Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went in at two the following morning. Ramirez, although awaiting some type of attack, had relaxed far beyond what any normal person would have. He had summoned his wife and three children from Columbia to be with him. As a consequence of his actions, his men relaxed their vigilance, and were easy pickings for the heavily armed home invaders, who killed them as silently as they did the alarm system guarding Ramirez's residence.

Although the Tall Man and Sammy Pardo urged him not to, Conrad slaughtered Ramirez's wife before his eyes. But he held out until Conrad threatened to kill his children, only after Conrad agreed to send the children off with the house servants did Ramirez reveal where the money and cocaine were to be found. Conrad got his money and roughly a million dollars worth of cocaine, and then cruelly tortured Ramirez to death. He honored his promise not to harm the children and saw no reason to kill the servants who had not really had a good look at him. They tied the servants and children to kitchen chairs, and left the house without alerting any of the neighbors.

Vic was waiting with the boat, and although the security cameras did take several pictures of the men, none were clear enough to identify any of them.

Two days later, Conrad sent the cocaine to Italy with his contraband carrying stewardesses. All was well in his world, but he sent the Tall Man and Chang Clobey in search of Tony just to tie all the loose ends together.

12