starfish, and licked it with a swoop of her tongue.

He released a low, nondescript growl of pure pleasure.

Delighted with his reaction, Leah set her tongue to dancing around the pucker. Moments later, she backed away and reached for the lubricant, then applied a dab to her fingertip.

"Now we begin," she told him, and immediately felt him tense up. Leah, however, kept going, gently probing into the gradually yielding tight pucker of flesh. He moaned with pleasure as her finger located and pressed on his prostrate gland. Leah knew that this was not a first for him and quietly asked, "You've done this before, haven't you?"

"Yeah," he admitted sheepishly, "I've done three years in Attica."

"Attica! That's for really bad boys, isn't it?"

"Some boys are worse than others," he told her, but did not provide any additional information. Leah knew intuitively that she had asked enough questions for the time being. She removed her finger and stood up. After applying more lubricant, she sent two fingers into the slightly wider fissure.

Conrad grimaced as the tight muscles reluctantly gave way to the pressure. Then he smiled as she began to slowly fuck him with those same fingers, while using her other hand to fondle his balls. Leah continued this for a short time and then stopped. She attached the dildo/cock to the harness she still wore around her waist. She lathered the artificial prick thoroughly, using plenty of lubricant. Satisfied with the result, she slapped him sharply on the ass three times. Conrad made no sound. It was as if he expected it.

"Here we go," she told him as a means of preparing him for what was to come, and also as a last second respite for him to call it off, although she knew he wouldn't. Conrad remained still, his ass raised to accept her. He said nothing.

Leah sighed and then began a slow penetration, placing her palms on the back of his thighs and rolling him back a few more inches to achieve an even better angle.

"Done this before?" he asked, catching her by surprise.

"I have," she replied, and left it at that, moving her hips in very small, ladylike movements, yet pressing deeper, although only minutely deeper with each movement.

"I would have liked it if you were the first to do me," he offered, complimenting her style in buggering him.

Slowly but surely, his anus blossomed outward. Leah sank more and more of the dildo into him until it was fully enveloped. Then she found her belly pressing against his ass and laughed giddily.

"What?" he asked puzzled at her laughter.

"I never did that before," she told him.

"Did what? Am I bleeding," he asked with growing concern.

"No," she said, laughing even more. "I never got one of these things all the way in before, that's all. And no, you are not bleeding. You took it like a trooper...whatever the hell that means."

Conrad relaxed then, awaiting her next move. It didn't take long before it came. Firmly gripping his thighs, Leah began a faster pace. He reached out and began to fondle her left breast and stared into her eyes.

Leah was rocking his world, driving the dildo in to his furthest reaches, and then slowly withdrawing it until only the tip remained embedded in him. Conrad let go of her breast, reached lower, found a strap from the harness on her thigh and pulling on it this way and that, guiding the rhythm of her strokes as she slammed into his ass. At a given point, some four minutes into the session, he moaned loudly, and urged her to fuck him harder.

Reaching out, Leah found his cock and squeezed it, pumping it in time to her thrusting. And when she increased the tempo, he cried out with an intense pleasure.

Instinctively knowing that she had brought him to the brink of coming, she abruptly stopped fucking him, but kept rolling her hips so that he could feel the dildo within, thereby allowing him to savor the moment. In her mind, Leah began counting to twenty. At nineteen, she began squeezing and pumping his cock with a renewed frenzy.

"Oh, Christ!" he yelled. "That feels so fuckin' good!"

"Wanna cum, now?" she asked.

"No...not yet. It feels...." He left it there.

She slowed down, counted to twenty again, and then let her hips fly into action, pumping relentlessly, sweat soaring from her forehead and chin onto his chest and neck to mix with rivulets of his own.

Conrad's climax was stunning. He screamed out as the first jet cannoned out to land on his stomach, the second splashed against Leah's right nipple, and hung down, stretching ever longer as its weight succumbed to gravity. Leah maintained her torrid pace, driving the boy-toy into his rectum with zeal she had never exhibited before. She waited patiently for his climax to end before slowing down, finally collapsing onto his chest.

A minute passed, and then Conrad took her hand in his and gave it a gentle squeeze. She freed her hand and, pushing against his chest, shoved herself away from him allowing the dildo to ooze out of his anus with a soft pop. Then, with a studied deliberateness, Leah unbuckled the harness and let it drop to the floor. She looked at her hand. It was covered with his sperm. She laughed and began licking it from her hand.

Conrad's eyes were sparkling, and he too smiled knowingly, as he reached out and wiped the remainder of his ejaculate from her breast, tendering it to her mouth. She accepted it with another smile, and was surprised when he suddenly pulled her tight and kissed her.

He had decided to make her his partner...in crime.

12