Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good Lord, did he find you together?"

"Of course not, dear. I stuffed my clothing and stuff under the bed and followed Wanda into the bathroom. Wanda flushed the toilet just as he walked into the bedroom.

"When Wanda emerged from the bathroom, her husband didn't think twice about why the door had been locked. I remained quiet as a church mouse behind the door, hoping that he didn't have to pee, or worse."

Val leaned into Joe, and just before she kissed him, she whispered: "If you lick me round my mouth, I'm sure you can still taste her pussy."

Her mouth and lips tasted faintly of champagne, but sure enough, when he licked her lips and chin, it brought out the flavor of Wanda's pussy.

Joe had almost forgotten his cock, newly erect, and sticking out of his trousers, but Val had not.

"Oh, my!" she chirped happily, "You really are a dirty old man. Did it make you that horny to hear what I did with Wanda?"

"I'm sorry, Val, but it was about as erotic a tale as I've ever heard."

"Don't feel sorry, dear. It's a boost to my ego to see that I can still make you that hard," she laughed. "I can guess what you were thinking. "Yeah, I know what you were thinking about. You were thinking about having her in bed with us."

"No. Really, I wasn't thinking of anything but how good you felt."

She moved off of him, and lay close by his side, her hand idly holding the weight of his rigid penis. "You know I don't mind you fantasizing while we fuck," Val told him. "Don't worry about it."

"I don't worry about it. You didn't give me time to fantasize about a thing, but if it makes you feel better, next time I will."

She laughed. "Oh, you will, will you? And what are you going to fantasize about?" She crossed her leg over his and pressed her heated and very wet pussy against his leg.

He took a chance. "I'll think about you and Wanda, okay? I'll think about having both of you naked. I'll think about her licking my cock while it's sliding in and out of you."

"Hmmmm," she said thoughtfully, "Would you like both of us to suck your cock together?"

"Why not? You both seem to prefer the oral delights."

Val giggled. "You'd like two tongues on you, huh?"

"I would."

"What else would you like?"

"Well...."

"Would you like to watch her lick my pussy?"

He swallowed and wondered again what had got into her. Whatever it was, he was enjoying it.

She repeated her question, but phrased it differently. "Would you enjoy that? Having her lick you?"

"You know I would," he answered gruffly. He leaned back and lifted his head to look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, I might. Do you have a problem with the idea that I might like to have Wanda lick me?"

"Nope." He laid his head back down next to hers.

"What if I wanted to lick her?" she asked quietly.

"Hey, you want to go down on her... I guess I'd just have to watch, wouldn't I?"

"Oh, you could do more than watch. Maybe you'd enjoy fucking me from behind while my face was between her legs."

She felt his cock lurch with desire. So did Joe.

"Val?"

"Well, would you like that? To have me on my knees doggy style, fucking me, with Wanda spread in front of me?"

"That's wonderful imagery, Val."

"Or maybe, maybe you'd enjoy fucking her, and watching her lick me."

She laughed, and said, "I think your cock likes the idea."

She stroked him harder and harder. She was as wet as she'd ever been.

Her beautiful breasts swayed seductively from side to side. "Get behind me," she moaned, and rose up, got on her knees.

Joe got on his knees behind her. Her face rested on the sofa, her hips were raised and her legs spread apart. He could see her pussy, slightly open, her lips swollen with her desire. It looks completely different this way, he thought, sexier somehow.

He held his cock in his left hand, and slid it up and down her slit. His other hand rested on her waist. Val moved her hips in a circle, seeking, without rushing, to feel his cock against her. She reached back with both hands, and putting one of her hands on either side of her ass, she spread herself for him. He looked down and could see the darker skin of her anus and the folds of her skin that led to the opening of her sex. He pressed the tip of his cock into her pussy.

"Yeah, fuck me."

He pushed into her, watching his cock slide into her.

"I'm watching my cock slide into your pussy."

"I wish I could see."

"It looks real sexy."

"See, if you were fucking Wanda, I could watch."

He laughed. "Anytime you want to give her a call, you have my permission."

She laughed. "Fuck me now. Think about her legs spread right here in front of me. I'd spread her pussy so you could see her while you fuck me."

It did not take long for the two of them to climax again.

12