Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 30B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused to admire the shape of her breasts. They had no need of a bra, jutting out, firm, perky, and proud. She had rather large aureoles and eraser sized nipples.

"ON THE BED! BOTH OF YOU!"

Both Laura and Meg instinctively knew how he wanted them, and lay face down on the low bed. Laura awaited the pain to come with mixed emotions. On the one hand she dreaded it, on the other; she welcomed it as a gateway to a magnificent orgasm that was sure to follow.

With the first strike of the hairbrush Laura's head rolled back and she lost herself in the moment, her body language spoke of a sub close to orgasm. Her breath was coming in little ragged pants. Her heartbeat was visible in that her breasts were exposed and they moved with each beat. Her pulse was racing and Lou had yet to touch her sexually.

To his credit, Lou realized he had to slow down with Laura or she would orgasm on the spot. She seemed beyond caring, wanting to soak up the moment. He concentrated the next three blows of the hairbrush on Meg's lovely ass, noting that Laura moaned as loudly as Meg, although only Meg received the blows.

He took a moment to reposition them so that they were kneeling side-by-side, back on their heels, heads down, knees wide and hands on thighs, palms open and exposed. A perfect picture model of abject female submission.

Lou went to the 'toy' bag and selected a small nylon rope flogger. The rope tails of the flogger had no mass and since it had a short handle he could get little leverage. More importantly other than the small "thud" it made when contacting flesh the noise was diminished. The first blow of the rope flogger to Laura's bottom brought an interesting reaction. She had claimed she might get wet and might leak a little, but Lou spied a drop rolling down the inside of her thigh. It wasn't the first. After administering the flogger to Meg, he directed the next flick of his wrist unswervingly to her cunt, wringing a small gasp from her. More importantly, he saw a small rivulet of juice trickle out of her opening and follow the previous droplets down her thigh.

Little tremors were running through her body and shaking her belly. He decided he wanted to watch her come and placed his hand on her sex, parting the lips with a finger and pressing the palm of his hand against her clit.

Laura groaned.

He leaned close to her ear and whispered "Come."

The effect was immediate and startling. His hand filled with moisture, and the tremors she had been holding in check were released. Her whole body rocked with spasms. The little gasps and moans were transformed in wracking sobs as her body delivered itself to her first commanded orgasm. The wetness turned to a flood, and Lou felt warm sticky secretions of her body flow around his fingers.

Lou turned his attention to Meg. He wondered if, having brought one sub to a climax if the other might be ready to orgasm as well.

Meg appeared to have her ass pushed out further than she had earlier, and her head was even lower. He sent a light slap of the flogger across Meg's cunt and she spasmed just as Laura had. And when he placed his hand upon her sex, it opened wide for him. He proceeded just as he had with Laura and Meg's orgasm followed, almost mimicking Laura's.

Lou gave them another five minutes to recover then had them kiss one another. He was both pleased and surprised when Meg dove between Laura's thighs and began eating her until she came again.

"You two are free to do as you wish for the next five minutes," he announced. It might have taken a second before Laura was up and pulling Meg over to a cushioned metal chair. She grabbed a pair of handcuffs and cuffed Meg's hands behind her, causing her nicely formed breasts to thrust forward and accentuate them even more than a bra might.

Laura roughly kicked Meg's legs apart, revealing a swollen pink pussy surrounded by neatly trimmed light brown pubic hair. Her cunt was juicy and slick from the foreplay and from the rough treatment she was now receiving. She quickly tied Meg's ankles tightly to the legs of the chair, and then added more rope just below her knees.

Then Laura dropped to her knees and set her mouth tight against Meg's vulva, trying to make as tight a seal as was possible. Unable to move much, Meg could only roll her neck back and forth and moan with pleasure as Laura pleasured her. Meg wondered why she needed to be tied down for this, but figured Laura had a fetish for cuffs and rope.

It is possible that it was true, but Laura had an ulterior motive, and surprised both Meg and Lou when she said, "You'll have to wait to get off."

"No," Meg cried out, for Laura was not her master and she was not forbidden to speak out.

"I SAID YOU'LL WAIT!" Laura barked out and even Lou was shocked at her tone. But wanting to see just where she would take it, he allowed Laura additional leeway.

"Lou, please come over here," she said pointing to the bed.

Meg grew more excited, thinking that Laura would have Lou fuck her someplace. But what followed sent a chill down her spine.

Smiling, and wondering what Laura was up to, he followed her request and moved to the side of the bed.

Laura went to him, took his semi-erect penis in her hand and massaged it. In just seconds he was almost fully erect. Making sure that Meg had a clear view of what she was doing, Laura began to lick the sides of Lou's appendage, cupping his balls in one hand and jerking him off with the other. She devoted herself to working the head of his cock with her mouth and tongue, massaging his cock and balls with her hands.

Lou groaned happily and didn't notice that his 'submissive' had subtly taken control.

Laura's eyes never left Meg. Taking him from her mouth, she spat on his cock and called out, "Hey, slut. Watch me make him cum."

Meg sat in the chair, eyes agog, not believing what was going on before her.

"Are you ready to fuck me, Lou?"

Without responding, Lou lifted Laura and dropped her on the bed and knelt between her legs. A moment later he took a fleeting glance at Meg then raised Laura's legs over his shoulders and entered her.

"YES!" Laura crowed as he began to thrust, working up a speed and rhythm.

Laura groaned happily with each thrust, and Meg groaned in despair, for she had been certain Lou would fuck her and let Laura and her fend for themselves. It had been that way the last two times with the Goth girl. It took her a moment to recall the girl's name had been Meadow.

"Oh, I'm close, Lou! I think ... I think I'm gonna squirt, Lou!"

"Say when!"

"OH! Watch me, Meg! Oh, watch me you fucking slut!"

"I'm there Lou, pull out!"

Lou pulled out of her and stared unbelievingly as Laura ejaculated one long jet of clearish fluid after another. At first he thought she was pissing, but he put a finger out, caught a few drops and tasted it. It wasn't piss. She was a genuine squirter, and he immediately began to plan on how to make money with her doing this at bachelor parties and the like.

Meg had never witnessed a woman cum like that. She did not differentiate between an orgasm and squirting. That is, not until Laura grabbed Lou's cock and stuffed it back into her twat and after smacking him on the ass, told him to "Start pumping again."

She came less than a minute later and waited patiently for Lou to follow, pretending that they finished together.

"Get some on my pubic hair, Lou!"

He did and Laura sauntered over to the still bound Meg, grabbed her by the back of her neck and brought her face level with Laura's crotch.

"Eat his cum out of me, bitch!"

Truthfully, Laura was surprised when Meg complied, licking and sucking both Lou's sperm and Laura's juices from her genital area seemingly enjoying every minute of it. And when all the fluids were gone, Meg continued to hungrily savage Laura's cunt; remnants of Lou's sperm could be seen on her cheeks as she set a goal for herself to make Laura come from her mouth.

Laura caught her off guard by turning around and with both hands spreading her cheeks, tendered her ass to Meg. Meg never hesitated, setting her tongue to laving the puckered brown ring, and actually moaned in disappointment at not being able to penetrate the asshole before her.

Only when she tired of Meg's futile efforts did Laura step away from Meg.

Lou looked on, having realized that whatever control he'd had over Laura had vanished sometime after introducing her to Meg. Over time he would wonder what had happened, but he would never be sure.

His eyes widened even more as Laura slowly tipped the chair backward until Meg lay on her back, still cuffed and bound, staring wildly about, frightened at what Laura had planned for her.

"Are you wondering what's next, slut?"

"Yes, Master," she replied stunning both Laura and Lou.

Laura squatted over Meg's face. "I'm going to piss in your mouth," Laura informed Meg. "It's going to roll down your mouth and your chin and you are going to keep licking my pussy."

NO!" Meg screamed, but that was not the safe word. A second later the acrid taste of piss was burning Meg's tongue, and the warm liquid was splashing down over her face. She didn't dare stop servicing Laura though, and continued to stimulate the dominant woman's clit with her outstretched tongue. Now she could smell the piss on herself and it burned her sinuses as well.

"Filthy little piss slut," Laura said to her. "You smell like a toilet. Do you like being pissed on and humiliated, little slut? Tell the truth."

Meg didn't want to admit it, but she did. Laura's cool and commanding voice insulting her and ordering her to do shameful things caused the timid brunette's pussy to drip with its musky juices.

"Yes, Mistress," she moaned. "Humiliate me more, please. It makes my pussy so hot and wet."

"I know, little slut. I can smell your cunt. You want to touch it but you can't. You're my little toilet slut, and you know that you need my permission to bring yourself pleasure, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress. I want to serve you. Please allow me to touch my pussy?"

"No slut, you may not. And I didn't give you permission to ask. For that, I will piss on you again. Lower your head."

And now Meg lowered her head subserviently, feeling even more like a dog. Laura spread her legs above her new plaything and squeezed out the remainder of what was left in her bladder.

Meg knew that she would be the one cleaning all of this up when it was over. "You're a filthy little bitch, aren't you?" Laura taunted. "You've got piss running down your hair and in your mouth. Who would want to fuck a filthy rag like you? Tell me what a worthless slut you are, NOW!"

"Yes, Mistress," Meg whimpered. "I'm a worthless slut. I'm only good as a rag to piss on, Mistress. I'm just a filthy worthless rag."

"Tell me how good Lou's cum tasted, slut."

At this point Lou intervened. "I think that's enough. Let her get cleaned up then she can clean this mess up."

"Why not fuck her, Lou?"

To his surprise, Lou realized that was just what he wanted to do and after getting the key to the handcuffs, he released Meg from her bindings and took her doggy-style while kneeling in a pool of piss.

Laura watched for a while and then dressed and sat down to watch some more, occasionally calling out "Slap her ass, yank her hair, and tell her she's a worthless slut."

Lou slammed into Meg, calling her humiliating names while Laura continued taunting her from the couch. Sensing that Lou was about to come, Laura stormed over to them and slapped Meg hard across the face triggering her orgasm as well as Lou's. Meg's cunt squeezed him, milking the last remnants from his squirting cock. Meg's howl was full of anguish and ecstasy. She did indeed feel like a filthy piss and cum rag, and in that moment she wanted to be one for ever.

"Clean this fucking mess up, and get the fuck out of my apartment!" Laura said quietly, but with an authority that shook Lou, and had Meg cowering.

Meg did most of the work, but Lou helped some, while Laura glowered at the both of them. She knew it was over between her and Lou. But wondered if she should get Meg's number then decided against it. Meg was his, it wouldn't be right to take her away.

Laura watched as Lou and Meg dressed then opened the door for them and bid them goodnight. Now what do I do with myself? Laura thought, as she laid back on the bed and fell asleep fully dressed.

12