Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 30A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She mumbled against my open mouth. "Our first kiss and I'm naked in the shower, getting fingered while your cock is pushing against my ass."

Miles laughed.

"I want you in me." Her eyes pleaded. "Please."

"Okay," he replied.

She lurched away, scrambling around the shower curtain. She dropped her butt onto the green cotton bath mat, leaning back on stiff arms. The pleading expression on her face saidhurry, please hurry.As he stepped out of the shower she fell to her back, lifting and spreading her knees and holding her arms up in welcome. Miles lowered himself to rest on his elbows over her. Katy had one hand around his neck, pulling him close, her other hand guided his cock into her. She made a soft little cry as Miles slid into her. And that was followed by a sharp intake of breath. He held her tightly, not moving. She was trembling.

"Is this what you want?" He asked looking down into her closed eyes.

"Mmm-hmm" she hummed through her nose. Her hips began moving carefully as if experimenting with new sensations.

"Am I big enough?"

"Yes, it's plenty big; and it even has a real man at the other end."

He pumped twice and she shuddered and began to grind with eager intensity.

"Tell me you love me, Miles. Please, I know it's a lie, but say it anyway." Her words came out in a rushing whine.

"I love you, my friend. Truly I do. That's no lie. I love you, Katy." Miles spoke in measured tones with much warmth. It was true; he loved every woman he fucked. That was his nature.

She let out a soft cry. "I'm so close...."

"Use your fingers. Tell me what you want."

Her arm darted between them; her fingers furious with need.

"Oh, just fuck me now. Don't be gentle. I want to fuck." She ground out her demand through clenching teeth.

He let himself go berserk between her legs, pounding with no regard for her comfort. He heard a faint cry through the blood pulsing in his ears; felt Katy's body convulse once, twice and her arms clutched at him tightly then she fell limp. Miles held still above her, his eyes closed, panting into her hair, trying to ignore the stinging rug burns on the inside of his knees.

She was heavy on him. She'd sprawled limp after descending onto his cock. Miles kneaded her plump ass cheeks and tried to tickle her ass hole, slowly humping up into her. Her ass cheeks started clenching and unclenching.

"Enjoying yourself, Katy?"

"Oh, yes. Let's stay like this forever."

"Get some weight on your elbows so I can breathe."

"Sorry." She jerked her arms in. Her full, pendulous breasts tickling my chest with every thrust.

There was a soft cry from the woman on the nearby blanket. She was on her hands and knees, staring at Mo's clenching ass. Her man kneeling behind her, his big dark hands gripping her hips, dimpling her soft flesh, slowly undulating his hips. His eyes too, were locked on Mo's ass.

I rolled my head to look Mo in the face, smiling brightly up at her. She smiled back. I raised my eyebrows and gestured at the coupled pair with my chin. Mo's face took on the most incredulous look. She shook her head, a quick nervous little shake. I gave her my best begging face. She stared at me for a long moment then made a little shrug with her shoulder.

*****

Little Mo

"God, you really fucked me."

"Mm?"

"You fucked me. Fucked me good."

"Yes. So I did."

"You didn't come. You're still hard in me."

"Yeah. I want you to suck me off."

She shuddered, her face showing disgust.

"I can't do that. I hate the taste of... That stuff." Her head flopped to the side. She took a deep breath and blew out a big sigh.

"Your cunt juice?"

"No. David's was so bitter."

"Mine's not. Blow me, Mo. Please?"

"Please don't ask me to do that."

"Mo, suck my cock. You got what you wanted, now give me what I want."

"You've gone soft. Why bother?"

"Why do you guys always want your cocks sucked? Why don't you just cruise the gay bars with your fly open?" Mo's tone was whiney and put upon.

"It's power tripping."

"You're telling me the obvious. Do the others suck you off?"

I let her hear irritation in my voice. "We haven't been fucking. Probably wont, I'm not her type." I made a little smile for her and spoke warmly. "Let's go cuddle in your bed." I stood up over her and held out hands. She gave me hers and pulled herself to her feet.

"You've been hanging out with her a lot lately. I'm surprised you haven't pitched her."

"She intimidates me. Okay? I probably wouldn't be able to get it up."

Maureen started to laugh. She put her hands on her hips and laughed in my face, shaking her head as if to completely negate my admission.

"I didn't say anything funny. Why are you laughing at me?"

"You must be blind. Don't you see the way she looks at you?"

"What are you talking about," I said, too harshly, irritated by her statement.

"She likes you. She thinks you're cute, Marty."

I stared at her, a blank faced, hard eyed stare.

"Is that supposed to make me feel complimented? It doesn't. Not a bit."

"Why not? She enjoys your company. Does it hurt that she doesn't feel you're a candidate for long term lover status? Is your ego that fragile?" Her voice soft. Cruel questions asked with the gentleness of a friend.

Mo reached over, squeezed my arm, smiling sweetly. "Let's go snuggle."

12